Size Matters Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,004 Followers

"Well, look at you now." Concepcion's blood ran cold as she looked through the thick reinforced glass at her older sister raising the prison phone to her ear.

Angie Delgado's mother was in no way similar to her daughter in any way, instead possessing a smoldering, vintage beauty with sharp, angry looking features, prominent cheekbones and almost slanted looking eyes with thick lashes. Her full mane of black hair reached mid-back over her blue jumpsuit stuffed to capacity with the woman's lush voluptuous frame. Even behind a foot of glass and concrete it felt like she could reach out and throttle Concepcion if she wanted. The wristband bearing a stark capital letter D attested to the numerous prison fights she'd initiated or engaged in while incarcerated. Concepcion unconsciously inched back from the observation window trying not to look intimidated.

"I put money on your books."

"But you don't come see me, don't write or nothing." She knew the effect her presence had on her sister, half smirking at the visibly anxious woman.

"You don't like to read, Sofia."

"I have people to read to me, but then you know that, don't you Concepcion? I got people doing all kinds of fucking things for me, bitch; check it out." Sofia motioned towards the guard standing on her side of the partition. The burly redheaded man disappeared behind the thick steel door that led back to the prison areas.

"Sofia."

"Scoot that fucking chair back up to this window, cunt." Sofia suddenly snarled getting instant compliance from her younger sister.

"You want more money, I'll put it on your books soon as I get back to the clerk window." Concepcion's voice faltered as she spoke.

"Like I said, I got so many people watching and looking around at shit, it's almost like I got myself a million other fucking eyes, all trained on your pigged ass, bitch. Talk to me about my kid and how you been treating her like a fucking maid and shit. Talk to me about how she wearing fucking rags and now, I got this feeling-that she ain't even living their anymore, little sister. Talk to me about this, tell me I'm wrong?" A single bead of sweat ran down Concepcion's brow as she'd already started trying to figure out who ratted her out to her older sister.

"Why I have to take care of her; why couldn't she stay with mom?"

"Well, you're my lapdog so, I thought it would be better if she came to stay with you instead of having my baby shank the fuck out of our shitty mother. Now, I got this feeling that you forgot what things are really all about, eh? Forget where you fucking come from or something, whore?"

"Don't call me that."

"Slut." The larger woman hissed almost in serpentine manner.

"Look it's been kind off hard taking care of two kids, I admit that; but Angie's been acting all crazy and shit lately, even beat up my daughter. Fucked Brenda's nose up so bad that I gotta get it fixed. I can't have shit like that going on in my goddamn house!!"

"BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH CUNT!! TELL ME WHERE THE FUCK MY DAUGHTER IS, DULCE!!" Concepcion bristled at the old nickname that always brought horrible memories to the surface whenever she heard it mention within earshot.

"Sofia, please."

"I asked you a question."

"She's uhm, at Louis place." Concepcion whimpered.

"That stupid loser guy you're dating; are you for real, bitch? Damn, you are so fucking stupid; can't do a goddamn thing right since I got stuck up in this fucking prison. That limp dick better not be doing nasties with my kid or BOTH of you FUCKS are gonna be on FIRE, got me?!!"

"Yeah, I got you." Concepcion manufactured a sarcastic sounding response purely out of misplaced ego.

"Hey little sister, my pigged hermanita; lean in a little closer." Sofia inched into the glass almost pressing against it as her immense cleavage bulged upward like baking bread, from the V-neck of her prison top. Concepcion bent at the waist coming inches close to the glass noticing that Sofia pressed her palm against her side of the glass. She mimicked her older sister, placing her hand in the same spot on her side of the window.

"¡Si no vuelves a meter a mi puta hija en esa casa, tendrás que preocuparte más que la cara rota de Brenda! ¡Tú y esa puta flaca van a estar en la esquina haciendo mi dinero! ¡¿Me tienes pequeña perra de cerdo?!!" Their faces were separated by the thick glass, but Concepcion could swear that she felt her older sister's heated breath on her face.

"Sí hermana mayor, entiendo." She shook her head profusely terrified and shaken by the visual imagery of her sister's threat.

" I'm about to rise up out of here and my shitty social worker says they're sending somebody to check out your place. If things aren't the way we say they are, I'm gonna get fucked at my parole hearing."

"I-I'll take care of it, I promise Sofia." Concepcion was glistening with sweat rubbing her thigh with her free hand as the prison guard appeared from the other side of the door staring at both women.

"Man, I miss the good old days when I'd just make you suck his little pink dick."

Sofia laughed malevolently at the traumatized expression on her sister's face.

"I wanna go now; may I-uhm, leave?"

"Put some money on my fucking books and pay taxes to Angel for me, alright hermanita?" Sofia half turned in her seat jiggling her impressive bosom for the guard with an inviting smile, before turning back to her sister.

"Yeah, I can do that."

"I'm tired of looking at your pig face; beat your feet."

"Yeah, sure." Both women hung up their phones while Concepcion scooted noisily back from the window, the chair legs loudly scraping the floor. She was trembling uncontrollably as she walked away from the window, wrapping her arms about her torso from the psychological chill.

"I'M GONNA SEE YOU REAL SOON!!" Sofia's voice boomed out from the other side of the window followed by the loud slamming of the steel prison door that led back to her world.

Concepcion was wiping away tears twenty minutes later as she walked out of the penitentiary where Angel sat waiting on his hog. She stopped short, squatting down as a labored cry bubbled to the top as tears dripped onto the pavement. Angel stared back stoically knowing exactly what she'd endured.

"Come on, I'll take you back to your car." He finally spoke as a strong breeze flowed through the air with a whistle. Other people, visitors and family members walked by, some noticing Concepcion squatting down on the ground.

"I gotta pay taxes for Sofia." She mumbled.

"There's a hotel real close; it's cheap." He added knowing what was being offered as she looked up disgusted with herself. Concepcion mounted the bike snatching her helmet from the giant.

"Let's get this over with." Angel didn't say anything, firing up his chopper.

*************************************************************************************

"What the fuh-these motherfuckers must be beaming over here like Star Trek or something!!" Angie downed the rest of her soda taking her time walking to the front door as the knocking increased.

"HOLD THE FUCK UP, I'M COMING!!" She'd slipped on her cousin's football jersey after showering which didn't quite fit in the same exact manner, leaving two thirds of her lower half exposed. Other than a pair of flip flops she'd scored from Brenda, Angie was nude.

"Uh, hey what's up?" Cesar was on the other side of the screen door looking apprehensively at the diagonal slash in the mesh. He was wearing a baseball cap, white tank and shorts as she rolled her eyes looking him up and down.

"Hey Cholo, you just popped up, quick like." Angie made sure to stay partially hidden behind the door.

"My girl calls, I'm a show up for real; so what's up with the fucking screen door? He motioned towards the shredded screen, nervously chuckling.

"Did you come over here to fix it, or fix me?" Angie retorted.

"Open the door, I'll tap the shit outta that ass, proper." He went for the door finding it still locked.

"Hey man, don't come up in here with none of that thug shit; my house, my rules and no fucking fighting." Cesar shrugged confused by her statement.

"What?"

"I mean it, don't fuck around in my house or I'm gonna toss you the fuck up out of here, fool!!"

"Hey, you called me; Angie you playing games or what? I mean you fine as fuck and all, but I gotta hold mine down. So, I thought you wanted to hook up, but you just power tripping."

"Who's power tripping; you showed up in less than twenty minutes, fool!"

"Yeah because uhm, I love you." He said awkwardly trying to catch her off guard.

"Don't play me."

"Come on baby, you gonna let me come in or what?" He tried to play on his looks, blinking almost effeminately at the baby faced teen staring back at him. Angie Delgado was a conundrum of personality peering out from behind the door with a childish smile that wordlessly informed him there was no way to get over on her without coming clean. Angie unlocked the screen door letting him into the living room.

"I mean what I say payaso; my house, my fucking rules." She warned pushing the door up him and locking it.

Cesar's eyes nearly popped out of his eyes once he got a load of Angie's thick pear shaped figure shoved into her cousin's football jersey. It had been veritable night dress on Brenda's petite frame but was now a skintight sheath on Angie's voluptuous body. Her freshly shaved muff was barely covered as Cesar filled his hands with her generous hips.

"Ah shit, come here baby." Cesar couldn't believe his luck, quickly grabbing at the curvy eighteen year old who shoved a hand into his chest.

"Take you clothes off, right here at the door." Angie ordered.

"Serious?"

"Yeah."

"Oh, it's like that, huh?" His eyes widened in mock surprise, making her almost want to put him out of the house.

"Yeah, now get naked." Angie reiterated snatching the ball cap off his head placing on her own, folding her arms across her chest. He quickly peeled off his clothing under her watchful eye, hesitating when he got to his pants staring over at the cherubic beauty. Angie scoffed at his pensive nature, pulling the jersey over her head tossing at his feet in open challenge.

"Damn, I'm gonna beat that up."

"You gonna beat my pussy up, Cholo?"

"Fuck yeah."

"Alright, lose the pants and show me something, boy!!" Cesar was startled by her forward nature which was an anomaly in his experience. The handsome teen was used to charming girls out of their pants, not the other way around as his own hit the living room floor right at the front door. His ardent arousal was immediately apparent with the young thug becoming so hot and bothered that he opted out of removing his athletic socks and canvas sneakers.

"Come here!"

Cesar encircled her waist finding her lips waiting as they began making out right there in the alcove before her front door. He found a willing and passionate partner easily sliding her tongue inside his mouth ramping up the situation. Cesar didn't know what to do with his good fortune grabbing big handfuls of her prominent buttocks, rubbing and fondling everything. Angie grabbed handfuls of his butt pulling him hard against her body as his cock rubbed against her mound. She reached around pushing his member into the diamond shaped gap between her thighs. The pear shaped ingenue was beyond wet lubricating his sawing cock as Cesar pumped hard into that enticing negative space. He couldn't help himself, almost girlishly whimpering as he fucked her inner thighs. His excitement and the lush visual before him in her tanned olive hued skin already had a load of cum ready for Angie.

"Cut it out!" She suddenly shoved her hands in his chest roughly knocking him back a step.

"WHAT DID I DO?!!" Cesar panicked, worried that she'd kick him out before he had a chance to cum. Angie assuaged his worry by handling and stroking his glistening cock with a playful smile.

"Nothing." His hand fondled and squeezed her left breast almost pinching it hard enough to make her strike him. Angie wrapped her fist around his shaft lightly tugging on it, leading Cesar into Brenda's bedroom.

He didn't notice anything, his eyes trained on the jiggly sway of her huge butt to the exclusion of all else. Angie shoved the door open leading him inside where it became immediately apparent they weren't alone. Brenda was lying on her back in an upward facing fetal position with both of her feet planted flat on the pecks of his mortal enemy Jose who was in the process of absolutely pounding the snot out of the entitled Latina princess. The frenetic rutting was astounding enough that both Angie and Cesar were momentarily stunned at its inherent savagery. Cesar wasn't in the know also noting the bandage covering her prominent nose as her mouth hung open, gasping shrilly from the incessant thrusting as her former boyfriend freed the sexual beast.

"WHAT-THE FUCK-IS THIS HAPPY HORSE SHIT?!!" Angie immediately boxed him in behind the closed door as Jose looked up finding a hated enemy staring directly at him in his birthday suit. He jumped up followed quickly by Brenda who wrapped her arms around his torso doing her best to push him into the opposite corner of her bedroom.

"WHAT YOU DOING UP IN HERE, FUCKER?!!" Jose screamed back, ready to thump. Brenda held on for dear life knowing there really wasn't anything she could do to stop the teen athlete from tossing her aside if he wanted.

"WAIT, JUST LISTEN!!" Brenda screamed, grabbing at his wrists while Angie managed to shove the thug into the wall when he surged forward.

"COME ON MAN; YOU FUCKING MY GIRL, EH?!!" Cesar screamed forgetting himself making Angie do a double take. The offended ingenue gave the thug an especially rough shove into the wall pointing at her own face as he reacted to the motion.

"Look, I told both of you guys that it was my house, my fucking rules. Now, if you two bitches ain't down to fuck and you wanna beat the shit out of each other instead of getting a whole lotta fucking pussy-¡AMBOS PUEDEN OBTENER LA MIERDA DE NUESTRA CASA JUSTO AHORA MISMO!" Angie was just about fed up with their two chosen studs.

"No espera, solo escucha!! ¡Solo escúchame antes de empezar a pelear!! PLEASE JOSE, PLEASE CESAR!! Can't you two just listen for a minute; that's all I'm asking-PLEASE!!" Brenda managed to cup Jose's chin directing his attention down into her face seemingly calming the teen futball player. This was not lost on Cesar who felt a pang of jealousy.

"GONE HEAD THEN, BRENDA!!" He blurted out earning a hard pinch to the cheek from Angie.

"Look, I know how weird and fucked up this looks and I'm not going to explain it either. I just want both of you to see something." Brenda managed to take a step back raising her hands up in calming fashion.

"What, uhm what is it Brenda?" Jose sounded concerned noticing that Cesar still looked ready for a fight.

"This." She slowly and carefully opened the top drawer of her bedside table removing the large box of condoms which she tossed in the center of the bed, spilling a few gold packets on the ruffled bedding. Even Cesar scratched his head at the revelation.

"Why are you showing us a bunch of rubbers?" He asked.

"¡Cállate la boca!" Angie smacked his cheek frustrated only to have her hand snagged at the wrist as Brenda continued her explanation.

"Look, me and Angie already hugged it out; all I'm saying is that we decided that we don't want these condoms in here no more. So, you guys can fuck each other up outside, or help us use these up." Her eyes shifted back and forth between both guys.

"WHAT?!!" Both exclaimed almost simultaneously.

"Man, you guys are slow." Angie commented wantonly kissing Cesar on the mouth for a few seconds as Jose regarded Brenda, who glanced down at her own feet.

"Brenda?"

"I just want to fix it; it's really all my fault. Can't you understand, Jose?"

She glanced up, but instead of kissing him, continued backing up as Angie stepped away from Cesar turning in his direction. She walked over with a knowing smile wrapping her arms around his neck. Their lips merged as her tongue found entrance into his mouth. Brenda gingerly walked up to Cesar kneeling at his feet, looking desperately into his eyes.

"Don't fight; just enjoy this."

Brenda took him whole, all the way to the base of his member sucking and licking with fervent passion that immediately got results. Cesar never experienced this side of his girlfriend before, always having to barter with her for sex as she seemed perpetually not in the mood. Brenda wrapped a tiny fist just behind his balls continually throating him, literally draining the aggression out. Jose watched finding that the sight still spiked some emotion as Angie licked a trail down his peck ending up with a mouth full of his endowment as well. Both girls were giving stereo sloppy blowjobs with torrents of dripping saliva and precum.

"AAAAWWWW SHIT, GIRL; AWWWW FUCK BRENDA!!" Cesar was the first to shoot several ropes of cum into Brenda's gullet. He was surprised to find that she continued working him right though that first orgasm keeping him up and ready as Angie began twisting her fist around the base of Jose's endowment.

"FAAAAWWWW, FAAAAWWWWW, FAAAAWWKKK!!" Angie had taken one of his balls in her mouth slathering saliva all over it before sucking outright on it as she used three fingers in a rough, blurred stroking motion. Jose began involuntarily humping against her sliding fingers as precum bubbled to the head of his penis.

Angie quickly buried her face in his crotch while locking her arms around his thighs as he started shooting several scintillating bursts. She rode him out like a wild bronco until he managed to calm down. Both girls slowly crawled onto the bed on all fours watching both of their chosen studs, pensively.

"Alright boys, ain't nothing holding you back now; so, you two can go outside and chunk it out or pick and end, baby." Angie commented as she and Brenda both pointed their butts towards the edge of each side of the bed presenting two clear choices. The flustered teens stared at what was being offered before regarding one another.

"HEY, I AIN'T GOT NO PROBLEM WITH YOU IF YOU AIN'T GOT ONE WITH ME!!" Cesar yelled across the bed at his rival.

"Sure man, whatever." Jose mumbled looking solely at the faces of the girls instead of Cesar. His gaze settled on a visibly anxious Brenda waiting on baited breathe.

"So, we ain't fighting, right?" Cesar's own eyes were bearing down on the fifty six inch ass he'd sampled only once before.

"Nope."

Brenda yelped letting her jaw hang open as Jose buried his face between her thighs. She hadn't expected to be chosen first, if at all by her former boyfriend. She spread her legs a little wider glancing over noticing Cesar fondling, squeezing and pinching big handfuls of her cousin's huge ass. Brenda nodded at Angie, ripping open two condoms.

"Put your hats on Cholo, or I'll crown you." Angie warned as Brenda's hand appeared on her side offering the condoms. Cesar ruefully took the condoms rolling them onto his cock.

Jose continued licking his ex-girlfriend from the front to back door adding a finger for good measure making the battered petite beauty gasp loudly burying her face in the sheets. His hands found her small butt easy to handle caressing and pinching it before grabbing her modest thighs like handles as he pushed his face deeper in to slit, loudly sucking. Brenda fondled one of her breasts whimpering into the bedding.

"AAAAHHHHH THAT FEELS SOOOO GUUUDDD!!" Brenda was delirious with pleasure as he unknowingly mimicked a trick she'd used on Angie earlier that day, fingering her with his middle digits.

Cesar took the opportunity to drive his member home, yanking Angie back into his clumsy thrusts. Already taxed beyond her limits, Angie gave the young thug what he was looking for crying out in a distressed manner as her enormous butt jiggled with motion ripples running across its surface once more. It was the first time he was taking her traditionally, having already experienced anal sex with the baby faced bbw weeks earlier at the beginning of her campaign of revenge against her stuck up cousin and later her aunt.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,004 Followers
1...456789