Size Matters?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," Jake squeaks out.

"Excuse me," Tim says.

"YES I AM YOUR COCKSUCKER!" Jake moans louder blushing.

"And?" Tim adds.

"Yes...yes... I am your pathetic cocksucker. God I am jealous of Eric right now." Jake moans.

"Eric want to know something pathetic. Jake has not yet made me cum or tasted my cum. He is such a needy bitch for it. You should have seen what he was willing to do just to get a taste of my cum." Tim moans softly stroking Eric's cock while Eric moans and gags on his. "Should we tell Eric?" Tim looks at Jake with a raised eyebrow and smirk.

Eric is loving the feel of Tim's very hard shaft in his mouth and the smell of his balls while he sucks. He is also loving that Tim is touching his cock. All those things with Tim's confident alpha demeanor is driving him wild.

Jake looks horrified at Tim. His face is white. Would Tim really tell that he tasted Tim's anal creampie from Sandy's butthole? Oh my god is this my punishment? How can I possibly come back from this?

"Well?" Tim asks.

Jake gulps hard and nods before breathily moaning "yes sir."

"Such a nice little penis you got here" Tim moans while squeezing Eric. Eric trembles. "So Jake sucked me at my apartment and wanted to taste my cum his first load of seaman so bad. But I had promised my sissy boyfriend that I would dumb my load that morning in his bubble butthole. So I dismissed Jake and fucked my cum into Sandy's asshole. When we were finished though Jake was still hungry for my cum so Sandy scooped some from his butthole on his finger and Jake slurped it up like caviar."

This is so shocking, Eric lifts his head off of Tim's amazing cock for a moment and looks over at Jake. Jake is blushing hard and looks like he could cry at any moment. Then Eric looks up to Tim. Tim is so sexy and handsome, he is so confident and sure of him self. Eric blushes and smirks, "How pathetic and nasty! But I cant judge to harshly...I am not sure there is anything I wouldn't do to earn your cum sexy!" Eric's bi desires surfacing. Eric always loved sucking Jake's cock but never was really attracted to him or considered a relationship beyond cocksucker with Jake. But here he was swooning for Tim.

Tim pushes Eric's mouth down and he goes back to sucking balls deep humming and moaning. "MMM such a good little boy! Such a cute small dicked cocksucker. All you have to do to earn my cum in your mouth today is to help me punish Jake after. Deal?"

Eric just sucked harder as his answer.

"What! I.. I thought you telling him that I loved the taste of your anal creampie was my punishment?" Jake moans humping his hard cock into the seat looking over into the back watching. Wait did I say I loved the taste? God what is wrong with me. Jake thinks.

"Why would that be punishment. You told me to tell him!" Tim smirks humping at Eric's mouth. "Now turn around and don't touch your cock. No cumming or watching while I orgasm."

Jake was too ashamed to put up a fight or beg and turns around, trembling, cock throbbing in his pants while listening to Tim hump Eric's mouth.

"MMM What a good little dick boy! Now suck on my balls. Yes just like that. I am gonna cum in your mouth and then you may turn over and jack off for me ok."

"Yes yes sir Mr. Tim" Eric moans licking Tim's balls the smell of his masculine balls so erotic and driving Eric crazy.

"Ok now suck it back in!" Tim moans. In moments he is erupting into Eric's mouth.

Eric swallows then chokes and spurts lots of cum out of his mouth onto Tim's cock and balls as Tim keeps cumming squirting onto his face.

"Fuck so much cum! Fuck you are a true alpha!" Eric sputters coughing as he gets a facial. He was always able to suck all of Jake's small cumshots down his throat but Tim came 3 or 4 times as much as Jake. His face dripping licking his lips he smiles at Tim "sorry for the mess!"

"Its all good little dick cocksucker I know you will clean it up!" Tim smiles confidently winking.

Eric blushes and feels a chill up his spine. "Yes sir," leaning in and licking up the cum. "Fuck you taste amazing!"

Tim just pats Eric on the back of the head.

Jake blushes his cock hurts in his pants and he wants to turn around but hoping not to turn a bad situation worse manages to listen and not touch his crotch or turn around.

After a few minutes of just licking noises and Tim moaning softly enjoying his afterglow, Tim pushes Eric over and onto his back. Eric's small hard cock pointing up. "Hey sissy boy you can turn around and watch now." Tim says. Jake turns seeing Eric's hard cock pointing up at him. "You were such a good boy!" Tim laughs and leans over and breathes a hot breath onto Eric's cock. He lets out several warm breaths less than an inch from the small hard penis. Then sits up. Jake sees the small cock throbbing. "Now cum on your stomach for me!"

Eric reaches down. The whole thing Tim's dominance, cock and insane amount of cum is driving him wild. And then Tim's hot breath and mouth so close to his cock has him on edge and the second his hand touches his dick he doesn't even jack it one time the dick explodes shooting 4 modest and 2 small spurts of cum onto his stomach. "Fuck! FUCK Thank you! Thank you sir that was the most amazing cocksucking experience I have ever had!"

"Of course it is! You pathetic sissy!"

Eric's now softening cock twitches at Tim's comment.

"So Eric, I need to punish Jake over there. I can make him lick you clean. I can make him eat out your asshole. Or you can watch me spank the little bitch!"

"Fuck you are so bad! What about all three haha." Eric laughs mostly joking shocked to hear and even more shocked that Jake would submit himself to such abuse.

"Uh sure why not!" Tim says.

"WHAT THE HELL!" Jake protests.

"Really? I was joking. But that sounds so kinky I have never had my asshole licked." Eric moans.

"Look... look you cant do this to me. I am an alpha. He he is my cocksucker...I... I just wont do it ok." Jake moans head spinning in shock.

"Alright that is fine. I don't need you to suck my dick. You're not very good at it anyway. So if you don't submit to your punishment...Eric and I will not out you, but you can be sure all your cocksuckers will be mine soon enough and you will never see or taste my cock!" Tim says in a mocking tone while his hand softly sliding up Eric's thigh and cupping his small balls. "Such a cutie!"

Jake gulps. "I wont ever see or suck your cock again?"

Eric lets out a soft whimper being called a cutie while Tim caresses his small ballsack. Eric looks up at him blushing at how confident and sexy Tim is. Eric can't help but think about getting fucked by a guy. He has watched gay porn and the secret desire makes him tingle all over. His legs spread slightly as Tim caresses his balls.

Tim ignores Jake's question looking down at Eric. "So you gonna be my eager cocksucking bitch?"

"Fuck yes!"

"What if I say you can never suck Jake again?" Tim asks squeezing his subs ballsack.

Eric getting hard again bucks his hips slightly up at Tim biting his lip he makes eye contact. "Its your steel cock I love sir! The smell of your balls, the amount you cum, your perfect confidence, your smile..." Eric gulps and blushes and slightly worried but too far to back away from it at this point continues. "...you're handsome, you're a stud, there is not anything I wouldn't do to keep sucking your cock!"

"Good boy," Tim moans tailing his finger up Eric's stiffening cock and through his cum load on his stomach. Tim gets a little cum on his finger and puts it at Eric's lips.

Eric moans and sucks on Tim's finger.

Jake is jealous, angry, embarrassed. He sees how Eric is looking at Tim and blurts out, "I want your cock too! I want it more than that tiny dick bitch! I... I will do anything to suck it." What the hell did I just blurt out? Jake thinks.

"Well you are gonna have to prove it then." Tim moans pulling his finger from Eric's lips. "Come submit to your punishment. First is licking up this mess." Tim trails his finger back through the cum and wipes it on Eric's ballsack. Tim quickly pulls his pants up and looks at Eric. "Don't move!"

Eric nods while watching Tim get out. He opens the drivers door and Eric smirks seeing Jake's blushing face as they switch places.

Jake slides into the backseat and looks down at Eric leaning against the opposite door half laying with cum all over his stomach. "Sir may I clean Eric's cum up?"

"Wow good boy," Tim chuckles in the front seat. "go on sissy, but you better ask him too."

"Eric" Jake sighs trembling nervous "may I lick your cum up?"

"Fuck this is crazy! Yes but you know you will be disappointed mine won't taste anything like Tim's" Eric winks.

Jake leans over blushing and sniffing, his own cock hardening in his pants as he takes a lick over Eric's lower belly. The tangy taste isn't bad, but he wishes it was Tim's as he licks and licks lower he feels Eric's small cock harden and poke him in the chin. Blushing he kisses the tip and licks to the balls. Fuck I am raging hard even with Eric. Jake thinks as he laps at Eric's balls cleaning the cum from them.

"Hey sissy Jakey you can suck Eric. I will give you 5 minutes. If you can get him to cum in your mouth I will remove the punishment of licking his sweaty ass." Jake looks up and smirks at Tim the humiliation coursing through him is driving him insane. He nods and leans in sucking Eric's cock. "Eric if you can hold out for the five minutes not only will Jakey eat your sweaty ass, but I will give you a surprise."

Eric moans eyes closed as his cock is sucked by a guy for the first time. Jake is more aggressive and sucks so much better than any girl. Eric is writhing under Jake and moans "fuck I will try."

Jake is desperate to get Eric to cum. Sucking, gagging, slurping, swallowing, using every trick he knows and everything he remembers he loves. He does not want to suck an asshole, especially Eric's. The small cock makes sucking easier and Jake likes how it fits in his mouth. A thought he isn't sure how to process.

"We are two minutes in you eager sissy bitches." Tim says watching Jake suck with wild abandon while humping his own hard cock still tucked in his pants against the seat.

Eric's balls tingle but he closes his eyes breathing slow.

Jake reaches up using his hand to caress Eric's balls while he sucks him.

"4 minutes you cocksuckers" Tim announces.

Eric moans looking up making eye contact. Fuck he is such a stud. Eric thinks biting his bottom lip and winking at Tim. God I want to kiss him. I want him to fuck me and make me a true bitch. God I am horny for Tim.

Tim smirks confidently down at Eric. He knows exactly who Eric is. He is a sissy bi sub. He is much like Sandy and with a little encouragement and training he will eagerly do anything Tim wants.

Eric clenches his fist tightly knowing he only has seconds left to complete the challenge but his balls are churning desperate to spray his second load. HIs toes curl in his shoes and he lets out a moan.

"Times up! Good job Eric. Can't say I am not surprised with your meager cocksucking skills Jakey."

Jake just blushes and keeps slurping on Eric.

"Time's up! Time to lick your first butthole."

Jake blushes lifting slightly off the small cock. "Ok...ok but can I make him cum first?"

Eric is excited by this and humps his cock at Jake's face, but hears...

"No, maybe some other time. I don't have time to wait around for you to learn how to suck cock well enough to finally make one explode." Tim pulls Jake's hair again pulling him up from the cock.

Jake blushes in shame his cock throbs in his pants feeling more humiliated and more desperate to make a cock orgasm than ever before.

"Now Eric is gonna spread his legs and lift them a little bit and you are gonna use your hands to part his ass cheeks and wedge your face in there. You need to kiss and lick his anus for a couple minutes."

Jake cannot answer he is in humiliated lust heaven or hell depending on your perspective. His mind is swimming in the humiliation as he leans in and spreads Eric's ass cheeks. He sees the sweaty hairy hole and can smell the earthy scent. He gulps feeling embarrassed.

Tim winks and nods to Eric. Eric smirks and the silent encouragement gives him courage to open his mouth. "Come on you cocksucker you know you love the smell of my ass get your tongue on it. Go on tongue my butt you fake dom."

Jake moans his cock ready to explode in his pants without being touched leans in and touches the tip of his tongue to Eric's butthole. It is hot. It is earthy. It is soft. He swipes up slow and then again. Fuck it kinda taste nice and this smell is driving me wild. Jake had a couple times considered eating his wife's ass but never could convince himself to do it. He was a very selfish lover in the past. Now he is licking long sensual licks up Officer Eric Martinez ass crack and throbbing in his underwear while doing it.

"Fuck fuck that feels so fucking good you pathetic bitch. You love that taste don't you?" Eric moans with Tim's encouragement.

"MMM," is all Jake can moan as he pushes the tip of his tongue in slightly.

With his tongue burried deep in Eric's anus Jake moans as his ass is slapped hard. It hurts and he pulls up looking up. Tim has turned from the front seat and slapped his ass. "Keep licking little sissy bitch you deserve this!" Tim grins.

In shame Jake leans back down licking Eric's ass as he feels another slap. He cannot keep from moaning as tears well in his eyes. Fuck Tim is strong, he thinks.

Jake is grateful that he only got three spankings his ass burning as he sees Eric being walked back to his truck by Tim. From the backseat wiping tears from his eyes Jake cannot hear what Tim tells Eric just seeing Eric blush and nod as he gets in his truck and drives off.

7

Eric's head is spinning as he drives his truck over to Tim's place. Tim told him as a reward for being such an eager good little cocksucker that he wants him to visit his sissy girlfriend Sandy for the evening. That he would call and give Sandy instructions and to plan to stay the night and enjoy Sandy's company. Tim then sent him away to pick up overnight clothes and go see Sandy leaving Jake and Tim there in the cop car on the side of the road. Eric left about 20 minutes ago and had his overnight bag driving to Tim and Sandy's. Eric loved sucking Tim and how dominant and seductive he managed to be at the same time. A contrast to his experiences with Jake who was always just sort of an aggressive jerk about him sucking his cock.

Eric sighs a little wondering if this new path with Tim is the right thing, but he cant deny how nervously excited he is to meet Sandy. Pulling out his phone, he quickly texts his girlfriend canceling their date for tonight making up some bullshit... I am a busy cop excuse as he pulls up to the apartment building. Eric thinks, I have never met this person really. I have only seen Sandy around town and from a distance. I know that in our small town it's very weird and off putting to most that Sandy goes out in makeup and sometimes feminine clothes. I wonder what Sandy is like.

Eric knocks lightly on the door to the apartment and as it opens he takes a sharp breath in.

"You must be the one my sexy master called about!" Sandy winks in his feminine voice, standing at the door in high heels, fishnet stockings, and a cute black lace thong. Sandy also is wearing eyeliner, lipstick and other make up.

Eric gulps looking Sandy up and down nervously. Eric's eyes bulge at the size of the bulge in the thong as he nervously steps inside. "I...I am Eric."

"I am Sandy...You are pretty cute Eric!" Sandy winks closing the door. "Tim said he thinks you are curious about more than being a so called straight cocksucker." Sandy's hand slides softly down Eric's arm.

Eric bites his bottom lip looking at Sandy. He cannot deny how sexy and intriguing the gorgeous man is in lingerie before him. He softly nods blushing.

"I am very sub. I was a little mean to Jake earlier but that is because he was such a dick to Tim. So I wont be the dominant that Tim is and I assume you enjoyed. I love that too, but Tim asked me to help you explore a more romantic pairing with a man and to help you try a few things." Sandy slides his hand down Eric's trembling arm and then spanks him playfully and squeezes his ass.

Eric gasps and lets out a nervous moan looking down. He feels a finger under his chin tilting his head up. As soft lips press into his he shivers more. The kiss is soft and firm as he presses his lips into Sandy's. Sandy holds him firmly and he feels the large bulge press into his stomach. Sandy moans and pushes his tongue into Eric's lips.

Eric pants and shivers after his first kiss with another guy. Stepping back he pulls his clothes off at Sandy's request. Standing naked before the gorgeous Sandy.

Sandy smiles looking him up and down. "You have a cute little penis!" winking and reaching out stroking the hard little cock.

Eric moans and stammers, "You look umm... you... yours looks BIG!" Blushing staring at the bulge. Sandy just laughs and pulls the thong down. His soft cock unfurls and hangs between his legs swaying. The huge cock hangs impressively."OH MY GOD!" Eric moans. Eric stares for a second then blushes more. "Do... do I not make you excited?" He asks trembling his little hard on bouncing pointing straight out looking at the soft appendage.

"Don't worry baby you turn me on plenty." Sandy winks, "do you want me to be hard right now... I wasn't sure if my size would scare you or not?"

Eric nods blushing feeling tiny and small in so many different ways in this moment.

Sandy reaches out one hand stroking around Eric's face, the other reaching for his small cock feeling it's hardness. Sandy moans groping Eric as his huge 10 plus inches starts to pulse and firm.

"I...I can't beli... I... I cant..." Eric stammers.

"You can't believe that I am the sissy sub too Tim when I have this?" Sandy smirks poking his hard enormous cock into Eric's belly.

Eric moans, blushes and nods.

"Tim is a complete dominant. Size matters in the sense of how sex can feel, but size isn't everything. I like being a sissy. I like dressing up like a girl and getting my ass fucked by my stud daddy dom. I like humiliation. I like being a dirty bitch" Tim moans sensuously while stroking the small cock.

Eric quivers hearing Tim's explanation the younger sissy explains his current feelings. He knows as a cop he is supposed to act masculine and dominant but all he wants in this moment is to be turned into a quivering bitch crying from being assfucked and his anal virginity being ruined by this monster cock. Hands quivering and being close to Sandy, Eric reaches out touching the huge cock.

***

Jake sits breathing heavily, his cock raging in his pants, he has been sitting next to Tim for about 25 minutes now in silence. He keeps trying to say something but each time he starts to open his mouth another aspect of what has happened to him creaps into his mind making him blush, confused, horny, excited, angry, and mostly desperate for more affection from Tim.

His mind spins recalling watching Tim pee twice, once holding the shaft. Then thinking about sucking his cock but being denied its cum only getting a taste of it mixed with Sandy's ass juices. Then he thinks of sucking Eric's small cock and how he enjoyed that he could easily suck the whole thing in his mouth. Then about how he licked up his cum wishing it was Tim's. Then blushing very hard thinks about how he stuck his tongue up Eric's asshole, surprised that he enjoyed the taste. His ass still hurts from the intense spankings as well.

"Trying to come to grips with everything?" Tim smirks and turns his head looking over at Jake.

Jake takes a deep breath and gives a half smile nodding and blushing.