Skanked - Surrender Maria Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I came out, Sam ran in, slammed the door and it seemed like she peed forever.

"Take your time. I want you to be clean and fresh. Be sure to apply your itch meds. It's going to be a long night, BB."

I left her a note on the bed and stepped out to confirm our plans for the next day.

BB, I do not trust myself seeing you nude, so please put this on and I will return shortly.

XXOO

Maria

I left the room and contemplated the weekend. My newfound confidence brought many new thoughts. Sam had shown an eagerness to include others in her training. That opened up a world of opportunities.

First, I texted my new prospect.

Me: Did you enjoy watching BB's training today?

The response came quickly.

LP: Yes Miss Maria.

Me: I must say, you are very pretty, and you followed instructions very well.

LP: Thank you, Miss Maria, 😊

She was mine!

Me: Would you like to continue training.

There was a bit of a delay.

LP: 👍😈

Me: You are a naughty girl, aren't you?

LP: Yes Miss Maria.

Me: Naughty Girls sometimes have to be punished.

LP: Yes Miss Maria.

Me: Do you have a significant other?

Another pause.

LP: Yes, a fiancé.

Me: He or she?

LP: He

Me: Thank you for being honest. That's good. You must take care of him. Your first test. I want you to suck his cock tonight.

LP: OK

Me: What did you say?

LP: Yes Miss Maria.

Me: Better. Text me proof you sucked and swallowed. If you do well, I will bring you into our girls' weekend next month for more in-person training.

LP: Thank you, Miss Maria. Proof?

Me: Since you seem to need things spelled out. I will make it simple and remove the discretion I would have allowed. Send a video of you sucking your fiancé's cock like you love it and swallow as he comes in your mouth.

LP: Yes Miss Maria.

Me: If I don't have it by morning, we're done. Any further questions?"

LP: No Miss Maria. Thank you.

I did not text further and hoped I hadn't scared her off, but needed to test her boundaries early. I smiled thinking about the more imminent situation with April. I planned to push her to the limit this weekend. Especially in light of how she looked at Sam.

Next, I called Reflections Spa. I knew it was after hours but, with the world of possibilities running through my head, I needed to act while I was still thinking clearly.

When the machine answered, I left a message. "Yes, this is Maria Quinones, we have an appointment tomorrow for two. April McLaren set us up for it. She's decided to join us, and I wanted to explore other possible upgrades. Please call me back at your earliest convenience." I left my number as well.

I was like a kid in a candy store. Actually, a dyke in pussy store. My pussy throbbed with excitement as I returned to the room. Sam was in the bathroom, so I positioned two chairs at the foot of the bed. Then Sam peeked out the bathroom door.

"Oh, come out my pet and let me see...Oh my, that's even better than I..."

There was a knock and I pointed at one of the chairs. "Have a seat, BB. It's showtime."

The black-lace lingerie I picked was more beautiful on her than I imagined.

The front of the bottoms was an inverted triangle with the flat side up, but in the middle above her muff the waistline curved up to a point that was attached to a wraparound ribbon strap that clasped separately in the back. The panty front resembled a manta-ray shape.

On each hip, a vertical-ribbon strap connected the wrap around-ribbon strap to the spaghetti string of the panty and then continued down her outer thigh to a garter strap that wrapped each thigh. It gave the illusion of thigh-high stockings.

There was no lace on the back of the panties. Just the spaghetti straps forming a large triangle around her ass. The side strings were held together by three progressively shorter, horizontal ribbon straps about an inch apart. The top ribbon strap was the waistband, the bottom one crossed at the top of her ass crack. Below the third strap, the spaghetti strings formed a triangle framing her ass crack and converged at the bottom of her ass, to connect to the panty front.

The back of the top was very basic. It consisted of two vertical ribbon shoulder straps that connected to a cross strap by chromed rings about an inch in diameter. I thought, 'if only the rings were hearts, it would be a perfect match for the collar.'

From the front, the top was the same sexy elegance as the bottoms. The cups were sheer black lace. They were held together by three horizontal ribbon straps. That allowed much of the skin between her breasts to be exposed.

I was in awe, as I looked at her, wishing for more time to observe her, but April awaited.

I quickly went to the duffle and pulled out a black riding crop, then went to the door and confirmed it was April, before letting her in.

"Right on time, thank you, April. I bet you're anxious to show your stuff to my BB. I saw the way you looked at her earlier. Eyeing your next target?"

"Please, Miss Maria. You've made your point. You've already got more than you need to ruin my marriage. Please don't make me do this again," she said, as she entered the room with her purse and a copy of USA Today.

"April, sweetie. This is not the kind of begging I like to see, you know that. I've already explained, we will do this every year, so you cannot try to convince Seth, it was a past discretion that you have not repeated." I tapped the riding crop in my left palm for emphasis. "This year, you get the added bonus of my new pet watching you perform. Now, would you like to undress in the bathroom, or are you ready to strip for us out here?"

It appeared as if she was preparing to plead some more but thought better of it. She looked at Sam, then back to me, still tapping the crop in my palm. "Bathroom, please, Miss Maria," she said, meekly.

"Are you sure? I think BB would like to watch, wouldn't you?"

Sam was reluctant to answer but did so, trying not to offend me with the truth.

"I only have eyes for you, Miss Maria," she replied, cautiously.

"Please, BB, you've already put your skank on today, shaking your ass for a stranger in Walmart." I laughed. "Okay, April, however, you prefer, just show me that tight little body of yours."

A look of confusion and fear washed over April's face, and she walked between us and the bed. Then, she set the purse on the floor and the newspaper on the bed, before turning toward us and undressing. She took off her blazer, then her blouse and bra. Clearly, she took the suggestion to undress in front of us and dared not defy me.

She trembled slightly, as she disrobed, her eyes moving from Sam to me and back again. I loved the feeling, and my pussy began to moisten again.

She was tall and thin, with narrow hips. Her tits were smaller than mine, but her nipples were like thimbles. When she got to the skirt, she turned away. Her ass was small, but still very firm and round. The ass cheeks were barely bigger than my hand. It was a beautiful body with almost zero body fat.

"Good girl, April, you know how much I like that tight little ass," I said, with a triumphant grin.

Sam could not take her eyes off of her.

"Isn't that a cute little ass, BB?"

"Yes, Miss Maria," she said, enthusiastically.

She wore pantyhose, and I was excited to see her bare ass, as she moved to remove them. Thankfully, she took her hose and white panties at the same time. We sat mesmerized. She stepped out of them, then turned and faced us, before taking a seat on the edge of the bed. Her abs were muscular, and a six pack was visible. Clearly, she had kept in soccer shape after college.

She sat, legs together, and reached for the newspaper. I picked up her phone and began recording. April dutifully recited the date and held the paper up for me to focus on it. Then, I sat back in her chair filming, with a taunting grin.

Next, April leaned back with her left elbow popped behind her for support and brought her right hand to her pussy, as she spread her legs, exposing her petite pink labia.

"Miss Maria, I'm so sorry for trying to take your boyfriend, it was the worst mistake of my life. If I had known I had a chance with you, I would never--"

I spoke over her, "Oh, BB, I wish I could tell you how incredibly soft those inner thighs felt on my cheeks, when I ate this little tramp's pussy and made her come harder than Seth ever has."

April's fingers were rubbing up and down her cunt and picking up speed quickly, as she apparently relived a similar memory. Sam was mesmerized, drinking in the sight before her. I nearly forgot how firm and sexy April was. It was no wonder I became obsessed with her before she sold herself for Seth's family money.

Then, April looked at Sam, and began to beg. "Oh please, Miss Maria. I was so wrong, please let me suck your pussy."

The way she was looking at Sam, I thought it was not out of the realm of possibilities, she was referring to Sam herself as my pussy. April's pussy was soaking wet and her pussy sloshed as her fingers rubbed rapidly.

"Oh please, can I cum, Miss Maria?" panted April.

"This may be a new record, but okay," I replied.

April began to wail loud-and-proud, as she came like a freight train. I watched in awe, as her abs spasmed, jerking her upper body forward, causing her little tits to jiggle. I looked back at Sam, and then April again. Sam looked like she could feel what April was feeling. She leaned a little toward her, mouth open as if she might moan along with her.

"I'm coming, M-Miss Mar-ee-a."

"You little slut! I see you looking at BB. Now, you wanna steal my girlfriend?"

April was lost in her amazing climax and seemed oblivious.

"Please let me suck your ah! Pussy!" she screamed, as she hammered out the last few seconds of bliss.

As she recovered, she wasted no time dropping to her knees in front of me. "May I please suck your pussy now, Miss Maria?"

"Is she not trained well, BB?" I asked, casually.

"Yes, Miss Maria," Sam replied, eyes on April's little cunt.

"I have a different reward in mind for you, this year, April, my slut. You are going to get to watch how a good pet is rewarded. BB, please go to my purse and get your toy and itch meds. Little Miss Priss, here, thinks her asshole smells like roses, too. April, I'm gonna need you on your hands and knees on the bed, ass toward me." I stood up and began to tap my crop in my palm again.

April reluctantly complied, exposing her firm little buns and narrow hips, her tight, pink pussy seemed to beg for my tongue. Sam stared helplessly at it, holding the items I requested.

"Would you like to put it in for her, BB? You are drooling like a fucking dog. Put the meds away, and wet her with your tongue, like a skanky little bitch dog would do."

"Yes, Miss Maria," she answered eagerly, then dropped to her knees.

She put her hands on April's ass and quickly leaned in for a taste of the third pussy in her lifetime. She tickled her slit with her tongue tip, and April let out a cooing moan that had me throbbing. As her juices hit Sam's taste buds, Sam groaned and pressed her face in firmly.

"That's right, BB, get it up in there," I sighed.

I began to pet her head gently, as her tongue wet April's cunt and her nose tickled her asshole.

"Easy, BB, just lubing her holes, sweetie. This slut doesn't get your full attention, ever." I gripped her hair and pulled her back. "BB has the prettiest, fullest hair I have ever seen, April. Oh, but I see you can feel it on your thighs, can't you?"

"Yes, Miss Maria." April swayed her ass, as if trying to entice Sam back.

"Now the other hole, BB." I pushed, but she resisted.

"BB, you don't want her to take the toy in her dry ass, do you?"

April pleaded. "Please, Miss Maria, I don't want anything in my ass--"

The riding crop contacted her left bun inches from Sam's face with a loud crack.

April screeched.

"Did I ask for your input, April?"

"No, Miss Maria!" she responded, emphatically.

"Good, now you, BB. I expected better from you. Not even the first night and rule number one has been violated."

After the crack of the crop on April's ass, Sam replied quickly.

"I'm sor--"

I slapped Sam's ass with the crop.

"Let's not pretend BB has boundaries. We both know she doesn't. Now get to work!"

I shoved her face in April's ass, and she complied.

"You do like that, don't you, April?"

"Yes, Miss Maria," sighed April.

"Good girl, BB. Get up in there."

She pushed and wiggled, and April groaned with pleasure.

Next, she rolled her tongue into a tube, pushed it in and began tongue-fucking her. April's moans intensified with each plunge.

Sensing this was going a bit beyond just lubing her, I pulled her head back and handed her the toy. "Now this, BB."

Once she sucked the probes wet, I commanded her to put it in April. As she wiggled it in, April whined, "That's too big for my a--" I turned on vibrator and she paused, letting April feel the tingle, then pushed it in without complaint. April groaned with pleasure almost instantly.

"So you really do like it in your ass, don't you, April?"

"Yes, Miss Maria, oh!"

"Whenever you cum with it in you, I want you to yell out that you like it in you asshole."

"Yes, Miss Maria. It feels so good in my... Oh fuck!"

"Let's see how long she lasts on high, BB."

Sam knelt there, inches from her ass, watching it pulsate inside her, as April's head dropped to the bed and her ass pushed higher. Her groans were high and loud, as she raced toward orgasm number two. Sam touched her buns, caressing her soft smooth skin.

"Return to your seat, BB. You are not to touch her, unless I instruct you to. Understood?"

"Yes, Miss Maria," she replied, disappointed.

April's moans became more frantic by the second, and April watched in awe, as the toy pulsed inside her. She rocked her ass side to side, on the verge of climax almost immediately.

"Oh God! Miss Maria, I like it in my asshole! Oh fuck, I'm coming!" she screamed loudly enough, that I thought the adjacent rooms could hear.

"Feels so good in my asshole!"

Her hips rocked and she spasmed wildly, as she came, reminding me that I, too, needed to come.

Sam watched drooling like an animal.

Finally, I showed a little mercy and turned the dildo back to low. "I knew a sleazy, little slut like you would love it in the ass, April."

"Take BB's seat, April. I want you to see what might have been. BB, come here," I commanded, as she walked to the bed. April took her seat and tried to collect herself, while I guided Sam to the side of the bed and seated her on the edge, looking directly into a full-sized mirror.

Sam was clearly admiring herself in the lingerie. Next, I handed her a wide black ribbon I had in the duffle. "Put this over your eyes, my pet, and lie back on the bed. Let's give her a show!"

I stepped closer, tapping the riding crop in my palm, as Sam covered her eyes and tied it behind her head.

Sam settled slowly and sexily into position on the bed. I loved how much she really loved being controlled. I gently caressed her with the riding crop up her leg. She moaned softly, as it moved past her knee, then up my inner thigh, before rubbing across the crotch of the panties. She raised her pelvis to meet it and groaned so sexily, my pussy gushed with wetness. I climbed onto the bed next to her, as I dragged the crop, gently tracing a path up her belly before swirling around each breast.

Her body rose to meet it, as it moved over her. Next, it traced a path up her neck, past her chin and as it touched her lips, she gently kissed the soft leather flap on the end before I worked it back down. I moved closer to her on the bed lying next to her, but not touching her anywhere, except with the crop.

When it reached her panties again, I let it linger and began to rub her steaming cunt through her panties, before giving several gentle taps of the crop against her. She moaned and pushed her pelvis skyward. April groaned in response, reminding me this was as much for her benefit as it was for me.

I continued the pattern for several minutes, slowly torturing her, or should I say, both of them. I shuffled my body closer, as the crop traced a circle around her belly button and my tongue tip gently touched her lips. She opened her mouth and my tongue slowly slipped in, until our lips met, and I kissed her slowly but firmly.

April and Sam moaned together, as I kissed her, causing Sam's body to flutter with excitement. Then I broke the kiss and began to kiss the exposed parts of her breasts. Her chest pushed skyward, as she groaned her approval.

April whimpered when my hand released the crop and I let it rest between Sam's legs. Then, my other hand moved up to her left breast and pulled back the bra cup. Sam whimpered, as my lips hit her nipple and I began to kiss, nibble, and lick it stiff.

April's moans matched Sam's with each new contact I made. The blindfold added a new level of excitement for Sam, it seemed. I relished watching her body move, trying to anticipate where I might touch next and raising up to try to meet it.

As I switched to her right breast, I moved closer, pressing my body against her left side. When I broke the kiss on her breast, I began to rub her crotch with the crop again. Her hips gyrated in desperation, rubbing herself against it.

Then I released the crop and began rubbing her through the panties with my hand. She moaned higher and louder, "Ho, ho, ah!" Her lips puckered and quivered as her cooing moans grew more intense.

Her ass barely touched the bed, as she pressed against my hand. Without missing a stroke, I straddled her leg and planted my knees between hers. She spread her legs willingly, hoping for what came next.

I took a slow long lick up her slit through the panties, as I stretched out laying on my tummy, between her spread legs. She moaned her enthusiastic approval, and I heard April release a low, long groan before saying, "Oh God, Miss Maria, feels so good in my asshole."

April was coming again!

Just then, I pulled my tongue away from Sam, slid the crotch of her panties to the side and began rubbing my fingers up and down her slit. I sandwiched her labia between my fingers as I rubbed. My mouth was inches away, breath washing over her womanhood. Her mouth opened and she moaned loudly, as I pushed her to the brink. "My fingers just melt into her juicy, fucking cunt lips, April," I teased.

"So good in my ass! Ah!" screamed April.

Next, I slid two fingers inside her and plunged them steadily in and out, as her back arched, and she sang out with pleasure. Sam came quickly and powerfully, after hours of torture, moaning, whining and thrusting her pelvis against my hand. When her climax passed, I scooted lower and began to lick her clit while fingerfucking her, and she wailed again. April quickly followed her lead.

"Oh, Maria," Sam gasped, as my tongue relentlessly wiggled on her clit; they both joined in a chorus of high-pitched moans.

In a remarkably short period of time, maybe one minute, April and Sam were sharing a second orgasm, and their cries were music to my clit. My pussy dripped as the feeling of complete power had me running hot.

Sam's body spasmed and the climax lingered, as my tongue moved at lightning speed. Sam had a handful of bedspread in each hand, trying to hold steady, while I stimulated her clit relentlessly. When I finally pulled back, she collapsed back on the bed, gasping for air.

I got up on my knees and turned off the dildo as April sighed with relief. I moved up and untied Sam's blindfold, then, moved back down, straddled Sam's legs, gripped the waistband of her panties, and pushed her legs together with my knees. I looked at April, as I gripped Sam's panties and pulled them slowly down. Sam bent her knees, so I could pull them off without backing away from her soaking-wet pussy.