Size Matters? 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look...umm.. uhh I ... I why don't you take yours out today." Jake stammers blushing now.

"What... you... umm alright." Billy confused starts to unbutton his uniform pants.

Jake takes a deep breath in seeing a semi hard uncut penis come into view. The forskin covering the head looks so erotic and Billy's size is about 6 inches nothing special but its a nice cock. Jake leans towards it slowly his mouth watering. Jake swallows hard and licks his lips unable to explain to Billy or look him in the eye.

Billy stares in disbelief as his former alpha moves his mouth closer to his slowly stiffening uncut cock. Billy's eyes widen and he is confused the moment is hot and sexy but honestly Billy despite being a cocksucker has never considered having a guy suck his.

"Hey hold on what's going on!?!?" Billy says his hand pushing lightly on Jakes forehead.

"Just ... just ... enjoy!" Is all Jake can squeak out without looking up at Billy.

Billy let's Jake inch closer and feels his warmth breath on his cockhead. Billy shakes his head and closes his eyes. If he hadn't cum in his girlfriend a couple times the night before he likely wouldn't have stopped this a second time. But Billy jerks away and pushes Jakes forehead.

"No the first time I sucked your cock you let me get close finally then made me look you in the eyes and ask permission and explain why I wanted to suck a cock. If I was a nice guy I would ask the same. I need to at least hear why after all this time you are drooling to suck my cock!"

Jake slowly looks up blushing. He gulps his own cock which is painfully trying to stiffen in the tight tiny cock cage makes him moan softly. Jake meets Billy's gaze.

"I ... I ... I ... I want to ok I realize I want to suck cock."

Billy tilts his head and sighs. "You may want to but that explanation doesn't make me want to let you!"

Jake closes his eyes and licks his lips. Without warning he leans in his head quickly licking and whimpering taking a couple licks up Billy's shaft moaning the whole time his hands pawing at Billy's legs to get closer.

"Are you whining... holy shit you're like whimpering...ohh my god you're like a bitch in heat for my cock... a real bitch like a dog! Are you a female dog needing a bone?"

Jake blushes pausing looking up slowly still unable to explain fully nods and let's put a whimpering barking noise.

"Haha fuck this is weird. Oh ok go on bitchy... suck my bone!"

Billy removes his hands and gives Jake access. Jake leans in taking 3 inches in slurping moaning licking his tongue exploring the forskin of Billy's cock. Billy's head rolls back as he sighs. Jake slobbers moaning lust drunk. His own cock painfully squishing in his cage. His tongue swirls around the head and forskin as his paw cups Billy's balls.

"Good bitch!"

Jake slurps and gags taking him balls deep in response.

"Ohh you're better than any real girl my bitch dog! Ohh gonna cum so fast!"

Billy remembering his instructions pulls up quickly puts the cruiser in drive and takes off as fast as he can to the precinct to see Tim.

"What the fuck bitch don't leave me hanging!" Billy moans.

**********

Jake cannot respond to Billy the whole 10 minute drive back to the precinct. As they pull up front he Jake stops the car and turns to Billy.

Taking a deep breath, "look I need to show you something. I don't know how to explain, but soon you will understand. Just... just come on."

Billy tries to protest and stuff but not being a dominant himself even though he degraded Jake a little with the dog stuff doesn't have it in him to demand Jake finish. He follows Jake in a mixture of curiosity and concern at what is happening.

Jake slowly enters the precinct hoping Captain Tom is in his office in the back. The front is a large reception desk in a small room behind it is closed double doors. In the small town the front desk is not manned every day there is a small bell to ring the cop on duty. Behind the desk is a set of double doors leading to a large open room. Jake and billy hear a moan and look at each other. Jake's eyes open wide as if to communicate something to Billy. In the large open room there is 3 sets of desks laid out in small clusters of 2 to 3 desks a piece on one wall is 2 large holding cells and then behind that a back hall leading to the gym, showers, and Captain Tom's private office.

"Man what is going on?" Billy finally moans as the moaning coming from the other sides of the double doors sounds feminine and sexy.

Jake shakes his head and swallows, "Look I just have to show you. Just know that I have no plans to out you or me behind people involved. Things have changed a little, but it's ... it's ok... well it's better than that it is amazing... I... I think!"

Billy just sort of shrugs unsure about all this but feeling his cock stiffen again as they hear the moans. Jake steps to the door wondering what they might see inside.

Jake steps in first and gasps. Billy steps in hearing the gasp and swallows hard. Facing them is Melanie Henderson moaning softly bent over a desk no bra or top on and a skirt bunched around her waist.

"MMM they are here now please fuck me!" Melanie moans.

Standing behind Melanie is Tim, his rock hard shaft buried deep inside the town's hottest girl and the college daughter of the Captain.

"You want me to fuck you with my cock baby!" Tim moans mockingly.

"YES! GOD YES!"

"Even though you know where it was?"

"I don't give a shit I need one of your orgasms so fucking bad!"

"Tim... Tim are you" Jake steps forward now about 10 feet away, staring in shock, "Captain Tom ... her dad could come in..."

"Shut up!" Tim moans pointing over to the holding cells.

Jake is shocked. Billy may faint as they glance over and see Captain Tom. Despite his age the 63 year old hard ass former military man keeps himself in great shape. They see Captain Tom in only a pair of hot pink panties, his cock stiff and pointing the material straight out, his hands handcuffed above his head.

Captain Tom stares at Jake and Billy as they stare back. All three gulp at the same time blushing, horny, embarrassed at what is going on.

"Now Jakey boy get naked and show everyone your condition and then you and Billy can kneel and watch. I will explain after I give Melanie here an orgasm she has been waiting patiently for."

Jake nods and takes a deep breath blushing but unable to protest with the amount of information his mind is trying to make sense of at the moment. Jake pulls his pants down revealing his cock in a light pink cock cage. He looks to be in pain as his cock is throbbing desperately trying to get hard. Jake blushes even more as Billy chuckles.

"What the fuck dude your cock is locke..."

"Shut up Billy!" Tim says firmly, "now you all may watch. None of you sissy bitches may touch your penis's or cages or speak. When Melanie cums I will happily bring everyone up to speed. If anyone speaks or interrupts my time with Melanie, you will be punished severely and then fired from the police force."

Jake and Billy glance at Captain Tom when this is said and he just nods in affirmation while blushing in his panties.

Tim grabs Melanie by both hips her hanging forward off his cock she lets out a loud hungry moan. Tim lifts her from the desk and steps out from behind it.

"Come on bitches!" Tim says.

"OH FU..." Billy quickly covers his mouth.

Tim gives him a stern look but then nods letting his minor slip up slide.

"Eric my ass! Wendy my balls and your daughters holes! Tina go show your husband and then kneel next to him!"

All three crawl out from under the desk naked. Eric spreads Tim's asscheeks and hungrily starts eating his ass as Tim starts to hump into Melanie. Melanie is held in a doggy style position by the hips an amazing feet of strength and Tim doesn't seem to be in any discomfort as he gives her long powerful but slow strokes.

Wendy is Melanie's mom a milf in her 40's who still looks good. She isn't as hot as Melanie or Tina, but has a nice body with ample tits. Tina and Wendy kiss a last kiss as Tina gets off all fours. Wendy crawls under her daughter and places her mouth around one of Tim's nice balls and slurps on it.

Melanie moans "FUCK FUCK OHH I LOVE THIS COCK!"

Tina smirks showing off her amazing body in front of Billy and Jake. Billy lustfully licks his lips as he like every man in town has fantasized about Tina. Jake and Billy both see the tattoo at the same time just above and to the right on the front of her right hip a few inches from the top of her cunt is a cute little kitten and next to it the words "Master Tim's Pretty Kitty"

Tina winks at Jake and then smirks at Billy. Tina kneels between the two cops. Billy's mind is a mess unable to even attempt to process he just sort of kneels staring at all the sexy women lustfully.

Jake licks his lips and glances at Captain Tom. Jake wonders what the Captain might be feeling seeing his daughter getting fucked and his wife helping, but he is in pink panties with a huge tented bulge so despite his blushing he seems to be enjoying. Jake feels a tug on his cock cage and looks back to his wife. Tina just smirks keeping her eyes on Tim and Melanie, but Jake notices her other hand is on Billy's hard cock. She is softly caressing his hard on for him. Billy letting out soft grunts trying to be calm.

Jake opens his mouth to protest, thinking that Tim said we couldn't touch, but realizes Billy is not touching its his wife.

Tim looks down and smiles "good kitty you love hard cock... too bad your husband just doesn't get hard for you...only touching though and Billy don't you fucking cum yet!"

They both nod.

Melanie is shaking eyes glossed over and mumbling as Tim slow fucks her. It is not the powerful fuck that Jake heard in Tim's apartment but clearly Melanie is building to orgasm. Tim so powerful and shockingly strong quickly grabs Melanie and twists both hips releasing her and grabbing her back quickly. Effectively causing her to spin and sit up in mid air. Melanie screams her arms reach up around Tim's neck clutching him the move causing friction on her g spot she starts cumming and squirting. Tim just smiles proudly at her. Her ample tits bouncing and perfect ass rubbing her mom's face. Eric's face wedged into Tim's ass the entire time happily licking at the stud's anus as he fucks the hottest girl in town.

************

Eric is now dressed sitting at the front desk. Eric knows most of what is going on and is a fun tool for Tim to use, but actually doesn't interest Tim all that much. Eric realizes his place in the hierarchy and is ok with it. Eric smirks thinking back to his amazing night with Sandy. Eric couldn't believe how much he loved taking the sissy's huge cock up his butthole and orgasmed 3 times just from getting anally fucked. Eric is actually not into the humiliation and domination aspect of Tim as much as some and is now considering being gay or openly bisexual. Eric does know he would do anything Tim says though.

Tim smirks at the group sitting in the Captain's office. Tim sitting at the desk naked feet propped up on Wendy's back as she kneels on the floor. Melanie and Tina sitting on the couch together. Melanie's hand cupping the bigger breast of the slightly older female. Tina nuzzled into Melanie her head resting on the top of Melanie's the girls looking so sexy. Both their feet propped up on Captain Tom who is on all fours on the floor. Tom and his wife both footstool's. Tim enjoying seeing the agony and shame on Jake's face as Tina gropes Billy's uncut cock, Billy is still sitting next to Tina, but his feet are not propped on the Captain. Tina's hand is still softly sensuously exploring the firm cock that is now begging to explode. Jake is told to kneel next to Billy on the floor.

"So we will begin with Tom and Melanie. Captain bitch boy why don't you tell everyone how this started."

Captain Tom gulps and lets out a soft moan. "Ok... ok..." still in his pink panties otherwise naked his daughter and Tina's feet resting on his back.

"Good daddy!" Melanie giggles as she leans over her dad looking up she sucks Tina's nipple in. Tina moans "FUCK!"

"Ok, so Melanie was visiting colleges last year." Captain Tom's voice so timid unlike his normal persona. "Tim just graduated and worked as a campus security guard. Tim came right over to us and started flirting with Melanie. I did not like it, but Wendy seemed smitten with the handsome man and told me to bite my tongue. Tim invited Melanie on a private tour that evening and when she was not back at our hotel by 1 am me and Wendy went looking for her, worried as she was not answering the phone. I contacted the school and found out where Tim lived and when we got to his apartment we found the door unlocked and loud screams. I opened the door and was shocked to find Melanie being fucked by Tim and... and ... and sucking on the penis of that hung boyfriend of his. I was angry, but stunned and confused. I figured if I found a scenario like that I would have beat the boys up to save my daughter, but I was too stunned to do anything. Wendy also had a strange look on her face."

Captain Tom pauses shifting his weight as the legs on his back cause some tension.

"Go on Captain Bitch Boy!"

"I ... I um finally managed to say 'stop ... stop it' but I was shocked that it came out weak sounding and I couldn't look Tim in the eye. Tim then pulled his very hard cock out of Melanie. Without a word he walked right to my wife Wendy. He looked her deep in the eye and pushed her to her knees and said clean my cock. Wendy couldn't protest she was clearly aroused by this stud."

"Wendy did you like cleaning your daughters cunt juice of my cock?"

"Yes sir so much sir!" Wendy moans.

"Who makes you cum?"

"You do sir Tom never makes me cum!"

"What have you been begging for milf slut?"

"Another baby sir I want you to breed me I loved being round and sexy for Tom I was so horny preggo and I want to be that for you."

"Haha I don't know if you've earned it or not! Ok captain bitch keep going!"

"Wendy sucked and drooled for him and I watched. After a few minutes he called me to come suck with her. I started to protest and you told me that if I didn't come join my wife and suck your steel cock with her that you would take my wife and daughter from me. I looked over to see Melanie sucking your boyfriends humongous cock happily and then to my wife. I was shocked but my wife shrugged and licked down to your ballsack indicating she would leave me. I was so confused angry jealous and humiliated as I joined my wife. She kissed me and pushed your cock to my lips. I sucked my first cock and have been sucking yours ever since.

"Melanie babe why don't you tell your parents the two things they do not know."

Melanie lifts her head from Tina's breast a little drool connecting her lips to Tina's engorged nipple.

"Well first mommy Tim made me preggo a few weeks ago. I have the baby you're desperate for. We agreed he could breed you if you agreed to become a milking cow for us. You are a full time preggo whore living with Sandy and serving Tim. You must leave daddy for the duration of the breeding cycle."

"Ok Umm yes anything you want! Captain bitch won't care he only comes from getting fucked up the ass now anyway!" Wendy giggles.

"Wendy fuck cmon I get it up for you!"

"Really? Do you want my cunt or Sandy's huge cock up your cop butt?"

"S...s... sandy ok!" The captain moans embarrassed.

"Ohh and daddy I have an only fans account where I do perverted stuff with Tim and Sandy. Their faces are never shown but mine is. I make easily 25 grand a month sometimes lots more. But it goes straight to Tim's account. I never see it. But I love Tim and I am his contractual slut!" Melanie giggles.

"Melanie babe I umm I ... I want to be mad but I can't blame you!"

"Alright everyone gets to pick a partner for a break before we hear from Jake. We will start with me. I get to choose my partner, then I get to choose who I get to pick next. One of you will be left out. We are going to enjoy some kinky fun before we hear from Jake and Tina. I pick Captain bitch to pleasure me. Tina you get to choose your partner next."

"Thank you for letting me choose next Sir"

Tina moans and giggles. Tina looks at Melanie both hot girls smirk. Tim sent Melanie with Tina to help her get her tattoo and encouraged Melanie and Tina to get along. Both ladies spent a fun kinky afternoon together at the tattoo parlor and have agreed to be like sisterwives for Tim.

"Melanie babe we will have more time together soon. I want to suck a cock and this one," holding Billy's uncut 6 inches "is so hard. My stupid husband can't seem to get hard for me." Tina giggles holding Billy's cock.

Melanie winks at Tina as Billy moans his fantasy of being with Tina his friend's wife may actually come true.

"Interesting, Jakey you embarrassed that your wife wants to suck the uncut cock of your former cocksucker!"

"MMM" Jake moans face red wiggling on the floor. "I...umm I... dont want I... umm fuck it is embarassing, but I... please take my cock cage off it hurts so bad!"

Jake doesn't acknowledge or respond. "Melanie I guess you get to pick Jake the locked up sissy or your old mom!"

Melanie leans over and looks at Jake, "you're more pathetic than my dad! Mom get over here and suck my clit!"

"How sad no one picked the former stud! Alright each person enjoy a few minutes with your choice but no cumming!"

**********

Jake's perspective:

Still kneeling I see my captain crawl on all fours to Tim and put his head on the ground ass in the air he pulls his panties aside holding his ass cheeks open. Tim spits a huge wad of spit onto Captains anus and shoved his cock inside. Captain moans like a bitch in heat. God my cock aches so bad and I am basically humping the air. I hear slobbering and moaning and turn to see my wife drooling and slobbering all over Billy's cock. Fuck is his arm over her back, shit the dickhead is playing with my wife's holes. I need this cage off fuck fuck my cock hurts I want to cum so bad. I lean over and see Billy clearly has his index finger sliding up and down my wife's wet slit. "Good mommy slut" I hear and lean further and see Wendy tonguing her daughter. Wendy's hand is pulling her moms face in humping her snatch on her moms nose and lips. "Ahh ahh please please may I cum!" Shocked I see the captain bouncing back as fast and hard as he can on Tim's steel rod. Tim standing smirking just letting the old bitch fuck his sissy hole on his cock. I hear grunting and turn to see Tina balls deep gagging as Billy clenches his fists his head back clearly close "fuck your almost as good as your husband!"

Billy moans revealing I had indeed sucked his cock earlier. "God mom you can't even lick a cunt right cmon you slutty whore why don't you lick my asshole instead." I smirk as Melanie lifts her legs back letting her mom push her tongue up her amazing ass.

"Alright that's enough!" Tim says pulling his cock out of Captain bitch boy's ass.

Everyone whimpering and whining wanting more but all of us compelled to listen to Tim!

***********

"Sissy Jakey why don't you tell us your story!" Tim smirks.

*to read Jakes submission just re-read chapter 1.

--- more to cum

12