Six Months

Story Info
Celebrating a new father.
798 words
4.11
8.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It would be wrong to say I set out to seduce these men who came to me. Note: came to me. It was not as if I sat down each morning and wished and prayed like a good Catholic boy for a big cock to come jumping, hopefully attached to an adequately presentable man, which always made the experience more enjoyable. It would be quite the wrong use of a prayer, not to mention a waste of time spent on my knees, which would be better spent sucking cocks to completion.

No, I simply refuse to commit to this nonsense that I seduced these men. Men like Percy, who was at present latched on my left nipple much like his son, the son I helped bring into this world. My thought ran to the wee little one, who had to be vacuumed out of his mother because he was spending a bit too long extricating himself. Luckily we had Dr. Reyes our on-shift paeds on hand to administer to the baby while I repaired the mum's poor stretched perineum. "Rest for six weeks, my dear, and no strenuous activities, including the extra-curricular ones," I warned her while she was sipping chocolate drink, an after-labour delicacy we gave to all our mums. Percy who was standing near caught my eyes and just smiled.

"What are you thinking?" Percy murmured between licks of my erect nubbin. He was already naked, raring to go, his erection a marvel to look at and to taste: lucky me I already did both. Standing at nine inches, with the thickness of a baby's arm - how fitting - and balls the size of ripe lemons, his cock was a weapon of sexual destruction. And for the last two days he had been content to lay my ass to proverbial waste.

"I'm thinking about how lucky I am to have you on me," I answered. They always loved that line, something about how serendipitous our meeting was, how it must have been written in the stars - something or other. Percy loved it too, at least judging how his cock drooled its precum on my bare thighs. "On me, in me, and most importantly, inside me," I continued that line, impressed myself with its effect.

"Yeah, you have been the best thing to come across my way for at least six months," he replied. Six months? That long, huh. I wouldn't last six days without cumming somehow. He must have the patience of a prophet. "Can you, would you suck me again babe?"

I looked into his warm lust-addled brown eyes. The handsome man, this newly minted daddy, was in fact blushing over his request for some fellatio. It touched the deepest, darkest reaches of my black heart. And sent a throb to my aching cock. "I have a better idea."

Fifteen minutes had passed. My cock was warm and wet, slathered in his spit. His was mining the recesses of my throat. A sore voice would be the least of my worries. My head was cradled on his thick rugby-going thigh, the ropy muscles warm and alive. I pulled out his cock and played with his ample foreskin, tugging it over the head, making it a cobra-like hood. Being cut myself, I did not have this privilege. I didn't miss it much though, seemed every other day I passed a man who was intact down there. Ask me how I knew.

His phone rang. He paused his sucking to look at the screen. "She wants some fruits. Lemons, and grapes. Odd combo."

"Mmm. I could sure use grape juice over your balls now." I gave a long languorous lick over said organ, making sure to lave the seam between the balls with plenty of love.

"Fuck baby, you have the best ideas. Mmm, I'm close."

"Don't you dare come anywhere else but my mouth."

"Fuck baby, I'm real close - ah, ah fucking fuck -" His cock safe in my mouth, the large head vibrated and sputtered three big dashes of life-giving semen, followed by a few smaller ones, more of a flow rather than a shot, but equally white-warm and sweet-tasting. My throat received the ample gift preciously, with no spillage. In a minute I followed his trigger, and cum myself into his ready mouth. "Fuck baby, so sweet," he complimented.

"Thank you, baby," I murmured. Then I noticed his cock was still hard, the kind of rubbery hard that was still flexible but would soon nigh be marmoreal. I played a finger on his piss slit, rubbed it, earned myself a delicious shudder from the man.

"Would you like to fuck my ass?" I asked unceremoniously. His look brightened, like a child who got his unsolicited candy.

"Can I?"

"Of course, babe."