Skanked - Surrender Maria Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was someone in another stall when we stepped out.

"Wow, BB. You are gonna be the hottest slut in the club tonight," I said, smiling at her in the mirror.

She looked at herself and turned to look at her ass.

"Yes, you still make Scarlett Johansson jealous," I said, as I walked up behind her and squeezed it with both hands. "God, I love this ass!" I growled, and then slapped it.

As she ogled herself in the mirror, I gripped the two ribbons that hung almost to her waist and tied them into a bow on her chest. Just then, an older woman, maybe in her sixties, exited the stall behind us.

"Come, let's do your makeup, BB," I said, ignoring the woman.

I took her hand and pulled her to me, as the woman washed her hands.

I brushed her hair back, then pulled out my purse from the duffle bag and removed my eye shadow. First, I brushed her hair back off her face. "You are so damned pretty, but tonight, we let your inner skank out, my pet."

As the woman left somewhat offended, I took the eye shadow and commanded BB to close her eyes, while I applied it. Then I picked up my phone and turned the toy on.

She gasped and gripped the countertop to steady herself.

"Oh, I think she likes her cuntifier. Does that make you happy, BB?"

"Yes, Miss Maria," she replied, looking as if she might come already.

Another woman came in, and it was our spiky-haired young lady, back again. I continued as if we were alone, not letting on to Sam, it was the same girl. She entered the stall behind BB. Sam's eyes were closed as I applied mascara, so she did not see her.

"That clit tickler is intense, isn't it, BB?"

"Yes, Miss Maria," She gasped loudly.

"I'd better turn this off, I'm not sure public orgasms are allowed in Wisconsin."

I turned off the vibrator, much to Sam's relief, who would surely have come in front of whomever was present had I left it on. I knew from personal experience, if it is turned up, there is no stopping the ensuing orgasm regardless of circumstances.

I continued applying her mascara, blush, and bright-red lipstick and then turned the toy back on.

"Huh!" she puffed, as it kicked on again.

BB turned toward the mirror and pressed both hands on the counter for balance.

"Isn't that better, BB? A skank likes lots of makeup."

"Yes! Thank, ya, you, Miss Maria!"

I stepped back to look at her and saw her in the mirror, ogling me in my dress. With the toy vibrating inside her, she was overwhelmed. Her body began to quiver, as her eyes moved to her own reflection in the way-too-tight dress and tacky makeup. Then she looked back at me and my exposed tummy releasing a shuttering groan.

"Oh BB, are you getting overly excited? I better turn this off," I said, feigning concern.

With the toy off, she was able to think and noticed the eyeball in the mirror peeping us through the crack in the stall.

I giggled. "Don't worry, BB, it's only our friend back again, peeking through the crack like a pervy little spy.

Then BB surprised me yet again. She looked at the peeper and without breaking her gaze, took things to a whole new level.

"Please turn it on, Miss Maria."

"You want her to watch, BB?" I asked, grinning.

"Yes, please."

Don't you think you should share your toys with your pervy little friend?"

"Yes, Miss Maria." She answered without hesitation.

"Do you want to come out and play, little perv?" I watched her through the crack, but she didn't respond. "I think she's shy, BB. I think your butt plug would make a good cuntifier for our little perv, don't you?"

"Yes, Miss Maria," she said, compliantly.

I pulled it out of the bag and put it to Sam's mouth. She looked into the stranger's brown eye through the crack, as she sucked in the plug, staring hungrily at our new friend. I could see her mouth agape, and she trembled slightly.

"Good girl, BB. Show her how you sucked your hubby's cock for me, that night before I fucked you for the first time."

I released the plug, and Sam began bobbing on it, as the stranger watched. As she sucked, I turned the toy on high. Sam jumped a little as it hummed to life, and I heard our friend gasp.

"Is it still working well, BB?" She nodded as she sucked it, getting it good and lubed. "Good, now hand it to her over the top," I said, as I turned it off.

I had never felt so alive in my life. So many years of resentment toward Sam. It wasn't until college, when I met April that I understood, I was attracted sexually to women. By then, Sam was already with Edmond, and I could never have her. That was the true source of my resentment.

In that restroom, at that moment, I understood the power of my own sexuality. Not only did I have Sam, but now I had my sights set on a new plaything for us. And it was clear Sam wanted to play. I could imagine no better recruiting tool than her.

Sam held it over the top of the door, trying to see her through the crack. Nothing happened.

"Go ahead, sweetie. Take it. You know you're gonna watch, so you might as well get the full enjoyment. BB loves it, don't you?"

"Oh God, yes, Miss Maria, it made me come so hard for you," Sam said, eagerly.

Still nothing. I looked at her though the door crack sensing her inevitable decision.

"Last chance, if you don't take it and use it on your pervy little cunt, I'm gonna take my BB and go home and you'll never see her lick your cum off the toy when you're done."

Sam's eyes widened and looked at me. I smiled knowingly at our voyeur, and the butt plug was pulled from Sam's hand.

"Good girl. Now, come here, BB," I commanded calmly.

"Pervy Girl, I want you to leave your panties on and push the tip of your new toy against your clit, while the body of the plug rests against your wet cunt. Tell me when it's in place. BB, put your hands right here on the counter, and point that gorgeous ass toward your new slut buddy."

Sam complied, positioning her ass in line with the stall-door crack.

"Ready," her meek voice whispered.

"Did she respond to me properly, BB?" I asked, calmly again.

"No, Miss Maria," Sam replied.

"How should she have answered?"

"I'm ready, Miss Maria. Thank you for the toy," Sam replied, hoping for suck-up points.

"That's a good answer, BB. Did you hear that, Little Perv?"

"Yes, Miss Maria. I am ready, Miss Maria. Thank you for the toy."

"Very good, I think we are going to get along great. Don't you, BB?" My confidence and ego grew with every yes and thank you. "I have just one rule for you today, Little Perv."

The room was suddenly silent, and after an awkward pause, she responded hesitantly, "Yes, Miss Maria."

"No matter what happens, once your toy is in place you will hold it there, until I tell you to remove it, understood?"

"Yes, Miss Maria. Thank you, Miss Maria."

"If you do well, I will let you watch a little pet training. If you don't comply, we leave, and you will never see us again. We'll start you on low..."

Maria gave my ass a slap, as 'Little Perv' whimpered with pleasure. "Whose ass is this, BB?" I asked, squeezing her cheek through the dress.

"Yours, Miss Maria," replied Sam, eagerly.

"Shall we show Little Perv what kind of toy she might get, if she learns to obey?" I gripped the bottom of the dress and yanked it up, exposing Sam's beautiful ass completely, with the toy inserted.

"Isn't this a great ass, Little Perv?"

"Yes, Miss Maria," she whimpered.

"Does it make your pussy wet and your mouth water, Little Perv?" I tapped the phone to turn it up a notch.

"Yes, Miss Maria, ah! " she squeaked.

"Are you getting your panties good and wet?"

"Yes, Miss Maria...oohhh," she sighed.

I grabbed Sam's crotch, with my thumb pushing the dildo into her ass, and fingers pushing it into her pussy. I wiggled it and she let out a little squeal. "This is all mine, isn't it, BB?"

"Yes, Miss Maria," she replied, panting, as I continued to wiggle. "Feels so--"

"Do you think I should turn it on, Little Perv? So you can watch her come?"

I heard a thump, and Little Perv moaned louder and more frantically.

"Are you coming in your panties, Little Perv?"

"Y-yes, Miss, Ah! Ah!" She continued with an array of grunts and squeals, as she came.

"Hold it there, Little Perv, remember the one rule."

"Yes! Ah!" She thumped against the door again.

"Do you want yours on, BB?"

"Yes, please, Miss Maria. Please let me come for you."

I was drunk with power and lust. The cute young lady was coming in her panties, while the woman of my dreams was willingly giving herself to me and begging to come.

Just then, the door opened, and with lightning speed, I yanked Sam's dress back down over her ass and began talking casually, as I pretended to text. "Remember my one rule LP and we'll get along fine," I said, casually.

Sam stood up and pretended to primp as I flipped on the toy. She twitched and tried to play it cool as the buzz could be heard in the otherwise quiet bathroom.

Little Perv was fidgeting and breathing sporadically. I thought I could see her hand over her mouth through the door crack. The thought of her holding the vibrator against her clit, determined to do as I commanded, had me soaking my panties.

"So BB, do you think we have enough makeup?" I asked casually.

I recalled from my practice runs with the toy, that talking could help push off an orgasm in the lower settings.

"I think so, Miss Maria?" she answered, in a high voice.

"You know what, I forgot? Blush. Your cheeks are so naturally red right now, but by tonight at the club you may need it."

I looked at Little Perv through the crack, smiled, and started singing the old Dolly Parton song, "...you'll come again, looking better than a body has a right to..."

Judging from the sporadic motion and muffled grunts, I think LP was quite possibly coming again. I went back into the bag looking for blush.

"Are you okay, BB, you seem a little flustered?"

I applied the blush, and continued small talk with Sam, keeping her distracted from the relentless vibration of her clit tickler. When the new intruder came out, she moved toward the sink to wash her hands. But as she glanced at us, she thought better of it and scurried out.

"Alone at last. Little Perv, did you come in your panties again?"

"Y-Yes, Miss Maria. Can I please stop?"

"Are you ready to come out and play?"

She did not reply.

"It's okay, still a little shy. So, you'll need to hold it there a bit longer, understood?"

"Ya, yes, Miss Mar-ia."

"Show her your ass again, BB," I said, casually.

"I want you to come again, Little Perv. Stare at this ass again, I think it will help."

Sam assumed the position of hands on the counter and ass toward the stall. I yanked the dress back up and slapped her ass again, hard enough to sting. It left a handprint.

"Tell her how good your toy feels, BB," I commanded, with another slap.

"It vibrates in my ass and pussy at the same time, and it touches, m-my clit," she gasped, as I could feel a climax building.

"I feel it in my clit..." squealed Little Perv.

Her moans intensified, as she seemed to be on the verge along with Sam.

"How about now, BB?" I taunted, as I turned the toy up to supersonic speed.

Sam yelled out, "Oh!" as she gripped the counter edge, and her upper body collapsed down onto the counter. I could see her pelvis pulse, as the pussy probe began to thrust in and out.

"Oh God, it's fucking me! Ah! Ah!" she gasped, in time with the pulsing dildo. It pulled itself deeper inside her, as it pulsed.

Little Perv was instantly pushed over the edge and came a third time. As Sam was just about to join her in climactic bliss, I turned it off, and she slapped her ass hard. "Not yet BB!"

Meanwhile, Little Perv squealed and squeaked as she came. Sam rose up and looked at the stall to see her tennis shoes sticking out from under the stall, spasming wildly as LP climaxed hard.

When she finished, I offered her relief, but pushed her further into submission. "Very good, Little Perv, would you like to stop now?"

"Yes, please, Miss Maria."

"We're going to need those panties please," I said, sweetly. "Okay?"

"Yes, Miss Maria. Can I stop?"

"Yes, you may," I replied, as I bent forward and put a hand under the stall. "Toy, please."

LP handed it to me, and I set it on the counter pointing skyward. "Now the panties, sweetie."

I reached under the door and waited patiently until I had them in hand. "Thank you very much. Now one more thing, and we will be going." I unlocked my phone and held it under the door. "Now, send yourself a text so we can stay in touch and continue your training," I said, matter of factly.

Sam stood back up and turned her ass to the counter, watching this unfold in amazement. I felt like I had some magical ability to make others submit. I soon heard LP's phone ding from within the stall and she handed my phone back out.

I put the panties and phone in my purse and picked up the toy. Then I sniffed it and sighed, as LP peeked through the crack. Next, I put it to Sam's nose. "What do you think, BB?"

She took a deep breath and breathed her in slowly, eyes closed and clearly aroused.

"Would you like a taste?" I whispered. Sam's lips parted to receive the cum-coated toy. "She likes your taste, Little Perv." With the full plug in Sam's mouth, I swirled it before pulling it back and putting it in the duffle bag. "We need to go now, sweetie. Thanks for sharing your info. I will be in touch."

I turned to face Sam, adjusted her skirt and the bow on her chest. "Oh, I nearly forgot. I got a little something for you, my pet."

I pulled out the combination collar and necklace I purchased for her. It was a rubber material covered in black lace, with a flattened black bow on each side. In front was a chromed heart, about the size of a quarter. What made it so pretty was a dainty silver chain that surrounded the collar in a scalloped pattern. Every inch and a half, there was a cute crystal heart that dangled where the chain connected to the collar. The buckle in back was black and blended into the collar. It really looked like jewelry.

I put it on her, then turned her toward the mirror, to see it. It really was quite pretty. She smiled and touched it, admiring how it looked. "Thank you, Miss Maria."

"You are not to take it off this weekend, under any circumstances. It lets everyone know who you belong to. Monday, the rest of the world get you back, but this weekend, you are mine," I said, while stroking her hair from head to tip slowly.

"Yes, Miss Maria."

"I've always loved your hair. So thick yet silky soft. We'd better go." I turned toward Little Perv, "I'll text you soon, LP."

"Thank you, Miss Maria," she said, meekly.

Walking to the car, the new reality of my situation with Sam was eye opening. She had willingly encouraged LP to submit and participate. She eagerly tasted her cum and clearly wanted more. My mind turned to my boyfriend-stealing-slut-of-a-college-roommate and how Sam may interact with her this weekend.

"You remember my college roommate April?" I asked Sam, calmly.

"Yes, Miss Maria."

"Good, oh, almost forgot." I picked my phone up and turned her toy on low.

"Oh!" she gasped.

"Well, I never really told you the story of her and I. You see, the sleazy little slut, stole Seth from me..."

"Oh," she said, suddenly understanding why I so abruptly dropped out of school.

"As you are aware, if someone says or does something hurtful to me, I have trouble letting it go."

She nodded knowingly. The outfit and the vibrating monstrosity filling her orifices drove that truth home. And I noticed her ever-so-slowly gyrating her hips, to enhance the stimulation.

"I got some footage of her and Seth doing some pretty kinky shit and used it to make her my first-and-only slut toy. Until you, that is. She and Seth are married and living in Milwaukee. He runs the family furniture stores in Wisconsin. But I digress. Once a year, I come for a visit and have her masturbate for me, on camera, with the USA Today in hand as a time stamp. When she comes, I let her eat my pussy, 'til I come in her mouth. This is just to remind her of her fuck up."

"Ironically, I had quite the crush on her and would have gladly been the object of her affections. But she chose Seth. Judging from how hard she comes for me; I am pretty sure she regrets that choice. How would you like to watch, BB?"

She bit her lip and rolled her hips a little faster. "Thank you, Miss Maria," she replied, sweetly.

I looked at her and smiled. "I knew it. What a little slut you are, BB. Dr. Kaplan-Donovan would be very ashamed of you." I lashed out a bit, reminding her of her title and marital status. The idea of April striking again entered my mind. If that ever happened, I would blow up both of their worlds.

After a moment, I calmed myself as I realized Sam would not be so shallow as Seth. Sam continued grinding herself against the seat. I remembered that temptation when I test drove the dildo.

"Easy, BB," I said, turning it off. "We'll be there shortly."

We pulled into a hotel near the airport, and I quickly got out and marched in with the duffle bag. Sam followed with her makeup bag. I let Sam go in first.

April was working the counter. She was tall as Sam, still slim with brown eyes and long dark hair. She was pretty and professional looking, wearing a gray skirt, white button-down blouse, and navy blazer.

She smiled at Sam, then, suddenly, her eyes shot toward me, and her expression became more serious.

"Hello, April. So good to see you again," I said, in a deviously sweet voice.

"Thank you, Miss Maria. Good to see you, as well," she said, with a forced smile.

I tapped the phone screen and the dildo kicked in on high. Sam jumped and squealed, startling April.

"April, this is BB. It's our first weekend together and she's a little excited."

Sam bit her lip to try to get control, but I was sure she was going to come right there in the hotel lobby, if I didn't cut it off before she lost it. She leaned on the front desk with both hands, stood there, legs together, ass out, trying not to come. Sam reached a hand out shakily, and April took it, looking confused.

"N-N-Nice to mee-eet you," Sam gasped.

"Nice to meet you, BiBi," replied April.

I cut in, talking sweetly. "I can't wait to catch up and talk about old times. When does your shift end?"

Sam looked at me with pleading eyes, hoping for relief, but I ignored her. She looked desperately around seeing who was going to witness her pending climax.

"I will be getting relieved at ten."

"In more ways than one. That's perfect. We'll see you then. BB will be joining us this evening. I am looking forward to you two learning more about one another. Don't you agree, BB?" I smiled.

Sam could only manage a gasping grunt noise and a nod, as the dildo worked its magic.

April's look of apprehension remained, as her eyes scanned Sam in the too-tight dress, leaning on the desk like a tweaked-out junkie in need of a fix.

"Can we get our room key, please. It's been a long trip and I think BB might have to pee."

She nodded, thankful for any excuse. She was squirming and gasping for breath.

"Here it is, Miss Maria. You're in room 312. Enjoy your stay."

"Thank you, looking forward to SEEING you soon. Come, BB."

From Sam's expression and mannerisms, I thought that she might take that command differently than I intended. However, I left the vibrator on until we reached the elevator. It was fun to watch Sam walk carefully, as she swayed and jerked, like a drunk at closing time.

As she staggered into the elevator, I turned it off and Sam groaned with disappointment and relief. My pussy was soaked from the nonstop rush of excitement. When we reached the room, I went toward the bathroom.

"Okay, BB, have a seat. I'm going to freshen up a bit. We have forty minutes until she gets off." I giggled at the pun. "When I am done, I want you to remove your toy, and clean yourself up. I imagine things are quite sticky down below. Take your time and when you are done, bring me your dress and your toy. I will give you your outfit for the rest of the evening. It won't be much and may not be on for long." I smiled as I entered the bathroom.