Size Matters?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm Sandy!" The voice of the sissy boyfriend sounded a little feminine as he smiles and steps towards Jake with a hand out.

"Jake!" He says his voice lower and gruffer than normal. As he shakes Sandy's hand firm emphasizing he is a straight man's man.

Sandy smirks "you're pretty sexy!"

"Tim is ok with you talking like that?" Jake says but for some reason feels proud and swells out his chest.

"I may be the girl or panty wearer in our relationship and in sex Tim may dominate me, but he doesn't own me." Sandy smirks eyeing Jake up and down.

Tim rolls his eyes feeling like Sandy is flirting. Then turns his head sharply as he hears a loud moan and realizes Tim is gone. He looks down the hall and hears more moaning...

"OH god yes yes please please fuck me! I promise I will do anything you want!" An anonymous female voice cries out.

Jake looks at Sandy, "What is that?"

"Oh Tim is fucking one of his girls! They went on a date last night."

Jake looks confused at Sandy.

"Oh come sit down" Sandy said grabbing Jakes bicep and pulling him to the couch.

Jake's head is spinning and in confusion sits next to Sandy. Sandy puts his hand on Jakes thigh and squeezes. "You see Tim is a sexual savant. He is something of a dominant genius. He can seduce just about anyone and during sex he makes your toes curl and your body quake. He has lots of sluts he fucks regularly and some guys too. I am his boyfriend and I like how dominant he is so I have no problem with him bringing others home. Sometimes I get to join."

Jake can only half listen as Sandy's hand is caressing his upper thigh and the girl is now screaming insanely sounding like she is orgasming over and over. Jake is staring down the hall in shock. His own wife moans and screams sometimes, but he has only ever heard sounds like this in porn. "You have got to be kidding this is some sort of..." Jake stops as he is turning back to Sandy. Now his eyes are bulged out in shock as Sandy has pulled his cock out and it is a cock unlike any Jake has seen before. As an athlete and cop, Jake has met a few guys in showers, that give his 8 inches a run for his money. Only one was longer than him and none were nearly as thick. He couldn't believe Sandy's though.

He just stared at the 11 inches in awe. It was much longer and much thicker than his. Sandy just watched Jake eyeing his big meat. He always enjoyed the shock everyone had seeing him. Finally Jake blurted out, "how the fuck are you a gay sissy with that thing! How are you submissive to Tim!?!?!?!?"

"I love Tim! I love how he fucks me! I love being sexy for him! I may have a bigger cock but in no way am I more dominant or confident than Tim! I am happy!" Came Sandy's reply.

Jake's mouth hung open in shock then let out a moan as Sandy's soft hand slid up and squeezed his bulge.

"Oh is someone getting firm looking at my big meat?" Sandy moaned squeezing Jake's package. "You can touch my bigger cock, but you cannot suck it yet." Sandy stressed the word bigger.

Jake was trembling in horny confusion. "Bu...but... but I am straight!" Jake moaned eyes staring at the enormous cock attached to the feminine sissy next to him. "I...I am married...I am a dom. Please umm uhh dont... ummm we shouldnt." Stammering looking down at the hand on his crotch.

"Then why can't you stop looking at my cock? My cock that is so much bigger than yours."

Jake heard encouragement and words he had told his many straight cocksuckers in the past. His mouth was open and watering. His body trembling. His cock was firm and squished in his pants as Sandy groped his crotch.

"Go on touch my cock be a good boy I will tell Tim you were so good to grope my bigger cock" Sandy's voice sounded so sexy and feminine a stark contrast to his huge meat.

The constant moaning and begging for more orgasms from the girl and the pounding Tim was giving in the back room accompanied with the enormous cock and handsome sissy in front of Jake was causing him to loose all control. Shaking, blushing, cock throbbing...Jake's hand reached out to touch the only other penis it's ever touched besides his own.

Jakes fingers wrapped around the firm enormous dong but didn't touch around its girth. "It...it...it's huge!" Jake moaned softly squeezing and caressing lightly as he was in awe. "If that girl screams like that for Tim imagine what she would do for you!" My god what am I saying? Jake blushes realizing Sandy is no longer touching his crotch and is sitting back enjoying both his hands on his cock.

"She likes to play with my cock. She sucks it and fondles it. She did enjoy it inside her but really she is only multi-orgasmic for Tim. Plus I much rather eat his cum from her holes while they make out!" Sandy moaned in a girly voice.

"Your... your not gay?" Jake blurted out in shock.

"Shut up. I am tired of your straight gay bullshit! Pull your little cock out. I want to see it next to mine!"

Jake was shocked by Sandy's sudden shift in tone and demeanor. Totally off balance and trying to regain some semblance of control. Jake opened his mouth, "Oh so you can see my big one and suck it?" Jake was surprised by his own voice it sounded whiny and begging. Trying to regain control of the situation. His hands still holding the enormous phallus.

"The only way I will ever suck you is if Tim tells me too. I don't like sucking whiny little bitches. Now pull your little dick out!"

Jake looked down at his own bulge blushing. Then looked back at Sandy's cock his hands groping it.

Sandy moans in a husky whisper, "you are gonna have to let go of my big cock to show me yours. I know you don't want to let it go but you can grab it again right after you pull yours out."

Jake shakes his head trying hard not to process what he just heard, but shivering just the same. Oh god I am only using one hand to unbutton my pants. Is that so I can keep one hand on Sandy? Jake thinks as he unbuttons. His cock springs out straight up and as big as it's ever been. To his shame his other hand goes right back to Sandy's cock.

"What a cute little penis!" Sandy moans in that husky whisper. Jake has said the exact same thing to his eager cocksuckers who pop their cocks out hoping for Jake to please them as well, but he never touched their cocks professing he is a real stud who would never touch another cock. But here he is with his hands caressing Sandy's.

"Don't you wanna touch my big penis?" Jake moans. Maybe for the first time Jake calls his cock a penis.

"Naw not really it is cute though! Now its time for you to beg to suck mine!"

"Oh god! Please please I shouldn't I am a stud... I... I can I just taste it please?" Jake moans. The hidden thought he never let come to the front of his mind now bubbled up... 'why do all these guys love sucking cock?'

"Wow not very good at begging are you? And I dont know maybe you should suck Tim first." Sandy teases Jake toying with him.

Jake blushes and leans closer mouth watering. "Fuck please!"

"Go ahead you can come suck this one!" Jake turns his head in shock seeing Tim smirking naked standing a few feet away. Not sure how long Tim had been watching Jake just gulps and looks at him for a moment before moving away from Sandy and kneeling before Tim.

"Jake what are you doing? I was talking to Sandy. Come here baby and clean my cock!" Sandy eagerly hops off the couch kneeling and slobbering and drooling all over Tim's meat. Jake stares in jealousy his pants around his thighs kneeling a few feet away his own cock hard. Humiliated again by Tim and hornier than ever.

"Thanks Babe" Jake looks up and in another shock sees Melanie Henderson kiss Tim's cheek and squeeze his ass while Sandy cleaned Tim's cock. "I will tell him what you said." Melanie finished as she left. She was dressed like she always was sexy chic. A student in fashion design at the large university several towns away's large plump ass swayed as she walked out. Melanie may have been the hottest girl Jake had ever met and most importantly she was Captain Tom's daughter. Melanie looked exactly like a young Arianny Celeste. The captain had married later in life he was in his 40s when he married a sexy girl much younger. In the small town it was a point of gossip long ago when the policeman married the recently graduated cheer captain of the high school. They had one daughter Melanie and all these years later no one gossiped much about it but the age difference in the Captain and his wife was noticeable.

Jake in shock watches Sandy sucking Tim while mindlessly playing with his cock trying to make sense of it all. Jake would have never risked trying to seduce Melanie because Captain Tom might have killed him, but here Tim was giving her endless orgasms then having his sissy boyfriend clean their juices off his cock while she left. Wait fuck did she see me or know I was here? Fuck my cock is out and I am stroking it! Jake thought. He comforted himself that where he knelt and the way Tim stood Melanie would've had to look specifically at him to know he was there and Melanie only seemed interested in Tim.

"Dont you dare cum watching us!" Tim said aggressively looking down at Jake. "If you are a good boy for me today I will think about letting you suck my cock at the end of the shift little Jakey." Tim finished with a confident smirk. To Tim's shock he slapped his cock on Sandy's face as he pulled away and went to get dressed.

While walking away Tim said, "first task Jakey is to suck on Sandy's finger. He will scoop some cum juices off his chin and you can taste me and Melanie's cum. If you aren't sucking on his finger when I am back and dressed I will never let you suck my cock."

This threat should have sounded ridiculous to Jake but he couldn't deny he was suddenly desperate to taste a cock. And in particular he was desperate for Tim's cock. It looked so delicious as Sandy sucked on it. Jake gulped hard trying to logically tell himself this is ridiculous and he doesn't want to suck Tim. I don't fucking like cock. He told himself. I don't want to suck Tim's gorgeous, big, manly, studly... He closed his eyes in shame at his thought process.

"Fuck!" Jake moaned eyes closed. He opens them slowly to Sandy inches from him swirling his index finger around his lips and chin. He winks and holds it out.

"This can be your practice cock."

Jake sighed and leaned in slowly, gulping and taking a breath in before opening his mouth. Jake leaned forward to suck Sandy's finger, but Sandy moved it back.

"Beg!" Was Sandy's simple reply.

Jake closed his eyes in shame before opening them and moaning, "please please just let me suck your finger like its a cock and taste Tim's juices!"

"Interesting you only mentioned Tim and not Melanie." Sandy teased before pushing his finger into Jakes willing mouth.

The rest of the day was kind of a blur for Jake. It was like a dream state he was incredibly horny and embarrassed and had a hard time focusing. Tim didn't make him do too many other degrading things beyond some simple tasks to reinforce the new hierarchy. Some of the tasks were; Jake bought Tim's lunch. Tim had Jake tell him about his favorite sexual experience with his wife Tina - Jake shared about the weekend they had at a hotel watching porn and Tina being his pet. Jake shared how he loved making his Kitty lick his butthole all weekend. The only really crazy task was lastly, Tim had Jake watch him urinate in a public restroom. Jake found the last the most humiliating but also turned him on more than he cared to admit.

4

Jake walked slowly up to his house as Tim drove off. Tim dropped Jake off since it was his turn to have the patrol car for the week. Each cop got to have a patrol car every other week since there were not enough on the small force for every cop to have his own. He let out a sigh. "What is happening to me?" He said out loud to himself. His lips pursed to one side of his face recalling the moment just an hour ago that Tim told him to come into the restroom with him during a short break from patrolling and he was told to watch as Tim stood back from a urinal and started peeing. Jake was in shock that he just silently obliged and followed Tim's orders and his own cock got firm watching.

Tim was now driving down the road out of Jake's neighborhood. Jake thinks... Can I really do the things he wants? Do I want this? Can I put an end to it? I have 4 cocksucking bitches on the force at my disposal to humiliate Tim and put him in his place. But what about Melanie? Did she see me at Tim's? Would he blackmail me with her being the Captain's daughter? How is Tim so dominant that he has that hung Sandy and hotty Melanie all begging for his cock? It is not even that big? Suddenly Jake felt his mouth water. He was picturing Tim's cock again. FUCK ME! I hate that bitch!

All these thoughts were swirling around his head as he stood on his front porch knowing he needed to go inside and see Tina. Tim's last words to him as he dropped him off made him pause. 'You were good today, but you haven't earned my cock yet. You can suck my cock tomorrow if you follow these instructions. I had Sandy email you something, I want you to watch it before being with Tina tonight. Watch it then be with your wife. After, text me how many orgasms you were able to give her. A big dick stud should be able to make his bitch cum several times a night right?' Jake shook his head. Can I do that? Do I want this?

"Hey babe!" Tina said wearing a hot pink babydoll holding a beer. "Come fuck me stud!" Tina moaned hoping to bring a quick end to the sexual frustrations she had last night when Jake couldn't perform.

Jake grinned and said "DAMN!" While checking out his very sexy wife. He slowly walked to her like a lion stalking prey. One hand reaching out to her plump tit, the other grabbing his beer. As he grabbed her tit firmly squeezing it he hears in his mind Tim's voice, 'I emailed you something, I want you to watch it before being with Tina tonight'. Jake shook his head and took a swig of his beer. Screw him, I don't suck cock! Jake thought. But but it is such a handsome cock. FUCK! Tim had screwed him up and screwed with his mind so badly.

"Babe... uhh I need to do some research work for the Captain. He needs it tonight. Let me do that then I will try to fuck you." Jake walked away to his home office and shut the door. Did I say that I would try to fuck her? What the hell is wrong with me? He thought opening his laptop.

Tina looked down at herself and blushed. Is Jake tired of me? I am still sexy right? Tina felt self-conscious at gaining a few pounds over the holidays. Her arms crossed over her stomach as she re-heard in her mind her husband say, 'let me do that then I will try to fuck you.' Try? What am I that repulsive? Tina grabbed her second glass of wine and set on the couch sipping it aimlessly scrolling her phone. Truth is Tina's extra weight only showed up in her ass and tits. She had an amazingly plump pert ass. Tina was as hot as ever if not more so and Jake knew it like everyone else in Tina's life.

Jake opened his email and found one from Tim (well Sandy but sent on Tim's behalf). He took a deep breath and opened it. All there was was a video file attached and the body of the email simply said,

Enjoy!

-T.

Jake gulped and opened the video file. He quickly scrambled to mute the computer realizing he had no idea what the video was, but assumed it was porn. As he watched, he saw it was a home video. Tim was naked laying back on a bed. Sandy came on screen in a thong and some eyeliner and lipstick. Jake ashamed but licked his lips looking at the enormous bulge in the thong as Sandy crawled between Tim's legs and began slobbering on Tim's cock. The video was muted but text came on the screen 'Beg to suck my cock!' Silently Jake mouthed "please can I suck your cock!" His own cock was rock hard in his pants and he couldn't help but unbutton them and play with himself.

The video continued and Jake watched as Sandy gave a sloppy impressive blowjob to Tim's big handsome cock. He realized that today was all a set up from Tim - Melanie, Sandy's humiliating talk about his smaller penis,... and now the video. Every few seconds words would come across the screen...

'You wish you could suck me like Sandy.'

'Your mouth waters for my cock.'

'You can't get hard except when you suck my cock.'

'You can only make your wife cum with your mouth not your soft cock.'

'My cock is steel!'

'Your cock is a wet noodle.'

'You need my cock in your mouth."

For five minutes Jake watched his own cock hard reading the words and watching Tim get sucked. Jake thought fucking dick he is screwing with my head. I can fuck Tina if I want to. My cock is steel. The video then went black and the white text came scrolling across the black background...

'If you watch the next part, you are agreeing to become my willing cocksucker. I will own you. If you want this to end, pause the video and call me and apologize for being a dick to me and never show me your pathetic soft penis again. If you do that I will also stop showing you my hard cock. But, if you continue watching you are agreeing to become my cocksucking bitch. 10... 9... 8...

Jake shook his head he had less than 10 seconds to make a seemingly very important decision. Tim was giving him an out and he should take it right? He looked up at the screen and saw a large 5 flash. Jake was shaking, horny, nervous as he thought, pause it and call the bitch you fucking asshole! Trying to convince himself to make the right decision. Suddenly a 3 flashed on the screen. Jake closed his eyes, "pause it!" He said out loud but mentally he pictured Tim's cock in that restroom earlier peeing. "Fuck me!" Jake moaned in a hushed voice as a large 1 showed on the screen. This was his last chance but he simply sat back and sighed waiting for the next video.

Jake waited as the black showed for a few more seconds. Finally the next video popped up. It was Jake standing and orgasming all over Sandy's face. Jake stared at the crazy amount of thick white cum as spurt after spurt coated Sandy's face. It literally lasted about 30 seconds of just one intense cum shot. Jake was shocked no cock should cum like that but Tim's did. The video paused showing Sandy's face completely coated. Then text appeared that read...'Big stud Jake will become a sissy cum whore tomorrow!"

Jake shivered and stared at the image and text for a long long time. Finally he stood and closed his computer. He replayed Tim's instructions,'You can suck my cock tomorrow if you follow these instructions. I emailed you something, I want you to watch it before being with Tina tonight. Watch it then be with your wife. After, text me how many orgasms you were able to give her. A big dick stud should be able to make his bitch cum several times a night right?' Jake tucked his cock away and took a swig of his beer. He walked out to find his wife looking sexy on their couch. He smirked at her and unsure what to say or how to initiate things after that video he kneels between her legs. One hand slides up her thigh caressing her tit the other caresses her other thigh and spreads her legs.

Jake still loves and thinks his wife is super sexy despite what's going on with Tim. Jake leans in and kisses her inner thighs - licking kissing back and forth and softly exhaling on her sex beneath her lacy thong. Jake then kisses the middle of her thong.

Tina moans laying back. Jake very rarely is intimate with her like this. Usually he is confident or angry alpha jock who is slapping her ass, making her suck his dick and fucking her hard. "OH GOD JAKE!" Tina moans as her thighs tremble as he licks her silky thong right over her pussy. Tina moves her thong aside with her hand giving Jake access to her now leaking pussy. Whenever Jake licked it in the past it was always briefly and not as a means to get her off, but this was amazing.