Skanked - Submission Maria's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anticipation was thick in the air, as we all grew silent. With the exception of Sam's deep breathing. She stared at my glistening pussy, moving slowly closer. Her eyes were locked on her target and the tingle between my legs grew stronger by the second. I would soon learn the answer to the question. 'Was she that good or was I just that excited.'

I swallowed hard and even over the hum of the engine, I thought I heard the same from Jackson.

Her tongue slipped into the opening in my pink softness. Her warmth wiggled deeper inside me until her silken cheeks touched my inner thighs.

"Oh yes, my pet." I sighed heavily, as she entered me.

The throbbing tingle seemed to spread through my lower body. When our lips touched, I thrust my hips forward as her stiffened tongue pushed deeper inside me. Then she sucked my labia into her mouth. My breathing intensified, and my moans grew higher in pitch with each movement of her tongue.

"Oh, that's so good, BB, please don't stop," I gasped.

She got the message loud and clear. Her tongue wiggled in and out, as our lips danced, and my moans and gyrations told her she was doing everything right.

"I've dreamed of this so many times since I first saw you in that bikini on his boat that day. It took me forever to understand why I was so frustrated. Oh, BB, that... so good. Huh... Later, I figured it out. I was jealous of him but didn't know it at the time..."

She picked up the pace, nodding her approval, excited hearing me say how much I wanted her.

"Oh, BB, you're gonna make me come. Oh yes, sweetie, munch my fucking cunt!"

My hand gripped her head and pressed her face against me hard. I rocked my hips, rubbing myself against her. My juices sloshed, as I fucked her face completely unconcerned about Jackson.

"Oh fuck, I'm coming, BB. Oh fuck! Work that tongue, cunt muncher!"

Her tongue and lips were in constant motion, but I had control of her head, jerking it up and down. Then I began to move in quick, smaller, more-controlled movements, as my moans intensified.

"Yes! Right there, BB! Lick it right there! Ah! Ye! Ah!"

Her stiffened tongue waggled on my clit, as my body went rigid and jerked. My left leg thumped against the passenger seat, but there was not a sound coming from Jackson--only my screams of joy, and the sloshing of my pussy against her mouth.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh fuck, yes!" I screamed, as I came in rapid, jerking spasms.

When my climax passed, I released my grip and she slowly lapped at my pussy, taking in all the cunt cum, she could get. I moaned softly and petted her head, while she licked me clean.

After a few minutes, she broke away, looked up at me and smiled. "Thank you, Miss Maria, I love tasting your pussy so much." She kissed it again, gently.

"You have such good manners, my pet, thank you. You've definitely earned the right to come tonight." I sighed and continued petting her head. "Now help me get my dress back down and sit up here, BB," I said, still catching my breath.

"How much longer, Jackson?" I asked, casually.

"GPS says nine minutes, Miss Maria," he said, with a sly grin.

"Okay. Good. So, here's how you're going to prove your trust, BB." I shifted in the seat and brought my legs together. "Help pull my skirt back down, BB."

She returned to the seat and my feet were now across her lap. She reached up and grabbed the skirt at my hips. I lifted my ass off the seat and wiggled as she pulled the skirt down and made sure the hem was extended all the way around. When she finished, I pulled my feet back and sat up in the seat, looked over at her and smiled.

She smiled back, looking proud of herself. And rightly so. The answer to my question was a resounding, 'Yes! she was that good.' Then I leaned in and kissed her with full tongue, humming, as I tasted my own cum. "There's nothing quite like cunt-cum, is there?" I asked, as I licked her lips and cheeks.

"No, Miss Maria," she replied, before my tongue thrust back into her mouth.

I kissed her long and deep, lips pressed hard together and tongues swirling. After a moment, I broke the kiss, leaned back up and turned with my knees together, facing forward.

"I haven't been able to stop thinking about how you must have looked rubbing yourself off on our spot on the ottoman last night. So now, we can kill two birds with one stone."

"Are you coming to my place?" she asked happily.

"No, BB, you're gonna do it again, but record it for us to watch. You've still got that fancy tripod for your phone, right?"

"Yes," she answered, disappointed.

"Great, I want you to put in your ass plug when you get home, and call me like you did last night. Set your tripod so you get a nice close-up of that beautiful ass while you come and record it for us. When you send me a copy, we'll both know you really do trust me."

"I have my plug with me," she said, hoping to divert me.

"BB, you little slut, really?" I asked, contemplating a way to make her prove her trust in me right there in the car.

"Yes, Miss Maria." She reached into her purse and pulled it out.

"And your itch meds?"

"Yes, Miss Maria."

"I'm so proud of you, BB. Would you like me to put it in for you?"

"Almost to our destination, ladies," said Jackson, startling us.

"Oh no, BB, looks like we're out of time," I said, sounding disappointed. Then I had an idea. "Hold on, Jackson, can you please pull behind the Circle K up ahead. I once made out there, back in high school. It was quite private."

He did as ordered, and pulled in next to the dumpster, put it in park, and smiled at me before turning to face front.

I turned toward Sam and held out my hands, palms up. Reality hit her, that her new test may be even more difficult than the video I planned. But much to my delight, she obediently reached into her purse and pulled out the butt plug and lubes. And placed them in my hands.

"I'm so glad you brought these, BB. It is puzzling, though. You call me out this evening and accuse me of bad intentions, yet you bring your slut toys to play with. So now you want to play, BB?"

She glanced at Jackson, and he continued to look straight ahead. Then she looked back at me. I marveled at her beauty in the low light of the car. I saw compliance on her face, and it sent a tingling warmth through me, as I formulated a new plan.

"Yes please, Miss Maria," she said softly, with a sultry voice that signaled not only compliance but lustful need.

"Okay then, turn and put that hot ass in the air and your face on the seat, please, BB."

She did as commanded, moving slowly and deliberately. She knew she had our full attention and relished that fact.

She positioned her knees up under her on the seat, with her ass in the air, covered by the full-length dress, but pantyless beneath. I quickly scooped handfuls of the dress and began to pull it up over her ass as I spoke.

"It's really quite sad, Jackson. You see, BB was blessed with a porn-star slut body, but has spent her life being a straight-laced, career-minded, holier-than-thou little bitch. And now that I've shown her what it is that she really needs, she still lashes out sometimes."

I tossed the dress up over her head. "Face on the seat, BB, and raise that ass up for me." I gave it a slap for good measure.

Then I grabbed her ass cheeks and squeezed, kneading them. "I've awoken her, to the need to give a body like this, what it really needs." I spread her buns and moved them in opposing circles, opening her up and manipulating her pussy lips.

"I'm gonna need you to turn on the overhead a minute, Jackson, I need more light on the subject," I said, as my right hand released her ass, and I slid my fingers into her slit. "Damn, BB, your pussy is soaked. Change of plans, I'll just record this for us to watch later. Don't worry though, I'll send a copy as soon as we are done so you can watch it tonight if you like."

As I pressed two fingers into her, she moaned, in acknowledgement, while I grabbed my phone with the other hand.

"No need for lube here," I said, as the light flipped on. "Oh damn, BB. I must admit, when I see your ass, I can't help but think--maybe, I'm not worthy of such a beautiful body. Are you sure you want the fingers of a skanky tatted freak inside you, BB?"

"Please, Miss Maria. I didn't mean that," she pleaded.

"Would you mind holding the camera, Jackson? I'm gonna need both hands for this and we wouldn't want to miss a second of it."

Then, I turned my attention back to Sam, "You like knowing you can watch this later, don't you, BB?"

Her hips gyrated and she moaned softly.

Before she could answer, I cut in. "What do you need... Oh damn, I just love your ass."

Unable to hold back, I shoved my face, tongue first, into her ass as I fingered her.

I heard Jackson gasp in response. For the second time, I teased her asshole with my tongue, and her response was remarkable.

"Oh God, Miss Maria, no one-- Hah!" She was suddenly on the verge of number forty-seven in just seconds. "I need this so, ah, much."

I responded by removing my fingers from her pussy, bringing a sigh of frustration. But disappointment quickly turned to ecstasy, when I turned on the butt plug and began to run the tip up and down her slit.

My tongue wiggled against her sphincter, as the vibrator simulated her labia. She pressed her ass higher, trying to make her clit contact the vibrator. She groaned and wriggled, needing to come. So, I wiggled the plug into her desperate cunt and turned it up to high.

Then I removed my tongue and pressed a finger into her asshole. I could barely believe she was allowing this with a stranger watching it all.

"What do you need, BB?"

Her response had my pussy aching again.

"I need you to fuck me, Miss Maria. I need to cum with your fingers in my ass!"

"You want more in that skanky little ass, don't you?" I slipped in a second finger.

"Oh, yes, th--thank you, ah, Miss Maria. Please, make me come. Aaahhhh! I'll do anything."

I was about to test that statement. My fingers sped up and I could sense number forty-seven coming on fast.

So I pulled out. "No lube needed here, either." I removed the plug from her pussy and slipped it in her ass, still rumbling on high.

I began rubbing from her clit to the plug. "What letters are on your ass plug, BB?"

"MQ, Miss Maria," she said, as my fingers continued to rub her. "Your initials Miss, oh fuck, Maria. You make me feel so good. You own my asshole, Miss Maria. Oh, please, I need to come."

"You really do, don't you?"

"Oh yes, please," she begged.

"Do you trust me, BB?"

"Yes, please..."

My fingers slowed and she groaned in frustration again.

"I think you are being rude to Jackson, don't you, BB?"

"How?" she asked, panting desperately.

"You're flashing your juicy little cunt and getting him excited. I think it's only fair you take care of him like you did me, don't you?"

She didn't respond, as that was taking things to a whole new realm.

"Jackson, do you think you might like to scratch this itch for her?" I asked, nonchalantly.

"Temptin' as that is, Miss Maria, I am very happily married. Although, you have me looking forward to a little one-on-one with Chantelle tonight, after watching this," he said, hungrily.

I was impressed by his control, yet disappointed I would need to go to plan B. I reached into my purse for a dildo, I had brought.

"Are you sure, Jackson? I assure you discretion works both ways. I've seen what she's used to dealing with and judging from your tent, I think you could more than scratch her itch."

I turned on the dildo, and twisted it slowly in. She moaned high and loud.

"You'd like a big hard cock in there wouldn't you, BB?" I shoved it in deep.

"Yes, please fuck me, Miss Maria."

"Are you really sure you wouldn't want Jackson's hot, hard cock to pound the itch out of your tight little cunt?"

"Oh God, that feels so good!" she yelled, as I began to pound her.

"Tell Jackson what you need, BB."

"I need your hot, stiff dick in my pussy, please! I need you to pound the fuck out of my cunt, right now!" she yelled, with her dress over her head and cunt shoved high. Her head rested on her forearms, as she rocked against the dildo.

"Please fuck me harder, Jackson!"

I took the cue and sped up causing her pussy to slosh from the rapid-fire pounding.

"Give me that fucking cock! Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh! Fuck! Yes!"

Her legs trembled uncontrollably, as she came with the vibrating plug in her ass. Her wails echoed through the car, as she came for the fourth time that day.

"I can't wait till you can see your hungry little cunt clinging to the cock, BB," I said, cheerily.

I continued the relentless pounding until she couldn't possibly stand anymore and pulled herself off the dildo taking a couple shots to the thigh from my machine gun pounding before I could stop myself. She ended up, knees on the floor, ass facing Jackson, with her dress still flopped up over her head, trying to collect herself.

"Wow, Jackson, you made quite an impression on my little slut. I wish you could have seen the prissy little strait-laced bitch she was before I showed her what she needed. The problem I'm dealing with now is that she gets excited, comes like a slut, and then lashes out afterwards."

"But she is just so yummy, I'm willing to be patient." I took the dildo to my mouth, "Mm. Mm," I hummed, tasting her, before turning it off.

Then I grabbed a handful of dress and pulled it back down. She wriggled herself back into the seat before I made my exit.

"Well, it's getting late. I'll get out here, Jackson. Please take her wherever she's comfortable being dropped off. Can I have my phone back, please?"

Jackson looked almost dazed and handed it back to me, before looking at Sam with a mischievous smile.

"I can't wait to watch this. Don't worry, BB, I'll send you a copy before you get home, in case you need another pick-me-up before bed." I jiggled the phone at her, tauntingly.

"If you change your mind, Jackson, just ask and BB will be glad to take care of you. It's only fair, after getting you... to peak attention."

I stepped out and looked down at her with my phone still held next to my face.

"Don't you agree, BB?"

She answered tentatively, "Yes, Miss Maria."

"Such a good girl, thanks again, Jackson. Enjoy the rest of your evening. Get her home safely and I will tip you well."

I closed the door and Jackson turned slowly to the front. Asked her a question and they drove off.

The five-minute walk home was a blur. The grin on my face never faded as the images of the evening played in my head. This was far more than I had dared to imagine. She really would do anything. I felt like a child at Christmas, practically skipping home.

I went straight to my room, happy to see mom must have gone to bed. I lay in bed in my PJs, smelling Sam on my fingers when Jackson sent me the confirmation of dropping her off. I gave him a five-star rating and a great tip.

Shortly after that. I received a text from Sam.

Sam: Thank you.

That was all it said, but as I thought about it, that really said it all. Dr. Samantha Kaplan-Donovan. Had shoved her naked ass in the air for a stranger to watch as I fucked both holes with dildos and made her come in a screaming frenzy. And she thanked me for it. It took me almost an hour to calm down enough to sleep. The possibilities were endless, and my mind wanted to examine them all.

I awoke the next morning and it hit me; I did not send her the video as promised.

I sent it as soon as I watched it for the first time.

Me: So sorry BB, I forgot to send this last night.

Sam: Thank You Miss Maria.

Me: You are very welcome. Enjoy.

I watched it again and then took a shower. I once again resisted the urge to use my shower buddy, quite content from the night before.

That day at work, I kept things strictly professional. She was Dr. Kaplan-Donovan at all times, except when Mama was around. Then she was BB. There was no flirting, no eye contact, just indifference.

It didn't take long to notice it had the desired effect. She was looking my way and smiled if I glanced her way. After about an hour, she walked over to me and tried to make small talk.

"You look well rested today." she said, with a grin.

"Thanks, I did sleep well last night, Dr. Kaplan-Donovan. Excuse me, but I think I have an imbalance in the cash register. I better figure this out before Mama finds it." I said, dismissively. "Jessica, can you help me please?"

"Okay, I'll leave you to it then," she said, with a touch of disappointment.

I couldn't help but smile as she turned her back. I was going to leave her longing until our 'girls' weekend' and the earlier she felt it the better.

Jessica was our only other full-time employee. "Sure Maria, I've done it a thousand times,"she replied, and came to help.

I made a point to work extra close with her that morning just for effect. Jessie was straight, married and just had a baby. She was absolutely no threat to Sam, but judging from Sam's demeanor, it was bothering her.

I arranged to take off at noon and let Jessie take the counter. I was anxious to buy some things for our weekend, even though it was still two weeks away. My mind raced with possibilities and pussy steamed in anticipation.

The purpose of the trip to Milwaukee was for the annual visit with April, my former boyfriend-stealing roommate. With Sam along, I had to determine how I could get April alone, to make her yearly masturbating slut video for me. Or would I let her watch. So many possibilities. Maybe I would make April eat Sam's pussy for this year's vid.

But April didn't deserve a taste of my sweet BB. I would need to ponder it further. Incorporating Sam somehow seemed too good to pass up.

When lunch time rolled around, Sam came casually over. With Jessie nearby, she played it cool.

"Do you have plans for lunch, Maria?" she asked, nonchalantly.

"Sorry, Dr. Kaplan-Donovan but I get off at noon and have some errands to run. Maybe another time." I responded, with a subtle smile.

"Are you all good, Jessie?" I asked, turning away from Sam.

"I'm good, I'll probably take lunch at two. Rosario said she would cover the counter."

"Excellent. You all have a great day. See you tomorrow," I said, as I grabbed my purse and walked out before Sam could collect herself.

As I started the car, I got a text from Sam.

Sam: Are you sure we can't meet?

Me: I'm sure. See you tomorrow Dr.

I was not surprised there was no response, but part of me did wish she had tried a little harder. It wouldn't have changed the outcome, but it would have been fun to watch her squirm a little more. Either way, there would be no sexual contact until our weekend. I wanted her to be at peak anticipation.

I spent the afternoon shopping solo, but it was the most fun shopping day ever. First, I went to a clubwear/lingerie store, and then on to the toy store.

The clothing shop was called eXcite, and they lived up to their name. I spent nearly two hours looking at options, picturing them on Sam and creaming my panties... Again.

I settled on two of the skimpiest sluttiest outfits I could find. The first was a powder-blue, form-fitting, half-sleeved mini-dress. It had a low-cut, open front that showed plenty of cleavage. Coming off the collar on the sides were two long, two-inch-wide ribbons that could be tied in front and left to dangle like a necktie. The dress was made of smooth, stretch fabric that clung to every curve.

The bottom of the dress had a flat, form-fitting front that exposed as much thigh as possible, and the sides curved up to a slight slit on either hip. In the back, the stretched fabric barely covered the ass with a two-inch ruffle that hung down for a tiny bit of protection.