All Comments on 'Size: Is It Important?'

by capt13

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
details

nice efforts so far, but you might want to enhance your stories with more details- not necessarily sexual details, but more of the atmosphere and surroundings. keep it up, so far, so good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Constructively

With your opening statement as well as in your bio - you are proud of being black and will trade on it (which in and of itself is who you so no big thing) but you put most everyone in a defensive mood with the nefarious anonymous comment that many of us have grown to laugh at (did your mom really name you capt13? - is that on your birth certificate? - no of course not - so then we are all anon. and that can be good). We can still commnicate here and try to be reasonably civil.

Again constructively, the words were a little stiff but that could change with experience.

Lastly - male pride can be bruised but not physically so to hurt the rude lady with your enormous tool of mass destruction won't make you many points in the real world or here as it was intentional and repetitive - almost as though you enjoyed hurting her in a sensitive area. No positive there if you are serious about getting better in dealing with an audience. As you know respect is endearing and important to give and to earn.

This the first effort of yours that I have read but will read the others now.

I would challenge you to get rid of the crutchs and write a story that is raceless and without mentioning how well endowed your character is. Once you can do that and write well then it will all come together for you.

Some food for thought as you have some guts and talent.

Regards

ChagrinedChagrinedover 17 years ago
Okay, a few constructive words.

Taking you at your word you want to improve:

First: Get an editor. you made far to many Basic English mistakes, like "Up went my pant"...pants is with an 's'.

Second: You have awkward sentence construction like: 'I then heard a guy from the crowd saying that her brother was coming.'. Just say 'Someone said her brother was coming.' or even better 'Here comes her brother', someone warned.

When in doubt use the fewest words possible. It moves the story along and less chance of a mistake.

Third; Before you post, set the story aside for a week, then come back and re-read it. You will find you can make a lot of improvements that way

Waiting to see your next submission.

Best regards,

C

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Bullshit from last commentator

all stories talk about big cocks, even gay stories or all white or whatever, so why shouldnt a black writer mention that his character has a big dick? Just coz it makes white people uncomfortable or what? It is you crackerz who always act funny about black guy's big dicks.

However, i found the story shit. I had a cousin who was in the army, and those guys are just bastards and hate women.

JeffLeighJeffLeighover 13 years ago
nice attempt

You know, I read the previous comments, and though I haven't read your other stories or read your bio I must say that I actually enjoyed this submission very much. I don't think you need to put so much emphasis on race or size in every story, and I don't think it is necessary for anyone to point this out to you. With time, and the more stories you write, this will become less important and your stories will improve on other merits.

I liked this story because it was non-consent and it was a very good, very fast paced story. I do agree with some previous commentators that your sentence structure and grammar could be checked a little, but I think that you have your own unique writing style that is kind of harsh and choppy but not at all unreadable.

I think the title fits the content fairly well, although I suppose I would have liked a little more participation from the female during the sex act.

I'll try and check up on some of your other stories but for now please, keep writing and remember to...

Enjoy the Ride,

Cassandra Gables (AKA JeffLeigh)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Oh wow

I find that I'd like a capt in me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Did he enjoy prison?

Of course she called the police. He was arrested for rape. The Police had both his DNA, her testimony and the friends testimony. He spent the next 25 years in prison getting his ass raped. Pretty stupid story.

No stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

In college I was extremely sexually active, especially after I'd been gang banged at a sorority party by 5 horny Black fraternity guys. I found out the difference of big hard Black cocks pounding my white pussy. WOW!

I am Bi and after being taught (I am rather submissive) how to properly orally satisfy Black women It was true that once you've gone Black you never go back.

I had become a White woman that definitely perfer sex with Black women, Black men and Black couples.

Orpheum69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous