Skanked - Submission Maria's Story

Story Info
Maria's fantasy comes true as Samantha submits completely.
14.8k words
4.77
14.7k
13

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 09/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rimaday
rimaday
1,857 Followers

Although this is a stand alone story, it is the sixth installment of a story series that depicts the transformation of a straight, married, professional woman, into a submissive lesbian pet at the hands of a close family friend. This chapter depicts the realization that Sam's submission is complete, from the perspective of her Dom, Maria. It contains themes of non-consent and reluctant lesbian sex. If this is offensive please find another story. If you read on please enjoy.

If you would like to view this chapter from the perspective of Samantha, the submissive partner, please read Skanked- Submission Sam's Story as well.

_________

I did my best to try to concentrate, hoping that focusing on work would speed up time. It was the best start to a day ever, and I could not wait to see her come through the front door. My mind could barely comprehend what had happened. I had successfully converted my childhood friend and pseudo big sister into my sex toy. The sexiest, smartest woman I have ever met, was a screaming, little slut bouncing on a dildo, begging to be my pet, just over an hour ago.

I left her wanting more, as she was begging me to reciprocate and eat her sweet, juicy cunt. It took all my strength to make her wait, but I needed to make sure she understood, it was I who decided when and how, she would get to come.

I had dreamed of having my own lesbian pet again, ever since I turned my boyfriend-stealing roommate in college. That ended when I dropped out, and she married the ex and moved to Milwaukee. Although, for good measure, I make her get together once a year and record a new video of her masturbating for me, after showing a newspaper with the date on it. I do it just to remind her she made the wrong choice.

I would never have imagined my new pet could be Dr. Samantha Kaplan-Donovan. Our parents were best friends and when her parents passed in her early twenties, my mom took her under her wing as her own. Before their passing, they were like family. We did everything together, and she was like a cousin or big sister to me, despite being seven years older.

At the time of her parents' passing, it created a lot of jealousy and anger on my part, as she was the epitome of a successful career woman, while I was the struggling, unmotivated young lady with no direction, or drive to get there, if I ever did pick a direction.

That pent-up animosity led to an awful argument between Sam and me. Ironically, in the height of anger, we said some awful things that resulted in a moment of realization, that she had some previously unknown tendencies toward submission.

From there, I was able to take advantage of her guilt over the fight and manipulate her to the point of nearly complete submission. The objective now, was to seal the deal and keep it our little secret.

She was due in at 10:00am, and I had instructed her what to wear and forbade her from wearing panties. The rush of power and excitement had me in a frenzy. I could hardly believe what had happened earlier. After much build up, I let her eat my pussy for the first time, and she was amazing. I can't remember coming so easily for anyone.

But the sight of that gorgeous, naked body kneeling before me, bouncing herself on a dildo until she came, begging for my pussy, nearly made me come without being touched. As I waited for her to arrive, I imagined making her eat me again, to see if she was really that good, or if I was just that excited.

We both worked at the Pharmacy my parents started in the early eighties. I was currently the company gopher, doing whatever needed to be done, and learning the business to take over some day. Sam was the Pharmacist, working well below market level to help Mama stay afloat.

She didn't need the money, as she was married to Edmond Kaplan, CEO of a large pharmaceutical company. But she was such a good person, she continued to work for us, and even promised that she would stay on when Mama retired, and I took over.

Mama had spent the morning in the office, and I was not sure if that helped or hurt. I could have used the distraction, from my obsessive thoughts of the start to the day, and fantasies of what to do next.

If I were to maintain and expand my control, I had to feign indifference and show her that she needed me more than I needed her.

With Edmond's travel schedule, there would be more than ample opportunity to get together, but we needed to play it cool. If we were found out, Mama and Edmond would not take it well, at all.

My pussy steamed and tummy fluttered, as I waited to see if she followed my commands. She was to wear the full-length, pleated skirt with button front and the tight, white Tee she wore with it, some time back. I pondered whether to unbutton the front and roll it back, or simply crawl under and reciprocate for the morning's cunt licking she delivered. I could hardly wait to know if she would follow orders and show up pantyless.

When she finally arrived, there was one customer in the store near the back. I smiled, as she entered wearing the outfit I specified.

"Good morning, BB. You look..." She turned and faced me with her back to the customer and pulled her smock open by putting her hands on my hips. She wore the tight Tee and no bra! "...Liberated this morning." I said softly, as I stared at her tits. "And alert. What got into you this morning?"

She just smirked and looked at me knowingly, before closing her smock and proceeding behind the pharmacy desk. My heart raced, knowing she even took things a step further than I instructed. It was proof positive she was all in.

It was a fairly slow morning, and I fought the urge to overplay my excitement. I did catch her sneaking looks at me, trying not to be obvious, but I could tell. Her mood was light and happy.

After noticing her staring at one point, with no customers in the store, I pulled her panties from my smock pocket and took them to my nose and breathed her in, letting my eyes close for a brief moment, as her scent caused a heated rush between my legs. Her expression shifted toward longing desperation, as I slipped them back into my pocket.

My mind raced with the memory of them clinging to her moist pussy lips, as I peeled them off her that morning.

About 11:30am, Mama came out of the office. "Do you ladies want to go to lunch? I can cover," she asked, sweetly.

Sam looked at me, waiting for my lead. "I'm still pretty satisfied from breakfast, how 'bout you, BB?" I said, with a look of mischief in my eyes.

I loved that she paused for my lead, and the look of longing in her eyes, as she waited for my response.

"I definitely got filled up this morning," she replied, as she subtly bit her lip out of Mama's line of sight.

"Why don't you go, and we'll keep matters in hand around here. Won't we, BB?"

"Yes, Miss Maria," she replied, much to my surprise, using her submissive name for me in front of Mama. I couldn't help but smile, and thankfully Mama didn't notice.

"I just love how chummy you two are again, now that we're all working together. I do have some errands to run, and things are always quiet on Tuesday. Are you sure?"

"Yes, Mama," we said, in unison.

"Okay then, see you in a couple hours or so," she replied, and headed to the office for her purse.

Just then, two customers came in and I noticed Sam had a nervousness about her. Mama left and as we waited on the customers, I sensed her uneasiness.

As the last of the two left the store, the bell on the door clanged and I looked at Sam intently. Then, I walked out from behind the counter and toward the Pharmacy desk. Her eyes widened and her mouth opened slightly as I approached, looking directly into her beautiful green eyes.

They seemed to reflect fear, longing, and excitement all at once. Her thick sandy hair was pulled back, highlighting her beautiful glowing face.

I stepped behind the pharmacy counter, and she turned to face me with a deer-in-the-headlights look. I continued past her and said, "Dr. Kaplan-Donovan, I need to speak to you back here, please," as I walked between the pharmacy shelves.

The prescription meds were stored on ceiling-high, solid-wood shelves that ran parallel to the back wall. They were a good twenty feet long and ended up against the right wall behind the pharmacy counter. If you walked all the way to the wall between the shelves, there was no line of sight from anywhere in the store, without going behind the counter.

She followed quickly and quietly, and I turned with my back to the wall and signaled her to come to me with the come here finger curl, "Dr. Kaplan-Donovan, I think we may need to re-think your anti-itch regimen." I held out a hand, stopping her about two feet away from me.

Our infamous argument, where I first learned her pension for submission, began in earnest with her calling me a skanky, tatted freak. After which, I promptly backed her against the pharmacy counter and explained that she was a prissy little bitch that thought her pussy smelled like lilac and her asshole like roses. I then informed her what she really needed, was to be fucked hard and often. As my rant continued, I said it was clear Edmond couldn't scratch her itch, and that I could be the one to do it.

Her reaction shocked me, as I saw something in her eyes that told me I had hit a deeply hidden nerve and I dared to hope. Now my fantasy was coming to complete fruition, as she stood, once again, before me, awaiting my command.

"First, you need to remove that smock," I said, looking up at her with complete confidence. She did as commanded and let it fall to the floor behind her.

"I think based on your slut wear today, you still have an itch you just can't seem to scratch. Am I right, Dr. Kaplan-Donovan?" I asked, while gripping her arms and turning her back to the wall.

"Yes, Miss Maria, please help me?" she said, looking into my eyes.

In a moment of weakness, I lunged my mouth toward hers. Then thrust my tongue in her mouth, passionately rolling my head slowly side to side, as we kissed.

She whimpered, as my hands gripped her tight T-top just above her belly button with two hands and yanked it out of her dress front. Then, as I continued kissing her, I worked my hands around her, pulling it out completely.

"Judging from the bulging nips on your bimbo tits, I think we best treat the swollen area orally, Dr. Kaplan-Donovan," I said, breaking our kiss.

Then, I yanked the top up over her tits and shoved it up to her chin, before gripping her breasts in both hands. She gasped, as my tongue lashed at her left nipple, then her right.

"I've found the right spots, haven't I, Dr. Kaplan-Donovan?" I licked more intently.

"Oh, yes, Miss Maria, right there," she moaned, unable to control herself. Neither of us gave thought to the consequences of getting caught. She whimpered, "Oh. Please."

As I kissed her breasts, I marveled how much bigger she was than me. Two hands couldn't cover one breast, but mine were less than a handful. I was in awe of their weight as I held them; kissing one, then the other, kneading them and enjoying her cooing moans of pleasure.

I continued to kiss, as my right hand moved to her skirt. There were seven buttons down the front of the skirt and a tie band at the waist. I struggled to free the tie band with one hand and brought my second hand down. There was an awkward moment, when I was not done with her breasts, but trying to work on the skirt. I abandoned her breasts and kissed my way down her belly, as I worked the buttons.

My first thought was to remove it entirely and have her completely naked, but as I realized a customer could enter at any moment, I decided to leave the top button and open the front. I worked from the second button down, and as I moved lower, the scent of her excitement increased my confidence level, that she had obeyed my edict of no panties.

When I reached the bottom button, I tossed the flaps of the skirt aside and confirmed she was pantyless. My hand traced its way up her inner thigh, while the other pushed her legs apart. She shuffled her feet wider, as I reached her pussy and rubbed the side of my finger against my slit.

She squealed, as I touched her warm wetness.

"Oh my, Dr. Kaplan-Donovan you are wet. This is one of the most intense cases of vaginae infectum, I've ever seen. It's definitely going to require oral treatment," I whispered.

I had looked up the Latin words for wet pussy to impress her. Unfortunately, to this day, I don't know if she even noticed.

I slid a finger inside her with my thumb wiggling on her clit, and she responded with a series of high-pitched puffs. "Huh, uh-huh!"

"Dr. Kaplan-Donovan, you little slut, you're ready to come again already, aren't you?"

She could only whine. "Aahhhh!"

"Ssshhhh!" I pulled my fingers out, stood up and put my wet finger to her lips. "Someone might hear." Then I pushed them in into her mouth, and she sucked her juices off my fingers. "Oh yes, finger-licking good. Now, how are we gonna keep you quiet? Oh yeah, we remember how to do that."

I pulled her panties out of my pocket and shoved them into her mouth. "Keep 'em in there, Dr. Kaplan-Donovan. This round of treatment might get a little too loud, otherwise."

As my other hand reached for her warmth again, she clenched her mouth closed, tasting her own cum from her panties. As I kissed her nipples stiff, before moving lower, she whined and gyrated. Her intensity level shot through the roof, when I slid inside her and began to fingerfuck her again.

I knelt down, and when I reached my target, I pulled out and took a firm, steady lick up her slit, while I looked up at her. Her eyes widened in desperation, as she squealed with a mouth full of panties.

As I looked at her, I opened my mouth and engulfed her clit and half her labia, sucking and licking, causing her to clench her jaw closed hard, in order to stifle her screams.

The picture that had filled so many fantasy thoughts the past several weeks was now happening. My nose buried in her muff with her green eyes looking into mine, as I devoured her succulence.

My tongue and lips kept in constant motion, but my mouth engulfed her pussy and my head remained still. I felt a sense of pride, as she trembled and groaned, oblivious to the fact anyone could walk in at any moment. Her juices flowed and I knew she was on the verge in what seemed like seconds. I smiled, as my hands reached up for her breasts.

Her squeals grew louder as her climax built. A feeling of incredible power rushed through me, as her legs stiffened, and the climax hit. Her abs and thighs began a series of shuddering, seizure-like contractions, as I brought this sexy vibrant goddess of a woman to a shuddering orgasm yet again.

I continued relentlessly, stimulating her stiff clit, determined to bring her all the pleasure she could stand. Even as the bell on the door clanged, I refused to stop, paralyzing her for several more jolts of bliss.

When it finally passed, I calmly stood up, reached into my purse, and pulled out a napkin.

Then I yelled, "Be right with you!" as I wiped her cum off my face and turned.

"There you are," said Daniella. "I thought you girls abandoned the place." She was in the store!

Samantha panicked and yanked her shirt down, spit out her panties, and turned to face the wall. She buttoned her skirt in record time. The smell of cunt-cum filled the air, as she shoved the panties behind some meds on the shelf and tucked her shirt in.

"BB just needed a little help with some meds, Mama. We got everything worked out, didn't we, BB?" I said, as I casually walked back to the register.

"Yes, thank you so much, Miss Maria," she answered, again using her submissive name for me.

"My pleasure, I'm sure you'll do the same for me, some time."

When she stepped out from behind the shelves. Mama had gone into the office again and a customer had come in. She looked good, with a slightly askew smock and a few stray hairs had worked free, but no one aside from me would have noticed.

For several minutes, she looked at me with a semi-terrified expression and eyes that begged to want to talk. I chose not to respond and give her some time to calm down and come to the realization that no one was any the wiser about our liaison.

Jessica, our other full-time employee, was coming in soon and Mama was preparing a list of items to replenish before she arrived. After a few moments, Sam seemed to be avoiding eye contact, so I looked her way and when she noticed, I gave a knowing smile to lighten the mood.

Once Jessica arrived, I helped her with the list of items and when my quitting time came, I did not attempt to talk to Sam.

"I'm done, Jessie, are you good to go on the register?" I asked Jessica.

"Yes, all done restocking. I got it. Have a good evening."

"Thanks, Jess. Have a great night. Night, Mama; night, BB," I said, stealing a last glance, with a wry smile.

Before I got to the car, I received a text.

Sam: That was out of control we need to talk.

Me: My tongue is tired from "talking" BB, and you want more?

Sam: I'm serious, this can't happen again.

Me: Well if you're "serious" when and where?

Sam: I'm working Walmart till 10. How about Applebee's next door?

Me: How about your kitchen again?

Sam: Applebee's Please we need to talk!

Me: Okay

Sam: Thank you Maria.

Me: What did you call me?

I smiled when she acquiesced, yet again.

Sam: Thank you, Miss Maria

The bar closed at 11:00pm, so I decided to make her sweat a bit and arrived at 10:30pm. To add to her perspiration, I put on the tight, blue halter dress I wore the night I first took her, and for good measure, wore the same perfume.

When I entered the restaurant, I saw her sitting at a high-top table in the bar. There was another table with two guys and that seemed to be it. I smiled at the receptionist and pretended to flirt. I pointed at Sam and told her my girlfriend was right there.

I thanked the hostess and strutted toward her slowly, swinging my hips as I walked. My hair was the same as that night, and I had the same long-strapped, small purse hanging from my right shoulder with the purse resting on my left hip. The purse that housed the butt plug I made her wear that night.

Her eyes moved up and down taking me in, and the look of flustered confusion made my smile widen. As I approached, her eyes seemed to lock on the oval of exposed tummy the dress opening allowed. My confidence grew with each step, and I knew I would be able to put her back on track easily. The normally arrogant, highly confident professional woman was like a trembling, lovesick teen-- and I loved the rush so much.

A young man at the table spoke to me, and I turned, showing her my backside. The dress revealed a similar, but larger oval opening than the front. It exposed the tips of my shoulder blades down to about an inch above my ass.

"Hello beautiful, can I buy you a drink?"

I rolled my eyes and replied softly. "Boys, let me make it simple. The gorgeous woman you were ogling over there is my lover. She will do whatever I ask whenever I ask and knows how to please a woman. I tossed out more than a few of you premature ejaculating chest thumping apes, before I found her. I would suggest, you just go back home to Mama's basement and porn out, thinking about what she's going to do to me tonight."

I turned to see her eyes bounce up to mine and smiled, knowing her eyes had been fixed on my ass. I realized at that moment; this 'talk' would be brief.

I was more delighted when I saw the margarita, she had waiting for me. I sat down, picked up the drink and held it up, to toast. "Thanks, BB," I said, cheerily. "To a satisfying day."

She bit her tongue and raised the glass to meet mine. As we toasted the boys at the other table headed for the door without comment.

rimaday
rimaday
1,857 Followers