Size Matters Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...yeah."

"WHAT?!!"

"Yeah." Jose reiterated meekly.

"I can't hear you, man; Jose don't fuck around with me, I asked you a question and I want an answer I can fucking hear. Now, do you want some pussy or not?"

"YES, I WANT SOME PUSSY!!"

The embarrassed teen yelled before noticing a group of Jehovah Witnesses walking by the house at the end of the porch. An elderly woman in the group gave him a disparaging look as she passed while Angie laughed out loud opening the screen door ushering him inside.

"Oh, wow."

Even though Angie was a shorter than him, Jose found himself looking directly into her big, brown eyes, her cherubic face level with his own. The first thing he noticed was the professional makeup job accentuating her features along with her braided hair which was essentially two large braids on either side of her head. A skin tight red tank was molded to her torso, the spaghetti straps tightly digging into the tender flesh at her shoulders little more than ceremonial in nature.

The top formerly belonged to her much smaller cousin Brenda, which left the lower portion of her stomach exposed. Her navel was visible as his eyes took in the jean shorts made from some old, discarded jeans found in her former benefactor, Louis' closet. The rough, worn material almost looked painted on her pelvis, fitting like a bikini bottom. A pair of spike heeled boots completed the ensemble explaining her sudden boost in height.

"Jose, you good?" His reaction to her appearance, secretly overjoyed the eighteen year old delinquent giving long sought validation her grandmother sought to extinguish by confiscating her clothing. Jose's board shorts were visibly tented by a strained erection.

"Oh shit Angie; you look so fucking good!! Damn, you'd never know if, uhm...".

"If these fuckers around here didn't make me dress like a kid, huh?"

Angie pivoted giving Jose a view of her derriere, which looked larger than normal with the booty shorts riding high on her hips. Her backside was one massive heart shape coupled with her shapely legs which appeared longer than normal accentuated by the heels.

"Come here, girl!" Jose could contain himself no longer grabbing her waist from the back pressing his pelvis into her rear end, rubbing and grinding. He trembled, losing control humping into her huge ass as Angie chuckled.

"Damn man, calm down and get naked, right here." He didn't need to be told twice, quickly stripping down to the buff in seconds as Angie took in the sight of his erection which was pointed at her like a flagpole emerging from his crotch. Jose filled his hands with her hips stealing a deep, soulful kiss that seemed to last forever.

"I-I can't stop thinking about you, Angie."

"Then why didn't you call me, huh?"

"I felt stupid, embarrassed because of the fight; because of what I said. Thank you for being my first and uhm, I want you to be my girlfriend if you're not with that Cholo guy." He went to kiss her again, but she averted her face at the last second letting him kiss her cheek instead.

"Fuck you Jose, get over it; I fucked Cesar because I wanted to, and I took your cherry because I wanted to motherfucker. You could've said no, but you didn't and now you think you're in love with me because I was the first hole you got to stick your dick inside. Hey man, if you hate that I fucked Cesar; I've been with some other people since then, too."

"Don't say that." She noticed that he almost looked like he was in tears as she opened up. Angie didn't like showing herself to people, but felt it was necessary in this instance.

"But it's true and you need to understand that; nobody ever tell you that warm, fuzzy feeling goes away after a while, especially when you stick your dick in a few other girls?"

"I don't wanna stick my dick in anybody else." He surprised her with another deep, soulful kiss which she broke by shoving her hands into his chest. The shapely Latina stared at the handsome athlete silently contemplating his words.

"Go in the bedroom, Brenda's bedroom; I'll be there in a second."

He tried to steal another kiss, but Angie pressed a finger against his lips dismissing the enthralled jock. He backed off almost unable to take his eyes off her face as he walked into the adjacent corridor entering his ex-girlfriend's bedroom. He told himself that he would make love to her until she surrendered becoming his girlfriend.

"What?" Jose received a shock upon entering the bedroom.

Brenda was there kneeling upright in the middle of her bed, also professionally made up wearing a sheer bra and panties. She stared at him breathing hard, not knowing what to expect as her hand instinctively went up to hide the bandage covering her prominent nose.

"What-What is this, Brenda?"

"Jose, I know you uhm, don't want to see me; probably hate me and shit for what I did. Jose, I never-uhm, I just wanted..."

"Fuck this!" He turned to leave finding Angie stepping into the room closing the door behind herself.

"See Jose; you're about to fuck yourself out of a threesome."

"Threesome?"

"Yeah, dummy." Angie cupped his face trying to lighten the mood before any more teen drama could take place. Her arms encircled his neck as she pressed her plump lips against his, her tongue swirling in his mouth.

They started making out in earnest as one of his hands discovered the upper swell of her enormous butt. Angie's fingers pinched and rolled a nipple on one of his pecks making him moan into her mouth. Another familiar sensation engulfed his manhood as he glanced down finding Brenda wantonly sucking his cock. He reacted involuntarily, but Angie used her size to keep him off balance as Brenda got exponentially sloppy, spitting and drooling all over his endowment.

The sensation was overwhelming as he felt Brenda slathering his penis and balls using the underside of her tongue all over his crotch. She directed her attention to his inner thighs with little bites and rabbit kisses before completely deep throating his cock down to the base. Angie trapped him in a deep hug, wantonly making out with him as one of his hands feverishly invaded the seam of her too tight shorts palming her right ass cheek. His other hand covered her breast, pinching her thick, erect nipple. Angie moaned into his mouth swirling her tongue around as Brenda's free hand dug into the other side of her shorts greedily clawing a voluptuous ass cheek. Jose couldn't believe what was happening as Brenda fucked him with her mouth, pumping her head back and forth.

He could feel her nails racking the back of his muscular right thigh as all three became entangled in one another. His ex-girlfriend's tongue was working a slimy trail up his abdomen ending at his peck, taking a nipple between her teeth as Angie helped herself to the other. The sensation had his penis so hard, it hurt as dueling hands took turns stroking his member. Angie in a reverse of her cousin's actions, worked her way down Jose's torso deep throating his average endowment to the base.

He thought himself familiar with her technique after their initial encounter, but the thick, pear shaped Latina had other ideas practically devouring him whole with an unbridled passion while her cousin restricted her actions, lapping at his throat, nibbling on an earlobe. His eyes were drawn down to the sheer, silken brassiere which made her cleavage appear ready to burst free of its confines. Brenda following a suggestion from of her social peers, made it a point to purchase the item a size smaller than her actual 36 C-Cup size.

Brenda followed his gaze, using a finger to pop one of her brown nipples out before his eyes. That same pointer finger was stuck in his mouth encouraging him to suck on it before it was applied to the exposed nipple making it glisten. Brenda watched the enraptured look on his face, his flaring nostrils and open mouthed expression before feeling comfortable enough to steal a passionate kiss. All rational thought went out the window as the former couple began to rediscover a lost connection before she withdrew joining Angie on her knees as both girls took turns sucking hard on his reddened member.

Angie vacuumed, pursing her lips while Brenda slathered saliva all over his balls, nibbling and sucking before her thick, shapely cousin pointed the head of his cock in her direction. Brenda took it all the way to the base letting it rest there until she could take no more, coughing profusely while her cousin took over with the same action. They alternated working Jose into a frenzy before sharing his cock on either side, letting the teen jock enjoy both of them simultaneously sawing his cock between both of their lips.

His entire pelvis was a sticky, gooey mess of saliva and precum as Brenda slid up under him lapping at that weird spot between his anus and balls while Angie worked half of his member using her fist wetly, in a blur on the rest. His thighs seized up painfully as Brenda licked a trail around the base of his cock before taking her cousin's place just as he began to crest. Jose yelped and whined sounding distressed as he ejaculated wildly down his ex-girlfriend's throat. Brenda swallowed in time with every burst of cum taking everything the athlete had to offer before relenting as Angie leaned in teasing the head of his penis with the tip of her tongue. The cousins glanced at one another before giggling in a girlish manner.

"Uh, man; wow, that was..." Angie quickly clamped a hand over his mouth silencing Jose, knowing that talking would make the proceedings too awkward to continue.

He glanced over staring directly at Brenda who instinctively shied away, hiding behind her larger cousin. Before he could react, her hands appeared under Angie's armpits cupping her breasts squeezing hard, pinching the nipples. Angie's eyes narrowed for an instant before Brenda's hands grabbed handfuls of the tank roughly drawing it down exposing her breasts. Angie pulled his hands to her breasts wanting them groped more, gasping as fingers rubbed her slit from behind. Brenda used three fingers caressing her slit through the material with purpose, licking her lips. She couldn't take her eyes off of the huge back porch of her cousin yanking one side of the shorts up.

The enormous half of Angie's self-declared 56 inches of ass bounced free with a rubbery jiggle that invited the open handed slap that followed. More slaps followed loudly reverberating across the room while she assisted Jose in pinching her nipples as hard as he could. Brenda managed to get a finger just inside her snatch finding the large pear shaped teen more than ready. Angie responded to the finger inside with a girlish sigh of pleasure before making out with Jose as she cupped the underside of his package kneading his balls. Goosebumps were popping up on Brenda's back and forearms as she got even more aroused, excitedly pulling up on the opposite side of the skintight booty shorts giving Angie the mother of all wedgies.

The sight of her cousin's derriere as so staggering that she stumbled back a step or two to take it all in while Jose was caught up making out with Angie. Since they'd gone into taboo territory earlier that afternoon, Brenda couldn't seem to shut off the amorous feelings and innate sexual desire that now caused tremors to flow through her body. She was already feverishly fingering herself but couldn't resist the urges calling out to her anymore.

Angie half shrieked into Jose's mouth as Brenda buried her face deep in her huge butt running her tongue right up the crack. Her enthralled cousin lapped at both cheeks pinching and slapping, even trying to put a hickey on her cousin's posterior. She even managed to get her tongue into the under cuff of her left cheek tracing the deep cleft with her tongue, savoring the taste of her sweat as Angie's scent assailed her nostrils. Both of her palms spanked and jiggled the cheeks of that enormous heart shaped rear end relentlessly while Angie tapped Jose's renewed erection on her jean covered mound.

The sensation of the denim on hid crown sent shivers up his spine, making the young athlete want to punch a hole in those daisy dukes with his cock. Instead, his hands roughly yanked down on the red tank top wanting it free of her body whatever the cost. The spaghetti straps at her shoulders promptly snapped as the garment was tugged down over the top of her jean shorts. Instead of anger at his frenzied actions, Angie smiled rewarding him with a light slap to the cheek. Brenda managed to dig her nails into the waistband of those decadent shorts, salaciously peeling them down the exaggerated swell of her buttocks until they got wedged into the fleshy crease between the bottom of her butt and top of her meaty thighs.

Jose found himself looking down at her shaved mound in all its puffy glory, wasting no time parting her lower lips with the top of his endowment.

The diamond shaped negative space between her inner thighs was a perfect nesting place for his erection. Angie took the initiative tightening her butt, trapping him between her legs. She began popping her hips using her labia to stroke his cock while his hands struggled with her abundant cheeks. Seconds later he felt an added sensation realizing that Brenda was licking the head of his penis from the back of her cousin's muscular thighs. The smaller girl continued working on the skintight booty shorts, almost considering ripping them from her body before drawing them to the bedroom floor.

"¡MIERDA MIERDA QUÉ MIERDA ESTÁS HACIENDO AQUÍ BRENDA! TÚ DEMASIADO¡¡NOVIA!!" Angie was shocked when her cousin's thumb began plunging and prodding her backdoor. Brenda continued planting kisses and little bites on her cheeks, digging her nails into the huge olive colored right cheek.

"WHAT'S SHE-?!! Angie buried her tongue in his mouth, silencing him again as the duel stimulation became too much. Brenda slid up to her feet wrapping her arms around her cousin's abdomen using one hand to caress her belly while the other handled Jose's member twisting and tugging at the base of his cock. Brenda's hands seemed to be everywhere. All three became a writhering entanglement of limbs.

Angie took the initiative breaking contact with Jose, turning to sweep the slender beauty up in her arms almost slamming her on the bed which shook from the impact of both girl's bodies. From his vantage point, only Brenda's limbs were visible with the rest of her body hidden under her cousin. The few seconds of non-contact was more than Jose could bare as he got behind the sexy BBW marveling at her massive ass cheeks, before looking down discovering Brenda's thin, shapely legs splayed apart, bent inward horizontally at the knees.

Angie's puffy peach was right above it, perfectly situated between her meaty thighs, visibly wet. He stared between his ex-girlfriend's tight snatch and the flower that had stolen away his virginity weeks earlier conflicted. The choice was taken away in that moment of indecision as Angie's heeled boots touched the floor, her legs straightening out until she was bent at the waist in a perfect ninety degree angle. She wanted to be eaten in no uncertain terms by the handsome jock.

Brenda busied herself under Angie caressing her sides, taking one of her modest breasts between her lips as Jose glanced down at the way she squirmed around under her cousin. This person was a stranger to him, vastly different from the delicate flower she'd pretended to be when they first started dating. She was rolling and popping her narrow hips desperate for attention while her large, voluptuous cousin lightly twerked using enough energy to make her thunderous cheeks clap in a soft motion.

"AAAAAWWWNNN!!" His cock bottomed out inside Brenda's sore, abused cunt with authority, fucking away at it like a frenzied animal, while Angie's ponderous cheeks clapped on his face slowing down do that her could service her. She still was the duel recipient of their attentions as Brenda sucked hard on her right breast, nibbling on the thick nipple topping it. She proved ambidextrous in effort managing a few fingers on the girl's clit.

"OOOHHHH SHEEESH, IT'S SNAPPING!!" Brenda's popping hips created this snapping motion just below the head of his penis. It almost felt as if something was gnawing on his erection.

"SHUT UP AND FUCK!!" Angie barked.

Brenda's legs locked around his waist allowing him fistfuls of her cousin's prodigious rump to bury his face between. She raised her hips bucking and popping against his pelvis for all she was worth. The petite beauty ground him into hamburger. All three of them were yelping, gasping and moaning creating a deafening cacophony in the small room.

"LO QUIERO, DAME AHORA MUCHACHO BONITO!! Follarme duro!!" Angie screamed, her face and body glistening with sweat. Brenda twisted her hips counterclockwise giving her former lover a desperate, fleeting sensation as Jose withdrew. He clamored atop the thick Latina mounting her in the bulldog position, finding her so wet that each each wet thrust resulted in splashes of moisture. The motion ripples running across her expansive backside from the frenzied pounding was visually hypnotic.

Brenda scurried upward until she was free of the entanglement, looking sex crazed with her hair all over her head. Angie continued pounding the large, zaftig teen who managed to draw her knees up towards her abdomen, hooking her forearms behind her thighs. Angie's cunt was continually seizing up around his member almost scraping it painfully while her smaller cousin lay on her back with four fingers pumping her sex as she squirmed around on the mattress.

"OH DIOS, ESTOY ACUMULADO!! ¡ESTOY ACUMULADO! ¡ESTOY ACUMULANDO! FOLLAME MÁS DURO JOSE!! ¡ESTOY ACUMULANDO A JOSE!" Angie went into a screaming fit becoming completely flushed as spittle burst from her mouth with each joyous declaration.

Her big, expressive eyes began to roll up into her head from the near constant sexual stimulation she'd received since initiating the threesome. Her fingers unlocked allowing her to support her weight on both palms and knees, twerking wildly as Brenda quickly got up on her knees adjacent to Jose. The sight of her huge 56 inch cheeks clapping loudly on the exposed portion sent Jose right over the edge as Brenda reached down handling him at the base.

The petite beauty roughly yanked his cock out of Angie's box jacking several ropes of cum all over Angie's enormous jiggling, ass cheeks. Her single minded focus was something to behold as she obsessively stroked him to completion while all three gasped, moaned with intermingled whines of ecstasy. Angie collapsed on her stomach, face down, loudly gasping breathing through her mouth. Brenda leaned down taking his wilting member between her lips cleaning it, before he drew away staring at her, confused.

"Brenda?"

"Please, let's just keep doing nasties; don't say anything Jose, please. I want you-to have this time because I've been such a bitch. Let me do it, let me please you." The emotion, the remorseful nature of it was not lost on the teen athlete. Before he could say anything else, Brenda took him in her mouth completely engulfing his cock while laying on her stomach. Before he knew it, he was working his semi-erect penis in and out of her mouth. Angie wearily watched for a few moments before sliding out of bed and leaving them alone in the bedroom.

************************************************************************************

Concepcion's skin was already crawling as she checked her personal belongings with the prison clerk looking around nervously feeling that she might be watched. It had been a while since she last visited, and that fact was okay with the disgruntled woman. She followed the prison guard to the visitor's area plopping down in front of the narrow window at the end of visitor's row.

1...34567...9