Skanked - Surrender Maria Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped tit-to-tit with her, looking up at her. "You are getting closer to a reward."

I parted my lips, and she hesitated, until my eyes widened as if to ask if she would dare rebuff me. Then she leaned down and kissed me. I stepped forward until her ass hit her desk and my tongue slipped into her mouth. She propped her hands on her desk for support as she whimpered softly, clearly liking it, at least as much as I was.

I kept it up until her moans became desperate, and then I withdrew. She looked disappointed as I looked up at her and smiled. Her look quickly turned to concern as I grinned at her deviously.

Next, I leaned towards her, as if to go for another, while I reached between her legs and raised her skirt. She sighed, as my fingers touched her through her silk panties.

"Oh, April, your pussy is hot for me already."

I held my parted lips close to hers, as I rubbed her gently through the silk. She nodded and leaned it to kiss me, and I backed away, leaving her awkwardly leaning into the kiss with her eyes closed, only to contact air.

"You sucked Seth's cock as eagerly as you did when you were trying to bag your meal ticket. I liked the video very much. Thank you for showing that tight little ass for me, while you did. If you serve me well today, I may remind you what it feels like when a partner gives you a real orgasm."

I could see the anger in her eyes, and casually sat in the chair she directed me to and looked at her as if waiting for a reply.

"I assure you, I am no stranger to 'real orgasms'."

"Clearly, you had six last night and begged for a couple of them.

"How can I help you, Miss Maria?" she asked, without her arrogant tone.

.

"Come here and show me your clit, April. I'm guessing it's pretty sore," I said, as if asking for a new room key.

"I'm at work..."

I glared at her, and she stopped. Then she walked to me, and I gripped her by the hips and positioned her with her ass on the desk, facing me.

"Thank you, April. Pull your skirt up," I said, like a doctor performing an exam.

She did as commanded, and I looked up at her. "Thank you, April. You know you are really quite pretty when you comply without the scowl and eye rolls," I said, while pulling her panties to mid-thigh. "Good. Now, set that cute little ass on the desk."

I purposely kept her panties on to make a point.

"You do such a good job shaving your cunt, sweetie. Thank you."

I pushed in between her knees, stretching the panties, as I reached in with two fingers and spread her clitoral hood back. She looked nervously at the door, clearly rattled by the volume with which I was speaking.

I whispered, "Sorry, April; we're at work, I'll be quiet. Oh, my... she is a little angry looking this morning."

I blew on it softly, moving dangerously close.

"I almost forgot how pretty your pussy is, April. I can smell how much you like me right now." I smiled at her.

She stared back at me, mouth breathing and confirming my comment.

"Should I kiss it and make it better, April?"

She trembled in response, and I leaned in to engulf her clit and hood, gently swirling my tongue.

She moaned, as her body quivered, "Huh!"

"I forgot just how yummy you taste, sweetie. Is this what you want, April?" I asked, firmly.

"Yes, please! Miss Maria."

I took her in my mouth again and groaned into her cunt. She squirmed and groaned.

"You want me more than you ever wanted Seth, don't you?"

I, again, took her warm soft labia gently teasing her inflamed clit with my tongue.

"Yes, yes, yes," she panted.

I pulled back. "Good girl. I've got some cream I need to apply, so we can keep your little pussy moist and ready for later; for now, the aloe will help with the sting."

She fought back the scowl, as I reached into my purse for the cream. Then I squeezed a large dollop into my hands and rubbed it warm.

"Got it nice and warm for you, April," I said, as I stood.

Then I rubbed it softly against her clit and spread it over her labia and down to her taint.

"You're like warm butter, April. I just melt right into you."

We stood nose to neck, but she kept her eyes on mine, as my left hand applied the cream to her clit and my right hand pushed two fingers inside her.

"You are so tight, huh, you're squeezing those pussy muscles onto my fingers. You don't wanna let go, do you?"

She quivered and squeaked.

"You're like a little bitch in heat, clamping onto the male's cock and not letting him go."

"Oh God," she whimpered.

"I like your attitude so much more right now, April. Keep this up and you may come yet."

With that, I lapped at her lips with my tongue, and pulled back before she could reciprocate, while I removed my hands, stepping back.

"Put those panties back on for ten minutes, to let the lotion sink in, then take them off. I'll be checking later."

She stood stunned before reaching for her panties.

I looked at her waiting.

"Thank you, Miss Maria," she replied, trying to smile.

"You're welcome. Thank you for being available for us today, we're going to need your help."

"I'll do what I can, Miss Maria."

I exited the office and headed for another cup of coffee.

After drinking it, I checked on Sam again. She was still out, so I laid out her outfit for the day on the bathroom counter and left a note. Then I crept out again, full of energy and took a walk.

While I was out, I got a call back from the spa. Brenda was the manager and she introduced herself.

"Hi Brenda, thanks for calling me back. I wanted to talk to you about the services April made for us. I'm Maria."

"Yes, I was told to call you Miss Maria. Is that correct?"

"That's fine, thank you. Can you refresh me on what we are set up for?"

"Sure, I have you down for two full-body, deep-tissue massages, and two hair stylings."

"Great, thank you. I would like to add April to the roster at my expense; she is working hard and could really use some special treatment."

"I think we can swing that; we had a couple of cancellations. Yes, no problem," she said, cheerily.

"Miss April told me that you sometimes offer 'special massages' for some of your shyer lady customers?" I lied.

"She did not mention anything like that to me," she replied, nervously.

"Is this call being recorded Miss Brenda." P

She did not answer.

"Well, if it is, I can assure you I am not proposing anything to set you up. I am not a police officer, state, or federal agent of any kind. I am just looking for near-happy endings for my two pets and me. We will appreciate the most comprehensive treatment we can get and are not afraid to pay for superior service. To repeat, I will provide the happy ending later, they are not to have a true happy ending, but teasingly close would be appreciated.

"Miss Maria, I promise you won't be disappointed with our service. I may suggest something you may not know we offer, but we do have a package that includes a coffee cleanse. Have you ever had a cleanse before?"

"No ma'am. Tell me more."

"Well we have two rooms with special tables. We offer a warm-coffee infusion, that cleanses the bowels and provides an invigorating caffeine rush that is hard to match."

"You are a good salesperson, Miss Brenda. Put us down for three. I can hardly wait to meet you. See you soon."

"Done and thank you, Miss Maria. See you soon."

My mind raced with possibilities as I walked. I found myself eyeing every woman, I encountered, imagining if I could turn them or not. It was as if I discovered new magical powers and could hardly wait to try them out.

When I got back to the hotel, it was close to nine already, and the free breakfast would end. So, I grabbed some coffee and headed to the room. She was awake, but still in bed.

"Good morning, BB. Coffee?"

She looked me up and down and smiled.

"Yes, please. Thank you, Miss Maria." She replied contentedly.

"Finish your coffee, sleepyhead, then shower up, BB. I'll get us some breakfast before they close. Your outfit is on the counter."

There was not much to the outfit. It was a leopard-print mini-miniskirt with a matching short-sleeved crop-top that barely covered the wearer's breasts. It had a deep-V top with three buttons close together below the breasts. The top's V-neck was trimmed in black lace and matching lace carried down the right side of the miniskirt. It came with a matching 'necktie', which was basically a cloth choker with a little tie that laid on her exposed tits. The third piece was a pair of black fishnet thigh-highs. I left her no underwear.

I went down for another cup of coffee and picked some bagels, fruit, and yogurt before they closed up the breakfast. I gave her about thirty minutes and headed back to the room.

When I returned, I stepped in and yelled, "I'm back..." I stood, holding the food in disbelief. Sam blushed and I sat the tray down, discarding the food as my appetite was elsewhere. The revved-up morning took its toll when I saw her.

I could only imagine the ravenous look on my face as I walked toward her. I suddenly couldn't breathe as our eyes locked, and I drew closer and closer, until our lips touched.

Her lips parted as her soft warmth touched mine. She instantly whimpered, as our tongues danced. I felt myself getting lost in her. Her touch, her warmth, her softness, her scent, her taste. The butterflies in my stomach were overwhelming. Everything about her made me want her.

I began working on the buttons to the top and, in no time, it burst open, freeing her breasts that were clearly overstuffed into the top. I would have to fix that later, but there were more urgent matters that needed to be addressed.

She moaned her approval, as our kissing intensified. When my hands gripped her breasts, she whimpered into my mouth and breathed deeply through her nose.

My hands pressed against her tits, caressing and kneading her gently, before breaking the kiss and moving my lips to her stiffening nipples. Her eyes closed and let me have my way. I teased her with my tongue on her right nipple and then the left.

Mt hands explored her belly and back, slowly, and methodically. Her body trembled as she was content to let me do as I pleased.

I kissed my way to her neck and whispered, "I want you so much, BB."

She rolled her head back, gave me her neck, and moaned softly in response to my gentle kisses around the edges of her collar necklace.

"Are you wet for me?" I asked sensually, knowing the answer.

"Oh yes, Miss Maria," she gasped.

As I continued nuzzling her neck, my hand slid down the front of the skirt, and my fingers curled under until my middle finger slipped between her labia.

"I love the way my finger melts into you, my pet," I said, as I kissed and nibbled her neck.

She whimpered in response as her hips slowly rocked, rubbing herself against the length of my finger.

"You turn me on so much, Miss Maria," she panted.

"And you're all mine," I said.

Then I withdrew my hand, took my fingers to my mouth, and licked them clean. "Ummm," I sighed, "I think I'll have a nice, hot serving of cunt-cum for breakfast."

Then I gripped the sides of the skirt and yanked it up over her hips before my right hand returned to her wetness and my finger pushed inside.

She exhaled in broken gasps, followed by a series of quick breaths through her gaping mouth. She began to pant and moan, on the verge from just one finger. Suddenly, I removed it, gripped a handful of skirt at each hip, and pushed the skirt up her torso, clearing her belly button.

She looked at me, in shocked desperation, as I dropped to my knees and began to slowly kiss her exposed tummy, in a series of soft, methodical kisses over her midriff. Next, I circled her belly button and swirled my tongue inside it; her tummy quivered in response, and I felt her legs begin to wobble.

She gripped the back of my head for balance and tried to pull me to the bed, but both my hands gripped her ass and dug in. "Un-huh. You'll stand right here and give me my breakfast, when I tell you, and where I tell you, you greedy little skank! First, I think you need a lesson in patience, as well as obedience."

With a firm grip on her ass, I pulled her close and pressed my flattened tongue against her belly and licked up across her navel, before licking to the right, then back to the left. Leaning on my left knee, I brought my right leg between her legs and pushed them apart.

"Spread that juicy pussy wide for me, BB."

She did as commanded, lowering herself closer to my mouth. I began to plant little kisses on her belly again, with my hands caressing her cheeks. Then I brought both hands around between her legs and back up to her ass.

"Please, Miss Maria," she pleaded.

My hands gripped her ass and I spread my elbows, pushing her legs wider.

"What is it you want, BB?" I teased.

"Please, I need to come for you."

"For whom?" I asked, sarcastically.

"Only for you, Miss Maria. Can we please lie down on the bed..."

"So you can just lie there, while I pleasure you, is that it," I barked.

"Oh no, I want to please you, Miss Maria," she pleaded.

"Then you will do as you're told, won't you?" I said, looking in her eyes as I planted a whisper of a kiss on her pussy lips, before moving back to her thighs.

"Yes, Miss Maria."

"You come when I decide."

"Yes, Miss Maria."

"Have you enjoyed the weekend so far?"

"Yes, Miss Maria."

I gazed up at her and took a playful lap with my tongue, splitting her labia subtly. Then I returned to my kisses, across her muff, up to her belly and back down to her thighs.

Next, I took a deep breath, eyes closing as I did. "Oh, BB, you smell so scrumptious this morning."

Then I exhaled, flooding her pussy with warm breath. My lips puckered, directing my breath towards her engorged pussy lips.

Her eyes closed, as my breath sent goosebumps up her spine.

"Damn, I love touching you, BB." I sighed and teased the crease between her thigh and mons with my tongue again.

As I finally made firm, deliberate contact with her steaming pussy, she released a loud, crackling moan that echoed through the room. Her mouth hung open, as mine engulfed her labia, sucking them in, while my tongue wiggled between them.

"Oh yes, Miss Ma-- Maria!" she sang.

My left hand gripped her ass and pulled her hard against me, as my right slid slowly up her belly toward her breasts. Her groans echoed through the room as my lips and tongue moved methodically, sucking, probing, and swirling-- bringing her to the point of no return.

This time, I did not pull back, and plunged ahead full steam. My head bobbed and circled, pressing my tongue in, out, and all around her clit. Her eyes closed, giving way to another orgasm, I broke contact and barked, "Look at me when you come, BB!"

She opened her eyes, and I plunged back in, bringing her to an Earth-shattering climax. She stared desperately at me, groaning loudly and uncontrollably. Her upper body jerked with each wave of orgasmic pleasure and her legs trembled so badly, she could barely stand.

Finally, she pushed my head back. I took a quick breath, and told her, "I'm not done with you yet, BB."

I dove back in, moving my head and tongue faster and harder, forcing her clit to fire again and again. Her body jerked, and her mouth locked open, spewing a series of guttural grunts in time with her body spasms. She tried to pull free, but I had two hands on her ass, holding her against me.

Finally, she lost her balance and fell back, landing hard on her ass with her hands extended behind her. I toppled with her and landed on my side, across her left leg. She gasped, getting her breath, half in shock, before starting to laugh.

After a few giggles, I stood up and helped her up. "Are you okay?" I asked, sincerely.

"Oh God, yes!" she replied, rubbing her ass.

"Shall I kiss it and make it better?" I smiled and moved in for a kiss.

We kissed deeply and slowly, letting her taste her own cum, while I turned and pulled her toward the bed.

I wriggled up onto the bed, as she crawled her naked body up with me and lay on top of me, all without breaking the kiss. Her legs straddled my thighs as my hands caressed her back and ass.

"Help me out of these clothes, please," I said, ready for my turn.

She quickly complied and pulled me up to peel off the spandex top. As it cleared my head, she leaned back in for a kiss, as we settled back down on the bed. Then she gripped the waistband and peeled the yoga pants down, while I raised my ass and wriggled out of them.

Next, she moved back up and lowered her naked body against mine. She cupped my face, leaning on her elbows and kissed me deeply, as our breasts pressed together; she moved to my neck, and shoulders.

Sam worked her way across my shoulders and down my chest, slowly and thoroughly, not missing a spot with her soft kisses. She continued down, circling my breasts with her kisses. My breathing intensified, as she gripped my breasts gently and kissed my nipples, teasing them with her tongue. They were at full attention, and I moaned as she continued. She lingered before finally moving lower, following my body tats with her kisses.

She whispered, "Oh, Miss Maria, your skin is so warm and soft. I love kissing you."

I sighed and gently stroked her head, as she kissed my abdomen, tracing my artwork. As she worked lower, she raised onto her knees and pushed my legs further apart. I felt her breathe my scent in, as she kissed around my muff and my hips undulated in anticipation.

She slipped lower, pushed my thighs apart, and stared at my pussy. Then she looked up at me, as I gazed down with desperate anticipation, mouth open and breathing deeply.

Not breaking eye contact, she leaned in and licked firmly up my slit. My eyes widened and I moaned in a gasping desperate voice. She sighed, exhaling across my womanhood, while her tongue swirled between my pussy lips.

"Oh yes, BB," I whimpered.

She continued to devour me as my hips rolled, in response, and she picked up the pace. I groaned louder and louder, before pulling her off.

"I have a surprise for you, BB," I said, as I reached into the goodie bag and pulled out a new toy. It was a double-headed, bright-pink, strapless dildo, with two cocks at about a thirty-degree angle to one another. My end was about five inches long, and the other about six or so.

"I promise this will scratch that itch, my pet." I lay back on the bed and curled my finger in the come-hither gesture. She obeyed and crawled on top of me again. My lips parted to receive her kiss and she obliged, kissing me long and deep.

My arms wrapped around her, and we kissed for several minutes before I rolled her onto her back and straddled her. Then I smiled down at her, as I moved my end of the dildo to her mouth.

She opened, letting her lips cling to the cock, as I twisted it slowly into her mouth.

"That's it, my hungry little slut, suck that cock like you did Eddie's, the night I watched you."

I grinned as she moaned on the cock and sucked it hard. "You liked me watching, didn't you?"

She whined and nodded, as my pussy throbbed for her.

"I'm going to need you to be a good slut for Eddie, too. We can't have him getting suspicious. I'm going to have to watch and make sure you do as you are told to satisfy him. Understood, BB?"

"Es iss arria," she replied, with the dick in her mouth.

"Oh, that's it, sweetie, get it good and wet." I rose up straddling her. "Good girl. Now put that end inside me, nice and slow."

I handed it to her, holding the base and she gripped the larger dick with one hand and guided my end in with the other, twisting it back and forth as she penetrated me.

"Oh yeah," I sighed.

Once it was all in, she gripped the cock with both hands and began sliding it in and out. I bounced in rhythm with her and moaned my excitement. She responded by moving faster and harder. Again, she surprised me, and my plan detoured quickly.