Size Matters?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake looks up curiously from gazing at the white cum drop on his blue uniform pants. Jake watches as Sandy puts his hand behind his back near his butt and wiggles a little. Jake blinks in confusion. Then gasps when he realizes that Sandy is fingering his own butthole. A moment later Sandy holds out a cum coated index finger. Jake trembles in shock and horror.

"SUCK MY CUM OFF HER FINGER BITCH!"

Jake trembles looking up seeing Tim smirk at him from behind Sandy. I should protest that cum was in his...uh her ass. He thinks, but continues. It doesn't matter that is the exact point Tim knows this is a crazy step for me. Jake leans slightly forward. Oh my god I just sniffed his finger.

"Haha pathetic you smelled her finger. NOW CLEAN IT!"

Jake blushes and opens his mouth. He slurps on the finger blushing looking up at Sandy and Tim. Oh my god his cum is yummy. Fuck me! Did I just think a man's cum scooped from another man's anus was yummy? Oh my god my eyes are closed and I am just sucking on the finger.

"I think you got it all little sissy!" Came Tim's confident voice.

Jake just blushed as the finger slipped from his lips.

6

The first couple hours of work was pretty normal Jake and Tim had spent a few minutes in Captain Tom's office getting their assignment for the day. Even the ride into work Tim drove and made pleasant guy chat with Jake like they were old buddies. They chatted about sports. In Captain's office he did notice the Captian give Tim a weird look at one point which reminded Jake that Tim was also fucking the Captains gorgeous daughter - Melanie. Then they did some patrolling and had just taken a break for coffee and some donuts.

Tim was acting cool, but Jake was horny, embarrassed and suddenly desperate for Tim's approval. Jake kept glancing at Tim's crotch and wondered if they might find some time for him to suck Tim some more. Jake was now desperate to make Tim cum that coupled with the fact that he also wasn't allowed to cum this morning was driving him insane. Jake recalled reading an article once on a kink site about orgasm denial increasing the sub's need to please the master. This should've made Jake angry at Tim, but nope he was more impressed and in desire to please him.

"I got to piss, you buy me a coffee and a donut." Tim said showing his subtle dominance of Jake as he parked their patrol car.

Hearing piss reminded Jake of seeing Tim pee yesterday. Jake's eyes went wide and stared at Tim wanting to ask something but mortified that he even considered it so he stared in silence.

Tim shook his head, "did you hear me?"

Jake gulped nervously and nodded. "bu...buh...but"

"Spit it out sissy!"

Jake lowered his gaze. "Pee...uh your pee... can I..." Jake stammers, blushing even more.

"You liked watching my cock urinate did you?"

Jake nods.

"Fine you can earn that with answering me a question honestly. If I believe you are being honest you can come in the toilet and watch me piss. My question is how many of the cops on the force are your cocksuckers?"

Jake took a deep breath and said, "4."

Tim nodded and gave him a raised eyebrow expression like keep going.

Jake looked around like he was about to share a big secret, but it was pointless as he and Tim where the only ones in the cop car. "Umm sir...Mr. Tim" Jake began by using the names he should to show that Tim was his dominant "they are good guys. They don't deserve to be outed. I have promised all of them that I never would out them. They don't deserve to lose their jobs."

"Is that what you think I will do to you?" Tim asked looking at Jake an honest sincere expression on his face.

"Uh well sir no I trust you!" Jake smiled at Tim realizing he meant that. "Well 4 cops on our force actively suck my cock. In order to hold my dominance over them I try to make them each suck me once a week. I have a couple that are more active than the other two. Eric and Billy are more active, but Ryan and Aaron also are in my cocksucking harem."

"Harem huh...you certainly thought a lot of yourself as a dominant didn't you?"

Jake smiled slightly and nodded.

"And now what do you think of yourself?"

"Well," Jake began, "I really don't know. I can't believe I so willingly and eagerly sucked you, but I enjoyed it. I am a bit surprised but I would say you are more of a natural dominant than me." Jake lowers his head a little gulps and adds in a softer voice. "And I like when you humiliate me."

"Good! Well I certainly believe you and all of that is the truth. What about the other cops? Were you trying to get the whole force in your...uh harem?" Tim asks.

"Well Captain Tom is as straight as they come, I figure, a real hard ass. A former Marine...no way is he gonna be a cocksucker. And then Jimmy and Kyle... well Jimmy is too religious and Kyle is a fat ass." Jake smirks.

"Hmm got it. So do you still wanna watch me urinate?" Tim asks without waiting for a response he walks into the coffee shop and to the back bathroom not waiting or really caring if Jake is following him. Tim gets to the urinal as the door swings open again with Jake hurrying to catch up.

Tim looks over and steps back slightly from the urinal. "Why don't you come and hold it for me sissy?"

Jake blushes but excitedly steps forward taking Tim's soft cock with both hands and aiming it at the urinal. Jake breathes heavy trembling watching and feeling the powerful spray. What is wrong with me why do I like this? Jake thinks and fearing his own answer quickly focuses on watching instead of thinking. When Tim's spray comes to a trickle Jake instinctively shakes his cock for him. God if anyone came in right now I would be screwed Jake thought. It's easy to pretend you aren't watching someone piss, it's another thing to hold their cock for them while they piss.

"Good boy!" Tim pats Jake on the back condescendingly. "I know you can't wait to taste my cum for real sissy. But you are gonna have to wait!" Tim steps back and buttons up. Jake blushes realizing his cock is raging hard and there is no why to hide a boner in his tight uniform.

"Too bad you can't get this hard for your wife." Tim says grabbing Jake's crotch after washing his hands putting a wet hand print on the crotch as well. "You will not wait till your boner goes away. Wash your hands and go get me my coffee and donut my little bitch."

Tim walks out confidently as Jake hurriedly washes his hands. Jake does his best to hide his bulge and wet crotch as he orders and as quickly as he can retreats to the cop car. Jake did his best to avoid eye contact with the couple workers inside and hopes neither noticed his 'condition'.

An hour later on patrol Tim and Jake are on a state highway leading into their town radar-ing and speeders. It is a fairly quiet afternoon and Jake's eyes once again roam to Tim's crotch. Fuck, I cant get him out of my head! I need to make him cum! Jake thinks.

"You want my cock out little girl? You certainly have a craving for it don't you?" Tim asks as they watch a car go by at 8 over the speed limit, but normally unless its 10 or more they let it slide.

"Yes. Yes... YES! Ok god my mouth is watering for your steel cock! I cant think of anything else. Please sir!"

"I tell you what. You can lick and smell my balls but my cock cannot go in your mouth right now. Do you wanna know why?"

Jake looked confused. "Uh why sir?"

"I was thinking the next time you sucked me, you should be cleaning some hot chicks pussy juice off of it." Tim smirked as another car drove by going 3 over the speed limit.

"Really! Like Melanie's I have been wanting to ask about you and her. You got balls to fuck the Captain's daughter."

"I do have balls that is for sure!" Tim says unbuttoning his pants and pulling his cock and balls out.

Jake lets out a horny moan. And without any more instruction leans over and takes a whiff of Tim's balls resting his face on his cock and balls sniffing and moaning.

"Wow what an eager cock whore you are." Tim laughs, "But I was actually thinking about your wife. Maybe I should fuck her for you since you cant seem to get hard for her."

Jake pauses mid lick on Tim's balls. He slowly shifts up a bit and turns his head looking up in shock at Tim. He should be angry he should beat the shit out of him for that. But it's hard to have the confident high ground when your actively sniffing another dude's ballsack. Jake tries to decide how to respond and is startled as the siren starts up and Tim peels out behind a car.

"You better zip and button me up." Tim said kinda matter of fact as he sped to catch up with the car.

Jake shook his head reaching over and for a brief moment he squeezed Tim's cock and balls before tucking him back into his pants and working to button them for him as he drove. The car in front starts to slow down and pull off to the side. As they come to a stop, Jake looks at Tim..."My wife?"

"Shut up we are working right now I will talk about your sissy needs and me satisfying your wife later!"

Jake blushes a little feeling like a scolded child. He watches as Tim punches the license plate into the system. And looks up. Jake is shocked, he is staring at the back of Eric's truck.

"What are you doing he is a cop on our force?" Jake moans, every cop knows you don't pull over you fellow officers.

"I saw Eric go by and thought maybe you would want to show me how you can be a dominant? Why don't you go and have Eric suck you off?"

"But," Jake looks at Eric "I don't out my cocksuckers." And I thought he had a rule about me having my cocksuckers sucking me off. Well I guess he is giving me permission. Jake thinks.

"You can tell him you turned me if that helps!" Tim says a smug expression on his face. As Eric gets out and starts walking back to the squad car. Tim says "Either you get him to suck you off in front of me or I make you lick my balls in front of him."

Jake has just a second to process that information as Eric opens the back of the squad car.

"You bitches pulling over cops now!" Eric laughs sitting in the backseat. "What's going on?"

Jake looks like a deer in headlights. Tim certainly knows how to keep him off balance as he gulps.

"Jake wanted me to pull you over...ain't that right?" Tim looks at Jake with a soft smirk and fake blush.

Damn what a fucking actor he is. Why the hell does he want me to have Eric suck me off? What is his game? Jake tries to process this quickly looking out the front at the back of Eric's truck nervously.

"What's up Jake?" Eric says a slight quiver in his voice. Eric assumes that Jake has been recruiting Tim to increase his harem and knows that he likes to emphasize his dominance by making new cocksuckers suck in front of another or vice versa. Eric's mouth waters inadvertently. He loves sucking cock, but is a little nervous about doing it in the squad car in daylight on the side of the road. Eric has been a cocksucker for Jake for a long time at this point and even though he has considered sucking others never has. Eric has a girlfriend and due to his charm and good looks and being a cop Eric never has had trouble picking up strange at a bar or whatever. He has fucked several pretty hot girls. But based on his internet search history lately and other things he would be best described as curious... curious about being bisexual and even more submissive.

"You... you gonna suck my big dick. I made... I turned uhm uh Tim into a cocksucker and I want him to see how my best cocksucker pleases me." Jake stammers.

Eric looks at Jake curiously from the backseat. Jake is normally overly confident almost douchebag like and here he is stammering. "Right here on the side of the highway?"

"Yeah...umm yeah Tim can be a lookout. So um I am gonna get in the backseat and you gonna pull my big meat out and suck me off."

Eric smirks he hasn't sucked cock in a few days. He glances at Tim and gives him a shy aw shucks look like we are two cocksucking bitches. Tim blushes and smirks back. All while Jake walks around and gets in the back next to Eric.

"Tim I know Jake's size takes some getting used to but he has an amazing cock." Eric moans reaching over unbuttoning Jakes pants. Eric pulls Jakes soft cock out. He has very really seen Jake this soft. He only ever sees him somewhat soft after cumming down his throat. Eric looks at it curiously. Even though he has probably sucked this cock over a hundred times he has never had to make it hard before. He flops it back and forth. "MMM Come on man I need it. Come on its been days I need your cum." Eric is looking at the soft meat flopping around mouth drooling, but doesn't notice that Jake is looking at Tim blushing.

Jake thinks, fuck what is Tim doing to me. Come on just get hard. Maybe if I think about sniffing his balls I can get hard. Jake closes his eyes imagining Tim's ballsack.

An odd couple minutes passes as Eric flops Jake's cock around and even leans in sucking the soft head in and out a little. Eric thinks that if Jake was being his normal dominant self he would enjoy sucking even his soft penis, but something about this is weird.

"Maybe he would get hard if you showed him your cock." Tim says in a soft feminine voice blushing a little.

Damn! What a fantastic fucking actor. Jake thinks looking at Tim in shock.

"Tim, Jake is my stud. He doesn't like seeing my cock. I even got in trouble the one time I tried to jerk off while sucking him." Eric moans his hand still flopping Jake's soft penis around.

"Oh thats strange. He liked when I took mine out didn't you Jake?" Tim asks still acting like a sissy sub.

Jake gulps takes a nervous breath and just nods.

"You want me to pull mine out?" Eric asks sounding hopeful. He always wondered what it would feel like if Jake would jerk him off while he sucked his cock. And lately he has been having other gay fantasies and thoughts based on the porn he is watching and some stories he has read on literotica.

Jake looks at Eric and shrugs. "Uh sure."

Eric is still confused about why Jake isn't being his normal dominant self, but the truth is so far fetched in Eric's mind that he has not even considered it yet. There are subtle signs in the car if Eric would just pay attention. Eric opens his pants and pulls out his very hard 5 inches. It is an unexceptional cock but it is hard. Eric is so hard as he has been drooling over sucking Jake's big dick or any dick really. Eric just wants to suck a cock.

Jake looks at the hard shaft and to his shame feels his own cock stir slightly. It is unnoticeable to Eric but Jake feels a stir in his balls.

"Why don't you suck on Eric's hard cock, Jake? Since he is the one who can get hard doesn't that make him the stud right now?" Tim still sounding feminine and shy.

Eric is shocked and sits back releasing his hand from Jake's soft penis. He looks around nervous and confused back and forth from Tim to Jake. He expects Jake to get angry and bitchy and threaton to beat Tim up for that comment.

Jake closes his eyes in shame. "I... I guess." He moans in response to Tim.

Eric gasps in shock.

"So pathetic you can't even talk like a real stud. Why don't you ask Eric if you can suck his cock." Tim says his voice now confident and seductive.

Eric is in shock sitting there unsure what the hell is going on.

"Eric... hey um can I suck yours for a change?" Jake moans blushing nervously his cock now semi soft growing an inch in humiliated excitement.

Eric smirks and nods, "Uh yeah man umm go ahead." He stammers in excited confusion as one of Eric's fantasies might be coming true - a guy sucking his cock. But it is a pretty mild fantasy if he were honest.

Jake blushes and sighs leaning forward to his shame his mouth waters even for a tiny penis like Eric's. An inch away from sucking his second cock Jake's head is stopped forcefully and there is pain in his scalp.

"EXCUSE ME! DID YOU FUCKING ASK MY PERMISSION TO SUCK ANOTHER COCK?" Tim Says in an angry confident tone pulling Jake's hair from over the front seat preventing his mouth from reaching the stiff cock.

Eric still confused and horny is startled and looks at Tim in surprise.

"I... I thought... I thought that you wanted me to suck Eric." Jake moans his head still being held tightly. "Can... can I...suck it... Sir?"

Eric's eyes wide thinking, did Jake just call the gay cop sir? Wait why is the gay cop the dominant here? What is happening?

"Naw you are being kind of pathetic. Zip up and switch places with me!" Tim says releasing Jake's hair.

Jake sits up looking forward refusing to look at Eric in this moment he starts to button and zip up his pants blushing realizing he is rock hard.

Eric looks over at Jake and in more shock realizes Jake's cock is now fully hard. He got hard as he was about to suck me and when Tim was being dominant to him, Eric thinks.

Jake is struggling to get his hard thick 8 inches zipped up as he hears a knock on his window. Jake glances over seeing Tim waiting on him. Without fully putting his cock away Jake stumbles out of the backseat. Holding the door open for Tim. Tim smirks at him and sits down next to Eric. Jake goes and sits in the driver seat. Jake is blushing and trembling as he sits in the drivers seat.

"Hey Eric, you little dick cocksucker! I am sorry you have had to deal with that bitch in the front seat as your alpha for so long." Tim says confidently smirking and holding Eric's gaze as he unbuttons and pulls his pants and underwear down to his knees.

Eric glances down in shock seeing Tim's average maybe slightly above average soft cock laying over his thigh. Eric trembles.

Jake watches from the front in jealous humiliation. His mouth waters seeing Tim's cock and balls out. I should try to get control. Tim is ruining everything. Jake thinks and then blurts out, "See your soft too and I am bigger and now I am hard I am the real..."

"FUCKING SHUT YOUR MOUTH!" Tim says looking at Jake in anger. "For that you are gonna get a fucking punishment bitch. And as far as me being soft..." Tim shifts his gaze over to Eric. "A real stud can get hard for his cocksuckers at any moment." Tim moans and his cock instantly goes hard.

Eric stares in shock breathing heavy. Tim's cock is not huge but it is a really hard stiff erection. And the way it is shaped it is a gorgeous piece of meat. Eric thinks how it might seem crazy but Tim's cock is sexy, handsome...perfect. And Tim is being so confident. Eric's mouth waters.

"You wanna suck a real stud's cock sexy?" Tim says winking at Eric.

Eric bites his bottom lip nodding "Yes please!"

"Pull your pants down to your ankles first cocksucker and then lean over and taste my superior dick." Tim moans.

Jake blushes and feels shame coursing through him from the front seat. To his shame his cock is throbbing in his pants. Unsure what to say at the moment and what kind of punishment Tim might have in mind...Jake thinks, how can he have the superior cock I am bigger, does size matter?

Eric's pants around his ankles leans over, laying across the backseat and inhales Tim's cock. Slurping, moaning, sucking it all the way down. He moans "Mmm."

Eric is rewarded with Tim's hand on the back of his head softly stroking his head, "What a good little cocksucker. Shift your hips let me see that hard little penis!" Eric shifts while sucking and Tim reaches down with his other hand and wraps his hand around Eric's small penis softly stroking. "No cumming without my permission!"

"MMM" Eric moans in affirmation around Tim's big hard shaft. The hand on his cock while he sucks an alpha is amazing and something Jake never did for him. Eric bucks his hips softly while drooling and sucking Tim. Eric sucks drooling all over Tim while getting fondled for a few minutes.

After a few minutes of letting Eric enjoy his cock. Tim moans, "by now you realize," stroking Eric's head and cock, "that Jake tried to make me his cocksucker but that fake alpha is now my bitch. Right now he is painfully jealous of you getting to suck my steal rod instead of him isn't that right Jakey?"