The Tenant

Story Info
A "nerdy" tenant has a big surprise!
15.3k words
4.44
44.3k
88

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smirking over my coffee. I wink at my gorgeous wife. She never believes me, but I love this look on her. No makeup. Hair messy. Wearing lounging around the house clothes. Today she is in my old high school football jersey and nothing else. I imagine how her plump ass looks for a moment and remind myself how lucky I am. Jessica, I always call her Jess or babe though, and I met at a bar my senior year of college. She was a couple years younger. We had a casual, but fun romance for a year or so and then after I started my career and she was in her last year of college we got more serious. Jess has always been my dream girl. She isn't super skinny but her body is perfect for me. She has nice plump breasts that defy gravity a pert but luscious ass and a perfect smile. I love her dark hair and hypnotic eyes.

"You're staring!... you perv!"

"Ha!" I respond to Jess teasing me as I laughingly shake my head. I love our banter and relationship. "Careful, this perv might just take you back to bed and punish you."

"Go for it!" she winks.

God I love how sexual Jess is and open to kinkiness in the bedroom. I never thought of myself as a huge dominant or into major kink, but I do enjoy playing the alpha from time to time. We have had our moments of crazy sex and I firmly believed based on things Jess had told me that I satisfied her more than any of her boyfriends previously. "Does my sexy Jess need my big cock?" I ask confidently maybe a little cocky but after last night I was feeling pretty proud. Even though we got back from our honeymoon just a few nights ago our sex life had not missed a beat. Last night was no exception.

"MMM oh does big Kyle have more to give after last night? You trying to make me sore?"

"My thick 8 inches is always ready to go for you." I moan grabbing my crotch through my boxers feeling it harden. I always said my cock was thick and 8 inches but like most men it was an exaggeration. Not because I have a weak ego but just because its what guys do. In reality it was just over 7 inches and moderately thick. I had no reason to lie. I had an above average penis, I could talk to women and had a sense of humor. On top of that I was newly married to my dream girl and had a great job. But still every guy exaggerates his penis.

While thinking about Saturday morning sex with Jess and laughing I hear a ding.

"Damn!" Jess moans looking at her phone. "We forgot about the kid coming to look at the apartment."

I sigh. Nodding my head as I give a half aw shucks smile. We bought a house in our college town, that had a small efficiency apartment. The main house was downstairs, a nice 3 bedroom starter home. When we looked at it we didn't like the fact that it had stairs on the outside to a one bed apartment on the second story. Our realtor had convinced us that it was a good way to offset the mortgage renting it out to college kids.

"What time is he supposed to be here?" I ask standing to refill my coffee.

"10. Kinda early for a freshman in college on a Saturday, maybe he will be late. We could try for a quicky." Jess says squeezing my ass.

"Don't worry babe. I will make it up to you when he leaves." I say knowing that she would prefer a shower.

Jess bouncing off to get a shower I stare at her ass. I wish my wife wouldn't have been so firm about only considering guys as potential tenants. She should know that even a little eye candy from college girls wouldn't sway me to cheat on her. I get her concerns but man I was hoping maybe for a fun flirty coed. If that worked I could've poked and prodded about Jess exploring a threesome.

I smirk to myself feeling my cock firm slightly. I loved hearing the stories of Jess exploring with her girlfriends a few times in early college, but they were always shorter and less intense than I hoped they would be. I believe Jess has some bi tendencies, but she has never gone all the way with another girl. Just kissing and fondling. I sigh and hope the guy coming is one of those boring keep to themselves types.

About 30 minutes later dressed in jeans and a tshirt I open the door to a lanky kid. At 6 foot myself I have to look up to meet his gaze, but he is not the kind of guy who would intimidate me. I am athletic, fit, confident. He has a goofy little grin, a weird nerdy t shirt from some sci fi show I don't watch, and a pale complexion. Perfect! I think. His only friends are likely online, won't have wild parties and won't be anyone to try and flirt with Jess.

I give him my cocky I am the man look as I hold out my hand "I am Kyle you must be here about the apartment?"

"Yes sir. I am Mark." he says and takes my hand giving it a light shake.

I bet he is a queer too. "Cool so my wife and I live here and we are asking 500 a month which covers utilities for the apartment." I point towards the side of the house where there are some wooden stairs. "Want to go take a look?"

"Hi I am Jessica" my wife nuzzles to my side wearing a crop top and short shorts.

I notice his eyes check her out as he looks her up and down.

"Hi there, I am Mark." he says with a odd little grin. "I would love to see your space." His eyes on her body and meeting her gaze.

Little shit. I will not stand for him checking out my wife. I grab Jess around the waist and give him the I am the alpha smirk. "Lets go!" I say holding Jess tightly leading the way up the stairs.

Jess ass swaying in her tight shorts as we walk up I glance back and see this kid openly staring at her ass. "Jess I can show the apartment why don't you go grab the contracts from my office if we need them."

"Sure babe." She turns at the top of the stairs as I unlock the door. I turn back noticing his gaze on my wife as they pass on the stairs.

I shake my head. Its annoying but he also is a nerdy 18 year old virgin if I was guessing so letting him check out my wife is ok as long as he remained respectful.

I open the door and show off the small open concept space with basically one large room housing the bed, couch, kitchenette and then a small separate toilet and shower behind a door in the corner.

"So Mark we want someone who pays rent, doesn't have wild parties and sorta keeps to themselves."

"Yes sir!" he nods looking over the bed. "That is not a problem. I like my privacy too. I play lots of games and have only a few friends over at a time."

"Big gamer?" I say with an expression that shows I figured as much.

He nods and shrugs "Yep I like gaming and other things. This place is perfect for my needs. So if I paid for the whole semester up front would that be ok?"

I gulp a bit surprised as Jess steps inside.

"You want to pay us rent for the next few months up front?" Jess gasps looking at him.

"Yes!" His eyes meeting hers again, an odd intensity in his gaze. "I am ready to move in whenever you are ready this is the perfect place for me. I make plenty of money from my side hustles and it's just easier to take care of it now."

**

"Can you believe that was so easy?" Jess asks an hour later holding several thousand dollars in cash.

"It was but uh...I don't know was there something weird about Mark."

"What do you mean? He seemed like a nice kid."

"Beyond him... eye fucking you?" I laugh "The am..."

"Oh is my stud worried?" Giggling and playfully punching me.

"Of course, not. Why would I be worried about a lanky little nerdy video game boy. But I was really talking about the money. What college kid has that much cash to carry around?"

"Oh I don't know, but is it our business? I mean as long as he isn't dealing drugs or something. I mean he probably earned it writing other kids term papers or playing in video game tournaments. And I didn't mind him looking, I felt like he was worshiping me it made me feel 19 again." Giggling blushing biting her lower lip.

I roll my eyes. "You are begging for it! You better not make me mad!" I say smacking her ass, teasingly. As there is a sudden knock at the door.

"He is already here." Jess says sounding disappointed that our sex romp was interrupted again.

"Kid cockblocked me twice." I squeeze her ass as she walks towards the door me behind her.

"Hey guys just letting you know I am moving a few things in, sorry if we cause unneeded noise."

My wife smiles and nods as I notice a couple of athletic muscled football looking players with their girlfriends standing near a couple trucks in our driveway.

He notices my wife and I's gazes. "Those are my... friends... They will be moving the stuff up for me. Well the guys will be."

I look at them and wonder about the odd expressions on the guys faces. The girls are incredibly hot and dressed in slutty outfits. One busty blonde with a sports bra and tight booty shorts. Fuck she could give Jess a run for her money. The other is a skinny short redhead with perky smaller breasts under a tank top with no bra. Her huge nipples are poking out very noticeably even from the 30 or more feet between us, they look insane. I realize I am staring as I notice their outfits and sexy heels.

Snapped out of my staring I hear...

"... well thank you ma'am. You know my friend Sammy might not appreciate some old dude eye fucking his ginger gf." Mark laughs as he and my wife look at me.

I blush and shake my head. "Uh I umm I thought I recognized umm uhh her from..."

My wife rolls her eyes, "Mark let us know if we can help." Shutting the door. She huffs and walks away from me.

"Babe." I say

"Look I know guys check out other girls, but you were practically drooling."

"I won't lie that those two were both attractive, but you know you're my ideal girl. I was just shocked. That nerd had those stud athletes as friends. And why would the girlfriends come along and dressed like that I mean I was just confused. Plus that one girl with the red hair her..." I catch myself and stop. What was I about to say, oh god.

"You mean the nipples with the red hair?" My wife smirks with an odd gleam in her eyes. "How long do you think those things get?" She licks her lips.

I stare in shock at Jess we have always been sexual and pretty adventurous in the bedroom, but I have always had to pry hard and get her drunk to have her talk about other girls. "Did you like them?"

"Ha wouldn't you like..."

My wife pauses as we hear a loud moan and the thumping sound above us.

"What was that?" Jess says.

I shake my head and shrug as I walk to the window.

"I hope no one is hurt." Jess continues.

God this new kid has now cockblocked me three times and this was gonna be a kinky one. I think looking outside, I see the two guys unloading a large TV and the tailgate down on the truck. "It looks like maybe they dropped the tailgate of the truck or something outside but seems fine."

"Wasn't the noise coming from above..."

We both stop and stare as we hear more loud moaning, thumping and a girls voice... 'ohh ohh ohh my god ohh fuck yes...'

I stare at Jess "The other two guys are out front... um is Mark. Is Mark having uh sex with their girlfriends?" I gasp.

Jess shrugs blushing. As we hear more moaning, screaming and thumping, I notice her chest heaving her nipples harden. "Ohh my god Kyle I have never heard sex like that. What do we do?" She asks as our ceiling is rattling.

I gulp and look out the window. The guys are both looking a little sheepish as they carry a TV towards the stairs.

"Yes! FUCK ME FUCK ME!" We hear as I glance back to Jess.

"I think I am just gonna go check it out maybe he is playing porn or something on his computer." I say trying to justify the situation to myself.

Jess nods and licks her lips a lusty confused look on her face.

**

As I get outside, I look up and the guys are just carrying the TV through the door. From my angle down on the ground I can't really see much. I pause at the stairs hearing more profanity laced moaning. I shake my head as I climb the stairs I hear...

"OH SHIT OH SHIT I CAME AGAIN YES YES I CAME! I LOVE WHEN YOU MAKE ME SQUIRT!"

As I get to the now closed door I pause and hear heavy breathing.

"Good. Yep right there. Make sure it turns on and is set to my computer." I pause and wonder squirting? What that is a myth girls don't do that... do they?... "Good bitch now you may pay me and take the whores and get out I don't have time today for more." I listen through the door trying to determine if its Mark talking. But seriously these linebacker type athletes are taking this kind of abuse from nerdy Mark. I wonder to myself embarrassed to be a voyeur at the moment and realizing my hand is groping my crotch. I hear some whimpers and moans but I can't make out what anyone is saying. Then I hear steps coming towards the door. I am nervous should I leave. But I decide to quickly get my hand off my crotch and knock.

The door opens the second I knock and the two buff studs are standing there. Behind them are the two girls looking disheveled the redhead's cheeks match her hair color.

"The landlord is here." They say as they push past me. I can smell sweat and sex as the girls go past the redhead winks at me.

"Do you need something Mr. Kyle?"

Mark's voice polite but maybe a hint of some sort of subtle arrogance. As I turn, I notice he is in a pair of black boxer briefs only. His body is surprisingly cut. Damn he has a six pack and holy fuck is there a dozen tube socks or a watermelon stuffed in his underwear? I am in shock I stare at the pouch which looks insanely huge.

"Did you need something or you just want to look at my crotch? You can come in and I can take my underwear off for you?" Mark says in that same polite yet subtly mocking tone.

"WHAT?" My face turns redder as my gaze meets his. "What the hell, I am not gay don't talk to me like that."

He shrugs "Sure. Yes sir." Again that annoying polite yet mocking tone.

Fuck why are my eyes roaming his body again. "What the hell was that anyway, we heard some really loud screaming going on?" I ask as I cant help but admire his physique and bulge.

"Come in!" Mark's tone suddenly shifts from polite mocking to confident and commanding "I am not gonna stand in the doorway letting you eyeball my junk with the door wide open."

I can't explain why but I stepped in, and he closed the door. Standing nervously in the entry area, I watch Matt casually walk towards the bed and lower his underwear. His cock swings free soft yet hanging it looks to be bigger than my hard on, but clearly completely soft. God! not just a little bigger soft than I am hard, but clearly bigger. It sways and slaps one thigh and then the next. My mouth is dry my hands feel numb my legs weak my body shivers. Why can't I stop staring. "Oh my god put some clothes on." I murmur my own voice sounding odd and shaky in my ears.

"Maybe in a moment." Mark says

Demand he put clothes on. Get out. Why am I just standing staring at it? I think to myself. "Please! I am not gay. I don't want to see that." I moan

"I never said you were, but you are the one staring!"

My breathing shallow nervous unsure I blink trying to formulate some words. But all I can do is clear my throat and desperately keep myself from adjusting my crotch. My own cock firming up a little.

"Just relax and look all you want at my cock I don't mind."

"Excuse me!" I manage tearing my eyes away in shame looking at his face. My eyes meet his gaze. I didn't notice before but Mark has very deep blue eyes. I feel a shiver and I cant seem to meet his gaze for long. Slowly my eyes work their way down his body to his soft hanging shaft. It is a work of art. It is beautiful. What am I thinking?

"Good!" Mark says in a confident tone. As he sits on the edge of the bed. "You enjoy checking it out, but for now just looking no touching or sucking." His words the epitome of confidence. I shiver blushing. My mouth actually watering. "Just looking because your being a little whiny bitch to me and haven't earned more."

My breathing shallow, staring at it the words bounce around my head. Get a grip! Tell the little bitch who is in charge. You are his landlord. My own words bounce around in my head with Matt's. Confused trying to formulate a reply, I just stand there.

"The appropriate response is thank you sir" Matts tone now completely mocking. His hand lifts the soft monster snake and lays it over his thigh.

"Oh my god your cock!" I blurt out "It...it is hung like a horse. It's beautiful." my own voice sounding odd to me. Why did I just say that I am married I do not like penises.

"Haha wonder what Jessica would say if she heard that? Even though you didn't say thank you, that response will do for now. So you want to know what was going on up here?"

I nod. Wanting to ask him to get dressed again. Mortified I called a penis beautiful, but too ashamed to do much.

"Those guys were my roomates when I arrived at college. They used to bully me and stuff." Mark sort shrugs indifference. "They thought cause they played sports and I played video games and read sci-fi that made them superior somehow. Well, I willingly put up with their shit for a while. They thought they were really getting to me, but I am not insecure so I was just gonna let their fragile ego's win." I look up for a moment and catch him smile then notice he winks down at his cock. How could he be insecure, there is no way when you're packing that. I think as my eyes lower again to it. He lifts it and gives it that little shake as it hangs over his thigh. I feel a shiver watching it. "But I got sick and tired of their shit and they pushed me too far. One day, they just took their teasing way too far in the dorms. They accused me of being gay and pulled out their cocks and had a few other of their friends hold me down while they rubbed them on my face. There were 7 other guys besides me so I couldn't do anything and I clearly told them to stop but they didn't. Fucking assholes...so I went over to the sorority house their girlfriends were in. I found Meg the little redhead. I flirted seduced her and brought her back to my dorm room and fucked her. The next day she got a hotel room at my request and brought her friend Tina over and I fucked them both. Later I had them invite their shithole boyfriends to come watch round two. I figured fuck their girlfriends and then I may have to fight them but it would've been more fair two verses me as opposed to seven. Well, I learned something about that jock alpha bullshit that day. If you fuck a guys girlfriend in front of him better than he does, he will break and realize his true position in the sexual hierarchy. I fucked both girls to quivering, screaming, writhing orgasm after orgasm, you would think they would have tried to beat the shit out of me. But instead their fake fragile masculinity couldn't take it. They realized they were not alphas and were no match for a real stud." Mark finishes by again shaking his cock for me.

I feel myself getting anxious for him to shake his cock and excited each time. What is wrong with me. Why am I enjoying this. I am not gay. I am still staring, blushing, confused at his entire explanation and unsure if its believable, but after seeing the girls it seems accurate.

"So now we have an understanding. Meg and Tina need my cock but they bore me otherwise - you know shallow annoying sorority girls. So I don't want to date them. The girls like the status of dating the jocks as well so it's a sexual arrangement. I get paid by the boyfriends to keep the girls satisfied. I fuck them at least once a week or whenever I want it if I decide I want them I just call and they cum." He winks at me at chuckling at his own double meaning. Oh god here it comes! He shakes his still soft still massive still gorgeous cock again. I blush and stare.

I gulp hard trying not to show how much this is affecting me, but it seems to be. "This...This is fucking insane. Those guys willingly pay you to fuck their girlfriends?" I gasp noticing him hold up a stack of money. The same stack he paid from.