All Comments on 'Size Queen Wife Ch. 04'

by Ms_Tilda_Blixen

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nope

You know, if theses stories weren't so cliche'd and predictable they might be interesting. Like the other three portions I couldn't get past the first page. Please stop writing this trash, it isn't well received.

karl4sexkarl4sexover 3 years ago
Hot

White wifes with BBC, can it be better?

Clarissa72Clarissa72about 3 years ago
No Criticism...

It really bugs me (which is my problem ik). Why do ppl read stories that they find is so crappy? Why are you continuing to read something you don’t like? Stop criticizing other ppls work and leaving an Anonymous “name”. Go read a story that interest you, because these writers don’t have to share their stories with any of us. So pls go sit down somewhere and be quiet! Hateful self....Hopefully, you will not read the other parts (that you claim you are not interested in and is such garbage), which will save everyone who did enjoy the story from reading your stink a$$ comments. Do us all that favor and go sit in a corner and try to write the stories you like. Then you can read those stories and be happy. AUTHOR GREAT JOB ON Your Story DEVELOPMENT AND This was A GOOD READ! Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMs_Tilda_Blixen@Ms_Tilda_Blixen
Want to offer my humble contribution to the vast hotwife/cuckold/femdom literature. Time spent exploring the periphery of the adult entertainment business and swinging worlds provides kernels of truth to my stories, but mostly they’re pure fiction. A guiding light is adult per...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES