Six Nights to Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia grinned before launching into another heavy lip-lock. Her hand reached up to caress his face, sliding down his body with much more force until she was grabbing him all over. Andy felt himself responding as well, holding Julia tightly against him as they kissed, and he soon started feeling his cock grow between them. In a matter of moments, he was achingly stiff and pressing against Julia's bottom. He was sure she had to feel him, and part of him wondered if she was just as turned on as he was.

He got his answer a short while later while kissing down her jaw. He laid a trail that went from her chin down to her neck, causing her to shudder in such a way that her spaghetti strap fell off her delicate shoulder. Spurred on by the sight of her creamy, soft skin, he pressed several kisses against it while Julia ran her fingers through his hair.

"Oh, Andy," she muttered softly as he continued further south.

One interesting development of the strap falling off her shoulder was that it gave him a much better view of her cleavage as her dress sunk lower. Julia had an impressive bustline but until then, it had always been covered in such a way that he couldn't tell their real size.

She must have caught him looking because in the next moment, her fingers slid under the strap on her other shoulder and carelessly pushed it off.

"Do you want to see me?" she asked breathlessly.

He nodded silently and waited as she grabbed the upper portion of her dress and pulled it down slowly, along with the bra. Andy nearly gasped when he saw her breasts come into full view, perfect handfuls capped off by very erect nipples, the type that begged to be sucked and teased. He brought his hand halfway to them before looking back up to her.

"May I?" he asked.

"Please," she said quietly, watching him complete the movement and hissing once his hand made full contact. Her skin was warm to the touch, and each breast was delicately soft and pliant. He caressed one of them until he felt bad enough to ignore the other and switched. It went on for several minutes with Julia moaning softly every time he pinched her nipple.

Soon, he tired of just caressing them with his hand and brought his mouth to latch onto her nipple. Julia squealed at first but soon enough, her hand kept his head in place as he sucked on her nipple.

"Oh, Andy. I absolutely love that," she cooed as he switched to the other one. She moaned loudly when he bit her nipple gently, and finally when he pulled away, her nipples were coated with his saliva and completely stiff.

They weren't the only thing that was completely stiff. His cock was almost painful in his slacks, pressing up against the constricting material and harder than any time in recent memory. It didn't escape Julia's notice either, and in the next moment, her fingers rubbed over top of his pants.

"What do we have here?" she asked playfully, rubbing his cock through the material.

Andy smiled. "I can't help it. You turn me on so much, Julia."

"If we're being honest, you've turned me on for years. Ever since middle school," she admitted. "You've also been a frequent star in my fantasies."

"It's about time that we make something out of then, don't you think?"

Julia nodded eagerly as her fingers went to his zipper. She deftly worked it down, and he helped her by pulling his pants and boxers all the way down to his ankles. His cock bounced up eagerly, stiff to the point of showing every vein along the swollen member. Julia grasped him with her hand, giving an eager stroke down his full length.

"So this is what it looks likes," she whispered before turning to him with an embarrassed smile. "I've pictured this for a long time."

Andy chuckled. "Can I admit something to you? My first ever sex dream was about you."

Julia giggled. "Was it a good one?"

"The best. Although it kind of pales in comparison to right now."

Julia gave him several more vigorous strokes. "Especially with what I have planned for you!"

She slipped off the couch and landed on her knees in front of him, his cock dangerously close to her mouth. Julia grabbed him again and stroked him slowly, her blue eyes locked on his. She'd never looked sexier to him than she did right now, that is, until her tongue slipped out of her mouth and she licked the underside of his cock.

Andy shuddered at the wet, warm sensation, causing Julia to giggle slightly. "You didn't expect that, did you?"

"No, but please keep going," he panted.

"Only because you asked so nicely," said Julia, exposing her tongue for another lick of his shaft. This one went all the way from his balls to the tip, leaving a shiny trail of saliva behind. She repeated the same motion on the left side and then the right side, each time ending with a mischievous smile that made his cock throb. That it was Julia, his Julia between his legs, made it all the better.

"I could watch you do that all night," he said while she gave his cock the royal treatment.

"And to think, I haven't even really started yet," she said with a shrug. Before he knew it, she sucked the tip into her mouth.

"Oh, fuck," swore Andy as his fingers pulled her hair to the side.

"Mmm, yummy," she moaned as he slipped out her mouth. "I bet I can take a lot more than just that."

Julia held him firmly at the base and sucked more into her mouth. Her lips slid down his shaft as the tip went deeper into her throat. She reached a little over halfway down before popping back up again. "Mmm, wow, Andy. You taste so great. I love sucking your cock."

"I love watching you suck my cock," he panted. "I feel like I could explode at any minute."

Julia grinned wickedly. "Just make sure you wait until you're all the way down my throat before you do." With those words, she attempted a deepthroat of his manhood, only pausing once as her lips slid all the way down to his balls. She held it for several seconds before pulling all the way up, coughing as a trace amount of tears filled her eyes. "Holy fuck, Andy! I'd never thought I'd be able to get the whole thing in!"

"Seeing you do that is the sexiest thing ever," he said. "I'm trying to burn the image into my brain so I never forget it."

She blew a kiss to him before she started working again. This time, there was no stopping. Julia took his entire length down to the balls before slipping back up and putting intense pressure on the tip. She kept up the same rhythm that soon had his hips buckling and ready to burst. What he didn't expect was how much her dirty talk would turn him on.

"Are you going to cum for me, Andy? Are you going to shoot it all down my throat?" she asked while bouncing the tip off her tongue. "I need it, Andy. Give me your cum. Shoot it into my belly and let me taste you. I want it so bad. I want to make you cum, Andy. Please cum for me," she mewled before attacking him with renewed vigor.

There was no way he could last under that kind of pressure. Julia was too beautiful and too arousing, and soon he felt the appearance of his orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum," he hissed just a moment before it bubbled over.

"Give it all to me, baby," she whispered before trying to deepthroat him again.

The first spurt hit the back of her throat as his orgasm hit. He lost count of how many spurts erupted from his cock but Julia kept a tight latch on him, never permitting a single drop to fall down her chin. She swallowed his entire load in several successive gulps while keeping her eyes locked on him. Andy couldn't remember a better orgasm in his entire life.

"You have no idea how good that felt," he panted as he relaxed into the couch. His cock started to deflate, laying warm and wet against his leg. Julia placed a simple kiss against the tip and then excused herself into the bathroom for a moment. She came back out with her dress fixed and her tits fully encased once again.

"If anyone would have told me that I'd be blowing Andy Lewis a week ago, I would have thought it the most fantastical thing ever," she said with a giggle as she landed back in his lap. "But here we are."

"Here we are," he repeated. "I don't know how or why you came back into my life, but I'll be forever grateful that you did."

She reached up to caress his cheek. "Me too, baby. Me too."

They made light conversation for the rest of the evening until it was time for him to go. Julia didn't give any indication that she'd allow him to spend the night, especially once she reclothed herself after the blow job. Andy was fine with that, and if she wasn't ready to have sex yet, he'd wait. He just hoped that she'd be ready before he left for Italy.

--------

If Andy thought Wednesday was unforgettable, he quickly found out that Julia intended to up the ante on Thursday. It started in the morning when she sent a selfie of herself shortly after getting ready for work. Her blouse that day was a deep-red color, smoldering and sexy, with just the right amount of cleavage. Of course, Julia forgot to do the last few buttons, and part of her black, lace bra poked through as well.

Andy responded with a selfie of his own, a shirtless shot that got rave reviews from Julia and several exclamation points. She responded by sending him a shot of her thong, and what looked to have just a hint of wetness underneath.

Andy: You look so sexy. A little damp, are we?

Julia: I guess you'll just have to find out, won't you?

Andy: I fully intend to. Tonight.

Julia: Oh? What do you have planned?

Andy: Let's just say I plan to return the favor from last night.

Julia: Great, now I need to put on a new thong. This one is soaked.

Andy: You tease...

Julia: You love it. See you at work.

She was completely right—he did love it. He even loved when she snuck in his office after lunch time and closed the door, their bodies attacking each other like they'd hadn't been together in months. Andy took a risk and slid his hand under her skirt, finding her new thong already drenched.

"See what you do to me?" Julia panted against his lips.

"I can't wait to taste you. I want to make you cum with my fingers and my tongue."

She shuddered against him. "Is it six o'clock yet?"

Sadly, the rest of the day completely dragged by. Andy found himself checking the clock frequently, agonizing over the lack of Julia. If it was any solace, she seemed to be struggling just as much as he was, and they both rushed to their vehicles the moment work was over.

As soon as he showed up to her place, they were kissing immediately. He had her pushed up against her door with Julia's arms wrapped around his neck and her moan fresh against his lips. Despite all the teasing and the secret kisses given throughout the day, it was like greeting a long lost lover.

"I've thought . . . about . . . our question . . . today," she said between kisses, arching her neck while his lips attacked her neck.

"I'm all ears. Tell me."

Julia craned his chin so they were locked in eye contact. "Tell me what excites you sexually? I want to know all about what turns you on, Andy."

He started to smile and his gaze glanced down to her body. "You. You turn me on. Can't you tell?"

Julia grinned while her hand slid down his body and grabbed his cock, already firm under his jeans. "I see that. But I want you to tell me all the things that excite you. I want to know so that we can explore that."

"Fair enough. Will you tell me yours too?" he asked.

She answered by kissing him deeply and rubbing her body against his erection. "Of course," she whispered as they pulled apart. She pulled him to the couch once more, falling over the side and landing together on the soft cushion below. Her eyes popped open at once, staring into his own amongst small, tender kisses.

"So . . . tell me," she whispered quietly as her one free hand brushed a strand of hair out of her face.

"Where to begin?" he asked with a chuckle. "You turn me on. Everything about you. Your eyes, your smile. Your body."

"My body? What specifically?" she asked with a giggle.

"The way you carry yourself. How you look in your office attire. You have no idea how much I want to take advantage of you in those little pencil skirts you wear."

Julia giggled again. "Keep talking like that and I just might let you."

"I love seeing you. I loved the way you looked topless yesterday."

"You mean topless like this?" Julia pulled her blouse up all the way, exposing the black bra that he'd seen from this morning's selfie. She wiggled out of it quickly, letting her tits free. He feasted hungrily at the sight of them, licking his lips while her nipples hardened.

"Especially like that," he said before glancing up at her. "I really liked seeing your wet thong this morning too."

"That was all because of you," she said with a kiss. "I was picturing you between my legs, and I just couldn't help myself."

"What was I doing between your legs?"

Julia leaned in closer to his ear and whispered, "Returning the favor."

Andy chuckled. "Say no more!"

In the next moment, he slid off the couch, grabbing her legs and slipping between them in the process. Julia's breath caught in her chest as she watched him, her mouth slightly parted in anticipation as he got closer to her body. The only piece of clothing between them was her skirt, and she hissed as his hands made contact with her smooth legs.

Tenderly, Andy brought her calf up to his lips and placed the softest of kisses against it.

"Mmm, I like that," purred Julia at the sensation.

Andy repeated it again, switching to her other leg once he worked his way up to her knee. Julia began to arch her back, affording him an excellent view up her tiny pencil skirt.

"We need to get this out of the way," he said as he tugged at the fabric.

"Since you asked so nicely," she said with a grin as she found the zipper running down the side. Once undone, Julia pushed it down her body and Andy slid it off her feet, letting it fall directly to the floor. Now, Julia only had the small strip of fabric of her thong to cover her body, almost completely exposed to his eyes.

"You're so beautiful, Julia," he whispered, earning a genuine smile from her as his lips connected with her thigh. While he was looking at her legs, he came across a small scar on her knee. Instantly, recognition beamed in his brain. "I remember this," he said while rubbing his finger over the scar. "You got that during the summer when we were kids. When we were with Miss Yvonne one summer."

Julia beamed at him. "You remember that?"

"How could I forget? I remember it bled like crazy until she fixed you up."

"Well, I recall that you sat with me until it stopped bleeding. You've always been there for me, even when we were kids."

Andy smiled and gently kissed the scarred tissue. "If only Miss Yvonne could see what happened to us now!"

Julia giggled as his lips returned to her flesh. His kisses back to move further north, spending a generous amount of time along her thighs while she let out soft moans of approval. It was only once he reached higher that he could feel the amount of heat emanating from her body.

Finally, he was almost face to face with her thong, seeing for himself the wet spot that had teased his thoughts all day. His lips brushed over the spot, causing Julia to jump as he made contact with her most sensitive area.

"God, what are you doing to me, Andy," she moaned, blocking her mouth with her arm as he teased her.

He smiled against her body as his thumbs hooked the straps of her thong and brought it down her legs. At long last, Julia was completely naked in front of him. She had a small thatch of pubic hair that almost covered her mound, and her lips looked completely inviting, with just the right amount of wetness to give away her arousal. Andy inhaled deeply, finding her scent enticing and wanting desperately to dive in quickly.

He took his time first, teasing her inner thigh until Julia was squirming all over the couch. Once he had tortured her enough, he let his tongue make contact with her pussy, slipping between the folds of her labia, the move earning a deep moan of approval from her. Once he started to get her worked up, Andy flicked his tongue between her folds to tease her further.

"Yes, keep doing that, please. Please, Andy, taste my pussy," moaned Julia as she grabbed some of his hair.

He kept up the steady pressure, even using his finger to tease her clit in unison with the motion of his tongue. Julia's hips were positively bucking now and he struggled to stay latched to her body while she moved in short, jerking movements. Soon he figured she was likely to cum and replaced his tongue with his fingers as he moved to suck her clit into his mouth.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," she moaned as soon as he brought his full attention to her clit. He watched her hand grasp the cushion on the couch as her mouth fell open, and soon enough, her orgasm hit with full force. In the next instant, a rush of juices coated his fingers and his chin, dripping down her legs in steady beads to stain the couch below them.

"Oh my god, Andy! Oh fuck, that felt so good," Julia cooed, still writhing in motion.

"You have no idea how sexy that was to watch," he said between her legs. "You're so fucking gorgeous to me."

Julia giggled and pointed down to his crotch. "I can see that!"

Andy looked down as well to find himself fully tenting against his slacks. Knowing what she wanted to see, his hand made quick work of the zipper, letting his member fully escape.

"Mmm, you're so hard. Is it all for me?" she asked as soon as her hand made contact.

"It's all for you," he whispered.

"Good. I have an idea."

Julia leaned forward and pressed up from the couch, having to stabilize her shaky legs from the intense orgasm she just had. Once she was standing, she helped him out of the rest of his clothes and directed him to lay down in her spot. Andy grinned as he did as directed, not knowing what to expect next. He didn't have to wait long, and soon enough, Julia turned around and lowered her pussy to his mouth as she laid on top of his body. He throbbed in anticipation when he felt her hot breath against his manhood.

"I've always wanted to do this with you," she confessed as his tongue darted out to tease her clit once more. "Now I've got you totally under my control."

Andy didn't respond because she engulfed his cock in her next breath. The sensation reminded him of the previous night, and he'd been too turned on to think about anything else in the next moment. She got to work, quickly deepthroating him and creating a steady rhythm, leaving him struggling to catch up to her pace.

When he was finally able to recover, he attacked her pussy with renewed vigor, repeating all the moves that made her body respond the previous night. Julia was soon humping his face as he sucked her clit back into his mouth, causing her to moan like crazy, which with his cock in her mouth, caused him to feel every vibration along the entire length.

They found a steady rhythm to work each other's sex, creating a steady, wet slurping sound to echo across her living room. Several times, Andy had to fight to remember what he was doing, so skilled was Julia at sucking his cock that he found himself struggling to remain lucid. She seemed to be having issues of her own, as his tongue brought her to another gripping orgasm shortly after, her sweet and tangy nectar dripping into his mouth.

"Oh, god, I could do this forever," moaned Julia as she finally recovered. "I don't want to stop this ever."

Andy chuckled between her thighs. "Somehow, I think we'd have to go to work at some point. I can't eat your pussy all night," he teased.

"If only," she mused before attacking his cock again. This time, she worked more vigorously, timing her strokes and sucks in an expert way that soon had his hips thrusting with desire. He wasn't going to last much longer, and he was already starting to feel the cum rocketing up his shaft.

1...345678