Skanked - Surrender Maria Ch. 01

Story Info
Maria takes Sam on a "Girl's Weekend" to finish her training.
13.4k words
4.84
7.2k
9

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 09/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rimaday
rimaday
1,842 Followers

Although this is a standalone story, it is the tenth installment of a story depicting the conversion on a straight married professional woman into a submissive lesbian play thing for a family friend. It depicts scenes of non-consent, reluctance and domination. If this is offensive please find another story. If you read on please enjoy. The next three chapters depict the first "Girl's Weekend" events from the perspective of the dominant lesbian, Maria.

I pulled into the Walmart parking lot in Franklin, Wisconsin, the unlikely site of the culmination of my wildest fantasy come true. Every part of me was aflutter with excitement and anticipation. If all went to plan, the most intelligent, focused, gorgeous, sexy woman I ever knew, would be waiting to surrender herself to me for the entire weekend.

Just a few weeks ago, Dr. Samantha Kaplan-Donovan, pharmacist, and wife of millionaire-businessman Edmond Donovan, was a close family friend and my pseudo-adopted sister, Sam. We grew up like cousins, since our parents were best friends. When her parents were killed in a car accident, even though she was an adult, my mother Daniela stepped up as if Sam was her own daughter.

That led to jealous feelings and anger on my part, since Sam was smarter, prettier, much more driven, and successful. I felt like the disappointment that dropped out of college and could never live up to Sam. I had a falling out with mama and refused to work at the family pharmacy, where Sam, of course, was the Pharmacist.

Sam had worked hard to pull mama and me back together and got me working at the store again, with plans to learn the business and inherit it someday. Several weeks ago, Sam and I had a terrible argument at the store, where we both said ugly things, culminating in her calling me a 'skanky, tatted freak' and that she 'needed' me to listen to her and to get in line.

I snapped and backed her against the counter and told her what she needed was to be fucked and fucked hard. Then went on to say if her husband couldn't scratch that itch, I could. I had never told her I was gay, and never intended to let that slip. But at that moment, through her shock and distress, I saw something in her eyes, that I had somehow touched a nerve.

I used her guilt against her, and stimulated that nerve every chance I got, until the night of her husband Edmond's birthday party. I was helping her prepare, when she let slip something that revealed she had been masturbating, thinking about me. And I pounced.

I backed her against her kitchen counter this time, and worked her into a frenzy, that I could never have dreamed of. With her on the edge and guests about to arrive for the surprise party, a devious thought came to me. I edged her with a remote-controlled toy and just as the quests were arriving, bent her over the counter, and inserted the toy into her ass, with threats that Edmond might find out if she did not cooperate.

She was shocked and horrified, but I took full advantage, taunting her by turning it on and off, up and down, all night at the party. When she begged for mercy, I made her suck her husband's cock while I watched from her closet and guests were still downstairs. Finally, at the end of her torturous night, I brought her multiple earth-shattering orgasms that had her hooked.

She did not fully believe it after that night, and tried to put all that happened behind her and to move on. But, I soon had her begging for more. After manipulating her into a close call at work, that had her running scared again, I devised the plan for a monthly 'girls' weekend'.

I made her refrain from contact with me outside of family events and work, and forbade her from masturbating without my consent. The understanding was, we would take no risk of getting caught at home, but would confine our activities to our 'girls' weekends' far away, where no one knew us. In exchange for limiting my access to her and reducing risk, she agreed to do whatever I asked of her without question on our weekend. Her complete surrender...

It had been a full two weeks since we had any 'contact'. And given her obsessive masturbation issues, I knew it would be torture for her.

On the other hand, I spent my time planning and obtaining 'items' for the weekend. In an effort to try them out and understand the effect the items would have on BB, I had to perform due diligence, from several perspectives and positions with each. I found the process quite satisfying.

BB is the nickname I gave her when her training began. Mother believes it stems from the nickname I had for my aunt as a child, Bibi. But Sam knows it is an acronym for Bubble Butt or Bimbo Boobs. It brought me particular satisfaction when Dr. Samantha Kaplan-Donavan accepted her nickname.

As I got close to our meeting spot, I received a text.

BB: In the parking lot. Left side facing the store, far from the building, next to cart return.

I waited a few moments before I responded.

Me: Almost there. Collect your things. We will leave your car there for the weekend.

BB: Where are we going?

ME: You'll see soon enough.

BB: What if I get towed?

I did not respond.

When I pulled up, she got out of her car, still wearing her work clothes. A white, short-sleeved, button-down blouse and tan skirt that stopped just above the knee. She had on tan heels and skin-colored pantyhose. Her hair was pulled back and twisted into a bun. She was beautiful, even dressed like a librarian; I felt the usual tinge of jealousy toward her looks.

I felt like a one-trick pony, wearing the dress I knew she liked, for the third time. However, the previous times were-- Edmond's party the night I first had her; then two weeks ago, when I devised this plan and made her come in the back seat of an Uber, while our driver, Jackson, recorded it for us.

Her reaction when she saw me in it told me, this pony only needed one trick..

The tight-fitting, royal-blue halter dress had a horizontal oval opening, exposing a big part of my midriff. The back had an open oval that exposed almost my entire back, from just above my ass to an inch below my neck. My purse was small with an extra-long strap draped over my left shoulder, allowing the purse to rest on my right hip. The same purse I pulled the butt plug from, that first night.

I wore black heels and walked heel-toe, accentuating the sway of my hips. With each step, I saw her mouth hang a tiny bit more open as she stared at me. As I approached, I looked her up and down, like a piece of meat, to be savored.

"Hello, BB. I've missed you. Have you missed me?"

She nodded, apparently at a loss for words. My smile deepened, as I saw the longing in her face. I shall never grow tired of knowing that she is at least six inches taller, better tits and ass and with such a commanding presence physically, yet completely submissive to me. I emphasized that fact by walking directly up to her, pressing her against the car and offering my lips for a kiss. She bent down to meet me eagerly, and my tongue slid quickly into her mouth, probing hers.

She whimpered as our tongues swirled, and I gripped her head with both hands, holding her to me, as I kissed her passionately. Then, I broke the kiss and gazed into her eyes, as I set the stage.

"You remember the rules for the weekend, right?"

She nodded. "Yes, Miss Maria,"

Her compliance excited me beyond words. "Whatever I ask of you, you will comply." I grinned.

"Yes, Miss Maria." She looked me in the eyes, as she acquiesced.

"Did you bring your itch meds?"

"Yes, Miss Maria, they're in my purse."

"Good, BB. Now, you won't need your suitcase. I have your apparel for the weekend with me. You may bring a bag with makeup and sundries, and I'll take your purse and cell phone. Get whatever personal items you may need from the suitcase and put it in your sundries bag. You can leave your suitcase in the car, and I'll hold onto this, until we return here Sunday." I released her face, took her purse.

She was semi-dazed, and hesitated. I looked at her impatiently, "Is there a problem, BB?"

"Yes, I mean, no, Miss Maria," she stuttered, as she handed her purse and phone to me.

"Suitcase?" My impatience continued.

"Yes, Miss Maria," she replied, tossing her suitcase back in the car.

"Thank you. You'll get them back on Sunday. Let me get our bag." I started to turn away, then turned back. "Tell you what, BB. Go ahead to the ladies' room and freshen up. I'll be in shortly. When you've done what you need to do, I would like you to go to the handicap stall and get out of those clothes. We've seen the last of Dr. Samantha Kaplan-Donavan for the weekend."

"Yes, Miss Maria," she said, shakily.

"Hold on..." I reached up, pulled her head forward and removed the hair pins and bands. Then I pulled her hair out and down, fluffing it a little. "There's my BB. Your hair is to remain down all weekend. You can probably put it in a ponytail. That's kind of sexy. Not to mention, it gives me a handle and keeps cum out of your hair."

She seemed shocked by the conversation taking place in a parking lot. I stared at her, waiting for a response, and finally it seemed to sink in.

"Yes, Miss Maria," she answered, obediently.

I turned back to my car. Sensing she had not moved and was likely staring at my ass, I stopped, looked back over my shoulder, and smiled teasingly. "Was I unclear, BB?"

"A, yes, I mean, no, Miss Maria," she said, and headed for the restroom with her makeup bag.

She shook her hair out, as she walked quickly to the restroom.

When I was done getting things collected, I went in and entered the restroom as some ladies were coming out. I quietly walked up and peeked through the crack in the stall, smiling.

"I like. Now, please hand me your clothes. You can leave the undies on for now. I will take them off myself." I reached my hands over the stall door in anticipation.

A moment later, she handed them out and was left with nothing but panties and bra.

"Good girl, BB." I rattled the door. "You'll need to let me in now."

She let me in with my duffle bag over my shoulder. I set it down and stepped closer, putting my hands on her hips, as I kissed her again. My hands bee-lined to her bare ass, and I moaned with excitement. She whimpered and trembled, as I caressed and kissed her. We kissed long and deeply, while my finger stroked her exposed skin. The smell of her sex flooded my nostrils with each breath, as my hands continued their exploration of her body.

When I reached her chest, I popped the front of her bra, releasing her superior tits. She groaned, as I gently gripped them and broke the kiss.

"Oh, that's better, isn't it?" I whispered, looking at her, as I kneaded them softly.

She nodded, and as I kissed her right nipple, her head rolled back, and she sighed. I slid the straps off her shoulders and let it drop to the floor, as I took a breast in each hand and alternated kisses.

I spoke between kisses, "I'm. Going. To. Kiss. Every. Inch. Of. You. BB." Then I licked her right nipple, "And. Lick. Every. Inch. Of. You." My tongue moved from left to right and back.

She groaned louder.

"Oh, do you have the itch again, BB?"

"Yes, Miss Maria," she gasped.

"Good. I think I'm going to have to personally apply your medication this weekend, to make sure it's applied properly."

Next, I stepped back and looked her up and down. "Turn, please."

She did and I sighed. "All mine, I'm gonna bite that ass. In fact..." I dropped and nibbled it, as I squeezed it with both hands before yanking her thong undies off.

I continued to nibble and kiss, as I reached into the bag and retrieved the lilac lube and began to lube her ass crack, before inserting a finger. She grunted, as I probed her ass applying the lube inside and out. She relaxed a little more with each probing and I continued slowly fingerfucking her ass, while two other fingers slid between her drenched pussy lips.

She rocked and moaned, seemingly oblivious to our surroundings and the fact we were breaking multiple laws. I actually admired her ability to surrender herself so willingly.

"Oh, Miss Maria..." she whimpered.

"Is this better, BB?"

"Oh, yes," she replied, with a squeak.

"I can tell you don't really need your rose lube, and I think your soaked little cunt smells better than roses anyway. But we should apply it to be safe, don't you agree?"

"Yes, Miss Maria," she said, breathing spastically.

I applied the lube to my hand, then reached around and rubbed the rose lube on her engorged lips. As I inserted a finger back into her ass, she pressed both hands against the walls for balance. The stall was so wide, both arms were almost fully extended.

When I slid a finger into her pussy, she groaned loud enough to echo through the bathroom.

"Did I hit the spot, BB?"

She groaned with pleasure, and I inserted a second finger. Then I rubbed her clit with my thumb.

She unleashed a series of high-pitched squeals, as I had her on the verge of climax quickly.

I slowed the pace to stop her pending orgasm. "Do you like me inside you, BB?" I whispered, as my breath rushed over her ear.

"Yes, Miss AH! Maria," she gasped.

The feeling of power was amazing as this beautiful specimen of a woman surrendered to me.

"Your cunt lips are so big and so sensitive. I've never felt anything so warm and soft in my life. I can't wait to take them into my mouth and suck your pussy, 'til you cum like a slut for me, BB."

"Oh God, please," she squealed.

"Are you going to obey me this weekend, my pet?"

"Yes, Miss Maria."

"Do you want me to make you come, BB?"

"Oh God, please yes, Miss Maria!" she blurted, as I heard the door open, and someone entered.

"Shhhh," I whispered softly, with my lips tickling her ear. I removed my fingers and commanded, "Turn please." My voice was low, so only we could hear.

She did as instructed, and I reached into my bag and pulled out a new toy. A two-headed, remote-controlled dildo with ass and pussy insert with clit-tickler. It nearly made me lose control of my own body when I did my due diligence testing at home.

While the person in the next stall took care of their business, I looked Sam in the eyes, smiling, and pushed the small dildo against her lips.

She sucked it into her mouth, lubing it for insertion. An unknown person was in the stall next to us, and she seemed unconcerned.

Next, I fed her the larger dildo and then the curled ribbed clit-tickler knob.

I commanded in an intentionally loud voice, "Turn and put your hands on the wall, young lady."

The neighboring toilet flushed. Sam straddled our toilet with her hands against the back wall. She knew what was coming and eagerly awaited it. Memories of Edmond's birthday came rushing back, when I tormented her with the remote-controlled butt plug.

Our movement triggered the auto flush in our stall, and I said, "You're such an obedient pet, BB." Then I dropped to my knees.

"Thank you, Miss Maria," she replied, as the room suddenly grew quiet. I thought I heard shuffling from our visitor, but it suddenly stopped.

When the dildo tips brushed her ass and pussy, she hummed and pushed herself toward me to receive them. "You want your little holes filled, don't you, BB." I spoke loud enough for our visitor to hear.

She hesitated and glanced back over her shoulder and briefly made eye contact with our visitor peeking through the crack. I turned to look when I saw Sam's expression. She was a young lady with short, spiky hair staring at us, mouth agape.

The brown-eyed girl watched, eyes as wide open as her mouth, as I began to wiggle the dildo into Sam. "Yes, Miss Maria, put it in me, please!" She groaned, looking into our horny visitor's eyes.

I pushed it slowly inside her, while nibbling her ass. She turned her head back toward the wall and began to groan with pleasure as the dildos filled her up. I was again amazed that Sam continued, knowing we had a voyeur spying on us. Once it was all the way in, Sam spoke.

"Thank you, Miss Maria," she said, looking back at our spy who was mesmerized.

"BB, you little skank!" I said, using her words against her. "Flirting with another little slut."

Then I turned to the voyeur. "You wanna' bite this ass too, don't you, honey. Come on in..."

The young lady snapped out of it and slipped out of sight. "Sorry, I was a... I'd better go. So sorry."

"Same time, same place, four weeks from today, if you change your mind!" I yelled, disappointed that we lost our new friend before proper introductions.

The door closed and I laughed at Sam. "You really do like people knowing you're my slut."

She turned red. "I'm sorry, Miss Maria..."

"Oh no, BB. I've never wanted you more. Miss Perfect, is a skanky little slut. The irony is, I was so jealous and angry with you. Beautiful, smart, totally together. I wanted you and felt like you were out of my league. But that day in the store, when I saw the fear in your eyes after you called me, what was it? A ratty-haired, tatted-up, body-pierced, skanky, crack whore-looking freak? I knew right then; you were projecting your inner feelings onto me."

Whack! I slapped her naked ass and she squealed. "It's true, isn't it, BB?"

"Yes, Miss Maria..." Whack! "You're glad I found your little secret, aren't you!?"

"Yes, Miss Maria!"

Whack! "You'll do anything I want this weekend, and then we'll go back and let everyone think, you're a fine professional woman and a perfect, Barbie doll-fucking wife. Is that what you want?"

"Oh yes, please, Miss Maria."

"Your cunt is soaking wet for me right now, isn't it?"

"Yes, Miss Maria."

Whack! "You want to keep your cuntifier in your slutty little holes to remind you what a skanky, little bitch you are, while we ride to our hotel?"

"Yes please, Miss Maria."

Whack! "Do you want me to turn it on and make you come right here in the fucking bathroom?"

"Yes please, Miss Maria."

The feeling of power and absolute control was like a drug. With each dose, I needed more.

Whack. "That beautiful ass is nice and red for me." I knelt back down and started to kiss it gently. "You don't even care if someone comes in, do you? You'll come all the harder if there's someone watching, won't you, BB slut?" I continued kissing her softly.

"Yes. Please turn it on, Miss Maria," she begged.

Whack! "Who decides when you come, BB?"

"You do, Miss Maria."

I gently kneaded her ass with both hands and continued kissing, before giving it a gentle tap and standing up. "That's right, you'll come soon enough, BB. For now, get dressed and we'll get to our hotel." I reached into my bag and handed her a powder-blue dress I'd purchased for the weekend, followed by a pair of black-suede thigh-high boots.

"Good. Now, put these on and come out so we can do your makeup, BB."

I rolled it up and held it for her to insert her head, then rolled it down over her body.

The dress was a form-fitting, half-sleeved mini-dress. It had a low-cut, open front that showed plenty of cleavage. Coming off the collar on the sides, were two long, two-inch-wide ribbons that could be tied in front. The dress was made of smooth, stretch fabric that clung to every curve.

The bottom of the dress had a flat, form-fitting front that exposed as much thigh as possible, and the sides curved up to a slight slit on either hip. In the back, the stretched fabric barely covered her ass with a two-inch ruffle that hung down for a tiny bit of protection.

"May I please have my panties, Miss Maria?" she asked, meekly.

"No, you may not. I want full access to you at all times."

I heard someone moving around out there and assumed they must have come in, while we were talking. Sam's face flushed, wondering how much they had heard.

"Thank you, Miss Maria," she said obediently, and put on the boots.

rimaday
rimaday
1,842 Followers