Size Cream - A Small Penis Product

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I actually think you are going to decide that you WANT this. Tonight. Right now."

"Uh...I don't think so. No offense, but I'm just not into dudes."

"It's just submissive butt sex, Shorty. Which we both know you love. What difference does it make if the cocks in your ass are real flesh instead of rubber imitations?"

Lola couldn't maintain a straight face and burst out laughing.

"I really think I better go."

THREE STRIKES & YOU'RE OUT

"Before you leave, unpack something with me. You've been using Size Cream, correct?"

"Yes."

"And you are one of a handful of testers who've experienced severe side effects, right?"

"As far as I know, yes."

"Numbness, inability to get erect and..."

He cut her off. Shorty hadn't ever discussed his shortcomings from Size Cream with Lola.

"How did you know..."

She interrupted.

"And your penis is shrinking, RIGHT?!"

He was really embarrassed to have her mention all of these realities in front of the three other guys.

"What's your point Lola?! What the fuck are we unpacking?!"

"Oh, I see. Never mind."

"I want to know! What did you possibly think we could unpack?!"

"I thought we could discuss your benefits from a threesome, considering Size Cream's recent Side Effects Memo. I thought you might agree--well, actually even WANT--to receive some hot butt sex after you unpacked this new information.

The guys wanted to see the current status of Shorty's penis. Upon peer pressure persistence, he reluctantly dropped his pants to show them. He even hoped to get a little sympathy.

He pulled out his phone to show the fellas his peak size at 7 1/4 inches, so they could see for themselves the power of Size Cream. And, of course, he placed emphasis on the quarter. (He always brought up the quarter.)

A five inch soft dick was dangling in full view as was Shorty's well-used butt hole.

"What's going on back there?" Clarence mentioned as he looked closer at the worn out sphincter clearly visible between Shorty's butt cheeks.

When you fuck your own butt hole day and night with large fake rubber cocks, your sphincter doesn't look like some tight clenching little virgin hole anymore.

SPERMAL RECTUM SOLUTIONS

Lola had her lap top open proudly displaying what appeared to all eyes as a Size Cream internal company memo.

"Even though this hasn't been officially announced yet, I figured if we unpacked the depth of this document you'd see that you WANT and are READY to receive a threesome."

Lola began reading:

We, at Size Cream, take the success--and in some very limited cases: failures--of our new huge product very seriously. We have been hard at work looking into some rare cases where customers have had one, two or even three unintended and unfortunate side effects: Shrinkage, Flaccidity, Numbness.

Very recent studies of scientific data have shown an antidote to combat these rare side effects. Sperm ejaculated directly onto the prostate--in some instances--has produced semi erections in affected patients along with the return of some--limited--penile sensation.

The best results for flaccidity and numbness came from testers succumbing to multiple rectal sperm injections daily (strong swimmers are ideal) for a minimum of seven consecutive days.

Additional note: the only solution we've found to combat the tiny few of you who have experienced shrinkage is the daily re-applications of Size Cream.

We ask those of you who are experiencing side effects and wish to continue to receive free samples of Size Cream to track your results of rectal sperm insemination by using form 382533.

WE'RE JUST HERE TO HELP

Lola was done reading. Shorty could now see why his predicament needed unpacked. Lola waited to let him speak first.

"Wow. Shit," Shorty said.

"I know right? One way you could unpack this is to acknowledge that all these guys are really just here to help."

"I do need help. I'm desperate Lola."

"I'm willing to help," one guy said.

"We are ALL here to help," Clarence added.

"Shorty. We both know that even though you don't think of yourself as bi, we both can fully agree that you really like getting fucked up your ass. And we now know that there are some real benefits to receiving real cock and real sperm."

"Yes," Shorty said, on the verge of tears, "but I only learned to enjoy this after I went numb. This is all fucking Size Cream's fault!"

"Focus on blame later; real solutions are what's in hand and most important right now. I can read by your emotional reaction that you are ready to acknowledge that you need to...even want to...bend over right now. It's okay. No one will think any less of you."

Shorty was slowly nodding his head while Lola continued.

"Then after a week of some awesome around-the-clock butt sex, you get healed and go back to being hetero. It's a win-win! Now you can see why I arranged a threesome, right? But I get it. It's your rock. It's your hard place. Oops," she added, "that came out wrong, lacked sensitivity!"

She burst out laughing. All the words about hardness and sensitivity were just to make fun of him. It was her payback. Just as having him bent over and getting ass fucked by multiple dudes would be payback for Shorty fucking one of Lola's girlfriends. But her strategy was so subliminal that Shorty didn't see the full picture.

ACTUALLY, IT IS BETTER TO RECEIVE

"Drop your pants and bend over," Lola barked, "You really need to get what you have coming to you. It's for your own good and you know it. Deep down, you WANT it."

Shorty had come full circle. In the very spot where Lola used to bend over as he tried to fuck her with his original micro penis, he was now bent over ready to get thoroughly fucked in the ass. And these large cocks won't be slipping out.

The first cock slid right up Shorty's rectum. It snuggled in like it belonged there. Shorty moaned his approval acknowledging the wonderful feeling of fullness.

Two large hands gripped either sides of his hips to hold on for the pleasurable ride. The two men found a dance-like thrusting rhythm where each pulled slightly away only to return tightly together as the large cock's full mass embedded completely to its base. (Remember, he has had lots of practice.)

Length and thickness were irrelevant. Each one of Shorty's stallions--regardless of size--were fully engulfed each night. And his sphincter gripped each cock tightly so as to deny any slippage under any circumstance.

Shorty shamelessly groaned louder and louder during each anal submission, making much more noise than his rotating partners who were bursting in orgasm after orgasm injecting sperm up his rectum.

When the rhythmic standing fuck peaked in partner synchronicity, Shorty's flaccid little penis flopped aimlessly around performing its own air dance of sorts. It looked like the flap of a seat belt dangling outside a shut car door whipping around like a noodle in the wind only to droop helplessly each time the movement ceased.

Shorty was receiving multiple ejaculations of warm, fresh sperm directly onto his prostate. Just like the memo ordered.

Occasionally, he would grasp his tiny penis for a numbness test. Well, that was his explanation. He didn't want the fellas to think he'd masturbate with their cocks in his ass. That would be embarrassing.

He had zero tactile sensation in his limp micro penis. The little bald boy penis was now a useless appendage that would be better served taped down and secured to just keep it out of the way while real hardcore bareback ass fucking was taking place.

JUST A FUCK TOY

Being limp and numb weren't even the worst parts. Both were triumphed by the fact that Shorty wasn't sure if or when he could orgasm. Not that he'd want to in front of the guys. It wouldn't look good to cum while being their fuck toy. That's what he was...their fuck toy.

Ass slut was the term Lola used.

She was so proud of herself. How she stumbled on this revenge plan and worked it through to fruition. How she got to watch his humiliation while she did laundry or watched TV. How she was all sexily attired and not involved yet ultimately she was in charge. How Shorty would look lustily at her while his penis uselessly and pathetically flapped around.

Night after night Lola arranged for three men to fuck the shit out of Shorty's ass. The "three" was symbolic for threesome and the "some" was for Shorty to get "some" every night. Oh, he got some all right. More than some, really.

Each subsequent orgy in Shorty's ass became more wild, more out-of-control with at least one dude present from a previous night.

Guys were spanking him, taunting him, roughly pinching his nipples, you name it. One guy even squeezed his balls as if he was pumping the air out of them. It was painful, but surprisingly it did increase his prostate pleasure and his horniness.

Another guy pulled out and shot thick cum globs directly onto Shorty's worn out butt hole. When Lola reminded the guy of Shorty's insemination goal, he used a finger swirl to collect sperm chunks directing the cum into the gaping butt hole and even inserting his finger to help him succeed in getting it all in.

Chat started among the guys about spit-roasting Shorty. Like 'why wasn't he sucking cock, too?'

Lola had to step in several times and remind the men what they were there for. To help Shorty and do exactly what they were supposed to do. Ejaculate in his rectum right onto his prostate.

Seven days came and went.. Shorty's ass was used so much, he lost count of the amount of injections he'd received when he crested thirty.

POSTING RESULTS

It was time to send in his data.

Shorty went on Size Cream's website to post form 382533.

And in doing so, discovered that the memo Lola read him didn't exist. He'd been duped.

He was wondering why his penis sensations were still barely tangible. Now he knew.

And without Size Cream, his penis kept shrinking each day. A week later, the ruler announced his length was at 1 ⅞. He looked like he had a large clit drooped over his tiny balls. And with all his pubic hair not growing back, he looked more like a born female with tiny testicles.

With his only (occasional) pleasure coming from having a cock up his ass, he felt more like a female--sexually, that is--too.

He was kinda pissed at Lola for how she tricked him into being a butt slut to all those men. However, with his prostate pleasure and the realization that this was his only path to orgasm, he internally acknowledged that she actually did help him.

He wouldn't contact her anymore. That's what he said to himself. Especially when she firmly told him that the next time he begged to take her back, he'd have to live in chastity. She'd only consider it if his next butt slut journey would occur with his micro penis locked and she was the only owner of the key.

He wasn't using his penis for anything anymore anyway, she reasoned.

With his Size Cream journey over, he thought long and hard about his results:

He was always limp.

He penis was the smallest it has ever been.

He rarely achieved orgasm.

And when he did, his only shot was through his prostate by getting ass fucked and usually it was when he was barebacked.

Poor Shorty and his darn Achilles Heel.

He realized that he had fucked his last woman. Weeks ago. Uneventful and unfortunate because he was not even sure what her name was.

Testicle research was teaching him that the best answer to future orgasms lie in his tiny balls. Prostate pleasure in combination with testicle pressure appeared likely to be in his only orgasmic future.

His micro penis was done.

Size Cream affected his size all right.

12