Six Nights to Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Julia, I'm going to cum," he groaned, finding his voice muffled by her thighs.

Julia didn't respond and instead simply swallowed as much of his cock as she could manage. He exploded shortly after, shooting several heavy pumps of cum into her mouth. She swallowed what she could but gravity soon ensured that several dribbles slipped out of her mouth and landed on thighs below.

They both nearly collapsed in satisfaction, especially after Julia turned herself around so that they could spoon on the couch together.

"Mmm, that was so totally amazing," she whispered softly, nuzzling against his body and draping his arm around her belly protectively.

Andy took a deep breath, enjoying the fruity smell of her shampoo and the way her locks gently tickled his nose. "Yes, you were. I'm totally spent."

Julia giggled and pushed her butt back against him. "You are? Then what do I feel poking me in the butt?"

She wasn't wrong. Despite having such a heavy orgasm a few minutes before, he was already starting to stiffen once again, the tip living a heavy indentation against her cheek.

"I can't help it. You just turn me on so much."

She half-turned to face him. "I never really answered my side of the question. You know, what turns me on?"

"Well, now seems like as good a time as any," he said with a chuckle.

She studied his features for a moment before responding. "Part of what I really like, we just did."

"What's that?"

Julia assumed a shy expression, her eyes falling toward the couch. "I just really like feeling possessed. I'm not sure how to explain it but I like feeling like I belong to someone. Like when you came in my mouth, you marked me as yours in a way. I find that to be such a turn on."

Andy smiled and gently massaged her stomach. "So you like knowing my seed is inside your belly right now?"

Julia's cheeks reddened and she nodded her head silently.

"Who would have thought I'd ever get to have such a conversation with Julia Barnes," he joked, causing the both of them to start laughing.

"Pretty wild, right?" she asked. "I mean, we've done just about everything except full sex this week."

"Just about," he repeated. "And I have a feeling it won't be long until we do cross that point."

Julia bit her lip as her expression turned to one of worry. "Will you be mad at me if we don't do that tonight?"

Andy shook his head. "No, why would I be mad?"

She looked down at his cock, still half-engorged and now poking her in the thigh. "I feel bad for seeing you still hard and needing release. It's just rather late right now, and I'd want to have more time for our first time together. Does that make sense?"

Andy nodded while his eyes glanced to the clock. It was already pushing eight-thirty. "Of course it does."

"I know it doesn't make much sense, especially with you leaving on Sunday," she said quietly. They both found responses difficult after that came out. For Andy, his leaving had been the elephant in the room, a prospect that became more painful the deeper that his relationship with Julia went. What had seemed so exciting at the beginning of the week was now something he dreaded.

And he knew the real reason why. What he was creating with Julia right now was real. He'd never had more fun with one person in his entire life. Their emotional connection was strong with a deep foundation that spanned decades. Their physical connection was off the charts, and he could only imagine what it would be like when they crossed that line.

The funny thing about it was that in a way, his life had been entwined with Julia's since he was a boy, and for some reason, she was brought back into his life. He didn't think it was just coincidence. There was a possibility that Julia Barnes could really be his soulmate, and that made the prospect of leaving an agonizing item to contemplate.

It wasn't that he didn't think they could survive the long distance. It was just could anything built just now have the legs to survive a full year of him being away? Or perhaps more? Could his heart take it? Could hers?

"You got a little quiet on me," she whispered after a few moments.

"Sorry, just thinking. It's just—"

Julia brought her hands up to his lips. "No, not right now," she said with a tear in her eyes. It was obvious the same thing was on her mind too. "Just hold me, okay?"

"Of course," he said, pulling her tight. With their bodies completely exhausted from their orgasms and their brains exhausted from the dilemma in front of them, it wasn't long before they were soon fast asleep.

--------

Friday morning came a bit too soon for the both of them. Despite there not being much room on the couch, Andy slept through the night tightly nuzzled against Julia, his hand draped around her possessively. Yet, it was she that woke first, and a good thing that it was since he was comfortable enough to sleep for several more hours.

"Andy," she whispered. "We have to get up. It's already six o'clock!"

Andy's eyes popped up in temporary panic. Knowing he couldn't be late for his last day of work, he sat up on the couch and looked around, trying to spot his clothes from where they landed last night.

"I have to get back to my place to get changed," he said with an embarrassed smile. "I didn't mean to spend the whole night."

Julia smiled while tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "You should count on spending the night this evening though."

Andy started to put on his slacks. "Is that right? Want me to bring an overnight bag?"

She nodded with a grin.

He laughed at her adorable smile. "Consider it done then."

After he finished putting on his clothes, he kissed her tenderly. "See you in a few hours? I need a change of clothes and a shower."

"Of course. See you soon, babe."

Andy practically rushed home, thankful that it was still early enough that there wasn't much traffic out. As soon as he was inside his apartment, he caught a quick shower and put on a fresh outfit before jolting out the door once again.

Luckily, he arrived to work right on time, smiling to himself as he walked past Julia's empty desk and remembering all the highlights of the night before and quite possibly, what tonight would bring as well. It was a very content man that got to work as soon as he arrived at his desk.

--------

"Okay, I know there's something going on. She looks way too happy. What were you two doing?"

Andy bit his lip without responding to that question. Maggie was standing in his office again, looking much like a detective with her hands on her hips. Just outside his office, Julia was walking back to her desk, her cheeks inflamed at how they'd almost been caught. She'd just been sitting on his desk, her legs wrapped around his waist and making out when they heard Maggie's insistent knocking at the door. Separating only with reluctance, she faked a thank you for showing her some nondescript work task and shuffled back to her desk. It wasn't fooling Maggie so easily though.

Andy coughed inconspicuously. "I was just showing her how to log her hours."

"Andy Lewis, don't you lie to me," said Maggie playfully, while she shook her finger at him just like his grandma would've when he was younger.

Andy's cheeks turned red. "It's not my place to say, Maggie, honestly. If Julia wants to come out and tell you, that's more than fine with me but I don't want to give anything away if she's not ready yet."

Maggie started to clap her hands excitedly. "I knew it! I knew there was something going on. Oh, you two make the cutest of couples!"

Andy started chuckling but felt his heart seize up when Maggie spoke next.

"What's she going to do when you leave though?"

He took a deep breath before answering. "I'm not sure to be honest. I've kind of been avoiding that question."

Maggie simply shrugged. "I'm sure you'll figure it out. Oh, this is so exciting!"

"Not a word to Julia, please!" he reminded her as she nearly danced out of his office.

At least one person was on cloud nine for the rest of the day. For Andy, it was mostly bittersweet. After lunch, he started to pack up what remained of his things, getting ready to ship them off to Italy. And then a steady stream of coworkers stopped by for a visit, all of them ready to say their goodbyes and wish him well for the future. He'd worked with so many people over the years and not being able to see them everyday made him realize how much he'd miss them. Even though he'd still get to talk with them at the new position, it just wouldn't be the same.

The last person who came in was the one he'd miss the most. Shortly before five, Julia snuck into his office and closed the door behind her. It was now just about empty, the only thing remaining was a work laptop that he intended to use until his desktop arrived.

"Did you say goodbye to everyone?" she asked as soon as they had some privacy.

"Just about everyone," he confirmed.

Julia bit her lip. "How are you feeling?"

Andy tried to give her a confident smile. "A little nervous truthfully. Now that it's finally here, it feels strange saying goodbye to a lot of people."

She started to nod. "I can only imagine."

"I don't really want to say goodbye to you either."

Julia locked eyes on him, and for a brief moment, he could see a measure of fear behind them. She recovered quickly enough. "Let's not talk about it tonight, okay? I want tonight to just be about us."

"Did you have anything special in mind?"

Julia nodded with a sly grin. "Unfinished business from last night."

Andy started to chuckle as his cock lurched inside his slacks. "I like the sound of that."

"If you don't mind," started Julia nervously. "I think I know what our question can be tonight."

"I'm all ears."

She shook her head quickly. "Not right now!" she said with a laugh. She then leaned in closer and kissed him. "Later, I'll tell you."

"Hopefully not too much later," said Andy. "It's almost five now."

"Good, let's go back to my apartment. Do you need to do anything further or say goodbye to anyone else before you leave?"

Just you, he said internally. Although the thought of saying goodbye to Julia nearly ripped his heart into two pieces.

"Nope," he gulped. "I'm all ready."

Julia grabbed the door for him as he carried the small box of his remaining belongings back to the car. She snuck a kiss before disappearing into her little Sonata and quickly leaving the parking lot. Andy was right on her tail shortly after, going directly to her place. With the way Julia had teased him before they'd left the office, he was sure they were going to cross that final line tonight. His pulse quickened at the thought, remembering the way her wet pussy looked as his tongue slipped inside. Mentally, he replaced his tongue with his cock, nearly running a red light in the process.

Calm yourself. It's just Julia.

Andy shook that thought from his head. Yes, it was just Julia but it was something different as well. Something that was growing. A feeling deep in his chest whenever her name was mentioned or whenever she rewarded him with that infectious smile. He tried to steady his nerves as he pulled into the lot at her apartment.

She didn't even let him give a proper greeting when she opened the door. Instead, Julia jumped into his arms, pushing him back against the wall as her legs wrapped around his torso. He laughed against her lips before surrendering to her kiss.

"Are you really that happy to see me?" he asked breathlessly after the kiss ended.

Julia nodded happily. "It's been too long."

"It was barely ten minutes!"

"Again, too long," she growled playfully. She fell out of his arms and they both entered her apartment. "I hope you don't mind leftovers for dinner. I didn't give it much thought other than wanting you here as soon as possible."

"Leftovers are just fine," he said as he leaned against her kitchen counter. "You could feed me four day old meatloaf and I still wouldn't care."

"Funny you should say that," said Julia while opening up the refrigerator. "I just might have some meatloaf in the back here."

Andy grinned and smacked her ass playfully. Julia yelped at first but then moaned and wiggled her ass against him. "Do that again, please?"

"Why? Have you been a bad girl?"

"I've been so naughty," she teased. "You won't believe what I did at work today."

"What did you do?"

Julia straightened up and gave a shy smile. "I touched my pussy while thinking about my boyfriend."

"At work? You are a naughty girl," said Andy with a chuckle.

"That's not all," whispered Julia.

"What else?"

"Tonight, I have plans to let him fuck me. I really want that to happen," she said, biting her lip when she was finished.

Andy pulled her to him and offered several more spanks against her bottom. "You've been very bad. After we eat, I'll look forward to punishing you."

Julia grinned against him. "I really enjoy role-playing with you."

He agreed by kissing her. "We should eat quickly so we can enjoy the main event."

"Patience is a virtue, baby," teased Julia while reaching out to squeeze his already hard cock.

It took forever for the leftovers to heat up. The two of them ate like heathens around the kitchen sink, both quickly devouring their food before they couldn't control themselves any longer. At one point, she jumped into his arms again, shamelessly rubbing her lower half against his erection. When Andy went to take them to the couch, she started to wave her hand.

"No, no, no," said Julia. "My bedroom. Our first time should be in a proper bed."

Andy chuckled. "Yes, ma'am!"

He carried her all the way to her bedroom, a small room dominated by a large queen bed and a full-wall vanity. Andy set her down carefully first before joining her soon after. Julia's legs wrapped back around him as soon as he was on top, their lips seeking each other's once more.

"Andy," Julia whimpered after a few moments. "I need you. Right now."

He rolled off her as both of their hands rushed to undress. Andy almost ripped the buttons of his shirt off trying to get it off his chest while Julia hurried to push her skirt down. After his boxers hit the floor, and her bra fell off her tits, they faced each other completely nude.

"Have I told you how beautiful you are?" he asked, taking in the side of her body.

"Not today," she said with a giggle.

"Well, you are. I'm so glad that this is happening. I think I know you better than just about anyone. I'm so happy that we're about to do this together."

Julia's eyes went misty. "Andy, me too. I've thought about this so many times. I can't believe it's actually going to happen."

He moved his hand to her thigh, gently parting her legs. Already, he could see her glistening sex, slightly parted and waiting for him.

"I really want to taste you," he growled before moving between her legs.

Julia quickly shook her head. "No, baby. I need your cock inside me. I don't need any foreplay, trust me on that. I've already had to change my underwear once today because of you. All I've been able to think about is having you slide deep inside me. Please don't make me wait any longer?"

Andy grabbed his cock and kissed his way up her body. He spent several seconds sucking each nipple before working a trail up her throat while Julia moaned softly. Once he was face-to-face with her, he nudged himself between her thighs. Julia brushed a lock of hair off his forehead.

"I think it's time for our question tonight," she said softly.

Andy started to chuckle. "Now? Of all times?"

"You don't know what I'm going to ask."

"Okay, tell me."

Julia leaned up and kissed him passionately. When she pulled away, her soft, blue eyes were fixed on his. "Will you make love to me?"

Andy kissed her again, nodding his answer. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he positioned himself against her sex. Andy nudged the tip against her opening, already feeling her heat against the sensitive tip. He used the head to gently push apart her labia and then pushed his hips forward ever so gently. The tip sunk inside Julia's wetness easily.

"Andy, you're inside me," she said sweetly as soon as she felt him.

"Just the tip so far," he said with a small smile.

"We need to fix that then." Julia grabbed his butt and applied some pressure, forcing him to sink in a little further. Once he was halfway in, Julia hissed in a sexy manner.

"I can't believe we're really doing this," she said, watching him intently.

"Me neither. In a way, I feel like I've waited my whole life for this."

Julia smiled. "Me too."

Andy pulled his hips back slightly and then thrust forward once more. Back and forth, he created a slow, sawing motion as he worked to get completely inside the lovely brunette beneath him. With enough pushing, he finally worked himself all the way inside, feeling her wet heat completely envelop his cock. At that moment, Julia pulled his head down and kissed him tenderly. Moaning against his mouth, she then gave him a look that told him she was ready for him to not be as gentle.

Arching his hips, Andy pulled all the way out until just the tip was nudged inside her delicate sex before he pushed in forcibly all the way. Julia let out a yelp of pleasure as he repeated the motion again, creating a strong yet steady rhythm between them as their hips soon moved in unison.

"Please keep doing that," she whimpered as her hips met his every thrust with a forceful counterthrust of her own. "Oh, god, you fill me so well. I feel like your cock was made for me, Andy."

Taking her encouragement, he picked up the pace, moving with a rapid thrusting motion that soon caused the sounds of their flesh to echo across her bedroom. Each hard thrust brought an extra cooing sound from Julia, and her body soon writhed in ecstasy as her mouth fell open and her eyes closed.

Julia leaned up to kiss him passionately while his hips pistoned at full force as he repeatedly buried himself. Andy struggled to remain in control, the sight of Julia's sweat-slicked tits bouncing with every thrust slowly driving him crazy. Andy grabbed her hip with one hand, giving him better leverage to make deeper strokes, and she immediately rewarded him with a gentle moan.

"Just like that," Julia whimpered as she pushed her hips back to meet his.

They continued in that same rhythm until the sweat was pouring off of them both. Every so often Andy would lean in to suck her nipple, teasing it just to hear the delightful squeals from her before switching to the other.

"Keep fucking me, Andy. Oh, god, you feel so good!" She moaned loud enough to alert the neighbors. Andy scarcely cared in that moment, so consumed with giving her pleasure that the only thing that mattered was Julia.

Moving at a vigorous pace, Andy soon felt her nails dig into his body as Julia threw her head back. "I'm going to cum! You're making me cum so good!"

He slipped his hand between them and applied gentle pressure to her clit. "Cum all over my cock. Cum for me, Julia."

"Oh, fuck, yes, keep pounding me just like that," she squealed, finally arching her back and moaning loudly as she came. He felt a rush of wetness coat his manhood as her orgasm hit with full force, her jagged breathing becoming more intense as she left marks on his back from her grip.

It all felt too good, too incredible. Julia's pussy gripped down hard during her orgasm, effectively milking him and coaxing his orgasm from his body. He wasn't going to last much longer.

"I'm so close. I'm going to cum so hard," he warned her as her hand slid down his sweat-soaked body.

"Cum so deep in me, baby. Please, Andy? Don't pull out. I need to be filled with your cum. I need you so badly. Cum so deep in me and make me yours."

His eyes rolled up in pleasure at her sexy words and he focused the last bit of his energy into thrusting with every amount of force he could muster. She was just so wet that he could feel her juices sliding down his shaft and his balls, no doubt creating a wet spot on the bed beneath them.

1...345678