Size Matters Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AAAAHHHHH SHEET, I CUMMING TOO!! I CUMMING TOO!! I CUMMING TOO!!" The first rope shot deep inside as he released the voluptuous misanthrope to the waiting mattress. Sofia crashed face first in a prone position as several thick ropes of semen painted her thick, rounded cheeks and lower back. He feverishly twisted his fist around his cock working out more spurts of cum until he was spent.

"How's that for a thank you for watching out for my little girl?" Sofia asked still lying face down on the bed. His labored breathing filled the room as the portly man loosened his tie.

"I love you."

"Fuck man; you're too easy." Sofia turned on her side regarding Louis who was a hot mess of flushed skin awkwardly wearing a ruffled suit. His spent cock was still leaking out a late arriving string of thick, milky cum.

"I don't give a fuck, marry me."

"I'm hungry."

"I'll get my beautiful wife whatever she wants."

"I want a really big, fucking cheeseburger, Gordo-and a large coke, too." Sofia looked like a marble sculpture lying on her side playing with the grey streak in her curly mane.

She chuckled as Louis saluted her before filing out of the bedroom with his cock still exposed. A few minutes later, she heard the front door slam as she noticed a pair of her daughter's panties on the bedroom floor.

END OF VOLUME ONE

1...456789