Skanked - Awakening - Maria's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, thank you, Miss Maria. That feels so good. I'm in position." Her voice rose.

"Don't start yet, BB. I'm touching myself, picturing those big juicy lips saddling the corner of that soft smooth leather, wishing that it was my tongue instead, BB."

"Oh yes, Miss Maria, it's like I can feel that," she replied, with a whimper.

"I wish I was there to watch that big, beautiful ass bounce, as you fuck the ottoman like a slut."

"I'm so ready, Miss Maria, please!" Her voice became more desperate.

"Feels so good, BB." I could hear my pussy sloshing, as I fingered myself.

"Please let me fuck the spot your pussy touched, Miss Maria," she pleaded.

"Oh fuck, not yet, BB," I grunted, and kicked the plug up a level.

"That feels so good in my ass. I feel that in my clit, Miss Maria. Oh please!" she begged loud enough to hear the echo off the mirrors.

"What do you need, BB?" I asked, in broken gasps.

"I need you to fuck me, Miss Maria!" She shouted, "I need to taste your pussy, please! I need to feel that tongue stud on my clit! I need to kiss every inch of you! I need to taste you as you come in my mouth! I need to feel your lips on my nipples again! I need you to make me your cunt-licking fuck-toy, Miss Maria. I need to come right now with your plug in my asshole!"

"I've got what you need, BB!" I said, with growing excitement.

"I wanna come with you, Miss Maria. Please!"

"Not quite yet, BB. I wish you could feel how wet I am, right now. First, I need something from you."

"Yes!"

"Good answer, sweetie. You do have it bad, don't you?"

"Yes, please I need to come, Miss Maria," she panted, and I kicked it into high. "Oh, fuck, Miss Maria, I feel that in my nipples, please!"

My fingers sloshed faster, and I spoke in a broken cadence with groans and squeaks. "I'm opening the, ah, store tomorrow, sweetie. I know you're coming, huh, later, so I'm gonna stop by around, sev--seven thirty. I want you in something sexy, with easy access. In, ah, the kitchen where I first touched your puss--pussy."

"Yes, oh yes, please!" she screamed, in agreement.

"I want, huh, you on your knees when I come, in your mouth."

"Oh God, yes please, Miss Maria," she gasped.

"Are you ready to come with me, BB?" I had to control my volume, as Mama was downstairs.

"Yes, thank you Miss, aahhh! Maria. Feels so good, I need to come with you, please."

"Not yet BB. Not--yet--oh fuck, I want your tongue in my cunt, BB," I said, getting close again.

"I wanna, AH! Be. Your--cunt--lick--er! Oh! Gonna come. Miss. Mm--Maria!" Sam screamed.

"Yes!" I groaned.

"Coming! Miss! Maria! So! Hard!" She let out a series of high-pitched wails.

"Me. Too. BB!"

I kept going as hard and fast as I could, sensing her lingering orgasm, and not wanting to finish first. My clit could hardly stand anymore. When I finally sensed her orgasm fade, I rolled onto my back recuperating from another hard come.

"Wow!" I panted. "In--fucking--credible," I groaned.

"Mm huh," she sighed, in agreement.

"I'm glad you've seen the light, BB," I arrogantly snickered, listening to her breathe heavily. Then the butt plug powered off.

"Thank you, Miss Maria. I can't wait 'til tomorrow."

"Me neither, BB. Me neither. It's gonna be--"

Mama knocked. "Where you at? Are you ready to get back to Nashville?"

"Sorry, I was just talking with BB. She was telling me how good the anti-itch cream I got her has worked. Be down in a minute."

"Okay, Maria, but TMI honey, TMI," replied Mama, with an uneasiness to her voice.

"Gotta go, BB. See you bright and early. You may not masturbate anymore without my permission, okay?"

"Yes, Miss Maria."

"If you eat all your breakfast like a good girl, I just may reciprocate."

"Thank you, Miss Maria! I will strive to comply with your expectations," she said, as the image of her kneeling before me with her nose in my muff, filled my thoughts.

"I do much prefer your attitude since we adjusted it. Thank you," I said, feeling a tremendous sense of power.

"You're welcome, Miss Maria," she replied, obediently.

I hung up and laid there, in disbelief. I, too, had three orgasms in a matter of minutes. Mama yelled again.

"Be down in a minute," I yelled, and jumped to my feet. I cleaned myself up quickly and joined her for TV time. Unfortunately, I could not tell you a thing about what we watched. Sam had a chokehold on my thoughts.

The next morning, I awoke early, pussy tingling in anticipation. It was still like a dream. An all-too-realistic dream, that could never happen in reality. The most vibrant, sexiest person I'd ever known had surrendered herself to me for a second time, and the third was going to be complete and total, I would see to that.

It was 6:30am, when I texted her.

Me: Good Morning BB.

She replied immediately.

Sam: Good Morning Miss Maria. I can't stop thinking about you.

Me: I'm happy to hear that BB. Are you dressed as I asked.

Sam: Yes Ms. Maria. I hope you'll like it.

Me: I'm sure I will. I want you to leave the front door unlocked and I want you against the counter where you first gave yourself to me.

Sam: Yes Ms. Maria

Me: Bring your itch medicines. I will need to apply them both to you

Sam: Thank you Ms. Maria

Me: If you do as you are told, we will have a most pleasurable morning, my pet

Sam: Thank you Ms. Maria

Me: Are you my pet, BB?

Sam: Yes Ms. Maria

Me: Good, see you in an hour

Sam: Could you please come now Miss Maria?

Me: One hour

Sam: Thank you Miss Maria.

I was awash in warmth, overwhelmed by her unquestioning obedience. My whole pelvis tingled with the center of intensity being my moistened, engorged labia. It took every ounce of constraint I had, to stop myself from rushing over. I resolved to arrive at 7:34am and not a second sooner.

At 7:29am she texted.

Sam: I'm ready, where are you?

I did not respond. I parked on the street in front of their estate, slipped through the gate and walked up to the house. Next, I crept in the unlocked door and tiptoed down the stairs to the basement kitchen. I wore my work clothes, khaki slacks, and a white button-down blouse with white and adidas running shoes. Just about as plain as I could be. I of course also carried my cross-shoulder purse with some goodies for her.

Samantha, on the other hand, caused me to freeze in place when I reached the bottom of the steps. My jaw dropped as she stood before me in a teal-blue, sheer, lace baby doll. It had intermittent-leaf patterns that broke up the thinner sheer fabric. The top was a sling strap design that cupped her full 36Ds in individual sheer hammocks. The leaf patterns encroached from above and below but left her quarter-sized nipples exposed through the thinnest fabric.

The straps crisscrossed in front of her neck, further accentuating her breasts, and forming a tear drop of exposed skin from the base of her neck to just below mid-breast. Over her abdomen, the leaves only allowed a shadow of her belly button to peek through. Below, I could see the blue triangle of her matching panties. The very tip of the panties peered out below her hem line, taunting me, before fading into her thigh gap.

I had always been fascinated by her thick strawberry-blonde hair, and that morning, she had it down and wrapped around her neck favoring her right side. Her green eyes and red lips made my heart flutter, and as she saw my reaction, her blushing smile sent a pulsing rush through my warming pussy. To top it all off, I noticed her 'itch medicines' on the counter next to her, as I had commanded.

With the realization she was mine, my paralysis faded, and confidence grew. I locked eyes and slowly strutted toward her, forcing myself to move slowly. It may have been my imagination, but as I approached, I thought I could detect the scent of her sex in the air despite her perfume.

I stepped in against her, slipping my right knee between her legs and my hands caressed her hips. She leaned down for a kiss, hands trembling, as they wrapped around my back. Her lips were impossibly warm and soft, as our tongues began a slow sensual dance.

Wasting no time establishing my intentions, my right hand traced its way around her hips, under the hem of her baby doll to her fiery wetness beneath the thin fabric of her G-string panties. She broke the kiss with a deep, trembling sigh, as my finger nestled between her engorged labia through the fabric. My left arm wrapped around her shoulders, pulling her against me as our chins rested on each other's shoulders.

"Oh, sweetie, you've missed me," I whispered, as she whimpered her agreement.

I rubbed my middle finger up and down the length of her slit through the silken fabric, as she trembled and moaned.

"Thank you for choosing this outfit for me, BB. You may be the sexiest little slut I've ever seen," I said softly, letting my breath wash over her ear, while I pressed more firmly into her wetness.

She let out a high-pitched, gasping squeal as she bear-hugged me, and began rocking her hips against my fingers. The feelings of power, lust, and disbelief that this goddess of a woman was now my plaything had my whole-body tingling, and pussy throbbing already. I could barely breathe, but knew I had to pull myself together and close the deal on this relationship completely.

I whispered seductively, "Was I right, Sammie?"

"Oh yes, Miss Maria, you know what I need. Please don't stop," she pleaded.

"Do you want to come in your panties for me, like a horny little slut, BB?"

"Oh God, yes! Please make me come, Miss Maria, huh!" she gasped, desperately.

"Your little panties are soaked already..."

"Huuuhhhhh!" she moaned loudly, rocking her hips faster on the verge of climax.

I pulled my hand back and she squeaked her discontent. Then I leaned back and looked her in the eye as my wet fingers traced little circles on her inner thigh, close enough to her pussy to feel the heat radiating from her.

"Not yet, my pet, I decide when you come, understood?"

The desperation in her eyes was priceless.

"Yes, Miss Maria, please."

I stepped back and knelt. "First, I'm gonna need those panties, BB."

She leaned forward, so her ass no longer touched the counter and brought her feet together, so I could peel them down without resistance. I rolled the string waistband over her gorgeous thighs, giving a gentle kiss to the front of each thigh as she looked down at me longingly.

The panties clung to her wet lips, as I rolled them further down. "Oh, BB, they are hanging on to that sweet pussy for dear life. I don't blame them."

Finally, they popped free, and I quickly slid them down to her ankles, and she stepped clear of them.

She immediately widened her stance, opening herself up to me. She looked down at me hoping I would partake. But we both knew what she needed to do first. However, I did take the opportunity to taunt her just a little. I leaned in and swirled the tip of my nose in her trimmed muff, while my breath washed over her labia. Just as her pelvis pushed forward, I stood up.

She looked at me, mouth open and breathing deeply. Part of me wanted to kiss her and lead her to her bedroom and make love to her all morning. But a far-more-deep-rooted desire for control was at play--and I needed to feed it.

I brought her panties to my face, buried my nose in the sopping silk, and breathed her in slowly and deeply. My eyes closed and my pussy ached, as her essence flooded my senses. After a long moment, I staggered back a step and opened my eyes.

"I'm going to keep these, BB," I said, and slid them into my purse.

As I stepped toward her again, I slipped out my surprise from my purse and suctioned it to the counter next to her 'itch medication'. Once again, I pinned her against the counter, and due to the height difference, was forced to look up to her. Nonetheless, we both knew who was in control.

My hands caressed her thighs as she leaned in for a kiss, but after teasing I would not receive her. Instead, I turned away, but let my fingers trace their way up her sides. My hands raised her negligée as they moved to her silky-smooth tummy. Her breathing intensified and she whimpered softly, as her eyes closed.

"Do you like this, BB?"

"Oh, yes!" she sighed.

"Thank you for remembering your itch meds my pet. Seems like you have an itch that needs to be scratched," I said, gently swirling my fingers around her navel.

Her tummy spasmed and she gasped, "Yes, please."

My hands quickly moved up her sides, raising her babydoll, as it had served its purpose. I lifted it and she read my signal, raising her arms to comply. Unfortunately, there was an awkward moment when her ample breasts were trapped in the lingerie and stopped us cold.

I quickly moved my left hand to pull it over her right breast. With her breast in hand, I couldn't resist giving it several soft kisses, zeroing in on her nipple as I went. Then I released it and repeated the ritual on her left breast. As I worshiped them, I was reminded, both of mine would barely make half of one of hers.

Next, I took the lavender lube, as my left hand slipped between her legs and my finger melted gently between her lips. I sighed, "Oh, BB, we won't need the lavender at all, you're already there, sweetie."

She trembled in response, gasping.

I stepped back, and she once again whimpered her disapproval. I looked into those green eyes and whispered, "Turn around." She did, and I tingled at the sight of her full round ass. "Good girl, hands on the counter and spread 'em, BB." I tapped her inner leg with my foot, and she complied.

I took the rose-scented lube and applied it to my right hand, then slipped it between her glorious cheeks. My left hand worked its way around her and back between her legs until my middle finger penetrated her moist warmth. Her whimpering grunts sent another wave of tingling heat through me, while my other finger wriggled into her tight little asshole.

"Does that feel better now, my pet?" I whispered in her ear, with my chin on her shoulder.

"Hoah! Yes, thank you, Miss Maria."

"You're welcome Dr. Kaplan-Donovan, since your itch problem seems to be persistent, I thought it best to demonstrate the proper application procedures for you. Judging from your reaction, I think I've found the right spots?"

"Yes, Miss Maria, right there, please!"

"Should I scratch slow and steady, or hard and fast." I began to pound both fingers faster and faster.

Her face rolled skyward, and she extended her arms completely, arching her back. "Hard and fast! Oh God, yes!"

"What do you need, Dr Kaplan-Donavan?" I asked, taunting her professional title, as she surrendered herself to me.

The floodgates opened, and she unleashed an echoing through the house. "I need you to fuck me, Miss Maria! I need you inside of me! I need to taste your pussy and feel you come in my mouth. I need you in my ass! Oh God, I need you to make me cum, please!"

"Do you really wanna come, doctor?"

"Oh God, yes! Oh God, yes! Oh God, yes! Oh God, yes!"

I pulled both hands back, leaving her writhing for more.

"You're a selfish little slut, aren't you?" I slapped her naked ass for emphasis. "Get these clothes off me and we'll discuss what you'll need to do to earn it, BB."

She quickly moved to unbutton my blouse, as I kicked my shoes off. I kissed her as she opened my blouse, untucked it and spread it open. I broke the kiss, and she quickly popped the front clasp of my bra, letting the air rush over my stiff nipples. They always seem disproportionately huge compared to my petite breasts, but they were also extra sensitive.

My hand gripped the back of her head and pushed her mouth toward my left breast. She took my lead and licked it firmly before sucking it in. I groaned with pleasure, and she continued.

"Have you ever kissed a woman there, doctor?" She shook her head, as her hands gripped both breasts and her head moved from left to right and back again. "Oh, so good, my hungry little slut!"

She nodded as she devoured them. Soon, her right hand moved to the button and zipper of my pants. I held the back of her head pressing my tits against her lips and both hands gripped the waistband of my opened pants and wriggled them over my hips. My pussy burned for those full lips and hot, tantalizing tongue, but my screaming nipples weren't done yet.

While she pushed my pants to the floor, she moved lower, kissing my belly button and tracing my tattoos with her tongue. When the pants hit my ankles, I pulled my right foot up and she helped free me of the confining fabric. My legs spread letting the air seep between my warm, wet labia as I braced my body for her first full taste of my womanhood.

But first, there was unfinished business. I gripped a handful of hair gently, as her tongue swirled in my belly button, and she began to kiss my tingling belly. I whimpered my approval, as she outlined my muff with gentle warm kisses.

Taking back control, I pulled her head away and looked down at her in awe. "What do you need, BB?"

"I need to taste you. Please, Miss Maria," she pleaded. "Please let me pleasure you, Miss Maria."

"Thank you for your manners, my pet, but your past insolence cannot go undisciplined."

"Please, Miss Maria, I'm on my knees begging, as you required. Please let me make it up to you. You were right, Miss Maria. You know what I need. I'll do anything you ask." The sincerity and desperation in her eyes were real, but she would need to earn her clemency.

"You're saying the right things BB, but you've quickly returned to your insolence in the past, once your immediate itch is scratched. You are going to have to prove yourself through your actions and consistent obedience. Don't you agree?"

"Yes, Miss Maria, I will prove myself. Tell me what to do, and I'll do it."

I looked into those green eyes, holding her thick flowing hair, that I had always admired. Her humility and sincerity were genuine; I had her and we both knew it.

"When we are alone, you will do exactly what I say when I say it?"

"Yes, Miss Maria."

"Rule one: I will not purposely jeopardize your marriage or career, but outside of that, you will give me unfettered access to that porn-slut body of yours."

Her breathing quaked, as she answered looking up into my eyes. "Oh yes, Miss Maria, I promise."

"You will be required to pleasure me whenever and however I need it, as long as we adhere to rule number one."

"Yes, Miss Maria. Please let me pleasure you now." She leaned toward me, and I held her back.

"I decide when and how you pleasure me, when and how you come, and how many times."

"Yes, Miss Maria."

"To ensure Edmond does not feel neglected, I will require you to be a cock-hungry slut to keep him satisfied."

"Yes, Miss Maria."

"You will do whatever I tell you, to satisfy him and provide proof of each act."

She hesitated but complied, "Yes, Miss Maria."

I moved her head close to my muff, but held her out of tongue's length. "Breathe me in, BB." She complied, bringing her hands up to grip my ass. Her eyes closed and she hummed contentedly, as she inhaled slowly and deeply.

"You're going to have to earn your first real taste, BB," I said, pulling her back.

"Yes, Miss Maria," she said, as her eyes opened, looking up at me.

"If your insubordination returns, the discipline will be more severe. Understood?"

"Yes, Miss Maria. I'm sorry, I was defiant. Please tell me what I need to do."

I gripped the suction cup dildo, flipped it on and held it out to her. She took it and looked it over, feeling it vibrate in her hand.

"Stick it to the floor, so it's just touching that hungry pussy of yours, but you may not penetrate until I tell you." I smiled down at her, and she nodded as she complied.

Once in place, she slid forward and gasped when she made contact.