Six Flags Rained Out

Story Info
Wife fucked in empty Six Flags parking lot on a rainy day.
2.2k words
4.05
9.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the year ends, Six Flags has been doing a little Christmas event called Holiday in the Park where they setup really nice Christmas lights throughout the theme park. Last year my wife and I drove out to see it one night while we had the season pass. It was pretty dark even before nightfall as clouds filled the sky. My wife dressed up in a red dress with tall black fuck me boots, hoping to get some nice photos with the Christmas lighting displays. When we got there though, it was raining lightly. I grabbed an umbrella for us and she put on a black coat covering most of her red dress. As we walked from the parking lot to the park we were passing a lot of people leaving. When we did get inside we found out that they were closing the park due to the rain.

We quickly ran to a few of the lighting displays towards the front of the park and my wife braved the light rain for the sake of trying to get some quick photos. We wanted to go further into the park but security stopped us, as they were closing the park down. We reviewed some of the pics we had taken and quickly determined that wearing a black coat at night wasn't the best way to stand out in a photo. She took off the coat to show off her red dress and we tried taking more photos but the increasing rain was making it difficult to get anything good. We hung out as long as we could, trying to get some good shots. There were no other guests at the park anymore and the only people we saw who were still crazy enough to still be walking around in the rain were the park employees. Eventually they asked us to leave the park and we retreated back to our car in the parking lot. We were nearly the only car left in the whole lot. The rain was coming down more steadily and my wife had gotten pretty soaked while posing for photos. I opened up the trunk of my car where I had a towel that she could use to dry off a bit.

We looked around and didn't see anyone else walking to their cars, so I started helping her peel her wet clothes off of her. The dress was the toughest, as it was sticking to her wet body. After that I quickly got her her bra and and she stepped out of her wet underwear but kept her fuck me boots on. She was leaning into the trunk which was shielding her from the rain a bit while she dried herself off with the towel. Mostly naked and bent over, leaning into the car she looked hot as hell! I got an instant hardon and started rubbing myself inside my pants. I still didn't see anyone in the parking lot, so I pulled out my cock and quickly pushed it into her pussy and started fucking her from behind.

"No! Someone will see!" she whined.

But I disregarded her complaint and just kept steadily pumping in and out of her warm pussy. Soon her whining turned to moaning, Her moans were the only sound in the area aside from rain coming down all around us. I felt my cum building up inside me. I grabbed a handful of her long dark wet hair and started tugging on it to pull her into me as I started fucking her harder and faster. I was getting close to cumming when I heard two car doors slam closed. I look over my shoulder and saw two guys approaching from one of the only cars that was still parked in the lot. They ran over to us, making weak attempts to shield themselves from the rain with their hands over their heads. They cheered a little when they got closer and could see her more clearly. My wife was still moaning so loud that I guess she didn't hear them approach and was still leaning into the car with her tits swaying back and forth as i pounded her.

I was still right on the edge of climaxing so I continued fucking her for another half a minute or so when one of the guy put his arm around my shoulders. I guessed he thought we were pals but it felt pretty strange and awkward to me. Suddenly he pulled me backward. I quickly pulled up my pants and pushed the guy off of me. He gave me a soft push back, almost playfully. I wiped the rain water from my glasses to see a big smile on his face. I gave him a stronger shove to put some distance between him and me. The smile on his face bothered me. I reached around to my back pocket and confirmed my wallet was still there.

"What do you want?!" I yelled at him as he continued to smile and pace back and forth in front of me.

Then I noticed my wife was still moaning loudly. I turned back to the car and the other guy had his pants around his knees and his bare ass was moving back and forth into my wife. I started to step towards him but his smiling friend grabbed me from behind and held me back. I tried to pull free but couldn't. I watched as this stranger fucked my wife with his hands on her hips pulling her body into him repeatedly. The brief glimpses I got of his cock before it slammed back into her showed that he wasn't wearing a condom. He was fucking her pretty hard, harder than I had been at least and it was making her moan even louder. I was still struggling with getting smiley guy's hands off of me when I heard my wife suddenly cry out in pleasure really loudly.

"I think she just came!" the guy fucking her announced.

"What the hell!?" my wife yelled, finally realizing someone else was fucking her.

I saw him start struggling to keep her held down inside the trunk of the car. He no longer was comfortably sliding in and out of her, but instead kept his body pressed firmly against hers, grinding into her with his hips instead. Even as she was trying to move away from him, I continued to hear some restrained moans and grunts from her as she could not help but still feel pleasure from him moving in and out of her pussy. I finally managed to pull free and ran back to the car. My wife turned to look at me as I approached. Her face was all red and she averted her eyes from making eye contact with me like she was ashamed.

"Dude, she's loving it! She totally came all over my cock. It felt so good!" the guy who was fucking her declared.

At this point she wasn't really resisting anymore and just let the guy fuck her. Her mouth was slightly open with continuous moans escaping each time he pushed deep into her. She looked so sexy, bent over wet and exposed in back of our car, enjoying being taken by a stranger. I held her hand and she squeezed my hand hard each time he was pushing into pussy and relaxed a bit each time he pulled out.

"Thanks for warming her up for me." the guy chuckled a bit as he told me while continuing to fuck her at a steady rate.

"She's not on the pill." I warned him.

"Oh, don't worry, I'll be careful." he assured me.

He fucked her for another three minutes or so and then pulled out moaning. His cum shot all over her ass. He aimed it all over as if he were trying to paint a picture. Then he pulled his pants up and rubbed her ass, smearing his cum all over it. He pulled her a bit further out of the shelter of the trunk door and rain started falling on her cum covered ass. Both guys started rubbing her ass using the rain water to rinse it clean. His smiley friend started rubbing her pussy instead, even fingering her a little. When her ass was "clean" they stood her up and turned her around. She covered her tits with her arms. They had her sit down in the trunk of our car, and pulled her arms away from her chest. Each of them started sucking on one of her tits, which is one of her favorite fetishes. It drove her nuts. She starts squirming and twisting and turning. The smiley guy continued to finger her pussy while they continued sucking on her nipples.

After a couple minutes she squeezed my hand hard and her eyes widened as she had her second orgasm. Her whole body tensed up and then relaxed like Jello as she lay back into the trunk of the car. The guys cheered and the smiley one stood up and moved between her legs. Without much urgency or rush he casually undid his pants and started to fuck her as well. She just lay there letting the second man violate her pussy without a word. The first guy continued playing with her tits, bouncing them together and twisting her nipples. The guy fucked her for 4 or 5 minutes and then started picking up speed. Suddenly he pushed deep into her pussy and froze, letting out a really awkward moan.

"Don't!" I yelled and started to push him back.

"Relax, I'm just joking with you. I'm not done with her yet." he sneered as he lifted up both her legs in the air and continued fucking her.

"That's messed up!." the first guy said as he released her tits and stood up admiring the view of his friend fucking her.

Her big fuck me boots were swing around as he continued banging her for another three or four minutes. He started picking up speed again and this time he pulled out and shot his cum all over her stomach. Some reached as far as one of her tits. He quickly pulled up his pants. Both men thanked me for loaning her to them and they retreated back to their car. My wife still just lay there covered in cum, trying to recover. I stood between her spread legs and got out my cock that was still hard from watching them have their way with her. I slowly slide it into her warm wet pussy and resumed fucking her. I found it so sexy that she had just let herself be used like that and was more than eager to use her myself as she just lay there so drained of energy.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw the other car drive off. Her used pussy was making me feel so good, I didn't pay them much attention and just focused on fucking my wife. However I was a little confused when headlights lit up our car again. Did they come back for another round with her? I wouldn't put it past them. I turned around though to see a park security car parked behind us. I quickly scrambled to get my pants back up and covered my wife up with her big black coat. I hurried her around to the passenger seat through the rain and she quickly slipped into the car. I closed up trunk and waved to the security car and hopped in the drivers seat and quickly drove us out of the park.

"I can't believe that... I can't believe that...." my wife kept repeating. Then her talking switched to Korean, which I don't understand. While she sounded annoyed and a little angry, she still seemed pretty relaxed all things considering. I saw her open up her coat and she started using her finger to play with some of the cum that was still on her stomach. Then she wiped some of it on my cheek. I swerved the car a little bit and then warned her she was going to cause an accident as we were driving in the rain. With a little bit of a pouty face she just tilted her seat back and napped as I drove us home. From time to time I couldn't help but look over at her exposed pussy, cum covered stomach and tits as her coat was still open as she napped.

When we got home we both got into a hot shower together. I helped wipe off all of cum off her front and backside properly and she grabbed my cock and started stroking it. When she got me nice and hard, she turned around and bent over, leaning against the shower wall. One more time I started fucking her but this time in the warm water of the shower instead of the cold water of the rain. Still riding high with the excitement of seeing other met fuck her I felt my cum building up again inside me very quickly. After just a couple of minutes of fucking her well used pussy I pulled out, shooting me own cum on her which quickly rinsed off under the warm spray of the shower.

We finished showering and slipped into bed, both still naked and fell asleep holding each other while listening to the rain still pouring down outside.