Six Things I Won't Do, Well Five

Story Info
Husband is challenged by wife's taboos.
1.9k words
4.57
20.1k
37

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

6 THINGS I WON'T DO, WELL, 5

I'm Maya and my husband is Jeff. We've been married for a couple of years. I'm 25 and he's 28. We've had a very adventurous sex life, trying all sorts of positions in every room of the house. We've watched porn, used sex toys, done some mild S&M, and a few fetish things. I pissed on him once in the shower and he returned the experience. I liked it, so we do it occasionally. I was no virgin when we married. I had lived with two different guys while I was in college and fucked them many times.

We saw many different and deviant things on the pornos we watched and in the dirty stories we read together. But, when we were dating and then just before we were married, I told him there were six things I wouldn't do.

I won't get naked in front of other people

I won't suck another guy's cock

I won't swap or fuck another guy

I won't 'do it' with another woman

I won't let him come in my mouth or on my face

I won't let him fuck me in the ass

My dear husband accepted the conditions provisionally, but in fact, he took it as a challenge to get me to do some of the 'won't do's'. It was a constant source of teasing with him trying to get me in a situation where I would relax one of my taboos and me refusing.

A few months after we were married, we went on a trip to my parents' house. It was a five-hour drive. It was afternoon when we left and traffic was heavy, stop and go in some places. I was tired, reclined my seat and fell asleep in the passenger seat. Jeff likes to feel-me-up while he's driving, so he started. I was half-asleep and I didn't care what he did. When he undid my bra, it felt good to free my breasts from being cooped up. He managed to pull it off one shoulder, then I helped with the other and he threw it into the back seat. I dozed off for a while.

I was awakened when the car jerked to a stop because of heavy traffic. I realized that Jeff had unbuttoned my blouse entirely and had pulled it off my shoulders so my breasts were exposed for his viewing pleasure. We'd done that in the car at night before, but never in the daylight. We were driving along and pulled alongside a truck and then slowly passed it. A few minutes later, we did it again. I noticed that Jeff was taking his time passing and happened to catch a glimpse of the mirror on the side of the truck. I could see the face of the driver and realized that he could see me. He could see my bare breasts. I started to pull my blouse closed, but Jeff took my hand and said, "Please don't". I hesitated and then left my hands where they were.

"Go back to sleep." He suggested.

I was somehow enamored with what was going on. I like to please Jeff and play games with him when we are alone, flashing my tits and pussy at him. So, I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep. I would peek out of one eye occasionally as Jeff slowly inched by one truck after another. There were a lot of trucks on the road. At times, he hesitated too long in passing, which irritated the drivers behind us. With the stop and go traffic, we passed one truck three times. I peeked to see the smile on the face of the truck driver. It was titillating to be exposed like that. I let my blouse fall off my shoulder more so I was essentially topless. Then, I went all the way and pulled my arms out of my blouse and was naked from the waist up. I put my arms over my head to give my admirers a good view. Traffic finally cleared and we were able to drive faster.

"You liked that, didn't you?" I asked him.'

He said, "I like showing you off, having men look at you, knowing I have a hot wife."

I asked. "Am I like a trophy wife? You want other guys to see what a nice pair of tits your wife has?"

He replied, "That's it, I guess, but I like it when you get turned-on and lose your modesty."

The return trip two days later was on a weekday, so there would be a lot of traffic again. I wore a buttoned blouse without a bra. Without admitting it to myself, I was setting myself up for a repeat performance of showing my tits. I wore a skirt and sandals.

About an hour after we started, I leaned my seat back to rest. Jeff knew I was tacitly agreeing to another 'adventure'. He surprised me when he asked me to take off my panties. I hesitated, but then I pulled them off and gave them to him. I leaned back in my seat and was reading a book. Jeff, like he often does, was rubbing his hand over my knee and the inside of my thigh. It felt good. He was inching my skirt up higher, though. I knew what he was trying to do and I didn't stop him. I sat there and let him proceed.

After a short time, my skirt was pulled up almost to my waist. When he drove by a truck and slowly passed, I realized that I was exposed and the truck driver could see my pussy. This was too much. I was embarrassed to have someone looking at my bare vagina, but it was exciting to let my husband expose me. I rationalized that I wasn't doing it, he was. But I decided to help a little by putting my left foot up onto the dash and slumping down in my seat, thereby totally exposing me below the waist. I kept my eyes on my book and noticed the truck driver's face in his mirror when we passed another truck. Jeff stayed beside this guy for a while. Traffic was light. He stayed by the truck for more than five minutes, giving some stranger a clear view of his wife's spread open cunt.

I pretended to fall asleep. I don't know who I was kidding other than myself. Jeff and the truck drivers knew I was leaving myself open for their enjoyment. I did doze off for a bit and was awakened by some muffled voices. I opened my eyes and saw that we were passing a bus. It was full of Army guys. It was a green bus and the guys were hooting and hollering as Jeff slowly, very slowly, drove by them. I was embarrassed to be acting like a hussy, but didn't want to add to my embarrassment by letting them know I was awake by moving. So, I sat there, saying nothing while my husband slowly drove by the bus, letting a bus-full of young men see my cunt. I have a nice patch of pubic hair with a tight vulva covering my hidden treasures. However, with the way I was laying, I realized that my crotch was gaping open and they could see my dark pink inner lips and could probably get a glimpse of my cunt-hole. There was nothing I could do but sit there, reclined in my seat while exposed to the cameras that I saw some of the men aiming at me.

Now, I was starting to get horny. I wanted to touch myself and my hand slid onto my thigh. I asked myself, "Should I do it?"

Jeff prodded me along when he put his hand on my thigh and pulled my legs farther apart. When he put his fingers on my pussy lips, I lost it. My hand went to my pussy and began to rub myself, pushing on my clit. Wanton thoughts came over me. I unbuttoned my skirt and quickly pulled it off. Then I unbuttoned my blouse, exposing my tits. I pulled my arm out of the sleeve closest to the window and was essentially nude. My fingers pushed inside me. I looked at the guys in the bus while I finger-fucked myself. They were taking pictures, but I didn't care. I was in heat and wanted to come. My one hand focused on my clit while the other pumped fingers in and out of my vagina. I moved the hand from my clit and reached beneath me and stuck the tip of one finger in my asshole. That did it. I exploded in a powerful orgasm, juice squirted out of my vagina. I jerked and spasmed with twenty or more young men watching me. As I was finishing, Jeff accelerated and pulled away from the bus.

I looked over at my husband. He was playing with his cock that he was holding in his hand. I smiled and asked him to come for me. I talked about how all those guys were taking pictures of my cunt and how hot it made me, fingering myself with all of them watching. I asked if he liked watching me do that and he pumped his dick harder. Something came over me, and I wanted to take his cock in my mouth. I leaned over and put my mouth on his cock. Without warning, he shot a wad of hot cum into my mouth. I pulled away and his last spurt landed on my cheek. I didn't know what to do with the cum, so I swallowed it. I didn't like the taste, but I liked having my husband be so excited that he would come in my mouth. I put my finger on the cum that had landed on my cheek and put my finger in my mouth, sucking it in like it was a cock.

He was slowing down and the bus was catching us again. I used my panties to clean him up and he sped away. The inside of the car smelled like sex with the distinct scent of his come.

A little while later, we pulled into a rest stop to pee. I put myself back together and went to the lady's room. When I came out, I was surprised to see that the Army bus had pulled into the rest stop while I was inside. I had to walk past all these young men on the way back to our car where Jeff was already waiting.

I didn't think any of the young men recognized me. They hadn't seen much of me in my clothes; they'd certainly been focused on my cunt. I heard a few lewd comments between them referring to what they had seen on the highway. One guy talked about his intention 'jack-off' over the photos he had. Another guy talked about sending the photos around on some chat room.

As I approached our car, I realized that the young men certainly recognized our car and would know it was me if I walked to the car. A few of them stopped and stared as I walked by them. I hustled to get in the passenger side and told Jeff "Let's get the hell out of here." It's funny, but after stripping and masturbating for these guys, I was embarrassed for them to see me with clothes on.

We sped off. We've repeated this adventure, except for the bus, a few times. It's a good way to make a trip go faster.

Now there are only five, well actually, four things I won't do.