Skanked - Submission Maria's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No sooner did she set her drink down, the waitress scooped it up. "Another?"

"Yes, please," Sam replied.

The waitress looked at me and I said, "Looks like I'm behind. Better set me up, too..." I looked at her name badge... "Bridget, double tequila, please."

"Coming right up." Bridget walked away and I eyed her up. She was a cute blonde about my age and wore her tight, black pants quite well.

I gave Sam a smug grin. "So, how was your day, my pet?"

She seemed to search for her words for a few seconds, and then began to speak carefully. "Maria, I'm so sorry, I let things get out of hand at work today. That was way too close of a call. I should never have enticed you into that. I could have ruined things for both of us with Daniella and I'm sorry. That won't happen again, I promise..."

"Your drinks, ladies, we close in twenty, just to let you know," Bridget interrupted, startling Sam.

"In that case, hit us again sweetie, same," I said, cheerfully, and raised my glass like a toast toward Bridget.

"Okay then," Bridget smiled.

I thought it was almost humorous that Sam was taking the blame for things getting 'out of hand.' It only solidified the fact I had her, and she was powerless to walk away. I took a slow sip of my drink and looked at her to let her continue.

"As I was saying..." She looked at me and seemed to lose her words. My grin grew more devious, as I sensed her weakness. She looked away and regained her composure.

"As I was saying, I'm truly sorry for... my behavior today..."

"I thought it was fun, BB. Did I disappoint you?" I asked, tauntingly.

"Maria, please, I'm serious. Think about the consequences, if Daniella... caught us."

"She didn't, BB. You have to admit the danger added a little something to your orgasm, I could feel your whole body practically vibrating through my tongue..."

"Your drinks, ladies," Bridget chimed in, startling Sam again. Bridget and Sam both blushed.

I continued, as if Bridget were part of the discussion.

"I'm not sure anyone's ever come that hard for me as you did this morning, and now you're saying you didn't like it, my pet?"

I shook my head looking at Bridget and both were clearly stunned. Sam downed the rest of her margarita, trying to decide how to respond.

"Can I get you anything else?" Bridget interjected, hoping to make a graceful withdrawal.

Sam sat mortified, at a loss for words.

The awkward silence was broken by the hostess, "Night, Bridge, I'll lock the door," she said, walking out.

"Night, Tina," she replied. No sooner did she look back at us, then the kitchen crew came out.

"We're all clear in the kitchen, need anything, Bridget?" the chef asked.

"I'm good. Night all!" she said, turning toward them and waving.

"I can stay if you need me," he replied, looking at Sam and me.

Sam looked at them hoping they would stay and give her some relief.

I turned and waved. "'Night, thank you!" I said, in a cheery voice.

They waved back. "Have a good night," they said, in unison.

Then I turned back to Bridget, "Thank you, sweetie. I think we're good... BB?"

"Yes, I'm good." Sam took another large gulp.

"Take your time, I've got some cleaning up to do," Bridget replied, and as she began to turn, I turned up the heat.

"Let me ask you something, Bridget."

"Sure," she replied, still in a perky voice.

"Do you think it's fair for someone to give up oral sex for the rest of their life because a spouse doesn't do it? Particularly, if they have a friend willing to scratch that itch for them?"

She smiled at me, as Sam melted lower into the seat. "Wow, you just put it out there, don't you?"

Bridget looked at Sam and her eyes darted toward me, and if she could have fired lasers from them, I would be ashes.

"I wouldn't give up oral for anyone." She sat down next to me, apparently deciding this was a discussion she wanted to have.

"You see, BB, Bridget agrees with me," I said, confidently.

Sam took another big drink and a deep breath and asked her own question. "Thanks, Bridget, but the question of giving it up for life is really not the issue. Abstention is definitely not acceptable. But would you say it's okay for you to sneak off into the kitchen, or even the supply closet here in the restaurant, and have oral sex during working hours?"

"I just love you two," she said, thinking of a response.

She looked at me with a casual smile. "Absolutely not. There is too much risk. The workplace is off limits. So many ugly things could happen. The whole boss, employee dynamic, forget it."

She was looking at me, when she finished, challenging me to respond. Sam took another drink and smiled, waiting to hear what I had to say.

"You're a wise woman, Bridget. You're right, BB, we can't let that happen again. I get it. But you have to admit, it was exciting."

Sam's face reddened and Bridget spoke again. "Ladies, I'm not gay. But I would love to hear the story."

She looked at Sam whose chin hit her chest as the redness engulfed her face.

"Too soon, I think?" Bridget smiled and looked toward me. "My husband and I have done it in some unique places, so I understand the danger thing. But never at work. I think you two have some things to discuss. If you're good with drinks, I'll let you have at it." Her smile was mischievous. "Take your time, I'll be at least an hour and I won't kick you out if you want to stay. Drinks done by eleven, though."

"Thank you, Bridget. We should swap stories, sometime," I replied.

She walked away and looked at me sheepishly.

I turned back to Sam. "This is so cute. You were right, but yet so was I," I said, and just stared at her.

"What do you mean?"

"You sat there all shy and embarrassed, but I think your pussy is wet from Bridget finding out our little secret." I snaked my foot into her dress. "We should never have done it at work, but you like the thrill of someone else knowing about us."

Her expression told me I was right as my foot touched her knee and slid up her thigh, under the ruffle dress. When her legs spread, it was confirmed, even before my foot touched her warm wetness.

She gasped as Bridget caught a glimpse of her excitement. Bridget smiled and shook her head, giving Sam a naughty girl look.

"I know you too well, my pet."

She nodded and whimpered.

"I would really like to take you home and have my way with you, BB..."

She nodded rapidly. "Oh please, Miss Maria," she said a little too loud.

"That's much better, my pet. Don't think I didn't notice your insubordination earlier, calling me by my first name twice..."

"I'm sorry, Miss Maria, I didn't mean to..."

"We both know you did mean to. But you were right, we shouldn't have done it there." As I spoke, my foot slid up and down the length of her slit coating my foot with her wetness.

Her breathing became more frantic, as I noticed Bridget grinning at Me.

"We don't work here, though, do we, BB," I said, loud enough for Bridget to hear.

She shook her head, as the thought of her coming in front of a stranger got her juices flowing faster. I slowed my pace to make it last.

"As I was saying, I would like to take you home and fuck you in your husband's bed..."

She gasped and nodded, as Bridget no longer pretended to clean up. She just watched.

"But that would be too dangerous. Sooner or later, he's going to pop in on us there." I pondered but kept slowly rubbing.

"Your foot is so, huh, soft," She panted.

"We could get a hotel?" I said, as if talking to myself. Sam nodded her agreement.

"You know what was most disappointing about today, BB?"

She was confused by my sudden change of direction.

"What do, hah, you mean?" She panted.

"Well, it's that you didn't trust me, BB. You really think so little of me that I would jeopardize your marriage or career?"

"No, I'm sorry, Miss Maria," she said, pressing herself against my foot.

"That's good, thank you, BB." My foot sped up and she spread herself wider.

"Do I know what you need, BB?"

"Yes, Miss Maria."

Bridget watched in amazement.

"Do you need to come again, BB?"

"Yes, Miss Maria."

"You like that Bridget knows what a cheap little slut you are?"

"Yes, Miss Maria."

I pulled back and began typing for an Uber.

"This is too close to home," I whispered. "Mama eats her sometimes. I've got it." I said, as I pressed my foot against her cunt but held it still.

"Two weekends from this coming weekend, I have to go to Milwaukee. Clear your calendar and we'll go together for a whole weekend. No one knows us there; you can be my little slut for the whole weekend. No worries who sees, and no chance of someone we know walking in us."

"Even better, we can do it one weekend every month. It will be our girls' weekend. What do you think, BB?"

She sat there, dazed, wet, and bothered, with my foot on her cunt. Bridget watched with bated breath, completely dumbfounded.

"I'd have to check my calendar," she said, almost incoherently.

"I really can't believe how disagreeable you are today, BB. Maybe you were right. We shouldn't do any of this at all. I thought I knew what you needed but, I guess not."

I waved to Bridget. "Can I get the check, sweetie?"

"Sure, thing Miss Maria." She punched up the check.

"I'll pay, BB, you can remain anonymous. Finish your drink."

She gulped down the last of margarita number four; once again, dumbfounded by the situation. My foot still pressed against her wet pussy, while I was saying it was over.

As my foot pulled away, she caved again. "Okay, please, I'll clear my calendar."

I rewarded her by pushing back against her warmth.

"Here you go," said Bridget, laying the check in front of me.

"I'd better get an Uber. Ma-- Miss Maria," said Sam, clearly showing the effects of the margaritas.

"Already got one on the way, BB." I looked at my phone and handed Bridget my credit card. "Nine minutes away. They can drop me and then deliver you wherever you feel comfortable for them to take you."

"Be right back," said Bridget.

"Can't we just go to my place?" She pushed herself against me, for emphasis.

I began rubbing her cunt, and she smiled hopefully.

"Too dangerous," I said, dismissively. "But it does remind me, we need to set some ground rules."

My big toe began to tease her clit.

"Yes! Miss Maria!"

"You upset me today, BB. It's clear you don't trust me and that hurts."

"I trust you, Maria. Miss Maria. It's me, I don't trust." Her words slurred a bit.

"The old 'it's not you it's me' line. Are you breaking this off, BB?"

"No! What? What makes you think that." She was slurring big time, as she pleaded.

Bridget interrupted. "Here you go. Thanks so much for coming. Take your time. You seem to have a lot to talk about. No hurry, and thanks for a memorable conversation. It was fun."

I asked Bridget a question, that continued Sam's torment. "Bridget, do you agree that trust is the foundation on which any worthwhile relationship is built?" My foot returned to just resting against her pussy.

"Wow, now we're getting deep, ladies," she replied, looking at me, then back to Maria. "The short answer is yes, but I feel like you are trying to get me to side with you against... Bibi. Are you?"

"It's just that every time I get her to open up and really be herself, she pulls back and runs away," I said, feigning hurt feelings.

"You're not back to oral sex at work again, are you? 'Cause pulling back and running away from that was the right thing to do." Bridget stood looking at me, like a mom looking at a kid that's trying to explain how she had no idea what happened to the cake, with chocolate on her cheeks.

I gave the look of the kid realizing the jig was up.

"You two are just too cute. Now just play nice and find another place for your dangerous liaisons, other than work. Thanks again. Please come back."

She walked away and I turned back toward Sam. My foot went to work again, and she once again seemed entranced.

"Have I not given you what you need, BB?" My toe rubbed her clit again.

"Yes!" She puffed.

"Do you really think I want to get you in trouble with Mama or Edmond?"

"No, Miss, huh, Miss Maria." She was panting and completely gone.

"Of course not, that would hurt me as much as it would hurt you. But you order me to meet you in a public place, like you're meeting some stalker you're afraid of?"

"No, I told you, I don't trust myself with you..."

"You clearly don't get it, BB. Trusting yourself with me is not what you need." I wiggled my toe, sending an obvious wave of pleasure through her. "Do I know what you need, BB?"

"Yes, Miss Maria!"

"Haven't I shown you that repeatedly?"

"Yes, Miss Maria." She seemed ready to come again, even with Bridget watching.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No, please, Miss Maria."

"Do you want to just end all of this now and accept a life of not feeling this again?"

"No, please don't, Miss Maria."

"Then, you need to prove to me tonight; that you trust me completely. Are you willing to do that, BB?"

"Yes, Miss Maria, please! Huh, uh, uh!"

"If I didn't know better, I would think you need to come, fucking my foot in Applebee's with Bridget watching you," I said, my pussy throbbing from the immense feeling of power.

She was rubbing herself against my foot, as I wiggled my toes against her clit. Once again, Dr. Samantha Kaplan-Donovan was completely out of control.

"Who decides when you come, BB?"

"You do, Miss Maria."

I pulled back my toes and pressed the bottom of my foot against her for emphasis.

"Damn your pussy is warm, BB. But I'm afraid you're going to have to earn your orgasm tonight."

Her disappointment and frustration were obvious, and when she tried to rub against me again, I pulled back further.

"What do I need to do, Miss Maria?" she asked, pathetically.

"You will need to demonstrate that you trust me, and do as I say, so I can give you what you 'need'. Time and again, you try to divert me or control me, when what you 'need' is to relax, and do as you're told. How many times have you come since I showed you what you needed, BB?"

She blushed again glancing toward Bridget, who was clearly listening, but playing it cool cleaning the bar.

"We know he's only rung the bell seven times in four years. How many times for me in just a few weeks?" My foot began to rub again. "Use your words, BB. You knew I was right the first time I told you, but you didn't trust me, did you?"

"You were right, Miss Maria..." She whimpered and rubbed herself against my foot. "I've come so many times for you since that day. Please?"

"I need a number, BB." My foot pulled away.

She looked dazed and confused, contemplating a response, and finally blurted out. "Forty-six," she said, as Bridget's jaw dropped.

"Forty-six, that's like ten a week." My foot went into overdrive, "And I suppose you want forty-seven after getting forty-four through forty-six earlier today?"

"Please," she begged, in a squeaky desperate voice.

I stopped my foot motion but maintained pressure, and she began to hump my foot again.

"Uh, uh," I said, shaking my head.

"Who decides?"

"You do, Miss Maria."

"Good girl. I need to make sure you understand how it's going to work from here on out, BB." I began to rub slowly again. "Damn, BB, you are warm!"

I stared at her, continuing to work her pussy with my foot.

"If you question me again, there will be consequences. Understood?"

"Yes, Miss Maria."

"When we go on our girls' weekend, from departure to return, you will obey without question. Agreed?"

She would have agreed to anything at that moment.

"Who knows what you really need, BB--me or you?"

"You, Miss Maria, you!" She whimpered, helplessly.

Just then, my phone dinged. "Uber's here, time to go, BB." I pulled my foot back and bent down to put my shoe back on.

She sat stunned for a moment, then looked at Bridget, who turned quickly back to work, trying not to stare.

I stood up. "Thanks again, Bridget, your service was exceptional this evening."

"You're welcome, ladies. I hope to see you again. This was fun."

"Come along, BB, we can get the cars tomorrow."

When she stood up, she nearly fell over, and I steadied her with a hand on either shoulder.

"Whoa, you okay, BB? Maybe you shouldn't have had doubles. Let's go meet Jackson, our designated driver this evening."

I led her with an arm around her and a hand on her elbow. My pussy was wet and throbbing as we walked. The excitement of knowing she was mine had my mind spinning with possibilities.

Jackson was a young African American, driving a Toyota Corolla. He was outside the car, waiting for us. "Miss Maria?" he said, looking at me.

"Yes, nice to meet you, Jackson. This is my little pet, BB. We've had a little too much tequila this evening."

"Well, I'll make sure you get home safely."

"Thank you, Jackson. Do either of us look familiar to you?"

He scanned us both. "No, I don't think so."

"Please be sure," I responded, matter-of-factly.

Sam stood there unsteady on her feet and compliant.

"I'm pretty sure. Should I recognize you?"

"No, no, Jackson. This is a good thing. I do want to make sure you understand the importance of discretion. As a driver, I am sure you have encountered all sorts of people in all sorts of situations and understand the driver-passenger relationship is, in many ways, like attorney-client privilege. Don't you agree, Jackson?"

He looked puzzled for a second, then I nodded my head subtly in Sam's direction. His eyes darted to Sam and the redness returned to her face. He grinned and nodded, as he looked at her nipples stretching the tight fabric of her shirt.

"Yes, ma'am, my eyes are on the road at all times. My clients' safety and privacy are my top priorities."

"Excellent, thank you. I see an excellent rating in your future, Jackson. My little pet, here, and I will be having some potentially heated discussions on the way, discretion is a must."

He looked from me to Sam and grinned again as his eyes moved up to look in her eyes. He apparently saw the irony of me calling her 'little pet' when she had a full-six-inches height on me.

"Is that a wedding ring?" I asked Jackson.

"Yes, ma'am; happily married for two years."

"All the more reason to exercise discretion. Okay then, we're good to go."

Once in the car, I pulled no punches. "You see, BB, ninety-nine-point-nine-nine percent of the world doesn't know who we are and will never see us again, if they even notice us at all. You clearly enjoy the sensation of strangers learning what a horny little slut you are for me."

As I spoke, she looked at Jackson, and I saw his eyes in the rearview before turning them back to the road.

"Yes, Miss Maria," she said, confirming what I already knew.

"Excellent, BB. Now, I must admit feeling how wet you were for me in the restaurant has me turned on. So, tell me, BB, do you still want to come this evening?"

"Yes, Miss Maria, please!" she answered, emphatically.

"Who decides when you come, my pet?"

I would make her go through the gauntlet of questions in front of Jackson as well.

"You, Miss Maria."

I could see a subtle smirk on Jackson's face in the rearview.

"Who comes first, BB?"

"You do, Miss Maria."

"You are such a good girl, thank you. Do you know what you have to do, BB?"

"Yes, Miss Maria. Can I please eat your pussy."

"Yes, please. Thank you for your manners, my pet."

Sam hesitated, a bit confused on how to begin, so I spun in the seat, pulled my knees up, and began extending my right leg behind her back. That prompted her to lean forward. Then she dropped to her knees on the floor to get low enough to reach her target.

I extended my left leg between the front seats and placed my foot on the front passenger seat. I could see the smile on Sam's face as my skirt slid up revealing that I, too, was commando this evening. She gasped, as I spread myself open for her, and she gazed wide-eyed at my exposed pussy.