Swinging 101

Story Info
A primer on mid life swinging.
17k words
4.01
13.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A midlife venture into swinging.

The runners could easily have been on the cover of Sports Illustrated as they effortlessly flashed through the park side by side. It was a warm humid July day and their tanned skin glistened in the sun. They matched each others long strides and their leg muscles rippled with each impact.

Despite the fact that they were an hour into their conditioning run they weren't at all winded and chatted animatedly about life and school as they effortlessly moved down the running path. The boys shirt was knotted through a loop in his shorts and his toned torso glowed in the sun. His broad runner's chest easily accommodated the pace of their run. The girl had an equally athletic build but was forced by convention to wear a sports bra to contain her pert B's. Her white blonde hair was in two braids that bounced on her athletic shoulders.

As they moved to the more remote sections of the trail the boy nodded to the girl and together they left the path and ran single file on a barely discernible trail through the underbrush. Emerging into a small clearing on the banks of the river the boy rummaged in a hollow log and pulled out a canvas tarp. Shaking off some dried leaves he settled the tarp on the ground. As he kicked off his running shoes and striped down his shorts he watched with rapt interest as his partner was doing the same. Helping her with the bra he swiftly pulled her against his body in a full length embrace.

"I am so fucking horny Jon. It's been three days and I've been climbing the walls. Shit your cock feels so good against me. Oh that's it. It's so nice and hard."

"Hop on, I'll hold you."

In what appeared to be a well rehearsed move she lithely jumped up and captured the head of his cock with her vagina as he cupped her butt cheeks to hold her in position. As he slowly inserted it into her rapidly moistening vagina he said.

"Oh fuck Beth that thing with your kegels. It feels like a tiny hand is in your pussy massaging my cock. I'm going to cum quick if you keep that up."

"Cum fast if you want I'm just about there. Wait. Oh, Oh, OH, fuck that was a quick one. Now you big guy."

"Are you safe?"

"Go for it."

Jon moved his dick in and out of her with half a dozen exaggerated strokes and then clenched her little rock hard ass in his hands as he gave her his first cum. Pulse after pulse exploded into her welcoming pussy. As the tension slowly bled away he slowly lowered them to the ground onto the tarp. Stretching out on his back Beth was able to adroitly recapture his still erect member. As she slowly moved on him he was able to handle her firm boobs and toy with her little cherry red nipples.

"I can't wait to get back to school. The dorm set up this year should work out great. You have that single and Sara and I are only one floor above you. I also have an appointment with Student Health in Gainesville to get on birth control pills. My GYN here in Tampa wouldn't do it without telling my parents and I'm not ready for that argument."

Conversation ended for a while as she slowly posted up and down on his cock with a dreamy expression on her face.

"Oh Jon I can't tell you just how wonderful your cock feels in Miss Kitty. I dream about it at night you know. I have these wonderful visions of you doing me over and over and over again. Sometimes it's so vivid that I have to put on a pad because I'm leaking all over the bed."

"That's funny because all my other girlfriends aren't as juicy as you. In fact you are the wettest of all of them."

"Good one stud but great as you are I seriously doubt that when I'm done with you that you have anything left."

"Heh girl, enough chatter. We've got to get back by one so I suggest orgasms soon."

And so goes distance training for young lovers.

Beth and I had been a couple from kindergarten on. Adult sex had waited for college but our being a couple had been acknowledged by both families since elementary school. Despite some minor curiosity over the years neither of us had been interested in dating or even paling around with anyone else. The only time we had been separated for any appreciable time was when we got sent to different Track camps one summer. It was only for six weeks but we both agreed that it was the worst summer of our lives and never would be repeated.

Sex back at school was definitely a step up from backseats and canvas tarps. There we had a real bed with an inner spring mattress. There wasn't much room to recline side by side so we were forced into spooning and various over and under positions. Oh the trials and tribulations of young love.

Beth and I had always been completely open with each other probably because we had known each other for so long. We just never played the games that lots of dating couples do naturally. A lot of our talk was inevitably about sex and unlike most young adults we talked about and tried just about everything. Our bibles were dog eared copies of the Kinsey Report :"Sexual Behavior in the Human Male" and "Sexual Behavior in the Human Female. Dull reading but very instructive for late 40's and early 50's publications. It helps coming from a doctor's home and its informative library.

Eventually we settled into a short list of favorite sexual things which we practiced and practiced until we got them perfect. Time moved on and all the usual things happened in our lives like degrees, marriage, professions, relocations, houses, kids, mortgages and adult responsibilities. And still we were close and we actually liked talking to each other. Sometimes it was over evening cocktails but usually it was in the dark after making love, the other basic constant in our lives. Usually the conversation was about events of the day we thought interesting to the other person. However, often they were deeply personal topics and made the other person perk up and listen really well.

At this point in the story we were both mature adults and had so far successfully navigated the temptations of American society without straying from our fidelity promises. Obviously neither of us existed in a vacuum but we were aware of staying out of situations where we could be compromised. When temptations or aggressive outsiders presented problems we talked about it. Be it flirtations at work or opportunities on the road, we talked about it openly. In fact, just last night as we were cooling off after a particularly satisfying pair of orgasms Beth led off with one of those.

"Do you ever think of having sex with other women?"

I paused for a moment trying to guess where this was coming from but then decided to just be my usual frank self.

"Yes, I think men automatically put members of the opposite sex onto an attractiveness scale. At one end are the 'no way evers even with someone else's dick.' At the other end are the 'sure I would BUT I'm married to and in love with the most wonderful person in the world."

"You are being evasive and you know it. Come on, haven't you ever seen a strange woman that you were just taken with? You thought to yourself God I'd like to fuck that. You didn't because of our vows but you fantasized it. Maybe it even made you feel a little guilty and so you paid extra special attention to me that night."

"Look, I think we all have generic fantasy images floating around in our heads and yes I have imagined sex with others. However, when fantasy comes face to face with the reality of you my dear, it loses. Your sexuality and beauty destroy my fantasy world hands down."

"OK, OK now you're just trying to get in my pants."

"Excuse me but I've been there many times in case you've forgotten. But why are you really asking this question? Having thoughts of trying out a new dick?"

"To be completely honest, yes. I've been fantasizing about other cocks for a long time. It's not that I'm dissatisfied with anything about your beautiful penis. From everything I've ever read or seen in our porn flics, your cock is longer and fatter than most but that doesn't stop my mind from conjuring up all kinds of wild scenarios."

Beth must have seen the puzzled look on my face because she quickly embraced me saying.

"Oh god Jon you know I would never do anything without you. You have always satisfied me completely. I love you totally and would never do anything sexually without your knowledge. I just have this fantasy and I can't shake it off."

I gave her an extra hug and for several long minutes we just lay quietly in the dark, thinking. After a long pause I said.

"OK, so we both have fantasy thoughts of having sex with others. That's a natural thing. We are sexually compatible, love each other very much so what's to stop us from actually bringing others into our sexual relationship?"

"How about our vows and how we have lived our lives to right now?"

"Right, we have pledged to be faithful to one another in our marital contract. However, if we mutually decided to modify that contract and bring in others how is that being unfaithful?"

After thinking about it for a long minute she said.

"Well technically I guess if both parties agree to a change then it wouldn't be infidelity."

This conversation was repeated in one form or another almost every time we made love. Perhaps it was just the erotic visions of sex with others or something else but it just kept coming up. The other thing that kept coming up was me. Invariably we toyed with and caressed each other while having the sex with others talk and that usually resulted in another round of intercourse. Of course I wasn't complaining about that.

Then one night she started asking questions about the mechanics of how inclusion of others might work.

"So 'we' have decided to move forward?"

"No no I'm just putting it out there as a hypothetical."

"Well what I'd do first is consult experts with experience in swinging and pick their brains."

"And where do we find these experts?"

"It seems to me that a couple of years ago you were taking about some woman at your work that approached you about coming to a party. Name was something like Conors or Carson"

"That's right Sally Carter. She was quietly prospecting for people to party with. She backed off immediately when I said we wouldn't be interested but you're right, someone like her might be a good source. I'll talk to her."

That conversation resulted in the Carter's and Wellings out to dinner at their club on a Friday night. The dinner was interesting to say the least. The Carters were an nice looking couple in their 40s. He was about 6' and a Sales Manager at APEX. She was a Project Manager at Beth's work and was a slim sweet looking brunette. After a couple drinks at the bar we adjourned to the dining room for the fish fry buffet. This atmosphere was obviously not suited for a conversation about swinging and so we accepted an invitation to stop off for a nightcap at their home. It was more or less on the way to our house and so I agreed.

When we got there, Bud, got us another drink and launched into the reason for us being there.

"Sally said you all were interested in hearing about our experiences. While we don't hide the fact that we swing, we don't advertise it either. So keep what I'm going to tell you confidential. OK? Some people get their undies in a bunch if they find out you are a swinger so use your best judgement in dealing with what I'm going to tell you."

"Of course. We likewise don't want to advertise that we are talking about swinging."

"OK, we have been in and out of what is called the life style for ten years now so we have seen most everything. Sally and I are highly sexed individuals and although we loved the dickens out of one another we both were looking for and finding occasional hook ups on the side. We came close to divorce because of the hiding and deceit but we eventually decided to stay together because of the kids and basically because we still loved each other. We eventually worked out a plan where we had a stable home life and each got our ashes hauled regularly on the outside. Those arrangements sort of morphed into relations with several swinger groups and our present life style."

Can I just slip in a question?"

"Sure, no problem."

"How did you get over the jealousy thing. Another guy was tapping your woman and you so aren't you pissed? Why is she giving him what is mine?"

"Good question. I don't know if you realized it but you just raised two different points, jealousy and sexual access rights. Jealousy is an emotion that is a big problem. It is cultural, learned behavior and is hard to change. However if you work at it, it can be managed. For instance, jealousy is frequently triggered by just seeing the interaction between two people. Intellectual knowledge of an event frequently will not trigger the same reaction as actual viewing of the same thing. For instance, knowing that your wife had intercourse with another man and seeing them fucking their brains out will elicit two very different reactions. The moral is, if you are the jealous type, keep your extra curricular sexual interactions as private as possible."

"And that works for you guys?"

"By and large yes. We have a very simple system. In our kitchen there is a large wall calendar. On it we have a coded system for off premises dates and for joint events. If a date conflicts with a marital event we bring it up and work out a compromise that always favors our marriage. For instance we always try to schedule dates during the week and to leave weekends open for family and joint activities. So, without going into details we take care of our individual needs and the needs of our marriage. We don't flaunt dates in front of a spouse or even talk about them unless asked and that takes care of 90% of the jealousy issue."

"The other point you raised is sexual access. Some species in the animal kingdom view exclusive assess to females as an important thing. Probably it has something to do with wanting certain gene lines to dominate. Man is in this group. 'This is my female so keep the hell off." Other species don't really care about the genes but mostly value great nest builders and/or food suppliers. And then there is the rest of the animal kingdom that just fertilizes one or more eggs and lets the female deal with everything else."

"I don't want to go off on a comparative biology tangent so let's just concentrate on the human sexual access thing. If you believe that a woman has the right to make her own reproductive rights decisions then doesn't it stand to reason that she should call the shots as to who gets to stick a dick in her vagina? And if she can call those shots then can't she make a contract with a man as to who gets to use said vagina. Hence the marriage contract."

"Now, what if husband and wife change the contract to let multiple males use her vagina and gives similar rights to the husband to breed elsewhere. If either one doesn't like the situation they are free to find a partner whose views are more compatible. However, if the two of us agree, we can still build our common nest and continue together as an economic unit.

I like to think of it as coming to the understanding that we both have sexual desires that need to be taken care of that can't be satisfied by just one person. However, just because we have sex with others doesn't mean we love or desire each other less. In fact you can ask her but since opening our marriage I find sex with my wife even more pleasurable and more frequent than before. If anything, the new and different experiences we have had has enriched our love lives. In any event, I don't think that it has hurt them. Does this make sense? How about it Beth?"

"

"I guess but I'm really apprehensive about the jealousy thing. I don't like it when Jon dances with my friends especially when it's a slow dance and the woman is all over him. Also, you mentioned that you were presently in a swingers group. Can you tell us about it. Is it here in town?"

"Yes, all of the participants live within ten or so miles of right here. I should start out by saying that our present group is a little different from most. The lion's share of the clubs out there have sort of group orgy where most everything is out in the open. I guess a lot of these people like the exhibitionist aspects of sex but we found that most people, especially the newcomers, found it inhibiting and caused more jealousy than had to be. The one we are in now only gets together as a group physically twice a year for an annual party at Christmas or New Years and the 4th of July. At those, clothes stay on and there is no open sex play. There may be some spousal exchange after the party but I'll tell you about that later. There is maybe a little flirting but nothing you wouldn't see at any suburban party. The purpose of the parties are purely social and they are used to perhaps introduce a new couple, to draw up the schedule for the next twelve months and to vote on potential ground rule changes." Occasionally there are parties where there me be a sleep over or some kind of exchange but for those its announced well in advance and you can always opt out."

"How often do you have your other encounters or dates?"

"We schedule dates about every four to five weeks generally on a Saturday night. So, there are two group events and ten solo encounters a year. That's twice a year which each with of the other members."

"What happens if a woman's period is on one of the special nights?"

"Good question. If two or more of the women have a conflict we move the whole event up or back by a couple of days. If it's just one sometimes she accepts a bye or simply privately schedules a makeup date."

"Now how do the 'dates' work? On the appropriate evening the husbands all meet at a central location at 6:30 in the evening. Recently those meetings have been at one of our members centrally located law office. At that meeting the men share a toast and exchange garage door openers. They receive any pertinent last minute information and depart for the appropriate home. Using the opener you open the door, drive in and close the door. You enter the house no sooner than 7:00 PM and are greeted by your date. What you do for the next four hours is up to the two of you. You depart no later than 11:00 leaving the opener on premises. At your home the garage door is left open. You reenter your home and reunite with your wife."

Beth and I sat listening to this presentation holding hands. I could tell she was excited by what she was hearing from the way she was clenching my hand. I'll have to admit I was also interested and a little turned on. This seemed to be an ideal way of doing things. There would be no observations that would cause jealousy and all sex would be in private. The only obstacle was still our interpretation of wedding vows.

When Bud was done with his description of the group his wife Sally stood and came over to us. She held out a hand to Beth and said.

"Come on Hun. We need to powder our noses."

Once the ladies were gone Bud offered to get me another beer and then said.

"So Jon what do you think?"

"I really don't know. Beth and I need to hash it out but I guess I find it interesting. I just don't want to do anything that will fuck up my marriage."

"Well if it helps the annual summer meeting is in two weeks. One of the member couples has just moved away so there is an opening in the group. All the couples can bring possible candidates to the party and we'd be happy to sponsor you two if you are interested."

"I'd like to be included but let me check with Beth first before committing."

For the next ten minutes Bud and I drank beer and talked sports until the girls rejoined us. Beth had sort of a rosy happy glow about her. She came up to me and in a soft voice said.

"Jon I think we should head home. We have lots to talk and think about and I promised Sally that I would call her no later than Friday about going to the group party the following weekend. OK?"