Skanked - Surrender Maria Ch. 03

Story Info
The girls weekend ends in complete domination.
17.1k words
4.69
7.1k
9

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 09/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rimaday
rimaday
1,857 Followers

This is a standalone story; however, it is the 12th chapter in a series depicting a straight, married, professional woman's conversion to submissive lesbian pet at the hands of her sister-like childhood friend. This chapter depicts the third installment, detailing their 'girl's weekend' from the point of view of Maria the Dom. It contains themes of non-consent, reluctance, and coercion. If this is in any way offensive, please find another story. If you choose to read on, please enjoy. Your feedback is always welcome.

_______________________________________________

I sat in the passenger seat, wet, and drunk with power. It was only Saturday morning and my 'girls' weekend' idea already exceeded expectations. The original plan was to complete the conversion of Dr. Samantha Kaplan-Donovan into my pet plaything, BB. I planned to introduce her to some new toys, flaunt her as my pet at some lesbian clubs, and fuck like rabbits for the weekend.

My mind raced with the events of the past fifteen hours, or so, that derailed my plans but opened my mind to a whole new world of possibilities. Sam and I grew up together as our parents were best friends. She was much prettier, much smarter and the source of limitless jealousy and resentment for me; despite never really doing anything to deserve my resentment.

That is, until the fateful day several weeks ago that resulted in a terrible argument, during which we both said some awful things culminating in her calling me a ratty-haired, tatted-up, body-pierced, skanky, crack whore-looking freak.

From that, I snapped and backed her against the counter of Mom's pharmacy, where we both work. Years of jealousy, and what I had learned in college was a desire for her, combined with her words; unleashed a flood of frustration. Her tirade had begun with her telling me 'I need you to listen'.

That triggered the response that changed everything. I told her what she 'needed' was a good fuck. Her older millionaire CEO husband, Edmond, clearly couldn't scratch her itch. When I looked her in the eye and told her I could scratch her itch, her shock was obvious, but I sensed a twinge of a look and a sigh that stayed with me.

I used her guilt from her hateful words and played on that little exposed nerve my comments had revealed, and weeks later, unleashed desires in her beyond my wildest hopes.

As her transformation into my lesbian pet, developed, we had a close call at work that hatched the idea of a monthly 'girls' weekend' far away from those that know us. It had turned out to be a stroke of genius. It had been two full weeks of no contact, and I forbade her from masturbation during that time. The buildup had left her more desperate to please me than ever.

I had toyed with introducing her to the first pet I had had briefly in college. April was the one who made me aware of my preference for women. Unfortunately, I had quite the secret crush, until she fucked and stole my boyfriend, Seth. She sold out for the money he stood to inherit from his parents who own a chain of furniture stores. McLaren's Furniture had something like twenty stores throughout Illinois, Wisconsin, and Indiana.

When I discovered their little secrets, I played along as if I knew nothing, and set a trap in my dorm room when I went home for the weekend. They did some pretty kinky shit and some of it was on my bed! I set up cameras in the room that captured it all. I sprang the trap by making it look like she sent me the videos to encourage me to kill myself; then I manipulated her into being my pet for a few months, until I dropped out.

But I continued to torment her by getting together yearly. During our liaisons, I would make her beg to suck my pussy on video, after holding up a newspaper to mark the date. Then, she has to make herself come, masturbating for the camera, and begging me to come in her mouth. I reward her afterwards, by letting her do as she begged.

With Sam along this year, I considered making her do it while Sam watched. But before we even made it to the hotel that April manages in Milwaukee; we made a new friend in a Walmart washroom.

I had Sam meet me at the nearby Walmart so she could change into her slut gear for the weekend and begin her training. Our new friend happened in as I was in a stall with Sam, dressing her for the clubs, and inserting her 'cuntifier', so I could keep her under control. The cuntifier is a three-headed vibrator, with anal probe, pussy probe, and a clit tickler. Of course, I controlled the vibrator through an app on my phone.

Little Perv, as she came to be known, spied on us, and eventually ended up hiding in a stall of her own, to continue watching. I used Sam as a lure to draw her in and manipulated Little Perv into holding Sam's toy against her clit and come multiple times in her panties. Then I made her pass the panties under the stall as a present to Sam and got her phone number.

Sam and I both were amazed how quickly the apparently shy girl had submitted to a stranger. I was equally amazed how eagerly Sam helped me, and used her own body to manipulate the young lady.

That encounter sparked a newfound confidence in me that changed my plan for April.

Sam watched as April masturbated for the camera, and as her 'reward', April had to watch as I made love to Sam. The catch was, Sam had inserted the cuntifier into April and I controlled the device as April watched. She came six times as she watched, until finally begging to take it out.

After that, and seeing how much BB loved being watched and lusted over, I decided, it was time to bring April back into my collection of pets. A pet collection was a concept that I had not imagined before yesterday. However, April would have to work much harder to earn her spot after stealing Seth from me.

This morning, I made her watch again as I fucked Sam with a strap-on to multiple orgasms. April, again, had the cuntifier inside her, as she watched. However, I did not let come, but edged her repeatedly; during which, I made her confess to being a boyfriend-stealing slut, who wanted to redeem herself by being my unconditional fuck-toy.

Then, after removing the cuntifier, I made her soak up all her cunt juices with her panties and offer them as a gift to BB.

The pièce de résistance was making April give the panties to Sam, in April's Beamer, in the parking lot of the hotel she managed. As she reached for the back seat to hand them to Sam, I saw a new opportunity. I pulled April's left leg over the console, so she was straddling it with her upper body in the back seat and ass facing front.

I explained that Sam always liked to return the favor when someone gave her their panties, by sharing her toys. Sam gave her the butt plug and explained that the ass and body that it went into belonged to me. Then I told April that if she agreed, she needed to hand it to me and tell me where she wanted me to put it. I hiked her skirt up, fingered her, and edged her as I explained. She complied, with her ass exposed to anyone who might walk by and look into the windshield. Sam actually held her hand as I tormented her. April handed it to me and begged me to put it in, knowing the consequences.

The bonus was it was the same butt plug I had tortured Sam with, the first night I took her. I made her wear it during her husband Edmond's birthday party, edging her all night in the crowded party. The fact that she helped me turn April, was a very pleasant surprise.

Unfortunately for April, her surrender did not bring an immediate reward. I could never forget the look on her face, as I brought her to the very edge of orgasmic bliss with the pug in her ass and abruptly cut her off. I nearly came just watching the pleasure on April's face, only to have it pulled away at the last second.

Then, I casually told her she needed to focus on driving us to our scheduled events for the day, and reminded them both, that as my pets, I decided when they get to come.

On the drive, I taunted her by changing the speed and pattern of the vibration, asking her how each one felt, and after each one, made her thank me for letting her feel each setting.

Lunch got much worse for her. Whenever the server came around, I would kick it up a notch. Every time April opened her mouth for a bite of her wrap, it kicked in. I brought her to the edge three times, with the same frustrating result.

"April, honey, that little asshole must be so sensitive. You look like you could come right here in the restaurant," I said, feigning surprise.

"Please, Miss Maria," she gasped, helplessly.

"Oh no, sweetie, we want you to be able to scream out and get the full experience." Then I turned it back off.

When the check came, I turned to Sam and showed her credit card. "Would you like to pay today, BB?"

"Yes, Miss Maria," she complied, happily.

As the server took the card to pay, I worked April back to the edge once again. "Has Seth ever taken your ass, April?" I asked, as the server approached.

April was a mess and squirmed, as she answered, "No, Miss Maria." April seemed to be working hard not to come, while the server watched. She refused eye contact with anyone, gripped the table with both hands and appeared to have lifted her ass off the seat, so she wouldn't climax.

"But he wants to?"

"Yes, Miss Maria," she stammered, as the server walked away.

"Your big-dawg Dom didn't take it?"

"No, Miss Maria, I used our safe word."

I turned off the plug and stood up. "We'd better go shopping; we don't want to be late for the salon. Thanks so much for setting it up for us, April."

I waited for April, and we followed her out. There was a wet spot on her ass, as she had soaked through her skirt during lunch. When we got outside, I teased, "Oh look, BB, the little slut soaked through her skirt, awkward!"

April rushed to the car and felt her ass, confirming it was true. She quickly got in and sat down.

"Please, Miss Maria. Can I take it out and put on some panties? Someone will surely notice."

In response, I just turned the plug back to low and smiled. "You're among friends here, April. Now let's get to the store and get BB a new outfit."

The taunting continued as we drove a few blocks to the lingerie store. Once inside, we were greeted by a young lady, mid-twenties to early thirties, in a plaid miniskirt and a white button-down blouse, tied cropped, like a slutty schoolgirl.

"Aren't you just yummy looking," I said, looking her up and down. "My pets and I are looking for something fun. BB, here, is a little too constrained by this one. So we need to find her something naughty for the club, that doesn't hurt."

I looked at April. "What does DC need? You know what, your outfit would be perfect for her."

'DC' would be my new nickname for April. I would make her wonder what it meant for a while. She has A-Cup tits, but D-Cup nipples. Thus, 'DC' for D-Cup.

"Turn around, DC." April blushed and did as commanded. "She got a little excited at lunch, so we're gonna need some panties for her, as well. Did you get your outfit here?"

"Yes, ma'am," she replied.

"Good, you hook her up and I'll be back to inspect. We need something sexy but a little absorbent for her panties. Come with me, BB," I commanded, oozing with joy from showing my pets off.

I started to browse some racks when I saw it. There was a mannequin with a big butt and boobs, wearing a hot-pink, sequinned bikini outfit with matching miniskirt and gauntlet gloves. The top consisted of two strings and two small, sequinned triangles, that would cover about twice the area of Sam's areolas and that was it.

The gloves had matching sequins and went past the elbows, but on the back of the hand, there was a triangle with the point ending at the base of the middle finger, with a loop for the finger to fit through.

The miniskirt was simple and form fitting, with a straight waistline, about an inch below the belly button, and hem four inches below the crotch. It was semi-transparent and I could see the hint of a tiny bikini triangle, made of the sequinned material over the crotch... barely.

"It's perfect! Much better..." I pointed at Sam's leopard outfit.

Sam's eyes popped at how skimpy it was, but it was perfect bimbo wear for a club. And that was my objective for the evening.

I watched as she held it up and looked at herself in the mirror. I could tell she liked it.

"This looks chilly," she said, hoping for pity.

I yelled to the naughty schoolgirl holding a skirt up to April. "Do you have cover-ups?"

Her eyes widened when she saw what I was holding up to Sam. Then she nodded. "Yes, right over there, I can help you in a moment."

We went to the rack, and I held one up, still on the hanger. "What size, BB? Six?"

"Eight, Miss Maria."

I fished one out and looked at it. "Try it on and we will see. Yell if you need help."

She did as commanded, and I directed my attention back to April. "That's gonna be great, DC. I think we need some red thigh-highs to go with it."

April looked terrified at the thought.

Then it occurred to me why. "We had better get her a hat and I have some sunglasses. We wouldn't want anyone to recognize you when we're just having some harmless fun."

She looked perfect, but she still looked horrified at the thought of being caught in such a slutty outfit.

"Give me one moment, and I will be right back," I said, and went to Sam's dressing room.

"Give me your leopard outfit, BB. I have an idea."

I returned to April, then with the complete outfit on. "Oh my God, that's so perfect. What a naughty little slut. I want to bend you over my knee already. Red looks so hot on you. The black heels make it all come together. We'll take that for sure. Here's our card, but there'll be more.

"How we coming, BB?"

She stepped out and turned. The ruana covered her entire backside and shoulders with three-quarter sleeves and a robe-like front with no tie. It hung naturally with about a six-inch gap down the length of her front. I got it right. The black-and-chromed necklace collar stood out nicely in contrast.

"Home--fucking--run! Drop the ruana and let's..."

She did, and spun slowly, grinning at my reaction, as well as April and her twin slut.

"What do you think, my pets; did I get it right?"

April and Sam gazed at each other. "Yes, Miss Maria."

April was topped off with a matching red-and-black plaid barrette and black oversized sunglasses. I thought even Seth might not recognize her in it. The thigh-highs made her legs so damned sexy.

I grinned as I could just detect the outline of BB's muff through the skirt, protruding outside the tiny bikini triangle. We would fix that at the spa.

"Our work here is done," I said, grinning. "Can we walk to the salon from here?"

April answered, "Yes, but please, Miss Maria. I can't be seen in this."

"She does have a point, BB," I said. "She's known around here. But you can't put your skirt back on. You got cunt drippings all over it. You can try this. It's kind of slutty, but not so pervy as that."

April thought and took the leopard outfit. She changed and I had to admit, it looked good on her. The top was a little loose, but her little breasts looked good with her nipples at attention. The skirt covered her a bit more. It looked risqué, but not so blatantly sexual. April seemed happier.

"That looks good on you, DC. What do you say to BB?" I asked.

"Thank you, BB."

"You're welcome," Sam replied.

I paid with Sam's card, and we set out for the spa. It was a block away and we walked with me in full glory. All eyes were on us, as I walked one step ahead, sandwiched by my pet sluts.

We entered the spa, and I had one on each arm when the hostess greeted us.

"Hi, I am Maria Quinones. We have an appointment."

The hostess was a matronly attractive woman in her fifties, it seemed. Her name tag confirmed it was Brenda that I had spoken to earlier. She wore black slacks and a white, short-sleeved polo shirt.

"Oh yes, we have you down for a massage and hair styling. Ms. McLaren made the appointment. I thought she was coming with you?" she said, eyeing April and Sam from head to toe.

I smiled and replied by taking my finger to my mouth in the shush motion and whispered in her ear after giving a head bob toward April. "This is our girls' weekend. Today, she is DC. Take off your glasses, sweetie," I said, as I turned to April. "And this is BB."

"Of course, how fun. What happens at Reflections stays at Reflections, DC." She smiled deviously at April, who was red faced.

"I like you already, Miss Brenda. Girls, wait here a moment." I led Brenda into the spa, when out of earshot, I spoke. "I just wanted to get the lay of the land and go over what we spoke about on the phone. So we will do the cleanse, then the massage finishing with the hair and makeup."

"That's correct. We only have two cleansing tables, and so it might be best to reverse the order for one of you and do the massage first. Let me show you the cleanse room and massage area."

Brenda took me back to the cleanse room. There were two tables that looked like massage tables, but they separated in the middle. Increasing the length revealed a two-inch, shallow stainless sink the ass would slip into and capture everything. There was warm water flowing through the sink into the drain.

"Impressive," I said. "Very professional. And the room smells terrific."

We have several scents available, the whole process is quite pleasant, and the caffeine rush is quite invigorating, if you've never done it."

"This will be a first. Please tell me rose is one of the scents?"

"It is," replied Brenda, with a smile.

She walked me down a short hallway to the massage room. There were three tables with room partitions available.

There were two young ladies in yoga pants and tight, white tees preparing the room.

"Let me introduce you to Marcia and Julie. The three of us will be you hostesses for this afternoon. We are all licensed in massage and, as we discussed, have brought many happy endings."

Marcia looked to be mid-twenties, with brown eyes and sandy-brown hair pulled back in a ponytail that hung to her shoulder blades. She was firm bodied with medium breasts.

Julie looked younger, stronger, and stockier built, with black hair, also in a ponytail. Her breasts were full, and she carried them high. She looked a bit like a weightlifter. She seemed perfect for April.

"Unfortunately my pets are forbidden to peak their pleasure until later, but I would like them to be on edge as much as possible. I, on the other hand, look forward to a full-service massage. May I have your experienced hands today, Miss Brenda?"

"I would be delighted, I can take you while Julie and Marcia deliver the cleanse to your 'pets'."

"Marcia, would you take BB. She is my pet in good graces, but she is a bit naughty. Be careful she doesn't fool you into that happy ending."

"I am up for the challenge, Miss Maria. I love to walk the edge."

"Perfect. Julie, I have a special task for you. You will have DC. She is new to her training and has a special plug that will need to be removed for the cleanse. You'll need to download this app on your phone in order to operate it. She is very sensitive, but needs to be taught a lesson. I encourage you to use it fully, but absolutely no happy endings for her, she is being disciplined."

Julie's face lit up. "Understood, Miss Maria. This sounds like fun!"

We downloaded the app, and I explained the 'itch meds', and gave it to them. Then we went to meet the girls.

Brenda followed with Marcia and Julie behind. "Girls, good news! I have arranged for some special services this afternoon, and Brenda is kind enough to accommodate.

"April, you will be joining us, of course. You are going to start with a coffee cleanse as a pick me up. They actually have two colonic stations and no appointments this afternoon. While we are there, they can trim the bushes for you. That will help your little wardrobe problem, BB."

rimaday
rimaday
1,857 Followers