Skanked - Awakening - Maria's Story

Story Info
Marie deals with the aftermath of her first time with Sam.
12.7k words
4.82
11.5k
10

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 09/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rimaday
rimaday
1,867 Followers

Although this is a standalone story, it is the 4th part in a series depicting the transformation of a professional married woman, into a submissive plaything at the hands of a family friend. This chapter is told from the perspective of the lesbian Dom, as she realizes she has captured her quary.

It contains scenes of non consent and reluctance as well as humiliation. If you find this offensive in any way please find another story. If you read on, please enjoy and give me your feedback and ratings.

______________

I observed Sam from a quiet corner, as she looked frantically for me. I hated being so cold to her, but the rush of feeling her surrender herself to me was too great. I had never felt so powerful, and alive in my life. Something told me to keep pushing her.

I needed to know just how far I could take her. She was the most-controlled, disciplined person I had ever met, and in a matter of weeks, I had her naked on her hands and knees with my vibrator in her ass, screaming like a slut; begging me to fuck her. Even as my mind tried to grasp what just happened, my pussy throbbed at the thought.

The most beautiful, intelligent woman I know--was my plaything. In hindsight, seeing her in her red bikini when I was a teenager, may have been the most pivotal moment in my journey to discovering I prefer women.

At the time, I didn't quite understand how much seeing her like that affected me. I hadn't established my own sexual identity at that point. I just remember a huge resentment that day, aimed mostly at Edmond, her then-future and now-current husband. I've since come to realize; I was jealous of him, and to some extent, still was--even after just having his wife in his house during his birthday party.

Every part of me was atingle. The images flashed through my mind. Her smell and taste were still with me. I just rubbed off on her ottoman while I fingerfucked Sam to a screaming orgasm! It was so fucking wrong, but such a fucking rush!

Even though she's seven years older than me, we grew up almost like sisters. Our families were close and when her parents died, though she was an adult, Mama took her under her wing as her surrogate daughter. That was a big part of my insecurity and jealousy. But it was really unjustified. She's been nothing but loyal to my mother and kind to me.

My heart continued to race. I wanted to sweep her up, take her out of here and make love to her all night long! But I could not let her know that. For now, I just wanted to see her and see how she was dealing with our encounter. I left her lying there naked, and in shock. After delivering her third screaming climax, I told her that a desperate, prissy, little fuck-toy had no room to judge others, and wished her a long, lonely life with her sugar daddy, that clearly could not satisfy her with his cock, and refused to satisfy her orally.

It was mean but deserved, after a recent spat that culminated with her calling me a skanky, tatted freak. Now that she'd had some time to stew on it, I needed to see what her state of mind was.

After not finding me, she saw Mama and Edmond talking, and moved that way. I grinned, as her eyes constantly worked the room looking for me. Edmond was smiling ear to ear, after getting his birthday blowjob. Little did he know, it was courtesy of me, and I made her swallow for the first time in a long time, based on what she had told me.

That feeling of power rushed through me again. I had threatened to show Edmond that I had her wet panties in my purse, if she didn't suck him like a slut and swallow, like it was the nectar of the Gods; all while I watched from her dressing closet. It worked like a charm, and much to my surprise, the fact that I was watching had her so excited, she begged me for relief. I still couldn't believe she came three times in just a matter of minutes.

It had been maybe thirty minutes since our encounter, and I left her thinking I had proved my point and was done with her. In truth, she was all I could think about. I had been fantasizing for weeks since our spat. That was when the thought, that I could actually have her, first entered my mind.

Earlier this evening, when she let slip that she had been masturbating thinking about me, something in me--snapped--and the thought of making her my toy, like my old college roommate, seemed achievable. After this encounter, it surely was.

Even as my course was set, I had a tinge of guilt. My roommate, April, deserved all the humiliation I could give her, but she loved it. I caught her cheating with my boyfriend and overheard their twisted little submissive-slut-to-the-dominant-he-man act firsthand, through his dorm-room door.

I had been dating him since high school and had no clue he was into that. Unfortunately for her, that experience did introduce me to the rush of being a dom, and I used her guilt and penchant for submission to my favor.

For revenge, I made her my fuck-toy, then left her high and dry when I dropped out of college. But that's another story. Suffice to say, she went after the money and ultimately married him. But, just for good measure, once a year, we get together and I make her masturbate for me while I record her. When she comes, I reward her by letting her eat my pussy. Then I send her back to her beloved Seth, with a promise not to reveal our little secret.

I never really thought I would ever have another chance at such an eager pet. But Sam took it to a whole new level. I was so jealous of her for so long. She's prettier, smarter, taller, and sexier than me. Combine that with the surrogate sister thing, and I didn't dare to think...

But, apart from her hurtful blow up the day of our spat, she had been nothing but kind to me. Could I really continue with this? I asked myself, but as I saw her in the tight skirt I had removed from her twice already--I knew the answer was a resounding yes.

I could sense Mama getting serious in her conversation with Sam, given the level of anxiety on Sam's face. I figured Mama picked up on her stress and was asking questions. So, I worked my way toward them and snuck up behind Sam.

"BB! Have you missed me?" I asked, as I grabbed her shoulders.

As she tried to collect herself, I continued, "Let me get my favorite ladies a drink and we can talk. I think Edmond's gonna remember this party for a while. I know, I will. The usual?" I asked, smiling. They both nodded, with Sam trying to look normal, but not having much success.

"Aw, that's so sweet, she used to call Juan's sister, Bibi. Norma was her favorite aunt..." I moved out of hearing range, pleased to see Mama made the connection I'd hoped. Now, I could push the "BB" button at will.

Unless Sam lost her shit, Mama would never know the BB nickname for Sam referred to 'bubble butt' or 'bimbo boobs' depending on my mood. I smiled at the thought.

My mind whirled with possibilities, as I got the drinks. "Here you go, Momma." I handed her a drink while looking into Sam's eyes with a pleasant smile. "BB?" I said, handing her a chardonnay.

I could see the rage in her eyes, as she clenched her jaw and smiled. "Thank you so much, Maria, for everything you've done to help with Edmond's party."

"My pleasure, BB, I'm so glad I could help make this a special night for you and Edmond. You both seem so contented this evening. Don't you agree, Mama?"

I held up my glass and Mama held up hers in response. "Yes, a wonderful evening."

I continued to make small talk with little digs at Samantha, until Mama got pulled into another conversation.

Then Sam saw an opportunity. "Maria, honey, can we please talk?" she asked, with an uncomfortable smile.

"Of course, BB, anything for you," I replied, innocently.

I directed her to the kitchen with a nod, and she followed.

"Miss me already, huh? I gotta say, me, too. You are a wild child, BB. I would have never guessed you were such a screamer."

"Please stop calling me that, Maria. You had every right to be mad that day. I spoke to you horribly, and I apologized immediately. But this is way beyond payback. Now that you've exacted your revenge, can we please put this behind us, and move on?"

"It is behind us, BB. I forgive you," I said, with a smug grin, and no intention of stopping.

"Then we can agree to forget about what just happened and try to get back to a normal relationship?" she asked, desperately.

"I'm never going to forget, BB. That was the hottest thing that's ever happened to me," I smiled, devilishly.

She stared in disbelief, trying to come up with a response.

I moved close, eyes locked. "BB, honey, you just came three times in what, fifteen minutes. You've come seven times in four years with Edmond. And let's not forget, you confessed you've gotten yourself off thinking about me more than thirty times in six weeks? If you wanna pretend nothing's happened, I'm okay with the memory of the last couple of hours. My guess is you will be on your knees begging for me to give you what you need in less than a month..." I could sense the anger building.

"You blackmailed me, Maria. I would do anything to protect my marriage, and you took advantage of that! You gave me back the evidence now, and I will never allow you to take advantage of me again. Do you understand?" she growled.

"I understand what you NEED, BB, even if you don't accept it fully, yet. I really thought you got it when you yelled out how much you needed my plug in your ass. Now that the itch has been scratched, you seem to have had a change of heart.

"I get it; your body is flooded with endorphins, and you feel contented. But they'll wear off and that itch will return. Don't worry, though, I'll pick you up some more itch medication. If you're serious, too bad you'll never get to see how good of an itch scratcher this really is." I wiggled my tongue stud at her.

"Can we please agree that we can be professional at work and be respectful to each other outside the pharmacy?" she asked, frustrated.

"Of course, BB, no one will have a clue about our little encounter. But know, I am open, at any time, to giving you what you NEED. When you change your mind, you will, of course, have to get on your knees and beg for it."

"That's never going to happen! Now, I NEED to return to our guests, Maria..."

I interrupted. "I can't wait to feel that sharp, little tongue when you put it where it's meant to be. Don't worry, I can be patient. But begging will be the price for your insubordination. I am soaked just thinking about it. You are such a sexy, little--what's the word? --not slut..." I pondered, "Nympho? Not quite...hussy? You're so unique, I just can't think of a word for a sexy, submissive, skanky, nympho, cunt-hungry, bimbo fuck-toy." After pausing, I finished, "Well, I guess BB kind of covers it, after all," I smiled sweetly.

Disgusted and angry, she shook her head and turned away, "Thanks again for helping arrange the surprise party, Maria. I couldn't have pulled it off without you."

"You're welcome, BB. Love you," I answered, as she cringed, then walked back to the party without a reply.

I did as promised and kept it cordial and professional for the rest of the night. Mama and I stayed until the end and helped Sam and Edmond clean up.

That night, it was difficult to sleep. My mind raced, with so many thoughts of Sam and what was next. I replayed every moment of the most unbelievable night of my life. It was almost too much to believe, even though I lived it. As I lay there wet and heart racing, her scent still on my fingers; I nearly texted her a dozen times. I wanted to tell her I was thinking about her and wanted so much more.

My thumbs started tapping a message, but I stopped myself. No matter how much I wanted to reach out, she had challenged me, and I knew her protest was weak. She needed to come to me on my terms. I would settle for nothing less than complete surrender. I was confident a few weeks of what she asked for--professional, respectful, adult interaction--and she would break. I just needed patience. That, however, would be no easy task, the images that played in my head were powerful and relentless, but I held, at least for one night. One day at a time...

The next day was delivery day at the store, so Jessica and Albi were working along with us. Jessica was the full-time employee who had been on maternity leave for the past few months, and Albi was a full-time student and part-time employee who wanted to be a pharmacist like Sam.

The busy day made it easier to maintain the 'professional' demeanor that Samantha had asked for. I wanted so much to taunt her and push her buttons, but held to the plan. She would come to me. She would give herself completely, admit that I was right and apologize for her insubordination.

I dressed in the company-approved apparel of kakis, blouse, and the company-grey smock. I did my hair in a more traditional way, that I knew she liked. On a few occasions, I did catch her looking, when she thought I was otherwise engaged.

Then suddenly, I noticed her gaze fixed firmly on me, almost entranced; I could not resist a smirk that quickly morphed into a knowing smile, as our eyes locked. She quickly looked away and retreated behind the drug shelves. That little moment made my day and gave me the boost I needed to hold strong.

I watched her clearly struggle to not repeat her moment of weakness, but she managed to stay busy for the rest of the day. I did not see any more slips that day. The nights were tougher. My mind was obsessed with that evening. The image of her beautiful curves, as she gave herself so willingly, and seeing her in the throes of unbridled passion at my hand, was still hard to believe.

Knowing Edmond was out of town, made it so much harder. I knew if I knocked on the door, she would let me in. She was mine for the taking, and it took all my will not to partake. I convinced myself the payoff would be so much sweeter when she came to me. Eventually, I fell asleep, pussy throbbing for attention.

The following morning as I showered, the memory of her finally breaking before the party had me revved and steaming again. That moment, when I got her to unwittingly confess that she had been masturbating for me, set every cell of my body on fire.

What happened after that, was almost a blur. When I backed her against the counter. The confident, beautiful, Amazon woman, Dr. Samantha Kaplan-Donovan, was a trembling, panting, innocent young lady, discovering her own sexuality for the first time.

As I replayed that moment in my mind, my hand moved, almost on its own, to remove the massaging shower head from its perch. That shower head had been my friend from time to time, but that morning--it was my best friend.

I recalled the moment she broke, as I pressed against her. "You're trembling like a junkie needing a fix. I can give you that fix, just show me how wet you are for me Sammie and tell me what you need. You can barely catch your breath already. What do you need, doctor?"

Her thick sandy hair was pulled back, and her eyes looked more intensely green than I had ever noticed. The smell of her perfume electrified me. The desperation on her face made me want her so much. Then she spoke those words. "I need you to fuck me, huh, huh." Her eyes closed and I let out two little puffs of air. Her trembling intensified and she gasped. "My pussy is so wet, please."

My hand moved to her knee and slowly pushed her skirt up. "Thank you for finally being honest, Samantha. I am going to give you what you need, honey. Open your eyes and look at me," I said, so softly.

She did, as her mouth opened, and her legs spread as far as her tight skirt would allow.

"I love how this skirt highlights your figure, but it is too tight." Then my eyes rolled toward her tits. "And that blouse just makes me want you. You're gonna make me suffer all night watching you in that. You wore this to torment me, didn't you, Sammie."

She nodded and I leaned down, pushed the skirt as high as it could go, and we both moaned, as my fingers traced their way up her inner thigh. When I touched her, through the panties, she puffed and let out a whimper as her thighs strained against the tight skirt.

"Samantha, honey, you are soaked through. Tell me the truth, did you really already come twice today?"

Reliving the moment, she nodded as my fingers melted into her steaming-wet labia through her silk panties, pushed me over the edge and I shoved the massager against me, as the jets of pulsing hot water hammered my clit. I braced my left arm against the wall to prevent falling over as my clit exploded with each shot. My mouth hung open, as I fought the urge to scream out her name.

The pulses continued to pound my clit relentlessly, and the orgasm built. My body jerked and spasmed as warm jets sent jolt after jolt radiating from my clit, firing every muscle in my body. The memory of her scent as my fingers felt her warm wetness, for the first time, made the climax all the more intense. Finally, my clit could not take anymore, and I pulled the massager away. I remained there panting, leaned against the wall as the massager shot straight in the air drenching the ceiling of the shower. I realized how close I was to the shower light and put the massager back in its base.

That little event took the edge off and revitalized me for the day. I was on it all day and came off as completely professional and disinterested. In the afternoon, a package arrived for her and when I took it to her, she blatantly attempted to flirt.

"For me?" she asked, with a smile and an eye flutter.

My heart fluttered, but I gave no indication outwardly, determined to make her work for it.

"Yep, here you go Dr. Kaplan-Donovan." I handed it to her, barely looking her way and went back to the register.

That little moment of weakness made my day and helped me to stay the course for day two.

The next morning, I resisted the urge to have an intimate moment with my best friend in the shower, determined not to join the club of serial masturbators with Dr. Kaplan-Donovan.

That day, her cry for attention was obvious from the moment she walked in.

She wore a dark pantsuit that highlighted every curve. Her outfit had a white, fitted, button-down blouse and the blazer was tight, highlighting her breasts like... They weren't highlighted. They were front and center like flashing neon. For added effect, the blouse was only half buttoned, showing more skin than she ever had. The slacks were tight and pulled between her cheeks, and the blazer hem exposed the lower half of her Scarlett Johansson ass.

She strutted in like a runway model, not making eye contact. I had to fight the urge to audibly gasp when I saw her. When she passed me, my eyes fixed on her ass in those skintight slacks. When she reached the pharmacy counter, I pulled myself together and forced myself not to look.

It was next to impossible, so I devised a plan to let me look. I brought up the security cam feed on my cash register monitor. That way I could focus on her image whenever she was in camera range, but still look like I was working.

Just a few minutes later she came up behind me. "Have you seen the new Tylenol display? I wonder if it will impact sales this month, we'll need to keep tabs on our inventory."

"Yeah, sometimes these promos really make a difference," I said, turning toward her.

When my eyes met her tits, they widened, and I smirked, knowing she was almost begging for my attention. Under my breath, I said, "Already?" and turned away.

"Pardon?" she responded, with a grin.

"I said, alrighty, I'll watch the inventory, Dr. Kaplan-Donovan," I replied, as I turned and walked to my register, as nonchalantly as I could.

I watched her on the monitor, knowing I had gotten to her, and it was just a matter of time.

The rest of the day I was cool and unmoved. It was just the two of us, so we took separate lunches. On several occasions she left the pharmacy counter and made herself seen, but I did not take the bait. I did, however, spend a lot of time looking at the security feeds.

rimaday
rimaday
1,867 Followers