Size Matters Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn you've gone straight loco; I can't believe my cousin is feeling me up." Angie's voice faltered for a minute revealing a bit of unintended emotion.

"Just say you're scared, then."

"I ain't scared of you." Angie huffed,involuntarily giving her cousin something more, an inch to take.

"Right, sure you ain't." Brenda's fingers breached the shorts, cupping the hidden portions of Angie's huge ass.

Her nails clawed into the unyielding, olive colored flesh groping and squeezing for all she was worth. Brenda found herself staring at Angie's face in profile noticing that she was blinking hard, biting into her lower lip as the edge of her fingers got deep into the crack of her butt.

"Having fun, bitch?" Angie huffed as the fingers went further, approaching her slit. Brenda's entire hand was under her shorts as she leaned into her cousin's thick body, almost molding herself to the larger girl's frame.

"Are you? Come on, just say it; say you're fucking scared." Brenda licked her lips doing her best to creep out her cousin.

"That's what you want, huh?"

"What do you want, Angie? Tell me what you want, or just admit what we both know right now." Brenda ran her nails across the big, buoyant ass cheek underlining her statement.

"KISS MY ASS!" Angie blurted out, not fooling her cousin one bit as Brenda leaned in uncomfortably close whispering in her ear.

"Bare it."

"HUH?!!" Angie shrieked, making Brenda snicker.

"Oh yeah?!! You think I won't do it, little bitch, eh; think I won't make you get down here and kiss all of this fucking ass Brenda?!!" The petite teen wasn't fooled by her cousin's posturing, hoping that she was finally going to get some sort of victory, folding her arms across her chest.

"Do it then; show me." Angie's brown eyes widened at the suggestion, her mouth hanging open.

The thick teen bit into her bottom lip wanting to pummel her cousin for backing her into a corner, but realized it would be a defeat on some level. The whole situation came up out of nowhere to smack her right in the face. Both girls were standing there in a dead heat as Angie noticed the smirk on her cousin's face and the subtle swagger in her posture. There was no mistaking the glint in her eye, even through her battered features.

"¿Quieres un poco de mierda, Brenda? ¡Te voy a dar todo este gran culo aquí, ahora mismo!" Angie snarled.

"No veo nada Todo lo que haces es hablar mierda." Brenda cupped her hand over her mouth, sure that her cousin had nowhere to go but admitting she'd been creeped out. Angie's eyes narrowed at the snickering from her smaller cousin.

"Enjoy it, Brenda."

Angie popped the single button on her shorts, looking up for any surrender in Brenda's face, before drawing her zipper down halfway. The width of her hips and ponderous butt did the rest parting the shorts from the sheer thickness until her muff was visible. Angie looked up hoping her cousin would verbally reconsider but found her still waiting. The baby faced teen's brow furrowed as she grit her teeth doing her best to intimidate her much smaller cousin. Angie reached down tugging at the exposed pockets until the material cleared the widest point at her hips. Brenda watched as she shimmied and wiggled her hips until the shorts ended up a corona around her heels.

Angie covered her muff with a hand while holding onto the edge of the counter staring Brenda down. She found eyes traveling up her body to her face with no backpedaling in sight, finally scoffing as she turned towards the counter. Angie glanced out of the little window over the kitchen sink at the neighborhood outside. Some people were walking by the window while some music played off in the distance as she shifted her weight from one foot to the other.

"WHAAAA?!!" She shrieked, feeling all ten of her cousin's fingers digging into the plaint flesh of her buttocks. Brenda's thumbs were deep in the cuff between her thighs and the bottom of her ass. She glanced over her shoulder finding the top of Brenda's head at her back. The petite Latina was leaning into her back running her hands vertically across Angie's rear expanse.

"You're fucking crazy."

Brenda leaned into her back, pressing her face into the material taking in the scent of her cousin's body. Angie kept staring out the window, teeth gritted wondering how things veered off into weird territory when the smaller girl pressed against her big butt, hard. She grabbed the edge of the counter shoving her rump back with the intent of knocking Brenda away. Instead, her cousin held on getting a handful of the soft flesh of her hips.

"HEY, WHAT'RE YOU DOING!!" Angie whined, twisting a bit at the waist as Brenda pressed into her again.

"I'm gonna kiss it, like I said."

"BUT UHM, AAAAIIIEEEE!!" Angie shrieked as her cousin's tongue dipped into the very top of her gluteal cleft. She followed this up with a few more licks before leaving a slimy trail of saliva down the curve of her right cheek. The large, baby faced teen's eyes were squeezed tightly shut as hands pinched and groped, ultimately spreading her apart.

"Just say it, Angie. Be honest and admit that I'm creeping you out on some perverted shit, right here. Just admit it and be honest, that's all I'm asking, okay?"

"NO!"

Brenda cupped one cheek in both hands digging her nails into it while nibbling on it with her teeth. The flat of her tongue ran over that cheek repeatedly before Angie squirmed, finding that escape was impossible without outright pummeling her cousin. She cried out a bit, cupping her hand over her mouth when Brenda licked a wet trail up the deep crack of her ass from the very bottom to the top, stopping at the little horizontal dimple there. Her thin fingers grabbed dual handfuls, prying Angie's cheeks apart.

"WAIT, I...!!" Her voice stifled into a whimper as Brenda lapped at her slit from the back. Her heavy breathing filled the kitchen as she glanced down at her cousin kneeling in front of her huge butt. Both girls exchanged glances but with drastically different expressions.

"What-the-fuck, Brenda?" Angie gasped as a snarky smile spread across her cousin's lips.

Brenda quickly did it again and again in quick succession, before smiling at her astonished cousin before leaning in sucking and nibbling at the junction between the bottom of her ass and top of her right thigh. She kept it up peppering that enormous butt with rabbit kisses and nips, before glancing up with a perverted smile on her face.

"Shit, I-I know you're trying to...AAAAAWWWNNN!!" Brenda buried her face between Angie's cheeks lapping away, slathering saliva everywhere. Those thunderous cheeks were pried apart again so that she could review her handiwork looking up at Angie's shocked features.

"You liked that, eh?"

"Hey, this shit's too fucking weird, girl." Angie admitted, wiping her nose.

"Yeah, eh?"

"WHAAAAAA, AWWWWWNN, AAAHHHHH!!" Angie's thighs quivered and shook as her petite cousin sank a finger inside up to the knuckle, leaving it there as she stood leaning into the teen's back.

"Like that, huh?" Brenda whispered wetly into her ear.

"YOU-YOU-AAAWWWNN!!" Brenda pushed further, adding another finger both curved at the tips. She started working her fingers in a slow, methodical cadence sliding along Angie's inner grooves. Angie's shocked and conflicted expression fueled her actions wanting to keep it up. Brenda humped against her cousin in time with her pumping fingers.

"Angie." Her voice was just above a whisper as she blew into her cousin's ear.

"STUUU-STOP IT!! FUH, FAUH, AAAAAWWWN!! STOP DOING THAT!!" Angie gasped and begged, twisting with nowhere to go because the counter was in front of her.

"You don't like this, eh?"

"NUH, NO!!" Angie denied, still squirming under her cousin's pumping fingers. Wet, squelching sounds were audible enough for both women to hear.

"Why you wet?"

"SSSHHHAAAAAHHH-SHAAAA, SHUT UP!!" Waves of pleasure radiated between her thighs as Brenda amped up her actions with three fingers working her larger, pear shaped peer into a frenzy. Angie gasped in short breathy moans wanting to hump back into the intrusive fingers, but fighting the taboo urges engulfing her body.

"Come on, you like this, right Angie?"

"...no." Brenda wedged a knee between her thick legs managing to push them further apart as her fingers achieved new depth.

"Stop fucking lying, you like this, don't you Angie?"

Angie realized that her cousin's other hand was gregariously squeezing her left breast. She grabbed one of the fingers pulling Brenda's hand away from her tit as the smaller girl used her leg to caress a thigh. At this point, Brenda was full on, humping into her cousin's side.

"I-I'M FUH, FEELING SOME, AWWWWNNNN!!" Angie's gasps of pleasure were audibly wet as she licked her lips involuntarily beginning to crest from the stimulation. Brenda's invading fingers were slick and oily adding a measure of lubrication to the proceedings.

"Yeah, you should like, just bend that ass over, bitch." Angie was conflicted as her legs shook while she began to cream all over the invading digits. She silently relented laying her upper half across the corner, pushing her huge ass out towards her cousin.

"AAAAWWW FUUHHHHH, FUUUKK!!" Brenda was able to add a fourth finger, curving the middle digits into her special place. Angie whimpered and whined as goosebumps appeared on her forearms and back. Brenda found herself humping into Angie's butt, using her hand as a surrogate cock. The big, baby faced teen dipped and twisted side to side, eventually pushing back into her cousin's hand.

"Fuck it." Brenda gasped with lustful intent.

"AAAAAHHHHH, AAAWWWN FUK!! FUK!! FUK!! AAAAWWWNN!!" She couldn't believe her eyes as Angie bumped back into her hand, bobbing and clapping her thunderous cheeks on her hand. Brenda could feel her inner walls pulsing as her canal narrowed around the invading digits.

"FUCK MY FUCKING HAND, BITCH!!" Brenda suddenly screamed, a bit of saliva running down her chin dripping onto the enormous olive colored ass. Brenda gasped, half laughing at the turn of events as Angie surrendered herself.

"YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!" A labored scream was forced out of Angie Delgado.

"WORK THAT BIG, FAT ASS FOR ME!! BOUNCE THAT SHIT!!" Angie was so wet; her essence was running down her quivering inner thighs as the squelching sound got louder. Her cheeks added to the taboo decadence, clapping on her cousin's pumping hand. Brenda tapped, caressed and pressed on the bumpy ridge inside mercilessly as Angie desperately grabbed the faucet in front of her while sucking on her own thumb.

"COME-ON BITCH FUCK MY HAND!! FUCK THAT SHIT OUT TIL YOU CUMMING!!" Angie nearly wrenched the poor girl's hand off bouncing on the balls of her feet, standing on her toes popping her wide hips. Brenda held on for dear life, riding her cousin out like a bucking bronco.

"AAAAHH, AHHHHH, AAAAWWWNNNNN!!" Brenda began moving her fingers around inside of her making sure to continue the stimulation of that particular bumpy ridge inside.

"YEAH, COME-ON-ANGIE, GIVE IT TO MEEEEEE, CUM ON BITCH!! FUCK IT OFF!!" Angie was yelping, whining and moaning as her hips popped uncontrollably. Brenda was only using her two middle fingers frigging her cunt with manic intensity.

"OH MIERDA, LO SIENTO!! ¡LO SIENTO TAN JODER MUCHO! MIERDA, ¡ESTÁS MENSAJANDO A MI BRENDA COJA!"Angie was going into a frenzy, twerking hard enough that Brenda was forced to come closer.

"MUESTREME, QUIERO VER QUE VENAS ANGIE!! ¡VEN POR MÍ AHORA MISMO PERRA! A la mierda ese gran culo en mi mano angie!!" Brenda was breathing hard, gasping and reeling from her newfound power, however fleeting.

"OH MIERDA, PUEDO SENTIRLO SALIR!! ¡ESTÁ SALIENDO BRENDA! OH MIERDA ESTÁ SALIENDO!!" Angie's mouth hung open; her eyes tightly shut as torrents of cum started to run freely down her leg. Brenda stayed with the whining girl, pressing on her secret spot getting a perverse sense of power from the situation.

"¿Vienes Angie? ESE COÑO SENTIRSE BIEN REALMENTE NO ES PERRA?!! ¡DIME CUÁN BUENO QUE EL COÑO SE SIENTA PERRA!" Brenda's hand shot under her shirt roughly groping and pinching her breast, paying attention to the erect nipple as Angie began crying out, loudly.

"AAAAAWWWW SHIT, YOU FUH-YOU FAAAAWWWW-FUK!! FUK!! FUK!! CUMMING!! CUMMING!!" Angie's knees buckled, her head dipping into the kitchen sink as her knees buckled, giving away.

Brenda never stopped working the bumpy ridge keeping up the constant pressing until bursts of liquid erupted as Angie melted away with a staggering orgasm. She grabbed desperately at the faucet to remain on her feet as Brenda slowly removed her fingers, letting the tips slide over every one of her inner grooves until it was free. Her hand was shiny and glistening with her cousin's essence as she stared between it and Angie's flushed features. There was no movement from the larger girl as Brenda cupped an ass cheek squeezing softly.

"Okay, I believe you." Brenda replied squeezing next to her cousin, running some water over her soiled fingers. Angie was still coming down in post coital bliss, reeling from being fingered to completion.

"What?"

"I believe you ain't scared of me at all, here." Brenda snickered, casually picking up Angie's discarded daisy dukes placing them on top of the heaving girl's butt. Both girls stared as she giggled a little knowing what she'd done.

"What's uhm, I well?!!" Angie was at a loss for words as Brenda continued giggling before slipping out of her own boy shorts tossing them on the huge butt prostrate before her.

"It's okay cousin; keep those as a souvenir." Brenda slinked out of the kitchen disappearing into her bedroom.

"What-the-fuck, is that bitch on, today?"

Angie gasped somewhat sore from the sudden fingering and acute manipulation of her G-Spot by a girl who'd been a sworn enemy the past few weeks before they were forced into a confrontation with one another. She turned the tap splashing some water on her face absentmindedly wiping her face with both her and Brenda's shorts before realizing what she was doing tossing them away. She righted herself on shaky legs walking the hall back to Brenda's bedroom shoving the door open.

Her cousin was sitting Indian style in the bed with her hands between her legs staring wide eyed back at Angie again like a deer in headlights. It was apparent what she was doing. Angie staggered into the room taking a seat on the edge of the bed looking down between her cousin's legs at the rabbit sex toy in her hand. Angie took the toy gingerly from her cousin staring at it as Brenda slid to the edge of the bed sitting beside her.

"I uhm, just wanted to cum, too." Brenda admitted eyes glazed over as both Latinas stared at the wall in front of them.

"This is some pretty fucked up shit, Brenda." Angie held the small sex toy before her eyes.

"Sorry."

"We gotta get off the skittles rainbow and fix this shit." Angie draped an arm around her petite cousin planting the toy in her open palm.

*************************************************************************************

"Heading out."

"Isn't it a little early to be checking out?" Her supervisor, some bespectacled Asian woman, her supervisor asked.

"I gotta check on my little girl; she's a little shaky about her upcoming surgery." Concepcion explained hanging up her lab coat, slinging her purse.

"It's a nose job, right?"

"Yeah, ever since she was in that accident, I've been worried sick about her. The doctors say she'll be okay, but my Brenda is worried that she'll be disfigured for the rest of her life. I'll make up my hours or any shifts you want on Monday."

"Sure, it's a weekend so don't let this become a habit."

Concepcion nodded meekly as she left the hospital pharmacy where she was employed. Halfway down the corridor, her face resumed its usual scowl. Concepcion was actually intent on doing a little shopping after she confronted Louis at work. He'd had the audacity to text her asking for her signed consent to get Angie back into school after failing to get the troublesome teen to return. She didn't give a fuck about that issue only concerned with getting money from him to reimburse her for Brenda's upcoming rhinoplasty. Her insurance was enough to cover the procedure, but she felt like she was owed after sleeping with him and getting nothing in return.

She also intended to browbeat and harass him into putting Angie out of his apartment with threats of police intervention. By the time she got to her car in the parking garage, Concepcion was even working out a shopping spree that Louis would be financing in order to stay out of jail. She got behind the wheel turning on some loud music before sliding her designer shades on as she took the car out of drive.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!!" A giant arm reached into the car forcibly turning it off. Angel removed the keys leaning down into the window also snatching her shades off.

"Hello to you too, Dulce." Angel referred to her by a long forgotten nickname.

"That's not my fucking name; what do you want Angel?" She turned down the music staring angrily at the biker. His motorcycle was parked uncomfortably close to her car.

"You been fucking it up; time to take a meeting."

"Whatever you got to say, just say it." Concepcion replied snarkily, not intimidated in the least.

"I'm getting real tired of bitches coming up out the side of their neck at me; get your ass out the car-DULCE!!" He underlined his statement by snapping the shades in two with one hand, tossing the fragments into her crotch.

"You're gonna buy me some new glasses." She stepped out of the car, spitefully.

"Shut up and get on the bike, we need to hit the road."

"WHAT?!!"

"Someone wants to have a word." She removed the small helmet from its place on the back of his hog strapping it to her head before mounting it wrapping his arms around the giant's torso.

"Who?"

"Sofia wants to have a word." He gunned it out of the parking garage full speed barely giving her time to adjust to the sudden movement.

*************************************************************************************

"Damn, that was quick."

Angie sat on the couch listening to the knocking at the front door with a knowing smirk on her face. She let Jose knock for another five minutes wanting to milk the moment for all it was worth. Angie walked over to the door cracking it making sure to keep her body hidden behind it.

"Uhm, hey Angie." He was standing there outside the screen door looking anxious in a tank top and board shorts.

"What you want?"

"You told me to come over; remember? We talked and stuff." She almost laughed in his face, knowing exactly what he wanted.

"Well, there are some things to consider; last time we saw each other you called me a whore and said uhm; what was that? Oh yeah, fuck you Angie. That right; that's what you said, eh?"

"Well, you was fucking with that Cholo motherfucker, anyways!" He retorted awkwardly, put on the spot.

"I-ain't your woman, Jose." Angie reminded him still smiling through the locked screen door.

"But, we fuh-!!" She waved a finger stopping him mid-sentence; making him feel like a scolded child.

"Yeah, we fucked; I took your cherry and you called me a slut because you weren't the only one. Man, I did you a solid and look how you thanked me. Now, I ring your phone and here you are hoping for some more pussy, right?"

"Well, you called me, Angie; just wanted to tell me off, is that right?"

"No, I called you over here to get some pussy, Jose." He did a double take surprised by her answer, not knowing what to expect all of a sudden.

"HUH?!!"

"You want some pussy or not, asshole; it's a simple question Jose?" Angie tapped the tips of her manicured nails on the heavy oak door, smiling innocently at the confused teen on her front porch. She found enjoyment in the fact that he was twisting in the wind before her eyes.

123456...9