Skanked - Awakening - Maria's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Feels good, doesn't it, BB?"

"Yes, Miss Maria."

I pushed her head against my muff, "You may kiss me, but not my pussy, just yet."

"Thank you, Miss Maria." she said, planting kisses, as her hips rolled slowly, saddling the side of the dildo with her pussy lips.

She began to tremble and moan.

"Feels good?"

"Oh yes," she sighed.

"Do you wanna come, BB?"

"Yes, Miss Maria, please."

"Do you think you've earned it?"

"No, Miss Maria." Her tone, one of disappointment.

"Good answer, my pet."

"Can I please kiss your pussy, Miss Maria?"

"Not at this time. First, you'll need to show your commitment," I said, arrogantly. "Please insert the cock into your pussy, slowly. And I mean slowly."

"Thank you, Miss Maria," she replied, eagerly.

"Tell me what you need, BB," I said, looking intently into her eyes.

She whined and squeaked, as she raised up and lowered herself slowly onto the vibrator. "Oh Miss Maria, I need your cock inside me. Oh God, I need to eat your pussy and taste your cum. I need to please you so much."

She kissed my belly and traced my muff with her tongue, as her warm breath sent tingles straight up my spine, spreading goose bumps over my back.

"Do you like kneeling for me, Dr. Kaplan-Donovan?"

"Yes, Miss Maria." She dragged her trembling lips across my lower abdomen.

."Damn, your lips are soft. Are you a cunt-licking little whore, BB?"

"Oh yes, I wanna be your cuntlicker, Miss Maria."

"You were born to be my cunt-munching little fuck-toy weren't you, BB?"

"Yes, Miss Maria."

"Do you wanna make yourself come for me, so I can watch you this time?"

"Yes! But please let me pleasure you first!" she begged, looking at me, then down at my pussy, and back to my eyes, waiting for permission.

"First, you show me what a hungry little slut you are for me. Where do you need my cock when you make yourself come for me, BB?"

Her expression turned to a naughty half smile, as she knew the answer she needed to give. "I need it in my ass, Miss Maria."

"Proceed, and I want you to tell me what you need as you masturbate like a slut."

"Thank you, Miss Maria," she sighed, as she slipped the dildo out of her cunt and impaled herself in the rear.

With a hand on each of my hips to steady herself, she pushed in part way, then raised up, to push a little deeper until she settled with it deep in her ass. "Can I please make myself come, Miss Maria."

"Such a good little slut. Yes, BB, show me how bad you want it."

Her right hand released and moved between her legs and her left squeezed a handful of my ass. She sat on her heels; toes pointed behind her, bouncing on the vibrator as her fingers rubbed her clit.

Looking up, she began to moan loudly. "That feels so good in my asshole, Miss Ma--Maria! Tha--thank you! I want your pussy so bad! Ah!" Her fingers rubbed herself wildly, as her squeals echoed through the kitchen.

"You need this don't you, BB?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes! I'm gonna, hah, come so hard! Aaaaahhhhh!"

"You like me watching you come like a cunt-hungry little slut, don't you?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" she screamed through gritted teeth, as she pulled herself closer, pressing her lips against my pelvis with a death grip on my ass again.

I watched in awe, as her body convulsed in waves of spasms that rolled from her hips, up her spine, smashing her lips against me with each jolt. So many times, I had fantasized about having her, but none so vivid as that moment--feeling her hot, moist lips against my sensitive tummy, as she came in spastic convulsions of uncontrolled pleasure. Her tits were warm and so soft against my thighs, as she clung to me for support.

After a long moment, her climax had passed and I stared down, her face pressed against my pelvis while she collected herself. Then she began to kiss my mons softly, looking into my eyes again.

She mouthed, "Please."

I nodded and pressed myself forward with a hand gripping the counter at each hip.

She looked hungrily, gently kissing across my belly, then down my left thigh, before jumping to the right and kissing her way up. It seemed like several torturous minutes, that she kissed her way in circles, zeroing in on her target at a merciless pace. I wanted to grab her hair and shove her, tongue first, into my steaming cunt, and make her face-fuck me 'til I coated her with my cum. But I knew this was not only my moment, but hers, also. It was important to let her set the pace, for her first time, and learn from my cues what was needed to bring me pleasure.

As it turned out, she needed no guidance. Finally, those gentle kisses reached my desperate labia, causing me to moan audibly, as her kisses hit home. I resisted the urge to close my eyes and surrender to the moment. Instead, I chose to watch her bring to life my deepest secret fantasy, while her beautiful green eyes glazed up at me.

She pulled back briefly. "Can I please take your cock back in my pussy, Miss Maria?"

"Yes, my pet, you're such a good girl..."

I lost my words as she extended her tongue and ran the tip the length of my left pussy lip, then the right, looking at me the whole time. Those green eyes hungrily devoured me, as her tongue teased its way up my slit touching both labia.

"Oh fuck, BB, that's so good!" I panted, as her tongue melted into me.

She smiled and continued, slowly and firmly licking up my length, swirling her tongue on my clit with each pass. I brought my right hand to the back of her head caressing her soft, thick hair, as she masterfully maneuvered her magical tongue. I watched in amazement as the combination of licks and kisses, electrified my body as her hips rolled on the dildo.

"Do you like that, my pet?"

She looked at me with a warm smile and replied. "I love tasting you, Miss Maria." Then, she leaned back in, relentlessly devouring me for several minutes.

I could feel a climax building, as she methodically made love to my pussy. My hips gyrated in response, trying to press her more firmly against me. When she sensed my growing excitement, her hips rocked faster, fucking the vibrator.

She broke free again. "Your clit is so hard, Miss Maria; can I please suck it?"

I could only groan and push my pelvis toward her with my answer. She smiled as she leaned in and sucked it into her mouth.

"Oh Sam, that's gonna make me come if you don't..."

She sucked it harder, teasing it with her wagging tongue. I could feel my climax building and there was no point in milking it any further. I needed to come and had no desire to wait any longer.

"Don't stop, BB. Suck my fucking clit 'til I come in that skanky little mouth!"

My voice went high and shaky, as my body trembled from the brewing climax. She bounced faster and faster on the dildo in response.

"Oh, fuuuck, BB! I'm gonna come, baby!"

And just that quickly, I wailed with pleasure, as she continued her heavenly assault on my clit. I let loose, screaming out, as she milked my orgasm as long as she could. My upper body jerked, and I yelled out her name.

"Oh, Sammie, I am coming. Ah! Ah! Ah!"

Finally, I had to pull her off, as my clit was overstimulated, and I couldn't stand it anymore. When I did, she unleashed a scream of pleasure fucking the dildo to her own climax. I held her hair as her mouth opened, grunting frantically as she came again.

When her orgasm passed, I pulled her up leaving the vibrating cock behind and humming away, as I kissed her hard, tasting my own cum and catching my breath. She kissed me back, wrapping her arms around my shoulders as our tongues danced together.

We kissed for nearly two minutes, until I had to stop. A big part of me wanted to push her back to her knees, grab a handful of hair and shove that tongue back where it belonged. I imagined grabbing her with both hands and shoving her face back into my cunt and face fucking her 'til I came again. But I decided instead, to call it a morning.

Always leave 'em wanting more was the old show biz line I'd heard over the years--that was exactly my plan.

I broke the kiss and smiled at her. "You did very well, my pet. I think I will have to reciprocate."

She leaned back in to kiss me again, as she nodded her approval, but I shifted away. "Patience, my pet. You don't want me late for work, do you?"

She looked disappointed, but I kept my resolve, bent down, and pulled my panties and pants back on.

"Thank you for a wonderful morning," I continued, as I re-clasped my bra and buttoned my blouse. Then, I stepped back and looked at her naked body. "As much as I'd like you to come to work just like that, we'd better be safe and have you wear something. I would like you to wear that pretty, floral, full-length pleated skirt with the button front, you wore a month or so ago. It was great with that white form-fitting short-sleeve T-top. No panties please, I like having ready access."

She looked at me, a bit flustered, at my abrupt ending to our morning session. So, I stepped closer and gave her another deep, slow kiss. I broke it again after about thirty seconds.

"Sound good, BB?" I said, with a curt little grin.

"Yes, Miss Maria," she complied, with a growing tone of disappointment.

"Great, see you at 10:00am, Dr. Kaplan-Donovan," I said happily, and practically skipped my way up the steps, making certain not to look back.

To be continued...