Skanked - Surrender Maria Ch. 02

Story Info
Maria's Girls Weekend continues.
13.5k words
4.86
5.1k
8
0

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 09/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rimaday
rimaday
1,865 Followers

Although this is a standalone story, it is the 11th chapter in a series that depicts a lesbian dom who manipulates a married woman into becoming a submissive sex-toy to be used for her amusement. It contains scenes of non-consent/reluctant sex and manipulation. If this offends in any way, please find another story. If you read on, please enjoy.

This Chapter continues the story of there "Girl's Weekend" from Maria's POV. For Sam's perspective of the weekend please read "Skanked-Surrender Sam's Story chapters 1-3.

____

I lay in bed next to the most beautiful, vibrant, intelligent woman I knew. Dr. Samantha Kaplan-Donovan was a pharmacist, and wife of millionaire CEO Edmond Donovan.

She was also my pseudo cousin growing up as our parents were best friends before she lost her parents. Although she was an adult at the time, my mother took her in as if she were her birth child.

The whole dynamic caused me to be resentful of Sam. She was the perfect daughter, I was not. I was the troubled rebellious daughter who dropped out of college, refused to work at the family pharmacy and generally didn't give a shit.

The past several weeks had taught me, most of the resentment stemmed from my own confusion about my sexuality and desire for Sam in that way.

It all came to a head when we had a terrible argument and said some awful things to each other. The result was it became apparent that Sam was unfulfilled in her marriage, and I was able to use that to manipulate her into where we were. A hotel room in Milwaukee at the end of the most memorable day of my life.

She was sleeping so contentedly, with her naked body against mine, breasts touching my ribs, arm over my breasts and leg bent and laying across my thighs. Feeling her warmth, her heartbeat, and her breath across my chest, was like a dream.

But it was real! She had come to our 'girls' weekend', far from Plainfield, Illinois, where no one knew us. She had submitted to me completely. It was still impossible to believe. The A student, strait-laced, always-follow-the-rules, consummate professional, was my pet. She would kneel and beg to please me, and had followed every instruction, giving herself to me completely.

I introduced her to my boyfriend-stealing, backstabbing, college roommate, April. Sam even helped me to manipulate and torment her for my pleasure. April was really the one who made me understand I prefer women.

She was the star player on our soccer team. She was tall, skinny, and very athletic. To this day, she remains in great shape physically. As my roommate, she was not shy about being naked in front of me and bringing men back to our room and fucking them, with me 'sleeping' in the room.

I became semi-obsessed with her, even secretly masturbating, while she fucked random guys. We had a moment when she came to me upset about her love life and I felt we made a real connection. Then she stole my boyfriend, Seth. Seth was from a wealthy family and heir to the McLaren furniture stores. The little bitch went for the money.

When I found out, I managed to get footage of them into some pretty kinky shit. Some of it was on my dorm bed, while Seth and I were still 'together'. In my rage, I used the footage to make April my first fuck-toy, until I dropped out.

She went on to marry Seth, and they live in Milwaukee, and she is the manager of the hotel where our 'girls' weekend' was taking place.

I have carried my wrath toward April with me for three years now. Once a year, I make her show a newspaper for a time stamp on video before making her masturbate and beg to suck my pussy. Once she comes, I let her eat my pussy until she makes me cum in her mouth. Outside of that, I have no contact with her.

This year, rather than let her eat my pussy, we inserted a three-headed monster, remote-controlled dildo (an ass and pussy probe vibrator with a clit tickler) into dear April and made her watch me fuck Sam while I controlled her dildo.

It was all too much to even believe. April came six times, until finally begging me to please turn it off. I had never felt so powerful in my life. And Sam willingly helped; I happily let her watch, and even taunted April in the process. I would never have imagined it.

The absolute icing on the cake of our first day was Little Perv. A completely unexpected surprise to start the weekend. We caught her spying on us in the Walmart bathroom as I transformed Sam from Dr. Samantha Kaplan-Donovan into her slut persona, BB, for the weekend. She spied us through the crack in the stall door, as I inserted the three-headed monster into Sam.

When I acknowledged her and invited her to join, she fled the restroom, only to return moments later, and spy on us again. That time, she was in the stall, and we were out. I used 'BB' to put on a show and manipulated her to hold one of BB's vibrators against her clit through her panties, until she came twice. She did it in the privacy of her little perv cave of a stall. Then I made her surrender her panties to Sam before we left. The topper to that encounter was, Little Perv gave me her contact information and had already begun training.

I felt like the queen of the world, and all must obey me. I hadn't planned any of that, but it was clear, Sam enjoyed being watched, and welcomed the idea of playing with others. It excited me immensely but scared me at the same time.

My vision for the weekend was pushing Sam's boundaries with me and introducing her to April, to use as an example of what happens to those who cross me, but Little Perv showed me how powerful a tool Sam could be.

As I lay there trying to calm down enough to sleep, the possibilities for the weekend were boundless. Sam slept so peacefully clinging to me, I was again jealous of her. I was about to give up on sleep when my phone dinged.

I managed to reach my phone without waking Sam and found a text from Little Perv. It was 12:08.

LP: Proof.

Attached to the text was a link to a video. My heart raced as I knew what it must be. I had managed to slip out for a few moments early and text with her. She agreed to further pet training after our encounter. I commanded her to suck her fiancé's cock and swallow. She was required to provide me with proof.

I opened the attachment and saw the side view of a young man, in his early twenties on the couch watching TV. He wore sweats and an Imagine Dragons T-shirt and was quickly joined by Little Perv, who stepped into frame and dropped to her knees between his legs.

"I haven't shown you how much I love you today," she said, resting her elbows on his knees. I could hear the Brewers game in the background as she got his attention. Her hands slid up his thighs to his cock, where she rubbed him through the sweats.

"Wow, Jen baby..." He looked like he thought better of speaking any further.

He watched, clearly surprised but happy for the attention. She rubbed his cock with her palms until he began to stiffen.

"There's the big guy and I'm so hungry," she teased, as she moved to the waist tie and pulled the sweats down.

He raised his hips, and she yanked them to his thighs. Then she backed up and shoved his knees together to take them to his ankles. There she began to stroke his cock with her right hand. I saw a clock on the wall that looked like it said 11:55.

Quick math, from that point to getting away to text me the video, thirteen minutes? Wow. It also became apparent that 'big guy' was a generous term. Say what I will about Seth being a cheating, quick-shooting piece of crap, but he was twice the man LP's fiancé was.

She wore the same black T-Shirt and jean skirt she had had on earlier. As she began to suck his dick, I wondered if she was still pantyless. "Damn, Jen. Ah!" he grunted.

I think the little-dicked asshole was watching the game, as she blew him. He seemed like a real winner. This video explained a lot. She was short, cute with a thick but shapely body; I had seen her briefly in the restroom, as she went into the stall. and I wished she had chosen to show me more of herself in the video, but I saw it as another teaching moment.

He held his hand on her head as she sucked his cock, and I got the impression he was more interested in the game and was using his hand to make sure she didn't block his view. But LP was determined. He lasted nearly two minutes before signaling her.

"Fuck, baby, gonna come." He grunted and she bobbed faster. "Serious..."

He tried to pull her off, but she refused, and he unloaded in her mouth. His upper body spasmed with a gaping mouth, clearly in disbelief that she was swallowing. I smiled knowing she, too, was willing to shatter boundaries for me.

My pussy was wet again, feeling powerfully sexy. I watched as she sucked him dry and when she stood up smiling at him, she went in for a kiss. He turned quickly and pecked her cheek,

"Thanks babe," he said, clearly avoiding the cum kiss.

I smiled again and thought to myself, 'Don't worry Little Perv, Maria loves the cum kiss.'

I wrote back.

Me: Thank you, LP. You take direction well. You have pleased me this evening.

LP: Thank you, Miss Maria.

Me: What were you thinking about when you sucked his cock?

LP: Sucking your cum off the dildo after pleasuring you, Miss Maria.

Me: I like the way your mind works LP. You are a fast learner.

LP: Thank you, Miss Maria.

Me: In the future, I would like to see less of your clothes in your videos

LP: Yes Miss Maria.

Me: Do you have any toys of your own LP?

LP: Yes Miss Maria.

Me: I would like to see you use them and share more of your thoughts when you make yourself come. Goodnight my possible pet.

LP: Goodnight, Miss Maria.

Feeling more empowered, I texted April. Sam continued to slumber peacefully with her head on my left shoulder, while I texted with my right hand.

Me: You did well tonight April. Continue to prove yourself, I will reward you.

I saw the typing icon three different times. Apparently, April was conflicted on how to respond but chose poorly.

April: Really?

Me: Is the backstabbing money hungry bitch questioning me?

April: How many times can I say, I'm sorry. Please, I truly am.

Me: What time do you start in the morning?

April: 7

Me: We will need you tomorrow.

April: How?

Me: However I choose.

April: Yes Miss Maria.

Me: I wish that was the attitude you led with. Suck your husbands cock and swallow his cum like a money-grubbing whore would and show me proof before you get to work.

April: Please don't make me.

Me: I offered the carrot, but you only seem to understand the stick. Option two show me proof you watched our latest video with him. We're done for this evening.

With that, I turned the phone off and listened to Sam breathing contentedly. Eventually, I fell asleep and awoke around five-forty-five. Sam was still fast asleep, and I slipped out of bed.

There were several items to attend to, and I did not want to wake Sam. So I washed my face, did not bother with makeup, combed my hair, put on black yoga pants and a black crop-top and crept out quietly.

I had three texts waiting. One from April and was pleased to see an attachment. With that, I knew, I now had three pets. This was not the plan for the weekend, but after our encounter with Little Perv, and the feeling of power, she brought out in me, it had all changed.

Combine that with the way Sam transformed into BB so completely. The freedom of anonymity for just a few days seemed to open the flood gates and wash away all of her barriers.

I had planned on taking her to a club to show her off, but when I saw the way she and April looked at one another, my mind raced with possibilities. After only one night, she gave me far more than I even imagined for the entire weekend.

And as I watched April suck Seth's cock, I could feel my resentment toward her fading. The interaction between her and Sam aroused me like I would never have believed. When she actually begged me to turn the toy back on, I knew deep down she loved it and I had to test her limits.

I also, got a reminder of Seth's one good quality: his cock. Apparently, April woke Seth to deliver his late-night hummer. I gave her points for cinematography over Little Perv. April dawned a black lace bra and thong undies, with her ass front and center.

I sat in the lobby with my earbuds watching. April masterfully delivered the blowjob as commanded and delivered the cum kiss afterward, which Seth eagerly received. He always could play the gentleman role very well. I sent her a text to acknowledge her obedience.

Me: Excellent April. Very good job. I do love your ass. Thank you.

There was no immediate response, but it was early, and I assumed she was either asleep or getting ready. My morning was off to a heated start and the next text only turned up the heat.

Little Perv had a busy night; her text also had an attachment.

LP: I hope you like this, Miss Maria.

The video opened with a shot of her bed. It was surprisingly feminine with pink flowers on the comforter and a pink-satin headboard, mostly obscured by an array of pillows with frilly trim, stacked three or four deep against the headboard. There was a silver bullet vibrator in the center of the bed.

Little Perv crawled into frame, completely naked this time, and took a spot leaning on the pillows facing the camera. She crossed her legs, but her black muff was visible as she sat with an arm across her breasts. A silver bullet vibrator lay next to her.

"Miss Maria, I've never done anything like this before," she said shyly, and looked away. "In fact, I have never been with a woman before."

She exhaled nervously and hesitated.

"I have thought about it, when I saw a particularly beautiful celebrity, or woman in passing that smelled particularly good, but nothing like today. When I heard you with BB-- something triggered in my brain, and I had to see. When I watched you with her through the door, and saw the way she trembled at your touch..."

She uncrossed her legs and began to rub herself slowly. Her skin was pale white but beautiful, she was built a little like me, but a little shorter and stockier. Her breasts were medium-small with protruding areolas, that looked like they were perfect for my mouth. Perfectly scripted, her next line described exactly how her video was affecting me.

"I felt a tingling rush through my body and something in me knew-- I needed more." She began to move her fingers in tight circular motion. "The way you had such complete control of such a beautiful, woman like BB. Excited me so much... Huh!"

Her eyes closed as she continued. "I tried to walk away, but the tingling wetness between my legs was so strong. I waited for the others to leave and had to go back in. When you saw it was me and gave me that sexy grin, I panicked and went into the stall."

"The way you looked in that blue dress. I'm so wet for you, Miss Maria."

Her fingers moved faster, and her lips puckered. "I'm coming, Miss Maria. I wanted to scream out in the bathroom when I. Ah!"

I was mesmerized, as she came, screaming her pleasure. After watching, I had to look and make sure I wasn't soaking through my yoga pants.

She finished by telling me how much it excited her when I smelled her panties and had BB, taste her cum. Then she licked her fingers clean. She moved closer to the camera, sitting on the end of the bed and apologized that she came so quickly, but the thought of pleasing me got her so excited.

I texted her back.

Me: I am soaking wet right now. Thank you, LP.

LP: 🥰

Me: You are very pretty and should be proud of your body.

LP: Thank You Miss Maria.

Me: I wish I was there to taste your sweet cum.

LP: I want to taste you, Miss Maria.

Me: You have pleased me LP and If you continue to obey, I would very much like to reward you.

LP: Thank you, Miss Maria. What would you like me to do.

Me: Since it will be a month until we return. I want you to feel free to send more videos. It is important that you feel comfortable sharing your fantasies with me. It Can be a bit overwhelming. BB confessed to masturbating over forty times in a month thinking of pleasing me.

LP:😍

Me: You may masturbate as often as you like as long as you take care of your fiancé. You will need to provide proof you are meeting his needs. I will not be a homewrecker. BB is required to do the same."

LP: Yes Miss Maria.

Me: Enjoy and please share. If you continue to follow your training, when we return, we will take the next step.

LP: Thank you, Miss Maria.

Me: You are welcome. When you join us, I will determine when and how you will come. Is that understood?

LP: Yes Miss Maria. Will you give me a toy like BB's?

Me: If you earn it, someday I may give you a cuntifier too. But you know I will be at the controls.

LP: Yes, thank you, Miss Maria.

Me: I had to give BB the cuntifier to keep her in check. Otherwise she surely would have been caught masturbating somewhere inappropriate. I will text you when I want to speak to you again. In the meantime, I look forward to your sharing more thoughts.

I was in awe of her progress. I had to fight the urge to make her come to the hotel and play with her the rest of the weekend. But this was BB's weekend, and I had already brought in April. There were so many possibilities with April and BB; a third would be too much for me!

As I pondered April's fate, I looked at the third text from Mama.

Mama: How's your weekend going? You never let me know you made it okay.

Me: You are up early.

Mama: I worry about you.

Me: Bibi is with me, mama. I'm fine.

I almost wrote BB but thought about Mama's view of Sam's nickname, being the pet name I used as a child for my aunt. I smiled at the thought of Mama's reaction if she ever discovered what dear, sweet, Sam was capable of.

Mama: Glad to hear it and so happy you two are getting along so well. Enjoy your weekend. You both deserve it. Heading to the store. Love you.

Me: LYT

With that, I finally got to my first cup of coffee. It was already ten after seven, and I had seen no sign of April. I started toward the front desk, but decided, instead, to check in on Sam before talking to April.

I crept in ever so slowly, so the door mechanism did not wake her and made absolutely sure the door did not slam closed. She was still sound asleep, sprawled out on her tummy. Her ass puffed up the comforter, and the thought occurred to me to crawl between her legs and go back to sleep using her ass as my pillow.

When I returned to the lobby, the light from April's office was visible behind the desk. The clerk was a young African American that was finishing up the night shift.

"How may I help you?"

"Is April,in this morning?"

"Yes, ma'am, but she is setting schedules for the day. Is there something I can help you with."

"Can you tell her Miss Maria needs to speak to her in her office. Please," I replied, looking her in the eye.

When she averted her eyes, I had to check the urge to add, 'If you do a good,job, I may let you bury that pretty face in my cunt later.' Little Perv had me wet, hot and feeling invincible. It was, at that moment, I realized my ego would need to be held in check. Overestimating my ability to turn others could be costly.

She returned a moment later. "If you go to the door just around the corner, I will let you in ma'am." P

Her name tag said Shyla.

"Thank you, Shyla," I replied, making eye contact.

I entered and closed the door behind me. April stood to meet me, awkwardly trying to look at ease. She pointed at the seat in front of her desk.

"You can have a seat if you like, Miss Maria."

"Thank you for the text this morning, April. I'm pleased by your progress," I said, as I stepped forward.

"Thank you, Miss Maria," she replied, with an annoyed tone.

rimaday
rimaday
1,865 Followers