Size Matters?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake had one hand on his crotch caressing his soft cock in his pants while licking his wife's cunt. He saw in his mind the part of the video with the text, 'You can't get hard except when you suck my cock.' Shit I am not hard but am so horny. He thinks while licking his wife's pussy. Jake's lips and chin moist with juices looks up at Tina. "Tina am I making you feel good?" Jakes voice soft, his gaze sweet and seductive.

Tina reaches down and pulls his hair a little, "Yes babe oh god yes... um uh use some fingers too." Tina for maybe the first time ever gives her husband instructions during sex. She lays her head back thinking he has never asked me that in that way during sex before...'am i making you feel good?' What is going on? Usually he is like 'oh yeah you like that don't you whore!'

5

Tina lays in bed thinking about the 3 orgasms Jake gave her with just his tongue and fingers. Never once did he even take his pants off. She wonders what is going on with her husband, but that thought is passing quickly as she decides to lay back enjoying the afterglow sipping her wine and paying little attention to the rerun of the Office playing on the tv in her bedroom. Jake said he needed to shower and she hears the water running in the bathroom. Tina sighs, while thinking he has never made me orgasm so good before and I didn't even see his cock.

In the bathroom Jake sits on the toilet holding his phone while the shower runs. I could still call him and apologize and pretend I didn't watch the second part of that video. I could end this. Jake thinks while looking at Tim's contact. Text him how many orgasms I gave Tina and seal my fate as a cocksucker or call and apologize. Tim shook his head trying to make sense of how he ended up here.

Jake's eyes widened realizing he had mindlessly navigated to his email on his phone. He looked at the email from Tim hand shaking thumb hovering above the attached video. Jake sighs to himself knowing how messed up this has become. Clicking the video, Jake sees Tim laying on the bed his masculine steel rod of a cock pointing up. Jake lets out a soft moan and tugs on his own cock. Jake's cock is hard in his right hand his left holding his phone. Jake admires how sexy Sandy is and the large bulge while Sandy sucks on Tim. Jake watches the entire video licking his own lips at the end while Sandy gets a massive facial. Jake can't help but wonder what Tim's cum might taste like. "Oh fuck I am gonna cum!" Jake moans jerking his cock. Jake cums from his own hand for the first time in a long time. Jake was the kind of alpha stud that thought it was shameful if he should have to provide his own relief. Jake looks at the cum shot on his stomach. It is a couple of small spurts and probably less than a quarter of what Tim shot onto Sandy's face.

Leaning back from the toilet feeling good at finally releasing his load he texts Tim. He starts his text several times and deletes what he wrote trying to find the right thing to text. Here is how Jake's texts went:

'Gave my wife three orgasms. Jake'

-delete

'Hey man, my wife came 3 times. I am a stud. Jake'

-delete

'I made Tina orgasm 3 times tonight. See I am a stud. Maybe you want to suck my bigger cock now!.

*Big Sigh

-delete

*Thinking fuck maybe I should just be honest.*

'Hello sir. Tina orgasmed 3 times. I made her cum using my mouth and fingers. I then jacked off alone in our bathroom watching the video you sent. How can you cum so much?'

-delete

'Tim,'

-delete

'Hello sir. I gave my wife 3 orgasms tonight. I ate her out which she really enjoyed. Thanks for the video.'

Jake looked at the last one. It was honest and still pathetic but not as bad as saying he jerked off to the video. Jake sighed and thought how messed up this all was one final time. Then hit send. He waited cum still drying on his stomach leaning back on the toilet. A couple minutes went by with no reply and he was about to shower and clean himself off when he got a text back.

Tim: 'Good boy. By your wording it sounds like you didn't fuck her. Could you not get hard?'

Jake: 'Not completely.'

Tim: 'Don't worry once you surrender to being my cocksucker and learn your place, I will help you not be such a bitch. I will let you fuck Tina sometimes.'

Jake types: 'Fuck you'... then deletes it.

Jake sends: 'Ok' while blushing.

Tim: 'Bitch say thank you to me!'

Jake: 'Thank you!'

Jake texts again: 'And thanks for the video!"

Tim: 'You are welcome my cocksucker. Did you jack off to it?'

Jake pauses staring at the screen. How does he know?

Jake: 'Yes'

Tim: 'Sandy wants to know what your favorite part was?'

Jake: 'How much cum you squirted was my favorite. I did like seeing Sandy's bulge in the thong.'

Tim: 'Sandy said he loves my cum too. You should come by my apartment in the morning before work. Wear a pair of your wife's panties under your uniform. If you do you get to suck my cock. If you don't then you will have to wait another day to taste my cock"

Jake sighed and wondered briefly how he was gonna manage to wear his wife's panties. "What have I done?" Jake moans to himself.

Jake: 'Thank you sir. I will be at your place at 7."

Tim: 'See ya then cocksucker!'

Jake got in the shower and took a long hot shower. By the time he finished up he had spent over an hour in the bathroom. Tina had finished her glass of wine and fallen asleep by the time he got out. Jake took the opportunity to grab a few panties of his wife's. Back in the bathroom Jake tried on a lacey pink thong. His balls had to hang out the side and the tiny fabric stretched. He figured he would have to throw them away and if his wife asked play stupid like he didn't know what happened. Jake looked at himself his cock was soft but he was horny and he admired how oddly erotic he looked in them.

Jake thought, If I ruined these already maybe I should just wear these and not try the others on. Jake would be lying to himself if in this moment he wasn't intrigued about trying on more, but he was also nervous. He took the thong off and shoved it in his bag and put the other underwear back in the drawer. Jake laid awake next to Tina for a long time wondering how his life would change after tomorrow or if he should try to get out of it all. But at this point Tim had the text exchange. Tim never threatened blackmail but Jake also couldn't risk it either.

At 6:30 Jake sat in his car outside Tim's apartment. Why the hell am I this early. He wondered but he knew. When Tina started asking him questions about their sex life he made up some bullshit excuse about a training exercise before work and bolted. Jake thought what a pussy bitch move of me, but I don't know what to say to Tina right now. Jake looked over at the squad car he had been driving until yesterday that was now Tim's sitting next to him.

Jake pictured officer Tim pulling over some hot girl and fucking her in the backseat. Then Jake imagined Eric and Tim as partners. Eric sucking Tim and moaning about how much better his cock was than Jake's. Why am I imagining this crap. Jake shook his head and glanced over. Now he imagined Melanie and Tim fucking in the squad car the captains daughter begging to be filled with Tim's cum. Jake's cock was hard imagining these things and then his phone dinged.

Tim: "You are early. But come on up panty boy."

Jake looked up and saw Tim wave with his confident smirk plastered on his face from his second floor window. Jake blushed. "I forgot to put the thong on." He grabbed his bag and looked around nervously. It is so early, surely I can do this real quick. He pushed his seat back as far back as possible and hurriedly took his pants off and grabbed the thong he pulled it up fast giving himself a wedgie. He saw some joggers and quickly pulled his pants on and got out. He looked down stupidly in such a hurry he forgot to put his shoes back on but wanting to be in the safety of Tim's apartment he hurried upstairs in just his socks and knocked on the door.

Sandy opened it.

Jake's mouth hung open Sandy was wearing a slutty french maid uniform. Sandy was clearly in full crossdressing mode with makeup and looked kinda sexy in a kinky way. Jake stumbled in staring at Sandy.

"It's my cleaning day. I am Tim's sexy maid all day!" Winking then looking down, "No shoes hunny?" Came Sandy's sexy husky feminine voice.

"Long story!" Jake blushed.

Sandy smirked "Well he is waiting in the bedroom," pointing down the hall. "He said to tell you to only come in wearing the thong and nothing else." Sandy leaned a little closer to Jake and lowered his voice. "I can't tell you to leave because Tim is amazing, but you should know your whole life is about to change. Once Tim owns you...well!" Sandy shrugged and sorta curtsy'd in her/his cute skirt walking away with a funny grin.

Jake closed his eyes and took in a deep breath. How am I hear in a thong about to suck a cock? He thought stepping out of his uniform and grabbing the door handle. Jake glanced back at Sandy who grinned and looked him up and down his balls hanging out of his tiny pink thong and his cock semi hard pressed into his groin. Sandy used her hand and mouth to mimic sucking a cock. Jake shook his head with a smirk and opened the door.

Looking up Tim stood in his uniform at the foot of his bed completely dressed in his uniform, hair combed and a subtle confident grin on his face. Jake couldn't help note the stark contrast he was practically naked except for a thong two sizes too small and looking nervous and Tim was the epitome of male power in his cop uniform.

"Aren't you a cute little sissy! I know how you have hungered for my cock and you have been very patient. Good little sissy!"

Jake's face burned in humiliation. Jake was stunned and shocked his own cock stirred in his pink thong. He gulped and trembling simply replied "Thank you sir!"

Tim nodded and in silence slowly started to unbutton his pants. Tim made a show of slowly unbuttoning them. Jake stared watching as he slowly unbuttoned then unzipped. Tim was wearing some black boxer briefs and Jake bit his lip seeing the bulge. Jake saw Tim pull the front down and Tim's cock was a perfect steal rob pointing straight at him. Jake gulped.

"I see I am bigger than you again isn't that right sissy?"

Jake blushed and glanced down at his semi hard cock then quickly back to Tim's. "Fuck yes you hung stud you are so hard. You look so manly!" God why did I say it like that? Jake wonders feeling a chill up his spine.

"Good boy! Now kneel and hands behind your back."

Jake felt his knees give in and start to kneel instantly. Jake looked up blushing shivering hands behind his back. Tim took a few steps and stood inches away from him his steel rod pointing right at Jakes face.

"Do not fucking open your mouth until I tell you!" Tim said in a firm confident tone.

Jake nods and then feels a hard slap against his cheek. Tim slapped him with his cock. Then he slapped his other one. Jake trembled and let out a moan being careful to keep his lips closed. Tim leans forward putting the cockhead on Jakes forehead and his balls rest on his mouth and nose.

"You pathetic bitch! You thought I would eagerly suck your cock because you assumed I was merely a cock hungry queer. But look at you sniffing my balls! Who is the cock hungry bitch now? You deserve to be slapped by my cock don't you, you arrogant bitch? You may open your mouth and respond then shut it again."

"I am a pathetic bitch! My mouth waters for your big dick!" Jake begins speaking as Tim's big balls rest on his lips. "I deserve to be slapped. I deserve to be slapped by your big cock!" Jake moans then shuts his lips.

Tim rubs and slaps his thick hard steal rod all over Jakes face for a few moments. Jake starts to feel pain as Tim's very hard steel cock keeps slapping him. Jake's cheeks are red and he lets out some soft moans still keeping his lips closed. The crazy thing is he can't deny the masculine smell from Tim's big balls. The aroma is driving him crazy. He finds himself sniffing and moaning for them. He never particularly enjoyed the smell of cunt but Tim's balls are incredible.

"Are you ready to suck my cock bitch?" Tim says looking down at Jake.

Jake looks up and nods softly with Tim's cock and balls on his face. Jake steps back one step his cock now about 6 inches from Jake's lips.

"Come and get it! Cocksucker!"

Jake swallows once and moves in hands shaking blushing mouth open. He puts his lips around the bulbous mushroom head and makes a kissing sound. His tongue swipes over the slit tasting a hint of precum. Electricity shoots up Jakes body and he feels his cock harden completely a few inches now poking out the top of his panties.

Tim stands and lets his newest bitch explore his cock without instruction for a few moments. He sees how Jake is surprisingly passionate. In his experience cocksuckers tend to either be hungry and aggressive taking the whole shaft quickly trying to make it explode or more passionate and slow trying to show the cock how submissive they are and how they worship it. Both are fun and if Tim were to guess based on Jake's attitude he would've suspected him to be more the wham bam type but here he is being sensual.

Jake slurps slowly on the head a few soft wet open mouth kisses with the steel rod's. Jake is shocked at the amazing feelings coursing through his body. The humiliation he has been feeling is agonizing to his macho stud psyche but also increases the level of pleasure he is feeling. Jake hasn't given the two types of cocksuckers as much thought as Tim but he has noticed that his tend to be one way or the other. He also figured he would be the more aggressive type, but here he is on his knees slurping sensuously on the head of Tim's steel rod. Jake looks up and sees Tim looking down at him confidently. Their eyes meet and Jake blushes.

"So the former alpha jerk muscle cop wants to make love to my cock?" Tim smirks down at Jake.

Jake blushes slurping and kissing the end tasting subtle precum.

"What a good little girl worshipping my cock like that!" Tim moans tasseling Jake's hair.

Jake moans and slides down a little more taking about 4 inches in and feeling his gag reflex ready to kick in. He slurps, drools, moans and sucks on the hard cock marveling at its shape, girth and hardness. Bobbing slowly from the head to the 4 inch make and back and forth. He called me a girl! Jake thinks feeling his own cock pulse in his thong.

Tim is surprised at Jake's cocksucking. For a first timer he is doing great. He is nowhere near a perfect cocksucker like Sandy but has potential. Tim pulls on Jake's hair a little more. Humping lightly at his wet mouth.

"I know a little whore like you would love nothing more than to slurp and worship my cock all day but I need you to get balls deep now! Go on gag on my dick!"

Jake blushed and obliged leaning down feeling the head near his throat. Trying to breath through his nose his eyes water and he fights the urge to gag. Another inch and I will have his big balls resting on my chin. Jake thinks using his tongue to caress the underside of the steel shaft. Pushing down more gagging a little.

"Imagine what the other cops would think of you! And that hot busty wife of yours!" Tim moans and without warning he grabs Jake's head and humps forward forcing the remainder of his dick into Jake's throat.

Jake gags hard coughing on the cock in his mouth and feeling Tim's balls on his chin. Tim's surprisingly strong grip and muscles hold Jake in place his face red, eyes watering. Despite the condition he is in and the humiliation he should be feeling Jake's own 8 inches is as hard as it's every been throbbing for release and Jake hasn't touched it.

"Does your wife know you are a cocksucking, panty wearing, little bitch?" Jake asks finally after a long minute or so holding Jake balls deep releases his grip.

Jake falls back coughing and gulping for air. "No... no she... she has no idea!"

Tim points at Jakes enormous hard cock poking out all sides of the thong. "Did you get anywhere near that hard for her last night?"

Jake simply shakes his head no while trying to catch his breath.

"This is your first cock correct?"

Jake nods.

"But, you have had guys suck you off before?"

Jake nods, nervously.

"Do you have cocksuckers currently?"

Jake nods, blushing.

"Do you like sucking my cock?"

Jake starts to nod and blushing a little opens his mouth, "Yes...yes sir! I love sucking your hard cock I cant wait to taste your cum!"

"Good answer. If you want to taste my cum and keep sucking me you will agree to some terms. One, you only fuck your wife with my approval first. Two, you stop having other guys suck your cock for the time being. Three, whenever we are alone I am referred to as Sir or Mr. Tim and anything I say goes."

Jake gulps. He has never asked or expected his cocksuckers to get permission before being with their spouses or girlfriends, but Tim is expecting it of him. And what about my cocksuckers? And what does anything mean? These thoughts and questions are quickly put aside as Jake's mouth waters looking at Tim and his steel rod. "Yes sir! I agree!" Jake moans. Jake then leans forward mouth open desperate to slurp on Tim some more.

Tim steps back and puts his hand on Jake's forehead. "No cum right now! You have done good this morning but haven't yet earned the taste of my cum."

Jake looked up "what the hell?" He moans in lust and confused frustration.

Tim slaps Jake across the face, "don't you speak to me like that! You agreed that I am in charge. I will decide when you get my cum and when you can cum as well. Now tuck that ugly penis back in your panties and get dressed."

The slap made Jake clench his fist but in shame he merely nods to Tim. The last couple days have reinforced his subservience to the younger but more dominant cop. Jake's cheek burns in pain and shame from the slap as he stands and starts to put his clothes back on. Jake's cock is throbbing and he is shocked that he has to pause and clench his body for a moment when his hands brush against his cock to prevent himself from orgasming.

Tim watches in amusement his rock hard cock still out and his uniform mostly on except his pants are around his knees. "Go wait in the living room my little sissy and send Sandy in here. We will leave in about 10 minutes."

Jake silently opens the door and finds Sandy nearby in his sexy french maid uniform. "Uh Tim... Mr. Tim wants you!" Jake mutters sounding somewhat dejected. Jake sits on the couch in the living room his cock still somewhat hard and the desire to finish himself is strong. But he knows he shouldn't.

"OH GOD MMM YES YES I WAS JEALOUS HEARING THAT SISSY SUCK MY DADDY'S COCK!"

Jake hears Sandy's feminine voice moaning and the slapping of skin. Oh my god is Tim fucking Sandy? Jake wonders and to his horror he feels his cock harden fully in his pants. "God," Jake moans having to readjust himself. Why am I getting hard listening to two guys fuck? Sucking cock is one thing but I want nothing to do with actual gay sex! Jake tells himself.

"UNGG UNGG BREED ME DADDY!"

Jake hears more moaning and the sound of intense fucking. Damn Tim has a crazy amount of stamina. He thinks.

"FUCK YES YES!"

Jake blushes and plays with his rock hard shaft. A moment later Sandy walks out still in the french maid uniform. Sandy smiles and walks to Jake.

"You better not cum, I know Tim told you not to." Sandy admonishes standing above Jake smiling he lifts his skirt.

Jake gulps and stares as Sandy's long huge cock is flaccid hanging out the bottom of a pair of white silky panties. Jake sees a large drop of cum hanging from the tip and can't help himself to lick his lips.

"I always cum when daddy breeds me!" Sandy shakes his body giggling and the cum drop falls onto Jakes uniform pants. "Daddy told me to offer you something."