Skanked - Surrender Maria Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I knew you had more, BB," I growled.

April let out a whimpering, "Please, Miss Maria." But she was ignored.

"Oh! God! Fuck! Me! Miss! Mah! Ree! Ah!" Sam squealed before my blissful yelling took over. Every thrust sent a new jolt of pleasure through my lower body. Sam managed to push up onto all fours, and the new angle seemed to intensify her climax.

"Look at those tits go, April," I panted, through gritted teeth.

Jolt after jolt shot through me as I slammed hard against her ass. Finally,

Sam had had enough.

"Pl-please, I can't take--"

"Cum like a slut, BB!" I commanded, as my hips moved at jackhammer speed, not pounding as hard, but so much faster.

The climax returned and Sam's screams of pleasure intensified. We were lucky this time in the morning was when most guests had already headed out for the day.

Finally, my pace slowed and Sam collapsed her head back to the bed, looking at poor April.

I continued slowly pumping her, as we caught our breath.

"I knew you had more in you. But I think we finally fucked the slut out of you for a while."

When I pulled slowly out, I could see white cream oozing down Sam's thighs and coating her gaping pussy. Her legs straightened, and she crawled onto the bed lying spread eagle in a spent heap.

Then I turned towards April. "April, sweetie, I think I wore out poor BB. Would you be kind enough to clean the cunt-cum off my cock."

April did as commanded, taking it into her mouth. She groaned softly, as she tasted Sam's juices. I watched as she sucked and licked every inch of it, sneaking a touch of my labia clinging to my end of the dildo. I released the straps as she cleaned, and then pulled it out and handed it to April. Without prompting, she repeated the process on my end.

"Would you like to lick my pussy clean, April?"

She looked doubtful. "Yes, please, Miss Maria."

"On your knees, please," I said, gently swaying side to side, impatiently.

"Are you a cunt-hungry, little slut?" I asked, petting her hair.

"Yes."

And once again, I had April, in her professional attire, on her knees begging to lick my pussy. When she licked me thoroughly, I backed up and commanded her to assume the position on the chair, skirt up and ass out.

Sam stared at her naked ass, as I pulled out the toy, revealing April's engorged pussy before lowering the skirt and commanding her to clean that toy, too.

When she finished, I taunted her further. "Whose pussy tastes best, April?"

She had tasted all three, but her answer was the only practical one. "Yours, Miss Maria."

"You've made a good first step towards redemption, April. If you continue to obey me, I may show you what a real orgasm feels like again."

"Thank you, Miss Maria," she replied, clearly frustrated.

"Where are your panties, April?"

She looked confused and frustrated as she answered, "In my purse on my desk."

"That's good. I want you to go to your office and hike that skirt again. Then I want you to clean that mess you've got down there with them. Get it all, inside and out. We are going to give them to BB. She's been such a good girl this weekend, and she's started a collection of soiled slut panties. Yours will be a nice addition."

"When you're done, please do what you need to do to make yourself presentable, so you can be our Uber to the salon. I hope it's as good as you said. But first, we're going to grab a bite of lunch, and do a little shopping for poor BB. I'm afraid the top I picked for her is just a bit too tight. I want my pet to be comfortable for the club tonight."

"But I have to work--"

"Hush, April. You are the manager, and you are just going to provide exceptional customer service for some regular guests. We'll be spending our girls' weekend here every month. Now hurry and get those panties before you dry out. We'll be down in thirty minutes. It goes without saying, no masturbating, April. I will decide when."

As she left, I gave Sam orders.

"BB, I'm going to take a shower and freshen up. You can join me in a few minutes if you like. The salon will do your hair and makeup, so no need to worry. Take a little rest and come join me. When we're done, I better allow your slut hole some relief. We don't want you to chafe now, do we?"

We showered, washed, and shaved each other thoroughly.

When finished, I sent Sam out and told her to lie on the bed, and to wait for me. After several minutes, I came out dressed in a tight, black leather skirt with black stockings and a grey, sleeveless, button-down blouse. Sam was lying on the bed wrapped in a towel.

"Okay, BB. Drop the towel, get on your hands and knees, and show me that ass."

She did as ordered, nervously. She was clearly still engorged, pink and sore. I gently touched her ass and caressed it.

"I have a little lotion with aloe. I promise I will be gentle, BB."

I squeezed some out and rubbed it in my hands before gently running my palm between her thighs and over her swollen lips. I spread the lukewarm lotion gently back and forth, splitting her labia with my middle finger. She exhaled softly as I applied the aloe.

"BB, are you getting excited again?" My voice rose in disbelief.

"I can't help it. Whenever you touch me, my body betrays me. Even when I'm swollen and sore, you make me want you, Miss Maria."

"Damn," I sighed, before pulling away and giving her a mild slap to the labia.

"You'd better put on some cotton panties, it's best not to dry out and give time for the aloe to work. It could be a long night. Don't worry, we'll reapply later."

Then I reached into the duffle and pulled out plain white briefs and tossed them to her. "Put on your outfit. It will have to do, until we get you something new."

Then I got a few items from the duffle and put them into my purse.

Sam forced herself back into the leopard-print outfit and we went to meet April. At the front desk, I asked for her.

The young man working the counter replied, "You must be Miss Quinones and..." He looked at Sam and stared awkwardly.

"This is BB, and if you can put your eyes back in your head long enough, I would appreciate it if you could get April for us," I looked at his badge, "Phil."

"Ah, yes Miss Quinones, she's expecting you," he replied, stepping into the back room.

April came out looking much perkier. I wondered if she might have relieved herself.

"Hello, Miss Quinones. Are you ready for your spa trip?" She smiled politely.

I looked at her and cleared my throat.

"I mean, Miss Maria. Forgive me," she said, moving quickly from perky to disturbed.

"You're forgiven, April. Do you have BB's present?" I asked, with a glance towards Phil.

"Ah yes, I can give it to her in the car, if that's okay. We don't want to be late," she stuttered, and walked towards the door as she spoke.

We followed. "And we wouldn't want Phil to lose focus again, would we, Phil. Is that a wedding ring?"

April took us to a black BMW 235i; she hit unlock and started to get in. But I stood at the front passenger door and cleared my throat again. The eye roll from April was obvious, but she got the hint and walked around to open my door for me.

"A good driver treats her passenger like royalty," I said, with my nose raised high.

After I got in, April then opened and closed the back door for Sam, and then went around into the driver's seat.

"Since BB distracted us this morning, we never did get our breakfast. So we need to get lunch first, then we need to shop for a new outfit for BB to wear at the club tonight, and lastly, to the spa."

April thought for a moment. "Okay, there is a lingerie shop not too far from the spa and they have clubwear. We don't have long for lunch, but there is a good wrap place in the area also, if that is okay, Miss Maria."

"We have a plan. Now, BB's present."

April blushed and muttered, as she reached into her purse and pulled out her balled up, pink, silk panties. When she turned to hand them back to Sam, an idea hit me. I pushed her on the left shoulder and guided her upper body between the seats.

"Hold them to her nose so she can smell your slut juices."

As she did, I hiked her skirt, grabbed her left knee, and pulled it over to my seat, leaving April straddling the console, with her naked ass exposed. My left elbow was extended over April's back holding her in place.

"What the--"

"Relax, April. BB likes to reward the ladies who share their panties. Don't you, BB?"

Sam was confused for a moment but remembered sharing the butt plug with 'Little Perv' back at the Walmart.

"Yes, Miss Maria."

"And how do you reward them?" I prodded.

"By sharing my ass plug."

I liked her term ass plug. It somehow seemed sluttier than butt plug.

April's eyes widened, and Sam took one of her hands as I pulled out the rose lube and dribbled some down April's ass crack. Sam's other hand held the panties to her nose and she continued to breathe in April's essence.

"Please hurry," April pleaded.

There were customers walking by and April was in a panic. The side windows were tinted, but the windshield was not.

"Okay, but this is best done slowly." I shoved a finger in April's ass.

She squinched her face and gasped.

"Your asshole is very tight and it's best I loosen it a bit before the plug. Oh, a little itch medication dripped onto your..."

"Huh! April's eyes and mouth opened wide, as I slipped a finger into her pussy. "You are so warm, how about both at once?"

I inserted my thumb into her ass. April groaned. "Please, Miss Maria, not here," she pleaded, as her eyes closed and her breathing increased.

"But your holes are clinging to me like they don't want me to go," I said, in a sultry voice. "BB, it's like a bowling ball-- thumb in one hole, fingers in another. Only so much softer and warmer. I don't ever wanna leave."

I inserted a second finger into her cunt and April bit her bottom lip. Next, I removed my arm from her back and she remained in place. Then I reached awkwardly with my left hand, crossed over my right, so I could continue working April with my fingers and retrieve the plug.

I handed the plug to Sam, and she dropped the panties so she could continued to hold April's hand in sympathy, and tale the plug in the other hand.

"Whose initials are on the plug, BB?" I asked, softly.

"Yours, Miss Maria," she replied, showing April.

"And who owns the hole and body that it goes into?"

"You do," she replied, as April began, panting and moaning softly. Sam's mouth hung open in commensuration, as she imagined what April was feeling.

"And who controls the vibration when it's in you, BB?"

"You do, Miss Maria," she whimpered.

"And you want to share it with April, so she can know what it feels like to give every part of herself to me?"

"Oh yes, Miss Maria," she said, looking hungrily at April.

It was apparent how much this excited Sam, and it only made me more emboldened.

"Then give it to her, BB."

She held it out, while April balanced on one hand and took it with the other.

"If you want me to put it in you, April, hand it to me and show me you understand what it means." My hand never stopped moving and April was getting closer to the edge every second.

April looked at Sam, moaning desperately, and I leaned between the seats to watch Sam's reaction. My smile was ear to ear, seeing Sam's reaction to looking at April as April reached back over her shoulder to hand it to me.

"You heard the rules, April, correct?" I teased.

"Yes, Miss Maria." She surrendered with a gasping sigh, as my fingers worked inside of her.

"What do you want me to do with this, sweetie?"

"Please put it in my ass, Miss Maria. I'll obey, Miss Maria. I want to know what a real orgasm feels like again. I need you to scratch my itch."

My pussy flushed for what seemed like the hundredth time that weekend. When I noticed Sam's eyes darted toward the front of the car. I turned to see a young guy with his luggage, standing in front of the car staring wide eyed at April's naked ass, while I fingered her holes. Sam said nothing, and I gave her a knowing smile.

I kept my fingers moving as I laid the butt plug on April's back and touched my phone to turn it on. Next, I repositioned, removed my fingers from April, slid my left hand under April's belly and between her legs to allow me to rub her clit, as I touched the plug to her ass with my other hand.

"Oh please, Miss Maria." She jerked and yelled as the plug tickled her ass.

Sam held April's hand and leaned in as if to kiss her but stopped short. And when her eyes returned to the guest, her expression changed; and I turned to see him acknowledging Sam.

Sam was enjoying the fact the young man was watching April.

"One last chance, April. Do you want to go home to Seth like a good girl or--"

"Please put it in me, Miss Maria," she pleaded, without hesitation.

I smiled and spun it into April, as I had done to Sam that first night. All the while, my fingers rubbed April's pussy and I could tell she was on the verge.

"Such a good girl, April," I whispered. "Do you like it in your asshole, slut?"

"Yes, I like it!" she squealed.

"Shout it out like you mean it, April!"

"I love it in my asshole, Miss Maria!" she yelled at full volume.

The man stared in shocked disbelief, mesmerized.

"We know, sweetie, we know," I said, then pulled my fingers back, flopped the skirt back down and spun back into my seat.

The guest was startled and quickly turned towards the hotel, pretending he had seen nothing.

"Phew, close call there, April. You almost showed him your hoo-ha. You better focus on driving, we are gonna be late," I said, continuing the stranger's ruse.

My mind raced again, with a feeling of supernatural power. So many possibilities...

To be continued.

As always your comments and votes are welcome. If you liked it please vote.

Thank you.

rimaday

______________