All Comments on 'Six Degrees of Incest'

by RonEhrs

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
babaloo92babaloo928 months ago

Good. Wish she had moved in with him.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It left me sad

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

For the life of me I can’t understand why a writer would inject politics into a story, especially in the current political environment. It didn’t enhance or clarify the story in any way and is certain to alienate readers on either side.

Nam69Nam698 months ago

Great story but not the ending I was hoping for.

muskyboymuskyboy8 months ago

Good start but lousy ending. 4/5 for the good start.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Junk. Find a new hobbie.

Valekjames83Valekjames838 months ago

Amazing story, wish you hadn't capped it off, more chapters would have been great to read.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Boring, predictable and lacking credibility, apart from that, OK.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hate the ending. What a waste of time to get all hopeful just to have sad ending. I wish writers would realize that life sucks bad enough in real life and that we read these stories to feel happy about something even if it’s just fantasy and for a little while feel happy about something.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A lovley story spoiled by a very crap ending.

Readers much preferre a happy ending like she gets pregnent the start iving together

GKShadow515GKShadow5158 months ago

I liked that it was different!

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall28 months ago

weird ending.. u should write kdramas, they love shitty endings.. 3/5 end ruined it..

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

" I was waiting to see the soft brown hair of her bush appear. But as I kept going, I realized there was something different. There were no hairs at all. Finally, I got to her mound and her pussy, and everything was bare." NO!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

They can not hide the facts that they are in love with each other

Eagle51353Eagle513535 months ago

I've never seen the word "BEAUTIFUL" used so much. At times it was almost every other word. And I have never heard any man use the word "BEAUTIFUL" in describing how good something or someone felt. The story would have been a lot better without using the word beautiful so many times. Otherwise, it was a pretty good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRonEhrs@RonEhrs
"Sibling Reunion" is my first story for Literotica. I have also published an e-book titled, "Right Love/Wrong Love" (a.k.a. "Strip Poker").