Six Top

Story Info
Her husband brings home a few friends for an orgy.
1.9k words
4.23
13.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey I invited some people over for some games tonight, that okay?" Allen looks at me and I shrug.

"I'll probably be upstairs if that's alright. You can play most of the night." I head into the kitchen to start on dinner for Allen's guests as he follows me in.

"Are you cooking for us? You don't have to." He smiles at me as I turn towards him. His lips brush mine as I lean in to him, playing with the zipper on his jeans.

He puts his hand on my face and rubs it. "Maybe later Chrissy...." I pout as he leaves the kitchen. A knock on the door startles me as I set plates out the ottoman full of cookies and sandwiches.

One by one, the guys enter, all of them looking me up and down, checking me over. A blush crosses my cheeks as I head upstairs. I can hear the clatter of controllers being pulled out of the cabinet and the talking as I go into our room. After a few minutes I head out of the room and sit on the stairs to eavesdrop on their conversation.

"So I wonder how long it'll take for her to come back down. Probably not long right?" I hear one of the guys ask.

Allen responds. "Chrissy could probably stay up there forever, but I'll give her a bit before I bring her down Xander, okay?"

I head back into the room, now questioning their motives as I hear them yelling over stupid deaths in their game.

A few thoughts pass through my mind. I feel my face heating up as I shake away the thoughts from my head.

I unlock my phone and begin to play around just as Allen knocks on the door "You okay?"

"Yeah, what's up dear? Do you guys like the snacks?" I smile at him as he sits on the bed.

"Yeah, I did have a few questions for you though, how would you feel about getting fucked, right now, by us all?"

My eyebrow raises as I look at Allen, him almost seeming embarrassed for asking. "Well, who is this "us" that we are referring to?"

"Well...me...Xander, Josh, Darren, and Andre. I wouldn't ask where I got them from, cause you wouldn't like the answer. Just know they're clean. They proved it. Are you willing to try it?" he looks at me and I look down at his crotch. I can tell his cock is hard with the pure thought of what could happen.

I run my fingers though my hair. "I guess...I'm just nervous I suppose."

Allen nods "rightfully so, its new for us all." He holds out his hand, of which I gladly take. He leads me down stairs to the waiting group of guys.

"Wanna introduce yourselves?" I ask as the guys walk up to me.

"Well I'm Xander, nice to meet you" The first guy says, he had dusty blonde curly hair and green eyes and was about my height.

"I'm Darren, just looking for some fun I guess" Darren shrugs and I giggled. He had brown hair and hazel eyes, and was a little shorter than Allen.

"I guess I'm next, I'm Josh." Josh had Black hair and brown eyes, and was over 6 feet tall. He motions towards the last guy, Andre. "And this is Andre, I dragged him along." Andre was around 6 feet and seemed pretty shy for a black guy.

"I promise I can talk Josh." Andre rolls his eyes at Josh "I'm not new to this like you are."

"A-alright, now what do you know about me?" I ask as I sit on the ottoman and cross my legs as I feel a familiar tingle of excitement going up my legs.

"Allen says you're pretty good at being a slut. And that you have nice tits." Xander looms over me. He looks me over, and once again I feel my face heating up.

Allen steps beside him. "Why don't you show him what you can do?"

"I suppose I can, is it okay if I show you what I can do on Allen first?" I tug on the zipper of Allen's jeans and undo the button. Allen steps back as I get on my knees in front of him and manage to pull his dick out of his pants.

I slowly put his hard cock down my throat. I initially gag as he hits the back of my throat. I begin to bob my head slowly, and close my eyes. His hand lands on my head and he runs his fingers into my hair as he begins to fuck my mouth. I can feel the slickness on my chin as spit runs from the corners of my mouth. I hear Allen groan as his cock gets even harder in my mouth with every pulsating thrust.

I feel Allen push my head back, and his cock leaves my mouth with a pop. He zips himself back up as I gasp for breath and I open my eyes to see the remaining four men jacking off around me. I turn red and back up against the ottoman behind me. "So....Who's next?"

Allen lifts my shirt over my head allowing my tits to bounce free due to my lack of bra underneath. I slap my hands over my breasts only for Allen and Xander to remove them. "Oh come on, let us see them." Allen says. "You like what you're seeing guys?"

I look to each guy, and can see the arousal pushing on the zippers on their jeans. I slip off my shorts on my own next, showing the group of men my tiny black thong. I could feel the slickness between my thighs as my nerves ran high. One by one, the men take of their shirts and unzip their jeans, allowing all of their cocks to spring free.

I sit on my knees as the men surround me, stroking their cocks to the sight of my body. Xander shoves his cock down my throat first, in my left hand, Andre's dick was next, and in my right was Allen's.

Josh and Darren continued to jack off to my hands and mouth being fucked.

Hot cum began to hit my chest and shoulders as they came across me.

Cum then filled my throat as Xander came, I swallowed as much as I could as he pulled out, but was forced to drool some out at the end.

I moaned as I looked around and saw everyone still was hard. "I want to know what's the plan on fucking me." I ask as Allen throws a towel at me to clean up. I proceed to wipe myself down.

"Well, I called the mouth, they can pick what they want" Allen says. The look all of the men seemed to have was mutual as Josh grabbed a bottle of lube from up by the TV.

"I call her ass" Josh smirks. I gulp, I hadn't had much anal practice and to go all out made me nervous but damn excited.

Darren stepped up next "I want her pussy"

Xander and Andre look at each other. "We'll take the hands. It'll be fun to cum across this little slut's face."

Darren lays back on the ottoman, he holding his dick straight up as I mount him and begin to bounce. I moan loudly as he slams into the back of my pussy.

I hear the lube bottle being squeezed as Josh pushes me down onto Darren's chest and shoves his cock into my ass. I yell out as I squirt across Darren's cock as they pound into me.

Darren's hands hold onto my waist, and Josh grabs one of my tits, as I free my hands from holding onto my own weight as Andre and Xander stepped up to the sides of the ottoman and wrap my hands around their shafts. I begin stroking their cocks as I watch Allen jacking off to me being fucked from every angle.

Last was my mouth. Allen grabbed my hair and shoved his cock down my throat. This was enough to send me over the edge, as my body shook from the orgasm. My mind was spinning as I continued to squirt from this embarrassing but exciting endeavor.

I moaned, I moaned Allen's name as I looked up at him. I watched as he blushed and gripped my hair harder.

The excitement cause me to spray again. "Oh fuck Chrissy, you're such a slut" Allen says as he shoves his cock down the back of my throat, far enough that he can see it bulging into my throat.

I look up at him "you guys like fucking my slut?" He says and smirks at me through his panting.

Andre responds, him pouring lube across his cock as I jack him off. "I'm so surprised this little bitch can take all this, she does a fucking good job."

Allen pulls out his cock so I can take a breath, and I continue to lick his dick as I'm being fucked from behind. "I live to serve...." I say as I smile up at Allen, drool running from my mouth as I cum across Darren's cock once again. Allen's cum splatters across my lips and I lick my lips to clean up a little.

"Good job being my little whore." Allen says as I moan over his words.

"Its tastes so good Allen..."I respond as I feel my pussy tighten as I squirt once again, across the floor, my legs shaking.

"Fuck! Your pussy is squeezing the life from my dick." Darren moans.

"Darren you should try her ass, its so fucking tight." Josh says, his hand on my tit pulling on the nipple, as Allen grabs the other tit, using his fingers to roll my nipple between his fingers. A tingling sensation goes down my chest.

Andre and Xander passed the lube back and forth, keeping my hands slick as I continued to grip their cocks

"Hold on tighter, I'm gonna fucking cum!" Andre says, and I smirk as his cum hits me across my face a good couple of times before he has me continue my hand job on him.

I scream out as Josh's cock slams into my ass at the same time as Darren slams into my pussy. Allen takes the opportunity to shove his cock back into my mouth. This time I didn't gag.

My moans became louder, I could stop shaking, and the room became hot as I found myself covered in my own feminine juices and more cum than I've seen in my life.

Josh pulled out after he came for the last time, his cum pouring from my ass. I let go of Xander and Andre next, looks of satisfaction covered their faces as they stepped back.

Allen shot more hot cum down my throat, I happily swallowed as he pulled out of my mouth. He backed away just as Darren's cock comes free of my pussy and his cum pours out as well.

Darren and Allen help me sit on the floor as Andre runs upstairs for some extra towels per Allen's instructions.

"Well,..... was I fun for you guys?"

"What do you think Chrissy?" Allen says, lifting my chin so I look at him. I blush.

"I loved it....use me again some time soon okay?" I say, as I continue to shake from the pleasure.

Cum runs down my face and legs as I stand up, only to have to sit down again. There was no way I was moving right after that fucking.