Six

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The parties became a regular monthly event. Over time, the participants developed emotional connections in addition to the physical sexual connections. To outsiders, they might have been considered a group of swingers. They would refute that description. To them, swinging was nothing more than a random collection of mostly strangers that gathered together for wild sex and nothing more. They also believed they were also more than friends with benefits. "Les Six" had come to believe they were a kind of family. One where strong feelings existed for each other. Strong feelings bordering on real love.

With this reality within the group, individuals began to spend time together outside the monthly meetings. Members could be seen in public dining in twos, threes and fours. Couples were frequently spending long evenings and even overnights, with each other's partners. One twosome even took a five-day Caribbean cruise while their partners remained home.

It could be foreseen, that the heightened sexual activity among "Les six", would eventually become common and, as the initial excitement waned, would suffer difficulties similar to those experienced by all three couples prior to forming the group. Everyone was keenly aware of the potential for deteriorating dynamics within the group. In a group meeting to discuss the issue and seek solutions, they agreed on a need to change the party locations and expand the playing field, whatever that meant. Their first attempt to energize the sexual climate was a no clothing week in a mountain cabin for all three couples. The environment was ideal. They were free to wander outside naked, hike the many forest trails naked, swim in the nearby lake naked and soak in the hot tub on the patio naked. The freedom invited multiple sexual exploits in the forest, in the water and on the small wooden float anchored just off the beach on the lake.

During that week, they developed a number of party games to add new activities and humor to the gatherings. Initially, they blindfolded members of the group and asked them to identify their sexual partner of the moment. Additionally, the women were challenged to see who could bring a man to climax using only their hands. To make it fair, since the women had different techniques and the men different sensitivities, the women were required to rotate among the men every two minutes. When one of the men succumbed, the three women worked on the two remaining men until only one man remained. That man was then paired for the rest of the evening with the woman who had caused the most men to climax. Sometimes the lucky man claimed two partners.

A similar game was developed for the men, where they were challenged to bring the women to organism using only their fingers with similar results and rewards.

The game template was quickly expanded to create many other "contests." Oral contests were the first. Later, the women lined up on their knees and the men fucked them doggie style, changing women every two minutes, with similar prizes. The corresponding contest required the men to lie on their backs and the women squatted, or kneeled over them, riding them, or themselves, to climax. Almost every position imaginable was adapted for game play.

They experimented with sexual couplings in multiple combinations and positions. During one of these sometimes awkward combinations one of the men was positioned with his face in another man's crotch. Without thinking, he began sucking on the erect penis. By the end of the week, partnering was no longer just between opposite sexes. The women engaged freely in same sex opportunities and the men enjoyed the pleasures of sex with other men.

Everyone agreed the outdoor environment and the "games" added excitement to the group's activities. All agreed to plan more group getaways. The games became part of the monthly parties.

A four day, clothing optional, cruise was a disappointment since, while nudity was encouraged among the hundreds of passengers on board, expressions of sexuality were limited to private staterooms, none of which were large enough for all three couples.

However, a week in the mountain cabin during the winter was an unqualified success. Play and sexual activity in the snow was exhilarating, and warming up in the hot tub a requirement.

With all this activity, it was inevitable that Toni would become aware of her protégés' development. She had heard rumors of something called "Les Six" but she got more information when she bumped into Terry in the grocery store. Terry was delighted to see her and gushed all over her with thanks for her role in bringing Terry and the five others together, mentoring them so well and how much they all missed her. Toni wasn't completely sure what Terry was referring to and prompted Terry to tell her more. Terry was happy to give Toni an abbreviated overview of the group's activity but it was enough for Toni to accurately fill in the rest.

"So you guys have become swingers?" asked Toni.

"No. No. Nothing that vulgar. Much more like good friends."

"Friends with benefits then?"

"Not really. More like a family where everyone loves everyone equally and everyone is married to everyone else."

The concept fascinated Toni. It had become nothing like she had first imagined and Tom had objected to. She drove home questioning her expectations about her future. Terry's remark about everyone missing her influenced her thinking. When she got home she sat down with Tom after dinner and told him what Terry had related. She was interested in Tom's reaction and remained reserved while she waited for Tom to digest the information. Inside, she was half expecting Tom would reconsider his earlier objections while simultaneously hoping nothing would change their current happy and dynamic relationship.

Meanwhile, Tom was wondering why Toni had raised the long settled discussion and whether she wanted to reconsider and try to join the group activities. In the moment he elected on staying with the status quo and told Toni so.

"Thank you. Thank you. I was hoping you would say that," replied Toni. "But, I had to tell you to be sure you would still feel the same if you found out independently."

Toni and Tom had an extremely fulfilling couple of hours until they fell asleep in the early hours of the morning.

Over the next couple of weeks, Tom's mind kept dragging his thinking back to what Toni had told him. He began to think maybe he had been too hasty in his objection. What Toni had related didn't seem as vulgar or obscene as he originally imagined it. Eventually, he picked up the phone and called Terry's husband, Ted.

After the mandatory social courtesies, Tom got right to the point. Ted was reluctant to confirm Tom's portrayal or even discuss it. After some coaxing, and an explanation of the source of Tom's knowledge, Ted relented somewhat. He confirmed the existence of "Les Six" and that they were extremely close, but he refused to offer details. It was enough, however, for Tom to confirm everything he knew from Toni.

Now it was Tom with the conundrum. It seemed he might have been wrong about the nature of the group Toni was promoting. Had Toni been right? Had he jumped to conclusions when he gave Toni the ultimatum? Would sharing himself, and Toni, with the group strengthen his relationship with Toni rather than destroy it? Should he rethink his position? Maybe he needed to now that he had more information. He resolved to have another, dispassionate conversation with Toni.

That evening, Tom cautiously reintroduced the topic of the group and its activities. After Toni's initial surprise, they discussed everything they knew, or supposed, about the three couples. They wondered aloud if they had made the right decision. Neither wanted to risk their own relationship nor did they want to miss an opportunity to make it even better. They agreed they didn't have a solution or a path forward.

The next day, Toni did what she'd done before when faced with the same dilemma. She called Marie. They agreed to discuss it when they met the next Thursday for lunch. After listening to Toni for most of lunch, Marie thought, since it involved both Toni and Tom, they needed a male perspective in addition to her own. They agreed to get together as a foursome the following Saturday evening.

At seven pm on Saturday, Tom and Toni arrived at Mike and Marie's. Marie provided a light dinner and they spent the majority of the evening discussing the issue foremost in their guest's minds. They laid out the pros and cons of group membership in utmost detail. They discussed the potential benefits and hazards of the relationships. Throughout, they examined the conflicting thoughts both Toni and Tom were having.

When the discussion began to wane, Marie suggested a break and Mike suggested adult beverages for all. When they reconvened, Marie spoke. "I've been thinking about this since I spoke to Toni last week and I've thought about it more tonight. I'd like to share my thoughts with you. I'm not offering a suggestion, just my thoughts. In my experience, based mostly on news stories, the type of arrangement your friends have organized rarely ends well. Either the emotional strength of one or more of the individuals weakens or breaks down completely, or some third party discovers what is going on and reports it to the authorities. Either way the group fragments and turns on each other. It can sometimes lead to public embarrassment or even criminal charges. Rarely does it end quietly."

Mike was nodding slightly in agreement with Marie.

"You think we should avoid pursuing it?" asked Toni.

"You need to make your own decisions, but if it were me, I'd walk away, no, run away, and not look back."

On the way home, both Toni and Tom were in deep thought and said little to each other. At home, Toni turned to Tom, took him in her arms and said, "I love you. I love you and the life we have together. I don't want to ever rock that boat."

"I love you too and I feel exactly the same. I promise that this is the last time I'll ever mention expanding our sexual horizons."

"Me too. End of discussion."

The activities of the group continued without Toni and Tom. As a group, they were keenly aware of the need to enliven the activities to avoid boredom. While the cruise experiment had been less than expected, the presence of so many naked strangers left an impression. Eventually, someone suggested they could occasionally add a carefully vetted outsider to the group for one evening. They debated the suggestion for several weeks before agreeing to give it a try. A second debate about the sex of the invitee was settled when they agreed to search for someone regardless of their sex.

Rules were established for the search. It had to be someone unknown to everyone in the group. The candidate had to be fully aware of the activities of the group and what would be expected of them, and everyone had to agree on the selection. Finally, it had to be a one-time thing. No repeats.

Over the next several weeks, while everyone else was struggling to find a candidate, John registered anonymously on a sex only dating site and began to screen candidates. There was no shortage of volunteers. He settled on a thirty-something woman, married with two children and living about eighty miles away. She called herself "Evelyn," although John didn't think it was her real name, and she described herself as a closet nymphomaniac. The pictures she provided were explicit enough that John managed to bring himself off while viewing them.

John presented Evelyn's qualifications to the group. There was quick agreement after viewing Evelyn's photos and John was tasked to set a date for the meeting. Once John and Evelyn agreed on a date, he booked a two bedroom suite in a hotel in a remote location about thirty miles from the group and in a direction leading away from both them and Evelyn.

The results of adding Evelyn to the group were outstanding. Evelyn was eager to participate and even more eager to please. Over the course of the evening, and well into the night, everyone had sex with Evelyn at least once. She appeared to be insatiable often engaging with other couples as they fucked and sucked each other.

The group was so satisfied with the experiment that they immediately tasked John to find another candidate. Over the next several months, they entertained several individuals, both male and female. All were exceptional. Once they added a couple with similar outstanding results and they continued to seek anonymous partners for one night of unlimited sex.

As John continued to use the sex only web site to screen candidates, one young woman constantly surfaced. She had been among the original group that included Evelyn and had been in almost every group since. She was persistent in pushing her candidacy, often including descriptions of her sexual skills and photos. She called herself "Jasmine" and described herself as twenty years old with many years of experience despite her age. John had been reluctant to invite her because of her age. However, the pictures she included with her latest proposition sealed the deal with him. In the photos, she appeared to be about five foot six inches tall with long auburn hair. She had slender hips and a firm ass. Her assets that stretched her tight sweater made John sweat just looking at them. A second photo of her in profile, completely naked, confirmed the size, firmness and tautness of her tits. John was unable to resist masturbating while viewing the photo.

When John presented Jasmine's qualifications and pictures to the group there was almost immediate agreement. Neither the men nor the women could wait to get their hands, and other things, on her. John made the arrangements and Jasmine joined them for a weekend in a ski chalet in the nearby mountains. No one was disappointed. The tone for the weekend was set when Jasmine arrived at the chalet Friday evening, barefoot and wearing a long tan trench coat. She came into the foyer and, smiling, removed the coat revealing a naked, alabaster body, narrow waist, round ass, shaved pussy and unbelievable firm tits.

The men showed remarkable restraint but the women were less inhibited. They approached Jasmine as a group and began to kiss and fondle her all at once. Jasmine responded by returning every kiss and some fondling of her own. Terry took her hand and led her to a nearby sofa where she sat Jasmine down and went to her knees between Jasmine's legs. Terry began spread Jasmine's legs and began to examine her inconceivably perfect pussy. Her outer labia were symmetrical and slightly puffy. She spread the labia with her fingers revealing an inner pair of exquisite minor lips and a gorgeous pink passage. Terry found Jasmine's clitoris hiding under a delicate hood and had her mouth on it in seconds. Terry's expert tongue had Jasmine squirming within minutes and explosively cumming seconds later.

The other women followed Terry's lead, replaced by the men in quick succession. In the first thirty minutes, Jasmine climaxed six times and was beaming. For the next forty hours no one had much rest. Jasmine seemed insatiable. She enthusiastically participated in every activity. She offered some new and exciting positions to both the men and women. Nothing seemed out-of-bounds. Several times over the weekend, Jasmine had all three men simultaneously. Jasmine's exploits encouraged the other three women to have anal sex for the first time. When it was time for Jasmine to leave on Sunday afternoon, no one wanted her to go, but no one had enough energy for her to stay.

Jasmine's parents were beside themselves at Jasmine's absence. She had taken the family car, although she had no driver's license, and left without any indication of where she was going. The police were little support. They considered Jasmine's leaving as a runaway. They refused to file a missing person report until after she was gone for forty-eight hours. They did, however, issue a stolen car report with little result.

When Jasmine returned on Sunday evening, her parents were relieved and furious. They demanded to know where she had been and what she had been doing. The police also had some questions. While Jasmine had used a false name the members of "Les Six" had not.

On a Saturday night a month later, the local news headlined the exposure of a "sex club" operating in plain sight. They reported the police had raided a home in an upscale neighborhood and showed video of six participants in various states of undress, perp walking from the house to nearby police cars. Subsequent reporting revealed that one member of the club had decided to include an occasional guest in the group's activities. The latest guest had been an underage girl, and when the girl's parents reported the "rape" of their daughter the police were forced to act. The community reacted with horror and shame even though the club members swore they were consenting adults and the girl had lied about her age. Their protestations had little effect.

The authorities withheld Jasmine's real name since she was underage, but everyone at the local high school knew her. Most of the high school football team were aware of her activities as were many of her classmates.

Even though the girl's parents refused to let her testify, the judge, the mother of a teenage daughter herself, was reluctant to let the group go without consequences. She lobbied the District Attorney to bring the case to court. The group was convicted and sentenced to six months each of weekend incarceration and five hundred hours of community service. For most of next year, they could be seen picking up trash on the highway, painting park benches and washing police cars. When they completed their sentences, all three couples disappeared.

Toni and Tom followed the story more closely than most. When it was over, and no one disputed the outcome or mentioned their names, they silently breathed a collective sigh of relief. They didn't contact Marie to express their gratitude but they did send her a dozen roses.

12