Skanked - Awakening - Maria's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was also amusing to watch Mr. Watson's reaction, when he came in the store during one of her excursions out from behind the counter. He was at least eighty and was a regular for as long as I could remember. He was a great flirt, but that day he was speechless.

That evening, I spent a lot of time replaying all the thoughts her outfit inspired. I, once again, had to force myself to refrain from self-gratification and sleep did not come quickly.

Mama and I went in together that morning, and I waited anxiously to see what Sam would be wearing. Much to my disappointment, she wore a conservative-looking pair of black slacks and a long-sleeved white blouse buttoned to the collar. We both kept it cool and professional all day. I did make a point of calling her BB in Mama's presence, and Dr. Kaplan-Donovan when Mama was out of hearing range.

Right before lunch, she came toward me. With Mama working, we both had the same lunch hour, so I thought she was coming to invite me to join her.

Unfortunately, she let me know she had errands to run, so we went our separate ways. I decided I might shake her up a little and kept my promise from the party, to get her some more 'itch medication'. So, I made a point of buying another of each of the rose and lilac-scented lubes.

I left early that day, after managing to sneak into Sam's purse to hit the unlock button on her key fob. I left a brown paper bag with the lubes on her seat and locked the door.

Mama and I planned some show-binging on Hulu that evening, so I ran a few errands and picked up some snack staples. We were so bad; we didn't even bother with a meal on binge night.

We had recently discovered 'Nashville' and were starting season two. It was difficult to focus, as I wondered if Sam might be applying the medication. We were halfway through episode two when the phone rang. It was Sam!

"Who's that?" asked Mama.

"It's a friend from college. I'll call her back."

I did not absorb any of the show. My mind rushed through the possibilities. But I knew making her wait would only help my situation.

When the episode finished; I told Mama I thought I might take a shower and get in my PJs to watch the rest. She said, "Good idea, I think I'll get my jammies too, and give Alecia a call."

"Great, we'll reconvene soon," I said, anxious to hear Sam's message.

When I listened to the voicemail, I was surprised she had not actually spoken. I replayed it three times and heard a whimper and a heavy sigh. I tried to imagine what that meant exactly, but knew it had to be good.

I lay on the bed and dialed. On the second ring she answered.

"Hello?" she answered calmly but seemed to be breathing heavily.

"Got your voicemail, BB. Damn, you got it bad, sweetie," I said, confidently.

"Wh--How... do you mean?" she stuttered, nervously.

"Any itch meds left, BB; you sound flustered?"

"I didn't..." she stopped, shaken and confused. "What can I do for you, Maria?" she asked, trying to sound calm.

I decided it was time for the full press. "I could think of a few things, BB. But you called me, sweetie, remember? Just so you know, I'm picturing your naked body kneeling in front of me as you... beg for what you need."

As I spoke, I walked to the bathroom and turned on the shower so Mama could hear the hum of the water running.

After an awkward silence, Sam spoke softly. "Please, Maria."

"That's a start, BB, but you can do much better."

"I mean, please stop with the badgering," she pleaded.

"This is not the begging I was thinking of, BB."

"How did you know, did you plant a camera in here that night?" she asked, sounding defeated.

It suddenly hit me--the panic, the heavy breathing... My little gift pushed her over the edge. "So, you're in the changing room then, reliving our moment..."

"Our moment? You blackmailed me..." she said, trying to deflect.

"What are you wearing, BB?"

"I was changing when you called," she protested, weakly.

"Are you naked, BB?" My heart fluttered and my breathing matched hers. "You were thinking about me, weren't you?"

After another awkward pause, I continued. "Be honest, BB. Did you use the meds I left you?" She remained silent. My excitement grew and I whispered, "You did, didn't you? And you called so you could tell me how much you miss me, am I right?" Her breathing increased, but her silence continued. "I can hear you breathing, BB," I said, with growing excitement. "Did you make yourself come tonight, BB? That's why you're out of breath, isn't it?" Still, only her breathing. "Your silence says it all, but I need to hear you say the words, BB."

She finally spoke, pleading. "Can we please talk?"

"We are talking, BB, and I asked you a question. We both know why you called, and you know what you have to do to get what you need. Are you on your knees, BB?"

"No, I'm not on my knees and no, I am not going to beg," she protested, in a pathetic voice.

I sensed it was time for the hook, and unleashed with a calm steady voice, "Oh, BB, I don't understand you. We've established you're naked in the room where you came, screaming like a cheap slut not once, not twice, but three times. Prior to that, seven orgasms in four years with Eddie. We both know I can give you what you need, and you can have it every--fucking--day. You couldn't last four days without rubbing off thinking of me. What are you waiting for? Give it up and be my pet slut. Have some fucking satisfaction in your life."

"I'm not doing this, Maria," she said, with as much resistance as she could muster.

"Okay, I understand, BB. You gave me some great memories. I had my plug in Scarlett Johansson's ass and made her come like a bimbo slut. That was the sexiest thing I have ever seen. Thank you for that, BB, I won't forget it. If all that comes from that night is that memory, I'm good. Just one more question, and I won't 'badger' you again. Did you have it in your ass when you just came?"

"No, I did not!" she protested, like a child caught with a hand in the cookie jar.

"Really? But you confirmed you just came for me." She did not respond. "Do you have your ass plug ready?"

Continued silence.

"BB?"

Still no answer.

"You are so funny and so predictable. So, you were going to use it, but I interrupted, is that it?"

"I didn't say that..." She went silent again, confirming my suspicions.

"I am so turned-on right now, BB. Was this the first time you jacked off since that night?"

"I'm not answering any--"

"How many times, BB?"

Her silence only excited me more. I was like a teenager again. My whole body tingled for her.

"Oh God, BB, I am so wet right now. When was the first time?" There was another pause. "Please, BB, I want to know if you've thought about me as much as I've thought about you." I was sounding a little desperate.

"Two days ago," she said, signaling her surrender.

"Tell me about it, please," I said, in my own pleading voice.

She had no more resistance left. "The morning before, as I got dressed, I caught a whiff of you lingering from that night. I cursed myself for not cleaning the ottoman. The image of your hips rocking in that blue dress, as you rubbed yourself on it, filled my head. In a moment of weakness, I went to my hands and knees, breathed you in and felt a rush though my body..."

She paused as my excitement grew. "Don't stop, please," I gasped, as my hand slid into my panties, and I began to touch myself.

"Before I knew it, my hand was in my panties and my finger melted into my wetness, thinking about how easily you made me come with just a finger."

I could sense her excitement growing as she shared her most intimate secrets. My fingers slid in and out with each word.

"When I saw myself in the mirror, I realized how weak I was acting. I stopped and vowed to wash you from my ottoman and my mind. You were particularly dismissive that day, so my resolve was even higher when I got home. Unfortunately, your scent lingered, and I was mindlessly on my hands and knees again."

I hummed softly, and she paused. "Tell me everything," I whispered, voice quivering. My fingers were soaked, as they worked with growing urgency.

"Once again, I controlled myself and stopped short. I even put on full-flannel pajamas, to not feel sexy in any way. But when I tried to sleep, I kept imagining your touch, and the taste of your panties in my mouth. I kept imagining tasting your pussy and feeling your body quake, as I explored you with my tongue." She became more emboldened as she spoke.

"I told myself if I just took the edge off, I could sleep. So, I sipped my hand into my pajamas and rubbed my clit. The image of your tongue stud, teasing my clit came to my mind, as I rubbed it. I imagined your eyes looking up at me as you pummeled my clit with your stud. I yelled out your name as I came in my panties..."

I could see everything she described so clearly in my head. I gasped, "Hoh, oh, ah, ah ah," as my climax hit hard and fast.

"Are you coming, Maria?" she asked, breathlessly.

My moans and squeaks confirmed I was, and she continued.

"I called it a victory that I kept my clothes on and was not on my hands and knees naked in front of the mirrors. When I woke up with crusty panties, I resolved to get some payback. I wanted you to feel my frustration, so I dressed in what I thought was a sexy outfit you would not be able to resist. But other than a first wide-eyed glance, you seemed oblivious.

I got home last night frustrated and determined to put you out of my head. But, somehow, my frustration level caused the opposite reaction. The second I caught your scent, in the changing room, my resolve melted. I took everything off and knelt there breathing your essence, as I replayed feeling your fingers inside me as that awful plug vibrated me from within, taking me to levels of ecstasy beyond my imagination."

"Keep going, BB. Did you put it in?" I asked, in a quivering voice. I could sense her excitement grow, as she revealed every detail, and my fingers continued spreading my cum on my engorged pussy lips.

"My nose touched the spot where you came with me, and your scent pushed me over the edge, I rubbed my throbbing pussy, begging you to let me taste your sweet pussy. I could almost taste your cunt-cum," she said, shocking me with that term.

"Oh, BB, I'm so fucking hot. Huh!" I squealed, getting closer again.

"I made my tits rock, like they did when I fucked your fingers and came for the third time with your vibrator in my ass."

My gasps were loud and high. She had me on the verge again!

"I came so hard for you, Maria, while I begged to be your cunt licker..."

"Fu--u--uck!" I grunted, coming again.

She listened until my climax passed and enjoyed the moment, before continuing. "I convinced myself to call it another victory since I didn't have your dildo in my ass. I made it through today with a new resolve. That is, until I found your little surprise on my seat after work."

She paused and I needed to hear it all. "Please don't stop now, BB. I'm dying to see where this all leads," I said excitedly.

"I was pissed at your arrogance, but giddy from the attention. You were still thinking about me. By the time I got home, my resistance was gone. I knew what I 'needed' to do." She emphasized the word 'needed' and I knew she would soon be my pet.

"And what was that, BB?" I asked, firmly and passionately.

"I needed to give myself completely..." She paused and took a deep breath.

"Go on, BB," I whispered, softly. Butterflies churned inside me, as the moment I had fantasized about was almost here.

"I needed to feel as close to you as I could, when I let go." Her voice cracked and breathing became more desperate. "You have awoken something in me. Something terrifying and powerful. A need, too strong to fight..."

"Continue, BB," I said commandingly, and she complied.

"I was done fighting. In my mind, I needed to show you, you were right, but I couldn't quite bring myself to go all the way and confess to you in person. I would use my medicine, and I was going to scratch the itch you put in me. I was going to scratch it hard.

"It has been impossible to get the image out of my mind of your hips rocking in that blue dress, as you rubbed yourself on my ottoman. The combination of our scent, and the taste of your panties in my mouth, was overwhelming. I've never come so hard. I still can't believe I fucked your fingers with your plug vibrating in my ass. It's disgusting and degrading, but you're right. I need it." We were both panting.

"What I needed to do was clear, I would apply the lube, put your plug in my ass, turn it on high and rub myself off in the same spot you did. It would be like our pussies were touching, as I came with you again. I took off my clothes and readied the plug and lube.

"Even then, I knew it wouldn't be the same. That night you had control. Try as I might, it wouldn't be the same. So, I called, wanting to hear your voice. Part of me hoped you would be reasonable, and we could have a conversation like normal people, but I was willing to do whatever it took, to get what I needed. When you didn't answer, I couldn't wait any longer.

"I was on my knees breathing you in, as I applied the lilac medicine to my aching pussy. The scent of you pushed me over the edge again. I imagined kneeling before you, tasting you and feeling you. I couldn't control myself and came so hard, so fast. Oh God, Maria..." she panted uncontrollably.

"Damn, BB," I sighed. "I knew you had it bad, but..."

"Still in denial, I felt my resolve strengthen after the first orgasm. I was trying to convince myself to put it all away and stop there. I would call it another victory of self-control. At least, I didn't shove your plug up my ass again. But deep inside, I knew I wanted it. I had just come to the realization; it was more than want--I needed it. Then you called..."

"And you know I'm right?" I asked, smugly.

She whispered, "Yes."

"I can't hear you, BB."

"Yes!" she barked.

"Yes, what?"

"You were right. I need to be fucked, Maria!"

It was a dream come true. The rush of excitement and power was almost overwhelming. It was time to take control.

"Are you ready to come for me with the fucking dildo in that porn-slut ass, BB?"

"Yes, please," she whimpered.

"Well let's make that stuck-up, prissy, little asshole smell like roses then. By the way, did you thank me for getting your itch meds?"

"So sorry. Thank you, Maria."

"Touch your pussy, and tell me how wet you are right now, BB?"

"Oh, I am soaking wet for you," she sighed, as my middle finger slipped between my own labia.

"Are your pussy lips as swollen and juicy as the night of the party?"

"Yes, Mi-- Maria," she gasped.

Her stammer gave me an idea. "Hmm, from now on when it's you and I, you are to call me Miss Maria, clear?"

"Yes, Miss Maria. Thank you."

"Very good manners, BB. So, you won't need your lilac lube then; your poor, deprived little pussy is lubed enough. I just love what an insatiable little slut you are. That is so good. I promise you I am gonna test your limits of endurance. Are you ready for that, BB?"

"Yes, Miss Maria, please," she said, seductively.

I could hardly believe how compliant she was. My excitement level was off the charts! "Damn, I wish I was there. Do you have your rose lube ready?"

"Yes, Miss Maria," she paused, "can you please come over, Miss Maria?"

"BB, honey, I'm spending some quality time with Mama tonight. You are already eating into that time. I'm afraid you're a bit of a bad influence. But, if you're a good girl, I'll come by in the morning and let you eat into a little something warm and sticky instead. Would you like that?"

"Oh, yes please, Miss Maria," she panted, and a squeaky little whimper puffed out, "Huh!"

"Good girl, now apply your ass meds inside and out. I want you to tell me how it feels when that finger goes in."

"It's warming me when I put it on. Oh, that feels good. Muh!" she gasped. "It's so tight, I don't know how that plug ever went in."

"It's okay, BB, take it nice and slow. Last time, I loosened you up with my tongue..."

"Oh God, that felt so good, when your warm tongue tickled me there." She breathed deeply. "Oh, Miss Maria, I can still smell you. It's all the way in..."

It was like a dream, and I could picture it exactly. She was on her hands and knees, breathing my scent, doing exactly as I commanded. "Damn, Sammie, you turn me on so much. Go for two now, sweetie. And when you get your plug in, I'm gonna give you a little surprise."

She moaned and whimpered. "They're in, Miss Maria."

"Now, lube up the plug, BB. You may not turn it on until I give the command."

"Yes, Miss Maria. It looks so much bigger than I remember," she said, nervously.

"Work it in slowly and twist it as you do, it makes it easier. I wish I was there to watch. But that beautiful ass is forever etched in my mind. Whose initials are on the plug, BB?"

"Yours, Miss Maria."

"Good, then if you put it in your tight little asshole, who will that asshole belong to?"

"You, Miss Maria," she gasped with excitement.

I couldn't believe how revved up she made me, as the superwoman I was so jealous of, was surrendering herself to me so completely. "And whose body will it be, BB?" I asked, seductively.

"Yours, Miss Maria."

"Good girl, are you sure you still want it in? You will be my little-pet fuck-toy, to do with what I want."

"It's already in and I'm touching myself, Miss Maria. Can I please turn it on?"

"Whoa, whoa, easy, sweetie; slow down, I didn't tell you to touch that slutty little cunt, did I?"

"No, sorry, Miss Maria, you turn me on so much," she said, barely able to contain herself.

"I know, BB. I see how you look at me every day, thinking I don't notice. I knew the day you pissed me off and I backed you against the counter. Your eyes told me you'd be mine. I'm so glad you've accepted it now, BB. Okay, I'll tell you when you may come, and I'll decide when you can turn on my butt plug, understood?"

"Yes, Miss Maria. I understand."

"Very good, BB. I am going to let you finish what you started. I really, really like your idea of you rubbing off for me in the same spot I did. I think it would be even better, if we came together, don't you?"

"Oh yes please, come with me, Miss Maria." She was in a frenzy.

My cell phone had an app to control the butt plug remotely. When I turned it on, she yelled out, "Oh God!"

"You feel that, BB?" I asked, seductively.

"Oh God, yes. How, huh!" she gasped.

I turned up the intensity. "And that, BB?"

"Yes!"

"There's an app for that, BB. Let's back it off a little," I said, as I set it to slow pulse. "How's that, BB?"

"It's good, thank you, Miss Maria."

"You're welcome, BB. I can tell how excited you are, so I'm going to get myself ready before you start, okay?"

"Okay, Miss Maria," she whimpered.

"Good girl. We don't want you coming too quickly. Wow, you really have me good and wet, BB. I can't stop imagining that beautiful butt clenching, as you hump the ottoman. I want you to put a knee on the ottoman and a foot on the floor and position those big juicy cunt lips over our spot, BB. I remember how good that soft leather felt against my clit, while you fucked my fingers like an animal."

"I'm taking one last whiff of you before..." she breathed deeply.

Then I heard her shuffling and imagined her straddling the corner of the ottoman leaning forward with both hands gripping the edge of it. Her left knee spread wide on top and right foot planted on the floor, with her pussy spread wide, as it hovered over the spot.

"Good girl, BB. Let's take it slow. I've already come twice," I said, as I turned off the plug and heard a disappointed sigh. "Okay, on low," I said tauntingly, as the slow pulse began again.