Skanked - Submission Maria's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I pictured the dress on Sam, I imagined gripping that ruffle and pulling it up over her Scarlett Johansson ass. I pictured being in the club, knowing all eyes were on her, and she was with me.

To top the outfit off I found some black, suede thigh-high boots. She would be my little club slut.

The second outfit stayed with the necktie theme. This one was perfect. It was a leopard print mini-miniskirt with a matching short-sleeved tank-top. It had a deep-V top with three buttons close together below the breasts. I would allow her one, or maybe two buttons. One might not contain her.

The top's V was trimmed in black lace and the black lace carried down the right side of the miniskirt. I topped it off with a pair of black fishnet thigh-highs.

My mind raced, imagining her in the outfits and parading her as my toy. At one point, I thought I might have to pull over to prevent fainting behind the wheel. But I took a deep breath and calmed myself. I wondered how I would ever hold out for two weeks.

At the Adult Mart, the toy section was almost overwhelming. There seemed to be like a hundred dildo configurations and dozens of strap-ons, strapless, plugs and ticklers.

There was a woman who looked to be in her fifties working solo and there were several customers in the store, so I was on my own. I was intrigued by strapless dildos, as the mutual-pleasure aspect was important. But as I examined them, I was concerned that keeping one in place if things got... vigorous, could be a challenge.

So, as I pondered, I continued to shop. A moment later, I found a 'must have' item. I had never seen one before, but the moment I saw it, I knew. It was a wearable, multi-probe, rechargeable vibrator with built-in clit tickler. And, of course, remote controlled from a phone app.

It had a plug-style probe for the pussy, a slender, ribbed probe for the ass, and a wraparound clit tickler. I would have complete and total control of it from my phone, and she would be at my mercy-- me, with the ability to overwhelm her at any time.

I snatched it up and moved back to the strap-ons. There were too many, and I moved from one to the next, trying to find the right balance of dual stimulation and wearability.

After several minutes, the clerk came over to me. "You seem a little lost, can I help you, young lady?"

She startled me a bit and when I looked around, I realized the store was empty. I had narrowed my selections down to about five candidates.

"Maybe," I said, smiling at her. "I am looking for a gift for a very special lady pet I'm training, and have to admit, I'm a bit confused. I have used a strapon strap-on before, and quite happily I would add. But I am intrigued by the strapless designs. I tried one once and when things really got... going, let's say. I struggled to keep it in."

"So, you are the primary wearer of the device and a strong top, I can tell already," she said, with a sly smile.

"Yes, ma'am," I replied, proudly.

"Did the device you wore have a bulb or pony end for the wearer?" she asked.

I wasn't familiar with the term 'pony', but based on the bulb description, I was certain that is what I had used.

"Bulb," I replied. "Not sure exactly what a pony is..." I reached for the bright pink strapless with rabbit-type clit tickler, incorporated. It had a six-inch curved cock for the recipient and a five-inch cock shape on the wearer end. It was the one I found most intriguing. "Is this a pony?" I asked, gripping the wearer end.

"Exactly. It has a full-size cock insert that tend to stay in better." She leaned in and whispered, "I have one of these and it can make Beth and me both scream. I assure you that I can get 'going' pretty hard, and it's never come out. But if you want to be certain, I have a quick and easy solution, right over here."

She walked to the end of the shelves and pulled up a simple harness that consisted of a ring with four half-inch straps coming off it. She inserted the ring, over the dildo to demonstrate. "Slip this on, attach these two around you waist, and one around each thigh, and it's not coming out."

She took the dildo from my hand to demonstrate. "The beauty of this one, is the remote control. The blue one I saw you admiring is quite good, but it has push-button controls on the base, and can be a challenge to reach when things are 'going.' So for ease and versatility, I think this is your baby right here." she said, confidently.

"The only con is it's a bit vertical. So if you fuck her from behind you may have to lean forward a bit. Missionary, we love it because it puts you face to face, while you penetrate her. Beth really likes that. And she really doesn't mind the angle when I do her doggie style, she screams to the finish line, if you know what I mean.

"The blue bulb one you had, points a little more straight out. Makes for a great pounding angle doggie style, but a little tougher for missionary."

"Blue's tempting. Straight-on pounding from behind is good, but face to face and remote control... I think I gotta go pink!" I said, grinning in anticipation.

"Excellent choice," she replied. "Anything else? Is your pet a screamer? Do you need any gags to lower the decibel level?"

"Not today, I've already been a bit overindulgent I just got her some outfits and I'm going with this, too," I held up the wearable toy.

"Oh my, she really must be special. You may want to consider a collar and leash. It helps to show the pet who's in charge."

The image of walking her through a lesbian club with a leash, made me cream a little. I looked at her. "You are a naughty girl... What is your name by the way?" I asked, smiling.

"I'm Belinda and if you'd like a test drive, Beth and I are free this evening for a demo..." She looked around sneakily, making sure the coast was clear.

"I'm Maria, good to meet you, Belinda. A month ago, I would have taken you up on that..." I looked her up and down. "Maybe we could raincheck and revisit the idea as a double date with BB after we've tried them out."

Her eyes widened. "That sounds delightful."

I doubted that would happen, but it was fun to think about and exciting to see her reaction.

"Let's take a look at the collars. There's no doubt who's in charge, but it will let the world know, she's mine and keep the bitches at bay. You are going to leave me penniless, Miss Belinda."

She took me over to a wider array of options than I imagined, but after a moment, I found the one-and-only choice. It was a rubber material covered in black lace with a flattened black bow on each side. The clasp for the leash was a chromed heart about the size of a quarter.

It was so much prettier and more feminine than the others. What set it off from the rest, was a dainty silver chain that surrounded the collar in a scalloped pattern. Every inch and one half, there was a cute crystal heart that dangled where the chain connected to the collar. The buckle in back was black and blended into the collar. It really looked like jewelry.

I held it in my hand tracing my way around the collar, as I imagined her in her slut wear with the collar and chromed leash, leading her through the lesbian club. All eyes would be on her, and they would all know she was mine. My pussy was a steaming mess picturing it, and it was still two weeks away. I didn't know how I would hold out that long.

I heard Belinda's voice through the fog in my head. "Very good choice, Miss Maria." I continued to fondle the collar when she chimed in again. "You have it bad, Maria. Tell me about your... Bibi, is it?"

"Miss Belinda, I'm not one to kiss and tell, but I will tell you she is tall, gorgeous with the sexiest slut body I've ever seen. It's like a dream come true. She has taken to her pet training like I had never even dared to imagine." Even as I spoke, it was difficult to swallow, as I was almost paralyzed with excitement.

I would soon have her to myself for an entire weekend, and the possibilities were endless. I held the collar and chain with a price tag of over seventy dollars, not to mention the other items were more than four times as much. I had no choice. They were all so perfect. As the reality hit of just how expensive a pet could be, I knew she was worth it, without question.

"I'll take this, too, Miss Belinda. Thank you for your help and please ring me up before you bankrupt me. Sorry, not quite yet, I forgot something. "

Then it occurred to me; I wasn't done. There was still the matter of sleepwear. That would hopefully be the easiest. I knew I wanted as little as possible, and it to be easy to remove. They seemed to have too many options, but once again, there was a moment of realization when my eyes hit the one. Of course, it was a bit pricey, but I had to see her in it, the moment I saw it on the mannequin.

It was sexy and elegant in the front, but open and slutty in the back, giving almost a complete view of her ass with easy access. The front of the panty was black sheer lace with a subtle checkerboard pattern with intermingled flower patterns.

The front resembled a manta ray shape. It was an upside-down triangle, but the top line of the lace panties curved upward in the middle peaking where it tied into a half-inch wide, black, ribbon-like strap, that wrapped around just below the belly button and clasped in back. The only place the strap actually touched the panties was the center front. At the triangle points on each hip, a thin spaghetti string pulled the tip upward, as they wrapped around her hips about two to three inches below the black-ribbon strap.

On each hip, a vertical-ribbon strap connected the waist strap to the spaghetti string and continued down her outer thigh to a garter strap that wrapped each thigh. It gave the illusion of thigh-high stockings, but gave full access to her skin. The spaghetti strings in back, curved sharply down from the top of her ass and converged at the bottom of her ass crack, leaving her cheeks almost completely exposed. There was no lace on the back of the panties. Just the spaghetti straps and three horizontal ribbon straps about an inch apart. The top one was at waistband level, and the bottom one crossed at the top of her ass crack. Below the short third strap, the spaghetti strings. converged at the bottom of her crack and disappeared between her legs to connect to the panty front. That last strap and the spaghetti straps formed a triangle framing her naked crack.

My pussy wet at the thought of seeing her ass in the panties, and I caught myself panting as I stared at the mannequin. From the back, the top consisted of two ribbon shoulder straps that connected to a cross strap by a chromed ring about an inch in diameter. It was as basic as could be. I thought, 'if only the rings were hearts, it would be a perfect match for the collar.'

From the front, it was the same sexy elegance as the bottoms. The cups were made of the same checker-flowered, sheer black lace and almost unattached in the middle. They were held together by three horizontal ribbon straps. That allowed much of the skin between her breasts to peek through. They were about two inches apart. The lowest one was the ribbon that clasped in back. The cups attached to the top of the strap by two tubular underwires, wrapped in black silk. The underwire tubes were half circles that ended in the center attached to the second ribbon strap between her breasts. The result was a gap between the cups that exposed the skin between her breasts all the way down.

"You like what you see?" asked a female voice, startling me.

"Woah! Scared me, Belinda," I gasped.

"So, sorry," she replied. "I think that would look very good on you."

I took a deep breath and regrouped. "Actually it's for my pet."

"That explains the look of bliss on your face. That one is one of my favorites, too. It came in this week. What's her size?"

"Six," I said, not breaking my gaze from the mannequin.

We have it in black and red, size six.

"Black, please," I replied, still entranced. "And that, as well," I said, pointing at a sexy black lace bra-and-bikini panty set.

I needed at least two since we would spend the weekend. The first one would be for the first night. And just like that, another hundred and ten dollars spent.

"Is there anything else I can interest you in?" she asked, smiling warmly.

"No, this time I mean it! Thank you so much," I replied, thinking about the total spend for the day.

As I drove home the irony of the moment sank in. Part of the fight I had with Sam that started her transformation, was my ripping her for the money she spent for her outfits. Now, I had just spent over Six-hundred dollars on her in one afternoon. A small fortune for me, but just another afternoon shopping day for Dr. Kaplan-Donovan, wife of millionaire CEO Edmond Donovan.

On the drive home, I continued to fantasize about how best to use all of the goodies. My pussy throbbed and I thought, a definite session with my friendly massaging shower head was in order. I got home around six and there was no sign of Mama, so I texted.

Me: What are you thinking about for dinner.

Mama: Eating with my old friend Amy. There's left over Spaghetti in the fridge.

Me: Sounds good. Have fun.

I had the house to myself, so I went to the bedroom and dumped all the purchases on the bed and ogled them, as my mind raced with possibilities. Two weeks would be an eternity and I needed some relief.

I picked up the strapless dildo and ran it through its settings. I envisioned lying on top of her, with our naked bodies pressed together while I kissed her deeply and slowly, and methodically fucked her without letting her climax. I would just let it vibrate inside us as I made love to her, until I couldn't take any longer. Then I would turn it up to the high pulse setting and unleash, bringing us both to screaming orgasm.

Then, I looked at the lingerie again as I pictured her in it, lying on the bed waiting for me to have my way with her. As I daydreamed, I picked up the tickler plug and put it through its paces. It had a dozen different patterns of vibrations and plunging effects.

I wanted to call Sam and command her to come over, so I could watch her squirm as I tried each and every setting, until she begged me to let her cum. But I was determined to make her wait for our weekend.

So, I decided I would try it myself. Testing it would allow me to understand how it felt and know how to bring her to the edge but not go beyond. But first, I needed to shower and get comfy.

As I showered, the possibilities swirled through my mind. And when the memory of her licking my cunt in the car with Jackson watching came to mind. I was overtaken with lust and gripped the massager head, as I recalled her tongue swirling on my clit as she brought me off.

I shoved the massager against my pussy letting the pulsing jet, pound my clit. "Oh Sam, that's so good, sweetie!" I moaned, as I built quickly to climax.

The image of her naked ass pushed skyward with my plug in her and Jackson watching, pushed me over the edge. My mind was consumed by indelible image of me plunging the dildo into her cunt as she came screaming, " Give me that fucking cock! Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh! Fuck! Yes!"

I yelled out way too loud, "Oh Sam, I'm coming so hard!"

My body jerked in rhythmic spasms as the jets of warm water fired my clit relentlessly. Finally, unable to take anymore, I dropped the shower head, and it swung side to side, head rotating as it shot jets of water against the glass. Even as I regained my composure, I knew I would be doing a lot of this for the next two weeks, if I was going to maintain the willpower to make her wait.

When I finished my shower and dried off, I applied a bit of her lilac lube to my pussy and since I gave her the last of the rose-scented lube, I applied lilac to my ass, as well. Then I retrieved the tickler plug and carefully inserted the probes into my pussy and asshole. I needed to try it under all the conditions I would subject her to. So, I put on panties, shorts and a T-shirt with the toy fully inserted.

I walked through the house and started on the low constant setting. As it kicked on, it was like nothing I had ever felt. Even on low, the rabbit clit tickler seemed too much to take. But I found, if I made myself carry on a conversation, it was enough distraction to keep in control.

As I stepped through the settings, each one was a shock at first, and a new sensation. With the pulse setting, the pussy probe began to thrust slowly in and out. There were three speeds for the thrust combined with four vibration settings for a total of twelve options.

I discovered if I switched them quickly, I was able to walk and not be overwhelmed. But, locking on any one setting, made it more difficult not to go over the edge. And with both in the high setting, it was undeniable.

To test it, I walked through the kitchen, turned it high, set my phone on the counter and tried to walk upstairs to my bedroom. Halfway up the stairs, I dropped to my knees unable to continue as a climax overtook me. "Oh God, Sam, I'm coming," I whined, as I gave into another spastic wave of orgasmic pleasure.

I moaned uncontrollably, mouth agape, as I came with every nerve ending in my lower body firing at once. As I reached the point where I couldn't take it anymore, I tried to walk back to the kitchen to turn it off, but my legs wouldn't cooperate. I rolled on my back, yanked my pants down and pulled it out. As I regrouped, I thought how dangerous that was. If Mama had come home at that moment...

Next, my mind went to the fun I would have using it on Sam and my body almost trembled with excitement. After a few moments, I put it back in and cycled through the settings while seated. I tried it on a hard kitchen chair and even went to my car and tried it in the car seat.

I learned that on kitchen chair or car seat, even in low, rubbing my hoochie against the seat amplified the effect and could induce a climax. Given Sam's proclivity for masturbating, I was quite certain she could get herself off without it even being turned on. I would have to keep a close eye on her when playing with this new toy.

Lastly, I tried it through all the settings lying on my back, on my stomach and in the position I hoped to have her in often, face down-ass up. I found that one particularly stimulating. It seemed like the thrusting motion pulled it deeper inside me and enhanced the clit tickler with my pussy spread wide. The higher I pushed my ass, the better it felt.

I pulled my dressing mirror close to the bed, ass high and laid my face on the bed looking back toward the mirror; and I worked slowly through the settings, bringing myself to the edge repeatedly. It was a remarkable sensation watching it pulse in the mirror. As I did it, I talked to her, imagining her ass in front of me, with her new toy throbbing inside her.

"Oh, Sam, I love your ass s-so m-much, sweetie."

Each time I spoke and imagined her quivering moans as I controlled the magic device inside of her, I felt myself quickly build toward a climax and had to back off immediately. Finally, I let myself go, put it on high-high and surrendered to its electric bliss. Less than a minute later, the intense tickling tingle took over my cunt, ass, and abdomen. As I came in quivering waves, shouting to Sam as I watched it pulsing in the mirror.

"Oh God, Sam, I've never wanted anyone so huh!"

I unleashed a series of guttural grunts that echoed through the bedroom, as I came for the third time, never wanting it to end. My eyes closed, as my thighs quaked uncontrollably. I pressed my ass higher, and every muscle seemed to clench as my mouth hung open, and sound no longer came out of me. My abdomen convulsed and my diaphragm seemed to freeze, not allowing me to breathe. Finally, my legs stretched out and I collapsed spread eagle on my stomach, as the new position seemed to bring on a second wave. I inhaled heavily and whined on the exhalation, as the climax continued. My hips bounced in tiny spastic thrusts, until I reached out to my phone screen and turned the dildo off.