Six Nights to Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia began to moan loudly, and he could tell she was close to cumming again too. "Oh, fuck, you're going to make me cum again, baby. Oh, god, never stop fucking me, Andy. Fuck, I need you and this perfect cock. I love the way you pound me, baby. Please fill me. Fill me with your cum, baby."

In a flash, his orgasm triggered, and Andy pushed as far into her as he could manage, sending the first spurt of cum splashing into her womb. He fired several more strong ropes inside her as Julia held onto him tightly, their bodies as close as they could get. He began to see black at the edges of his vision, so close to ecstasy at achieving the ultimate bliss with someone who meant so much to him.

As their orgasms began to subside, both of them struggled to catch their breath. Andy watched as her heaving chest caused her tits to bounce around, staring mesmerized at them for a moment until he captured her nipple with his mouth. He gently played with it until pulling away, coming to a rest next to her side.

Julia turned to face him and looked into his eyes deeply. "That's going to be hard to beat," she said finally with a light giggle.

"I'm glad I didn't disappoint," he teased in return. Her fingers went to his chest, lightly tracing an imaginary line around his nipple.

Suddenly, Julia started to laugh as her hand rushed to cup between her legs. "How much did you cum in me?"

"Quite a lot," he said with a shy smile. "You just turn me on so much."

"If we're being honest, it makes me really hot to know I have your cum inside me," she whispered. "Where it belongs."

"Where it belongs," he repeated. Julia kissed him sweetly before she rolled on top of his body, sitting up in his lap. She started to slide down slowly.

"What are you doing, babe?"

She grinned up at him. "Getting ready for round two. If we only have a short amount of time left together, I intend to make the most of it!"

There was nothing else he could say to that. In fact, he quite agreed with her statement. And by the rapid stiffening in his cock, his body did too.

---------

Andy woke up the next morning pressed tightly against Julia's back. At the present time, a lock of her hair was laying gently against his nose, tickling him. With anyone else, it would have been a slightly annoying problem, but with Julia, it made him smile. Just the fact that she was here with him made it that much sweeter.

He'd lost count of how many times they had sex the previous night. If he really thought about it, he'd probably settle on five times, including the quickie at three in the morning. That one had been particularly rewarding, despite the fact that they were both still half asleep. That it was Julia that he was having sex with, the girl he had played with, chased around, and grew up with, made it all the more satisfying.

What wasn't satisfying was the realization that this would be the last time they would get a chance to wake up together. It was barely seven o'clock, and his flight out tomorrow was at the same time, meaning he'd have to wake up early to get to the airport. They already discussed him not spending the night due to logistics, but also because it would be too painful to separate at such an early hour.

Andy tried to shake the painful thoughts from his mind, but as hard as he tried, they lingered longer than he would've liked. He nuzzled closer to Julia, his minimal stirring still somehow awakening her and causing her to push her butt back against his crotch.

"Good morning," she whispered sleepily before turning to look at him. She pressed a gentle kiss against his lips before pulling away and slapping her mouth. "Oops, sorry. Forgot about morning breath."

Andy started to chuckle. "To hell with morning breath. Kiss me more," he growled.

Julia giggled and surrendered willingly, wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his possessively. Feeling her skin against his own reminded him they were still naked, being way too sleepy and comfortable from their three o'clock romp to redress. Not that he cared, as being nude with Julia now seemed to be the most natural thing in the world to him. There was something about it that just felt right, and as she straddled his body and her nipples dragged along his chest, he remembered all the bliss of their previous lovemaking.

Julia seemed to be thinking the same thing. "Do you think you can go again or are you sick of me yet?"

Andy grinned before leaning up to capture her nipple in his mouth. He sucked on it hard, earning a throaty moan from her that put steel in his erection. "I don't think I could ever get tired of you."

Julia beamed as she reached behind her to grab his thickening shaft. "Great answer," she said as she nudged the tip inside her already dripping sex. They both groaned together as she sunk down on it, feeling the sizable protrusion slip through her velvety folds. Julia placed both hands against his chest for support, and soon her hips were doing a simple bump and grind against his own. By now, it was a movement they'd had plenty of practice with, and Andy's body responded right away, thrusting his cock eagerly into her waiting body.

He wasn't sure how long it took for them to achieve orgasm; time with Julia had a habit of becoming meaningless. Yet her body soon shuddered with a quivering gasp of passion, orgasming around his entire length as he once more fired his seed into her womb.

She collapsed against his chest soon after. "I wish we could spend all day just like this."

Andy bit his tongue, as they both knew the reason why they couldn't. His movers were coming today and would be at his apartment in an hour. Although not much for possessions, it would still take them the better part of the day to box everything up and load the truck. After that, Andy had one last dinner with his family to say goodbye. It was only then that he made time for one last visit to Julia before catching some rest before his flight.

Feeling wetness against his chest, Andy looked down and found tears in her eyes. "I didn't expect this to hit me so hard," she said as she wiped a tear from her eye.

He hugged her tightly. "I know. What can we do though?"

Julia sniffed. "I don't know. I really don't."

They slipped out of bed and dressed quietly, both of their moods starting to sour at finally having to confront a fact they'd spent the entire previous week avoiding. In less than a week, he'd built something with Julia that he never thought possible. And now they would have to put it on hold. Acknowledging that simple fact raised the bile in his throat.

They parted with few words and fewer kisses, their emotions exhausted and the promise to see each other that night still firm. The rest of the day went relatively smoothly. The movers showed up only shortly after he arrived back at his apartment, and despite their insistence that they didn't need his help, he found himself helping anyway. Even a menial task like boxing up his remaining clothes could somehow make him forget about the dilemma with Julia.

The movers were finished by four and Andy watched as the truck drove away with the majority of his belongings. All that was left were two suitcases, enough to get him by until the rest of things arrived in a week or two. Returning to his apartment, he found it completely bare and unwelcoming. The last thing he did was surrender his key to the main office, knowing he would spend the night at his parent's house before going to the airport in the morning.

After one last look around the place, Andy drove home for a goodbye dinner with his family, both a somber and joyous occasion. His mother took the opportunity to cry about missing her baby boy while his sister made him promise to set her up with any hot Italian guys he met. His father just clapped him on the back, extremely proud of his accomplishment and for moving up in the world.

While he appreciated the gratitude, part of him wondered if he was making the right decision by going to Italy? Knowing that it was a good move for his career and the paycheck would be much greater was of little solace after the events of this week. Would a bigger paycheck make him forget the way that Julia giggled? The way she kissed? Was being senior management in the company worth putting something real on hold? Yet the more he thought about it, the more people he realized he'd be disappointing if he turned down the job at the last minute. They were counting on him. But why did it make him feel so terrible?

After dinner, Andy went to the one place he really wanted to be. He had barely touched the door when Julia sprung it open, rushing into his arms and holding him like it was their last night together. In a way it was, even if the both of them couldn't admit it. Andy clung to her, inhaling her sweet perfume and letting her hair tickle his nose like it did that morning. He wanted as many sweet mementos as he could remember to hold him through the year in Italy.

"I'm going to miss you so much," said Julia, raising her head to look at him. Her eyes were red and puffy, and if he had to guess, she'd be crying most of the day.

"You have no idea how much I'll miss you, Julia. This is the worst timing imaginable," he said right before they entered the apartment.

She pulled him to her bed and shut the door, cuddling in his arms. "Just hold me, please? While we still can?"

Andy gulped hard, feeling guilty in his soul. "You make it sound like we're never going to see each other again, Julia."

She turned to look at him. "It's going to be a long time, Andy. A year is not going to pass by quickly."

"So what should we do?"

She bit her lip. "What do you want to do?"

"I don't know what wecan do. But I hate what this is doing to us right now. I feel like I'm letting you down and it's killing me."

"You're not letting me down," she said while shaking her head. "I'm just . . . hurt about not being able to see you every day. I never expected to feel this strongly about you after just six days."

Six days. Was that all it had really been? Six days and his heart already pounded for Julia? What would a full year do to them? Did he even want to find out? What if there was another way?

"We came up with the idea of asking each other a question every day, right?" asked Andy while looking into her eyes. "Here's my question for you tonight: Do you want me to stay?"

Julia sat up and rubbed her shoulder. "How could you stay?"

"I won't go. I'll skip the flight tomorrow and deal with the consequences. I may get fired, and I'll probably have to get a new job but at least we won't have to be separated for so long."

Julia bit her lip and he could tell she was seriously considering it. The seconds ticked by as he waited for her response, but then she ended up surprising him.

She began to shake her head. "No, Andy. I can't ask you to do that."

"I would do that. For you," he said.

"No," she repeated. "I can't ask you to delay your life just for me. You earned this promotion, and it's a big deal for you. I'd feel the worst kind of awful for denying that to you."

"Even if it kills us?" he whispered in return.

Julia softly caressed his face. "We'll get through it. We'll video chat as often as we can. We'll talk and text. I'll get an international calling plan or something. We can make this work."

"For a whole year?"

She lifted his chin so his eyes had to focus on her. "For as long as we need to."

That seemed to settle that piece of the conversation, and Julia cuddled back against him. There wasn't much communication the rest of the night as they simply enjoyed each other's presence. Andy made a mental note to remember every facet of Julia while he still could, yet despite his best efforts to stop time, it was nine o'clock before they knew it.

Julia noticed around the same time. "What time do you need to get up in the morning?"

"Probably around three-thirty to make the flight."

Julia sighed and wiped a tear from her eye. "I really don't want you to go."

"I don't want to go either."

They only got out of bed slowly, and as Andy walked toward the door, he thought about so many things he wanted to tell her. That this had been the best week of his life. That Julia meant the world to him. That he would still stay if she asked him to. Most importantly of all, three words remained stuck in his throat, unable to come out. As they stood pressed against each other, he desperately wanted to tell her how he felt, but he just couldn't find the right way to say it.

Part of the problem was that he didn't want to make this situation harder than it actually was. The emotion that he felt for her would take their relationship to a new level, and he debated if that would be a good thing so soon before he left. The distance worried him. He wondered if she would forget him when he wasn't around or if she would soon meet someone new.Of course she would, look at her. She's incredible and gorgeous and everything a man could want. Who wouldn't rush to scoop her up?

"I'm really going to miss you," she said, sobbing against his shirt.

"I'll miss you too," he said against her dark tresses.

Julia looked like she wanted to say something. Her mouth kept falling open and her gaze would wander. Andy waited with anticipation. Internally, he begged for her to say anything. That she loved him. That she didn't want him to go.

Yet, the longer that she waited to speak, the more her expression lost hope. It seemed she finally accepted it as an expression of fearful neutrality assumed on her face.

"Will you text me in the morning before your flight leaves? Just so I know you're okay?"

Andy swallowed hard. "Of course. I promise you that."

She wiped away a tear and locked eyes with him one more time. "Don't forget about me, please?"

"I could never, Julia. I could never forget about you."

She leaned up to kiss him deeply, and he tasted her salty tears on her lips. It ended too soon. She slipped from his arms one more time, and with a final wave goodbye, Andy shut the door behind him.

He felt like he'd been hit by a truck going full force. The feelings he felt for her complicated matters beyond any degree of comprehension. Nothing would feel the same as holding Julia in his own arms. Not texting, not video chatting, nothing.

He got in his car and drove to his parent's house a dejected man. What should be a happy event was marked by so much despair. That evening, he couldn't even sleep. The entire night, his mind only wondered one thing.

Am I making a mistake?

--------

Andy's alarm went off with a panicked buzz right at three-thirty and he sat up with a groan. There'd been no sleep. He hoped at some point he'd be able to nap on the plane but knew that would be an unlikely option as well. Shaking off the feeling of doing the wrong thing, he quickly brushed his teeth, put some comfortable clothes on, and got a cab to the airport.

He was very conscious of the fact that every move he made put him further away from Julia. And for what? To simply prepare for an office opening for the next month before it actually happened? Why couldn't he give it another week or two and cement his relationship with Julia? There had been so many things left unsaid, mostly because whatever they'd been building together was too new. After all, they just had sex on Friday.

In his experience, the time between sex and the first expression of love was one of the most vulnerable times in a new relationship. It's when both people decided if the relationship would just be a fling or if it had the legs to make it long term. Had Julia considered if they could make it yet? Perhaps if he was there with her full time but after a year away from her? Would she decide he wasn't worth the wait?

He agonized over all these questions as the cab pulled up to the airport. Ticketing was a breeze and security completely empty at this time of the morning but the further he got, the more doubts that he had. Jobs were replaceable. People weren't.

Especially people that you loved.

Andy nearly stopped in his tracks on the way to his gate, finally giving himself the chance to admit that he was truly, deeply in love with Julia. In a way, he'd been in love with her his entire life. There was a reason why she'd come back to him at this stage. Life had a way of always throwing them together, even after a long absence apart. What if it was nature's way of telling them they belonged together?

What if he would regret walking away from Julia Barnes for the rest of his life? Life already brought her back once. What if it wouldn't do it a second time?

He turned to look back at security. The way to love and to companionship. His body pivoted back to the gate. The career path. He kept looking both ways before he finally set his jaw. No job was worth giving up what he was building with Julia.

Andy pivoted on his feet and turned around, nearly running through security and earning a look of disapproval from the TSA agent. He didn't care. There was only one person in the world he did care about, and right now, she was halfway across town.

He managed to catch a cab and take it all the way to her place. The entire way back, he rehearsed exactly what he wanted to say to her once he saw her. He found himself grinning stupidly when the words fell into place nicely just as the cab pulled up to her apartment. It was early still, too early for her to be awake, but as soon as he was at her door, he stabbed at the doorbell too many times in an effort to wake her. He was a dam ready to explode, anxious to see those blue eyes one more time.

Julia did a double take when she opened the door, her sleepy eyes quickly going wide as she processed him standing at her doorway once more. Andy could only smile as soon as he saw her. She was still in her sleeping clothes and by the look in her eyes, he'd woken her up.

"Andy? What are—? Why are you here? What about your flight?" she asked confusingly.

"I needed you to ask me one more question before I went," said Andy with a disarming smile. "You know, like our daily questions?"

Julia shifted on her foot as the confusion started to melt off her face. "A question? Was there one you had in mind?"

He nodded. "Ask me how I feel about you."

Before her mouth opened again, she broke out into a gorgeous smile. Her eyes turned watery as the words started to come out. "How do you feel about me, Andy?"

"I love you, Julia. I think in a way I always have. This entire week I've dreaded having to leave, especially as this relationship just got deeper. I realized something this morning. That life has kept putting you and I together, and I think it's time that we start listening to it. I think it's time to stop fighting it. I don't want to fight it, and I don't want to leave. All I know is that if I have to pick just one thing in this world, I'm going to pick you every time."

Tears of happiness started to stream down her cheeks. She beamed with an incredible smile as she slowly moved closer to him. "You love me? You really do?"

"I've never been more sure of it. I love you with all that I am. I love you, Julia."

Julia rushed forward and jumped into his arms. Her legs wrapped around his waist as her lips sealed against his possessively. It was a kiss he could never forget. A kiss that started something. A kiss that meant forever. She pulled away and softly caressed his face. "I'm so in love with you, Andy."

"I started thinking about it last night and this morning while in security," he said against her lips. "We've spent the last six nights together and each night you've given me another reason to love you. Getting to know you and exploring our connection. Learning about the person you became. I found six reasons to love you in six nights. But do you want to know something else?"

1...345678