All Comments on 'Size Matters'

by DangerHunt69

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
miket0422miket04224 months ago

Back to back sentences we see ... she felt so good and tight. She felt kinda loose .... seriously wtf?

No matter how much Gabe was enjoying Abby's loose pussy, when she started talking about his kitty bitty dick ... he would have shriveled up and fallen out of her.

Inconsistent writing and super inconsistent character development.

hindsight2020hindsight20204 months ago

Idiotic. Not the smaller might be better thing. But her justifications are weak and not fleshed out or supported by the story.

SwordWielderSwordWielder4 months ago

Sorry, but this story really made no sense. He wouldn't act like that - he is an a-hole. She should just divorce him and find someone better suited to her.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very good

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

An excellent opportunity for a guy to turn the tables on an entitled slut. Divorce her cheating skank ass and take her money and her house! No sympathy for this whore. If she doesn't like her husband seek a divorce, don't go fuck around and bring home some STD's. Maybe he's a dick to her because she just a cold selfish bitch.

Intrigued_byeIntrigued_bye4 months ago

Welcome to stereotypes. Good opportunity to explore but no adventure taken. Ah well, overall "meh".

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Shouldn’t this be better in the humor and satire category?

MsVanilla69MsVanilla694 months ago

It seemed like a good idea to try something smaller , but im not sure how this statement would be heard or felt in the middle of sex ,,( your small itty bitty dick ) making fun of something you say you are enjoying dont seem right

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The premise is entertaining, the plot execution brief but develops the idea. "Flesh it out" and write more chapters as the characters fall more clearly into their roles, and you've got a winner.

Thanks for sharing, and keep writing.

MLJ

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I can agree with the commentary regarding the oversold hype and myth behind the overlong useless tubes some swag around. It's like guys who drive to long and too wide Mega Trucks with oversized tires but they won't fit into a parking spot. But the way the wife handles the situation...meh.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It seems silly that she would put up with his behavior for years. You made Jake such an unlikable character that her staying with him going forward seems impossible. His caveman act wouldn't play with anyone. Not good.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy604 months ago

Another emasculated male story, total trash.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

An antidote to the porn myths about size. Perhaps the best penis size study is a metastudy published in the peer reviewed British Journal of Urology. The finding was that average length is 5.17" and that just .8" more puts you in the 90th percentile, while just .8" less puts you in the 10th percentile. 7" is about the 98th percentile. Not much beyond that, the length graph starts approaching 0 asymptotically. The typical unexcited vagina is about 2" to 4", and when excited can expand to 5"7" in depth. The illustrates the stupidity of the giant cock well. The average woman is 5'4", but take any size woman and put the base of a tape measure at her crotch and measure up 10" to 12". Here's a hint, you be up on her chest. Women are built for average, and as someone who is large, especially in girth. I can tell you you have to be careful.

A second, smaller metastudy found an average of 5.5". It has a website that will tell where your size falls in the population, assuming you measure correctly.

Calcsd.info

TwentysevenTwentyseven4 months ago

You had the basis of a fun story but you ruined it with all the humiliating abuse. The two issues are separate. Trashing a guy with a big cock is the same as trashing a guy with a small one. Unacceptable.

26thNC26thNC4 months ago

Big or small, she’s a cheating bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Of course he could just tell her to fuck off, that’ll work too.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is handled in a more interesting fashion by HansBWL in "It's Only Peanuts."

OOAAOOAA3 months ago

...mmmm find it... hahahaha

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Divorce her, get alimony, half the house whether or not his name was one it and find someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I cheated my husband because of his small cock 5 inches fully erect, first yes it's okey but when l gave birth,l feel different,my husband cock can not do the penetration deeper ,and l always left me behind, it's annoying,l have no choice just understand the situation, because he is my husband, months later,there something an expected accident happen ,one afternoon lm walking on allay a short cut to my friend boarding house house ,l didn't notice that suddenly covered my mouth from the back ,and he say that don't scream or l stab you ,of my fear l sake my head then he push me side of the alley and told me to hand over my purse and l slowly get to my bag and reached to him and he reliese his hand from my mouth,but the other hand holding the knife in my neck,he that don't shout or move l Will slash your neck of frightened l only shake my head,and a hand robbing my breast l move to resist and he pointed the knife on my neck l didn't move anymore,he continued groping my breast,and insert his hand in my blouse squeezing my nipples,l felt the pain by squeezing it hard,he pulled up my skirt and he bent me down and pull my panty down and spread my two legs he fingered my pussy and forced it inside, it's so painful and later there something wet flow and there a thing that point my pussy try to enter and my pussy hole open wide a hard thing enter my pussy and push it hard deeper pain and pleasure mixed fucking me at the back,felt his cock deep in my pussy,as he fucked me long time,and there l let him do and l said to him maysi on that a file of emty boxes,he agreed as l sited on top l open my two legs wide so he can see my pussy,he quickly enter his cock ,and that I saw his cock so long and fat, he so dirty smell mad, long beard,big tummy, when he enter l moans of pleasure, l haven't experienced it in a while, l cum with pleasure,as he cum inside me, he quickly vanished,l sat there for a while , imagining what's happened,then l arranged my self ,and walk slowly,l did not continue to go to my friend and straight home that night l still imagining what's happened to me l was rape by a stranger, l still felt the way he fucked and his big cock inside my pussy,and l smiled to have a experienced ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Epilogue: Gabe knocked up the cheating skank slut and Jake dumped her whore ass kicking her to the curb, thankful to be rid of the cunt. She decided to hook up with Gabe but he just laughed in her face. "I love fucking married sluts and ruining their marriages. Now that you're single you're useless, beat it and don't ever come back. Abby found out she was just one more stupid bimbo slut single mom.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous