Skanked - Surrender Maria Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dildo sloshed in my wetness as her pace quickened, when suddenly, she turned it on. It must have looked as if she was giving me a double hand job, the way she held the business end of the cock and jerked it up and down.

"Huh! Oh shit, BB. That's..." I exhaled heavily and tried to talk, but each time my mouth opened, a moan or grunt was all I could get out. I stared at her as she took me to the edge of another climax.

I wanted to stop her, but couldn't. It felt so good, and the naughty look in her eyes froze me in place; she moaned along with me, her mouth hanging open with mine as the climax hit. I fell forward, catching myself by pinning her shoulders to the bed. But she continued to jerk the dildo making my climax last as long as possible.

Finally, I gripped her arm, signaling I was done, and she released the cock. I collapsed on top of her, with my face buried in her neck, panting heavily.

"Damn, BB," I sighed, as I reached down between my legs and turned the vibrator off.

I caught my breath, lying on her, with her end of the strapless pressed between us. Kissing her neck was simply heavenly-- hearing her breathe and feeling her tilt her head to give me access. I captured my thoughts as I planted tender kisses before I rose back up, straddling her again. Then I touched her tits and began rubbing them as I smiled down.

"Do you have an itch, BB?" I asked, rubbing the cock on her tummy.

"Oh, God, yes. Please help me with it, Miss Maria," she teased.

I grabbed the lilac lube, squeezed it out and rubbed it on the dildo, then spread the rest on her pussy. "I've got a new applicator for you."

She gasped, as I lowered down and kissed her, while aligning the dildo for penetration. She quickly reached down to help guide it in. I slowly pressed and retreated, easing it inside her.

She was so warm and soft against my skin, and her hums sent chills down my spine as I filled her gently. My tongue probed her mouth, as I slowly made love to her. She whimpered as I penetrated her all the way.

Our heads rolled, as our kisses heated up. Her hands caressed my back and ass, pulling me closer. When I moved to kiss her neck again, her moans of approval echoed through the room.

I whispered, "I don't see the need for the vibrator, do you?"

Her moans intensified, confirming her agreement, as her fingers clenched my ass cheeks.

With each push, she yelled out, gripping my ass tighter. After a few moments, I rose to a push-up position, smiling down at her.

"I love this, BB. It feels so good inside me."

Her mouth hung open as she moaned louder and louder, nodding that she agreed.

"Oh God, Miss Maria, I love feeling you inside of me, ah!"

I dropped my head and thrusted my tongue in her mouth, as we kissed passionately. When our breasts touched, I hunched my back and let our nipples dance together.

"Oh Maria..." she whimpered, as her arm wrapped around my back and pulled me firmly against her. Then she pulled her knees up and I wrapped her legs around me. That angle made the cock hit home and she came loudly and intensely.

I kissed her neck, as she rolled her head back and sang in climactic bliss. My hips maintained their rhythmic roll as I whispered.

"Oh, yes come for me, BB."

"Oh fu...Uh!" Her high-pitched moans echoed through the room, as I milked her climax for all I could.

When it passed, I slowed, maintaining a deliberate motion in and out, then finally withdrew. She gripped my face and kissed me deeply.

"Oh God, thank you, Miss Maria."

"You're so welcome, my pet, but we have only just begun." I rolled off and stood next to the bed. "I just fucked you like a lady. Now it's time to fuck you like a slut, don't you think?" I asked sweetly and pulled a strap from the bag. We'll need a little reinforcement for this round. Hands and knees, come here, please." I removed the riding crop from the bag and laid it on the bed.

She did as commanded, eagerly with a nervous expression. She stopped on all fours in front of me, and I slipped a ring over the cock and pushed it onto the base.

"Strap it in, please. Oh wait, should we have April here for this, BB?"

She froze, unsure what to do at first. The rapid transition from slow, passionate lovemaking to this, worked as planned. I never wanted her to know exactly what might come next.

"Come on now, BB. You clearly liked her watching and lusting after you."

She was clearly conflicted on how to respond.

"I'd rather you fuck me hard right now, please, Miss Maria. Just the two--..."

"Whoa, my little slut. Clearly, you forgot who decides when you cum. Let me demonstrate once again who's in control. Strap me!"

I leaned over and dialed the front desk and waited for her to strap on the dildo.

"Hi, this is room 312, can you please put April on."

A man replied, "I'll have to see if she's available, is there--"

"Okay, hurry please." I interrupted.

She figured out the strap that went up and around the waist and attached it. She kissed my belly as she buckled it.

"That's a good girl," I said, sweetly.

He returned, "Ah yes, she's busy--"

I cut him off. "What? busy? You tell her this is Miss Maria, and we have issues with this room. If she's not on the phone in thirty seconds, I will post pictures of this shit all over the internet. Clock's ticking!"

Sam looked up at me, and she smiled sweetly. Then my eyes widened, letting her know she wasn't done. She forgot the other straps and quickly went back to work. She struggled to figure it out, and took it around the front of my thigh, back through my legs and attached it incorrectly.

"Hello April, glad you could clear your busy fucking schedule. Come to the room, please. We need you to see something, and then we're going to need you to take us on a little shopping trip before the spa..."

I slapped Sam's hands away and gave her the one-minute finger gesture.

"I can get you an Uber," replied April, with her hostile tone.

"Uber? You're my fucking Uber, errand girl, and whatever the fuck else I need today. Get that tight, little ass here now. Did you ditch the panties?"

There was a pause before she responded, "Yes, Miss Maria."

"Good girl. You have one minute." I hung up and turned to Sam.

"BB, honey, between my legs and then around."

"Thank you, Miss Maria," she said politely, not wanting to upset me further.

When she got me strapped, there was a knock. "Come in, please!" I yelled. "BB, lube up your cuntifier please, both itch meds."

"How can I help you, Miss Maria?" asked April.

"That's a much better response than having your lackey try to tell me you're busy. Nonetheless, there are lessons to be learned today for both of you. April, put the chair there at the foot of the bed again. Then knees on the chair ass towards us."

Sam sat on the bed and lubed the probes of the 'cuntifier'. April was going to need an attitude adjustment today. I picked up the lubes and turned toward her.

"Hike your skirt and stick out that sweet little ass. Doesn't she have just the cutest little ass, BB?"

"Yes, Miss Maria," she agreed, enthusiastically.

"Her whole ass is smaller than one of your bubble-butt cheeks. Wiggle that ass like a boyfriend-stealing slut, April," I said, in a calm voice.

I squirted the lilac lube in my hand and took one stroke up April's slit, then slid two fingers into her pussy.

"Stick that ass out more, please. It's hard to believe a backstabbing little whore has such a nice ass. Bring that down here, BB."

As she crawled to the foot of the bed, I dripped rose lube down April's ass crack and jammed two fingers into her asshole. April let out a squeak of pain, recovered quickly and moved her knees to the edges of the seat to spread herself open a little more.

I continued working both holes with two lubed fingers. April began to rock her hips and breathe more frantically. "You love this, don't you, April."

"Yes, Maria!" she said, sounding hopeful I might follow through.

"Last night taught you that you like it in the ass, huh?"

"Yes, please, Miss Maria."

"You want me to make you come, don't you, April?"

"Yes, please, Miss Maria."

"Do you deserve it, bitch?"

"No, but..."

April stopped short, but I continued.

"Does Seth get you this fucking horny, bitch?"

"No, Miss Maria."

"If you do what you're told today, I just might make you come."

"Yes, please, Miss Maria."

Sam watched intently, as April's ass and pussy clung to my fingers, jealous that I was giving her attention. I liked that.

April's admission that Seth could not satisfy her and her promise to obey was sweet satisfaction. When I pulled out, she whined and shoved her ass in the air, with both holes gaping.

"Stay right there, April!" I commanded and reached for the cuntifier.

April continued to wiggle her ass, begging for the fingers back.

"It's a good thing you lent her your itch meds, BB. I think April's got that same itch she just can't seem to scratch."

I pressed the dildo to April and wriggled it in quickly. Then I tapped the phone and turned it on low. Sam stared at April's haunches, with the toy vibrating inside her.

"You do not come until I tell you, April. Understood?"

"Yes, Miss Maria," she gasped, as the toy buzzed inside her.

"You may sit, April," I said, as I walked over and stood behind Sam. "Bring that ass to me, BB."

She did as commanded, and I saw April rubbing herself against the chair. I feared she would make herself come even in low, so I picked up the phone, tapped the screen to turn it off as I shook my head at her. Sam pointed her ass to me, knees spread and pussy glistening. We were sideways to April, who watched hungrily.

I stepped in and leaned over Sam, positioning the dildo head between her legs and released it, so that its length pressed against her slit and began to slowly rub it between her swollen pussy lips. She moaned as the hard rubber slid against her and felt the cock vibrating. The tension of the strap-on held it very firmly against her and my end made great contact with my G spot.

"April, you took so long to get your ass up here, you may have to wet BB's pussy for her," I said, as I rubbed Sam with the cock.

"Yes, Miss Maria," replied April, eagerly.

Sam couldn't help but groan at the thought.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you, slut!" I said, as I snapped the crop on Sam's ass.

Sam shook her head.

"Are you lying to me, BB!" Another whack of the riding crop.

"Yes, Miss Maria," she replied, trying to avoid the crop.

"You, skanky little slut! You wanna fuck the bitch that took my boyfriend!" Another nip from the crop.

"I'm sorry, Miss Maria," Sam replied, in unison with April.

I smiled at April, surprised by her response to my question to Sam.

"Do you wanna lick my pet's pussy and wet her for me, April, you, backstabbing little skank?"

She hesitated before stammering, "Y-y-yes, Miss Maria."

I could see Sam's juices coating the dildo and gave her another swat.

"What a little slut you are, BB. Getting your slut juices all over my cock. So sorry, April, I guess the horny little bitch won't need your help after all, will you, skank!"

I swatted again for emphasis.

"No, Miss Maria, you make me so wet!"

I looked toward April, who was grinding herself on her chair, forcing the toy in deeper, and looking disappointed.

"What is it you need, BB?"

"I need you to fuck me while she watches!" Sam panted. "It feels so good. Please put it in me hard."

I felt a rush of wet heat, amazed at Sam's reaction to all of this. She enjoyed taunting April. I supposed she thought it better to direct my wrath April's way.

"Do you think you deserve it, BB?"

"No, I don't, but please, punish me with your cock, Miss Maria," replied Sam, whimpering.

Once again, she surprised me with her answer. I stopped moving my hips and she began rocking her body, rubbing herself against the cock. April whimpered as she stared at her tits rocking. April's face was hungry and desperate, and she was rubbing the cuntifier against the chair harder.

"Don't you dare come, April," I said, before delivering another slap to Sam's ass with the crop. "Look at you, making your tits bounce for April. You like her drooling over your bimbo boobs, don't you, BB?"

"Oh my God, Miss Maria. Please, can I come? I need to come!" Sam begged, wanting to come in front of April, knowing she could not.

"You already came this morning..." slap! "What a fucking slut! You, like to be punished..." slap!

Sam was groaning with excitement and once again, I stopped all motion, and she rubbed frantically against it.

"I'm gonna come! I can't stop!" she yelled.

I yanked it away, just in time.

"Please, Miss Maria!" she squealed.

"Who decides when you come, BB?"

"You do, Miss Maria," replied Sam, almost crying.

I turned to April. "Look at the boyfriend stealer. Do you wanna go home and let Seth fuck the horny out of you, slut?"

She barked out in anger and frustration. "Yes, please! Let me go take a real cock, and end this pathetic--"

"Go April! Go and fuck your husband. You're free to go!" I barked back louder, certain she would not.

Her eyes widened as she saw an end to her frustration. I pulled the dildo down and put it back against Sam, proceeding like April didn't matter.

"If you go, that's it. No more videos, no more coming like a whore. No more eating my cunt 'til I come in your mouth."

For emphasis, I turned the cuntifier up and April grunted, eyes closing. She moaned and gasped, quickly moving toward climax, unable to stop herself. Then, I turned it off.

"You're free to go. Have a nice life with Seth. I forgive you and won't bother you anymore. Please leave her cuntifier, BB would never forgive me for giving it away."

I gripped Sam's ponytail and began rub fucking her again, and she moaned loudly.

April shuffled but did not get up. She stared at us, unable to look away.

"Let me guess, April," I said, calmly exuding confidence. "You have an itch that Sethy just can't scratch, no matter how hard you try?"

April did not reply but stayed. I increased the force as I rubbed. Sam gasped and groaned in response, helping keep April in that chair.

"I asked a question, April?"

She swallowed hard and answered meekly, "Yes, Miss Maria."

My hips moved faster. "BB has the same itch, don't you."

"Oh God, yes! Miss Maria."

"Who can scratch it, BB?"

"You, oh! Y-you! Miss Maria."

"Do you want me to scratch your itch, April?"

"Please, Miss Maria!" she squeaked.

"If you stay, you must agree to certain rules." I groaned as I spoke, feeling closer with each thrust. "Help her out, BB. Who decides when you will come?" I gave another slap of the crop.

"You do, Miss Maria," Sam replied, building toward another climax.

"Who knows what you need, BB?"

"You do, Miss Maria."

"That's right, my pet."

"What were you born to do, BB?"

"To please you, Miss Maria."

"Who decides when you come today, April?"

She hesitated a second, then answered, "You do, Miss Maria."

I leaned down to the phone and turned April's dildo back on.

"Thank you, Miss Maria," April gasped.

"Who knows what you need, April?"

"You do, Miss Maria," she replied, panting.

"What were you born to do, April?" I asked, sweetly.

"Please you, Miss Maria."

"You will accompany us today on a little shopping trip before you take us to the salon and be our Uber to the club and back this evening. In fact, you should call Seth when we're done here, and let him know we have made up and you are going to join our ladies' weekend, and not to expect you until tomorrow."

"But I, uh... Yes, Miss Maria," she complied meekly.

I continued rubbing Sam relentlessly, while taking control of April. It excited me so much; I was on the verge of climax.

"Miss Maria, I'm gonna come!" Sam blurted.

"Not yet, BB. I'll tell you when," I commanded, firmly.

She moaned, trying to suppress it, when I gave a hard slap with the crop that caused her to scream out.

"I said not yet!" It did the trick of quelling her climax.

"Repeat after me, April, and I will make you come today; harder than Seth ever has," I said, commandingly.

"Yes, Miss Maria."

"I am a boyfriend-stealing slut..."

"I am a boyfriend-stealing slut..." complied April.

"I have seen the error of my ways, and will dedicate myself..."

"I have seen the error of my ways and will dedicate myself..." April panted harder with each line.

"To pleasuring you and being your fuck-toy slut whenever you need me."

"To pleasuring you and being your fuck-toy slut whenever you need me," repeated April, her voice raising an octave, as she pledged.

Sam was on the edge again.

"Please may I come, Miss Maria!" she pleaded desperately, hoping not to receive another swat like the last one.

"Since you begged nicely..."

She dropped her head to the bed, keeping her ass high. "Thank y-- aaaahhhh!"

The tension held it firmly against me as she rubbed. "I'm. Com. Ming. Miss. Mah. Ree. Ah!"

I, too, was on the edge as Sam let loose.

"Feels. So. Good!" she squeaked, as the climax took her.

"Please, Miss Maria," whimpered April. "I need to come so bad. Please turn it up."

"You haven't come close to earning it yet, bitch." I tapped the screen, turning it off and April sighed with frustration.

"Please turn it back on..."

"I'll decide when you get to come, slut!" I barked at April.

I sensed Sam may have come a little louder just for April's benefit. After her climax passed, I spoke calmly,

"Did you like that, BB?"

"Oh God, yes," she panted.

"Do you want more?"

Her head was planted on the bed, looking towards April. I saw her smile at her, as she replied.

"Yes, please fuck me hard, Miss Maria. I want to feel you come with me," she said, tauntingly.

"Such a good girl. I think we are going to find out just how much you can take." I pushed the cock head into her soaked pussy, slowly but firmly, all the way to the hilt.

"Oh yes, fill my cunt, Miss Maria," she whined.

As I began to pump, she moaned louder and louder, watching April wiggling the dildo inside herself.

"How's that itch, BB?"

"Please scratch it harder, Miss Maria," she begged, while April watched, mouth agape.

I began pulling slowly out to the tip before slamming it back in, so hard my pelvis slapped her ass.

Sam screamed with each pounding thrust. "Yes... Yes...Yes!"

"You like it hard, don't you, BB?"

"Oh! God! Yes!" she yelled, in rhythm with my slams. She raised her head a moment, then pushed her forehead back into the mattress, already feeling another climax build. "Oh, please may I come?"

I was panting heavily, pounding harder as I touched the phone and kicked the vibrator up a notch. "I'm not ready yet, Beee-- ah!"

"Please come with me, Ma-- Fuck!" Sam squealed, as her ass cheeks rolled in impact waves from my pounding. April whimpered helplessly, as Sam's pussy sloshed, and tits rolled with each pounding penetration.

"Pl-please..."

"Yes! Coming, BB!" I screamed, as the thrusts slammed the dildo against my clit.

As the wave hit me, I let out a series of high-pitched wails, echoing through the room and leaned forward while Sam joined me in a chorus of blissful screams. My hips never stopped moving, as we both shuddered with orgasmic spasms.

"Fuck," I grunted, as my climax peaked.

Her orgasm lingered with a new, electrified jolt with each thrust. Her legs trembled as she kept her ass pushed high, to increase contact with her clit. April's eyes were wide, and the look of longing desperation was undeniable. She swayed with each of Sam's screams of pleasure.

As Sam's orgasm began to subside, I shifted to another gear. I gripped her hips and pulled her hard toward me, slamming my pelvis against her, causing a second wave of orgasm.