Skanked - Surrender Maria Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lifted her feet, spreading her legs wide, and positioned myself between them. My fingers rubbed up and down her slit before I settled on the bed and began to kiss her labia gently. I looked her in the eyes and worked my tongue between her pussy lips.

She lay there moaning, as I made love to her pussy with my mouth. Her hips rolled gently, as I pleased her slowly and deliberately. I could hear April's chair shuffling rhythmically and imagined her rubbing the toy against the chair for stimulation. Apparently, she was taking matters into her own hands.

I savored the creamy, bitter sweetness of Sam's juices, thinking back to the day years ago, seeing her in the red bikini. I did not understand my own sexuality at that point, but felt resentment for Edmond. The rich older man, defiling my friend.

As I savored her in front of April, the feel of her silky thigh on my cheek, as her knees bent and straightened, was like heaven. I continued to lap up her essence, feeling the soft warmth of her pussy lips on my tongue. I took my time, licking and exploring every crease, fold and crevasse, building her slowly toward climax, but not taking her all the way. I'd dreamt about that moment for so long, but the reality of her warmth, softness, scent, and taste was beyond imagination.

When my cheeks began to feel a little raw, I crawled up into the push-up position over Sam, before lowering my naked body on top of her. I kissed her, long and slow, allowing her to taste her own cum. She cooed like a dove, as our lips danced together, and our steaming pussies met.

April moaned and rustled, as she watched me make love to Sam.

After several minutes, I rolled off to my side and pushed Sam onto her stomach, positioning myself again between her spread legs. Then I pulled her hips skyward. She slid her knees up under herself, raising her ass for me. I pulled her a little to the left, giving April the best view.

April, whimpered, as I slid a hand from Sam's ass crack to her slit, while I took a long lick up her right ass cheek. I licked and kissed her buns, as two fingers slid inside her and my thumb tickled her sphincter.

I began to fuck her slowly and firmly with two fingers. "Aaahhhh!" she yelled, as I filled her again. Her face was planted on the mattress, and she pushed herself against me with each thrust, forcing me deeper inside.

Sensing Sam's growing excitement, I pushed the phone controls with my left hand, causing April to join the blissful chorus of moans yet again.

To step up Sam's pleasure, I rolled to her side, and brought my other hand around under her belly, to rub her clit from underneath, while fingerfucking her from behind.

As her excitement grew, my fingers moved faster and faster, rubbing and fucking. Within seconds, Sam was on the edge, again. Her knees spread wider, opening herself to both April and me.

Sam moaned, mouth agape, while April whimpered, "Oh, God, please!"

They set each other off as I rubbed Sam's clit frantically and pounded her cunt with two fingers. Sam's body stiffened and shook as her orgasm seemed it would last as long as I could keep up the pace.

"I love it in my asshole," April screamed, before she, too, was made speechless and surrendered to another climax.

Sam's legs trembled uncontrollably, and finally, she lunged forward onto her belly, unable to take anymore.

April pleaded, "Please, Miss Maria, I can't--"

I turned off her dildo.

"Thank you, M-Miss Maria," April panted, relieved the vibrator had stopped.

I was not nearly done and quickly popped Sam's bra clasp letting it fall away. Next, I pulled Sam toward the head of the bed and rolled her on her back. I looked at April, who was sweating and looked disheveled. Nonetheless, she sat, legs spread, toy on full display. The chair cushion was visibly wet in front. I smiled at the thought of the maid trying to deal with her boss's cum.

They were both still panting, as I stood up and rested my ass on the top of the cloth-wrapped headboard, I spread my legs, and directed Sam's head toward the pillow below. Without words, I placed my palms on the headboard on each side and squatted, lowering my spread pussy toward Sam's face.

Eagerly, she reached up and rubbed my pussy with her hand. I froze there, moaning when she touched me. My reaction to her touch produced a devious smile and she rubbed me faster. I squeaked, as she wiggled a finger in and began to finger me. I trembled and moaned, bouncing gently, as she inserted a second.

"Hand me the phone, BB," I said quickly, between moans. She reached it with her left hand, not wanting to break contact with my cunt.

I laid it on top of the headboard and pushed it.

"Oh. Please, Miss Maria, I can't...AH!" April rose up, straddling the chair, trying to take the pressure off the toy. She was five orgasms in, and her clit had to be overcharged.

As I started to lower myself, Sam pushed her fingers in deeper and harder, causing me to freeze there again. I squealed loudly, as she fingerfucked me harder. She smiled looking into my spread pussy, watching her fingers slide in and out. I could see the joy she was getting, controlling me. We both knew my plan was to lower myself to her face, but her fingers had me paralyzed, with a brewing climax.

My moans intensified, as my juices flooded her hand. Her fingers sloshed in my wetness, as she fucked me faster and faster. My groans matched pace and volume, with her speed and force. She was playing me like a musical instrument, and I was unable to resist.

April stared with a look of blissful fear, as the toy continued its assault on her clit. "Oh fffuuuck!" she grunted, with a mix of pleasure and pain.

I screamed with pleasure, as Sam made me come in convulsive, quivering wave after wave. The louder I screamed, the faster she moved. The air was filled with the scent of lady sex and the sound of ecstasy.

"Coming with it in my ass!" yelled April, with a death grip on the back of the chair. Her abs seized over and over, as she came for the sixth time.

As my climax passed, I reached down, gripped Sam's hair and pulled her head to my spread cunt. "Get up here and clean up your mess, BB," I said, seizing back control.

Her tongue extended and slid between my swollen steaming cunt lips, as April pleaded, "Please turn it off, I can't... Please."

I was lost in my own world as Sam's tongue melted into me, and lapped up my cunt cum. She kissed, sucked, licked, and probed me, as we moaned together. she continued for several minutes savoring me as I had savored her. I sang my pleasure, while poor April grunted for relief.

After another orgasm, I stood, as Sam collapsed back onto the pillow, and I dropped to my knees. Then I pulled Sam's head up and kissed her from above, tasting my own cum. Her kisses almost made me forget April, but the constant hum coming from the toy and her uncomfortable gasps lingered in the background.

"Please, Miss Maria," she pleaded, and I clicked it off. April sighed. "Can I please go now..."

"Oh no, April slut. I'm not done yet," I said, as I turned toward the headboard and placed my right knee on the top of it and my left on the pillow. Spreading myself wide for Sam.

Sam got on hands and knees and crawled in place, gently kissing my buns, before spreading them and teasing my pussy with her tongue

Again, my moans were high and loud as she licked and sucked my labia. Then she wiggled her tongue inside me before she moved to my clit. I gripped the headboard, rolling my hips, as my pleasure mounted.

April sighed, "Oh God."

The feel of Sam's lips and tongue sucking and probing my steaming wetness and the sound of April still lusting for us, had me on the edge of another climax. I moaned and gyrated and Sam moaned along with me as she devoured my pussy so masterfully.

"Please turn it on," whispered April.

I nearly came when I heard that. She was actually begging for more. I was on the edge and not capable of turning on the vibrator, but Sam blindly reached up, found the phone, and tapped, until it turned on.

"Oh fuck! Miss, ah!" yelled April, as Sam licked and sucked me harder, forcing her nose against my asshole.

This time, April and I came together wailing and moaning in a chorus of blissful screams.

April remembered my command as she came a seventh time. "In! Ah! My! Asshole!"

I spasmed and jerked as I came hard again. When it passed, Sam made one last surge, rose up to her knees and pushed two fingers into me deeply. She pressed against my hip, looking eye to eye at me. I moaned loudly, looking at her, mouth locked open, and eyes opened wide.

Her fingers thrust in and out furiously. We both knew, for that moment-- she was in control, and was not done with me. I shuddered and groaned, coming, as her eyes had mine.

Poor April grunted like a pig, as her orgasm continued, pushing her to the limit of endurance.

I was paralyzed with bliss as Sam kissed me with her probing tongue while I came for her.

As the climax finally passed, her pace slowed, and fingers slid out. I dropped to my knees and turned toward Sam. She looked into my eyes, brought her fingers to my mouth, and I sucked them clean. I smiled and kissed her, pulling her close and gripping her ass.

"Please," whimpered April again.

I looked toward her and laughed. Then I shut it off. "I think we wore that backstabbing little cunt out. What do you say, April, go again?"

"No, please." She looked desperate.

I felt back in full control, and smiled, as I grabbed the phone and knee walked toward April.

I sat on the end of the bed looking at her. "Seth ever make you come seven times in an hour, April? How do you feel about your decision now?"

"I'm sorry, Miss Maria," she said, softly.

"You gonna go home and fuck your Seth now, April?"

She shook her head, staring at the floor.

"I think you could pull one more off for me, though." I stood up and stepped between her knees.

April pleaded, looking up at me. "Please, I can't come anymore. I can't take it..."

"We both know a filthy, cheating little cunt can never get enough."

I grabbed her by the back of the head, holding the phone in the other. "Don't you want to see just how wet; my new little pet makes me, April?"

I pulled April's forehead against my pelvis.

"Don't you want to taste my new pet on me?"

April made a weak protest, shaking her head, as her face contacted my pelvis. After just a few seconds, April began kissing or licking my pussy.

Her pace quickened and she moaned as she ate me.

"I knew the little slut wasn't done, BB," I said, as I pushed the button.

"No please, I can't take anymore..."

With a hand full of hair, I moved April's head up and down, as she kept her tongue extended.

"I'll tell you when you've had enough, you filthy fucking slut!"

I released her head and April kept going. Then she reached around and gripped my ass hard, nails digging in.

"Plea--!"

"Eat my pet's leftovers, cunt!"

Sam moved beside me, stretched out on the bed to watch.

April complied, licking up and down my length.

"You just need a little more juice," I said, as I turned the toy up.

April mindlessly lapped at my pussy, as the device kicked into high. She yelled out and pushed her face straight into my pelvis, as her fingers dug deeper into my buns. "Aaahhhh!" she screeched, before going into a series of guttural grunts.

Her mouth was agape, pressed against my muff, screaming into my belly. I couldn't tell if it was pleasure or pain. I suspected it was both, as the device pulse inside her again.

"That's it, April. Show us how a cheap little slut comes again and again. Come for me, April, and I'll turn it off."

Her lower body spasmed, and her hips rolled rubbing against the wet seat cushion.

"That's it, April, show my pet how much you liked watching her do what you dream about every fucking day.

"Show us who you really want, April."

Drool ran from her open mouth down my belly, as her body gave in to another spastic climax.

"Do you like it in your ass, April?"

Her body stiffened and her hips jerked. I watched a spray of liquid burst from around the toy and soak the seat, as she slid off the seat dropping to her knees. Her mouth pressed against my thigh muffling her groans.

"I knew it, BB. She's so predictable."

April released her grip on my ass, took her hands to her crotch and pleaded. "Please, turn it off."

I tapped the screen and gave her relief. "Excellent performance this year, April. You can remove the toy. Please clean it in there before you leave. You can dress in there..." I pointed to the bathroom.

April dropped her ass to her heels, removed the toy, and sat stunned. Her formerly petite, little pussy was now engorged and almost redder than pink.

I sat down and began petting Sam's hair, as April collected her things and went into the bathroom.

"Thanks, BB, that was her best performance by far. I knew the little whore would like you. Just know, if you ever cheat on me with her, her little session will look like a stroll in the park."

I smiled down at her sweetly, petting her gently. Her expression made it clear; she got the point.

To be continued.

As always your votes and feedback are appreciated.