Skanked - Surrender Maria Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Miss Maria, I need you to fuck me for real. I need a big, hard dick to fuck me like I need it."

I wanted to come so badly as I watched this pretty young lady beg for me. The rush of power and lust was better than any drug I'd ever had.

"I want to earn my own cuntifier," she said, as she dropped her head to the bed and brought her left hand back and inserted a finger in her ass.

"I want both holes filled while you control the vibrator. I see the image of BiBi's ass jiggling from the vibrator in her holes."

"Please let me be your pet, Miss Maria-- I promise to obey."

She began to thrust the dildo faster and faster. This time, she took a little longer to climax, and I watched in awe, as she continued to surprise me how quickly she had turned.

"I watched submissive porn and I want nothing more than to please you. Please be my mistress, Miss Maria. I need it so badly. Please fuck me and use me for your pleasure. Oh fuck, I'm coming for you, Mistress Maria."

Her hips bounced and she struggled to keep the finger in her ass as she came for the third time. When she finished, she sucked her dildo clean. "I want to taste you so badly, Miss Maria.

"Now, I am going back to Steve's and fuck him thinking of you. I will provide proof."

She rolled out of the video and turned off the camera.

I was almost numb after watching her, but after a moment of thought, I knew I had to reign her in and texted her.

Me: I saw the videos and I am very wet LP. Thank you.

She answered almost immediately.

LP: 😊😈😍

Me: You enthusiasm is remarkable. I want you as a pet.

LP: Thank you, Mistress Maria.

Me: Miss Maria please.

LP: Yes, Miss Maria

Me: You will limit Masturbating, to 1/day.

LP: Yes Miss Maria. Sorry.

Me: Nothing to be sorry for. I love the videos and will watch them often. But you must keep control of yourself and save something for us.

LP: Yes Miss Maria.

Me: When you fuck "Steve" I want you to yell out "I'm coming for you." and we will both know who you are thinking of.

LP: Thank you, Miss Maria.

Me: I will share your videos with BB and the next time you masturbate think of her and what you would like to do to her.

LP: Yes Miss Maria.

Me: If you follow the rules, I will bring you to our girls weekend. 4 weeks clear your calendar. Friday night-Sunday Noon.

LP: Yes Miss Maria. It's Steve's mother's birthday Saturday, but I will get out of it.

Me: Good girl. You should give her a spa day. We'll discuss details later.

LP: Not sure I can afford it but will try.

Me: You're covered if we do. Talk later. gotta go. Good job today.

LP: 😎

I thought of just how cute she was. And how lucky I was to have had her happen into that bathroom.

I had hoped to check on April, but thought it best to get back to Sam. April knew her mission.

As I returned, I noticed the bartender staring at the table and heard Yvon scream out, apparently coming in her panties. Sam sat between them, reaching down between their legs, fingering them beneath the table. She had a tit out, as Yvon fondled her.

I watched, smiling with pride, as Sam delivered on my commands. Yvon's screams seemed to push Laquisha over the edge as well, but she came much more quietly. However, holding it in caused her whole body to jerk as she spasmed with pleasure.

I could hardly believe the feeling, as these two gorgeous women came in the middle of the nightclub at the hands of my pet.

As their climaxes passed, I slipped in next to Yvon and smiled. "Ladies, I see my little pet has worked her magic." They panted and nodded. "And you know what she needs if you want her to share herself and her toys?"

"Yes, Miss Maria," answered Yvon.

"BB, collect your trophies and clean up your mess," I commanded. Sam dutifully slid under the table, and I positioned myself next to Yvon, as she raised her ass to let Sam pull her soaked black panties down. The smell of sex permeated the air sending tingles through my whole body, as I breathed them in.

As Sam moved toward Laquisha, I saw several ladies staring at Sam's thonged ass visible under the table.

She removed her second trophy and positioned herself between Laquisha's legs. As she began to taste, I heard a stern voice from above.

"Ladies, this is a public night club not a strip club or private pleasure club. I'm Jennifer, the manager here. Lovely as you all are, I think you know, as well as I, it's time to 'get a room'. This is not appropriate behavior here. You are welcome to stay if you can contain yourselves, but I think you are just getting started..."

I yanked on the leash, and Sam crawled back up into her seat, left tit still hanging out, face red, and avoiding eye contact. Apparently, the bartender was actually the manager.

"So sorry, Miss Jennifer," I said. "I'm training a new pet, and she has a mind of her own. Ladies, shall we move somewhere more private." Yvon and Laquisha nodded, as Sam stretched the bikini top back into place.

"Yvon, Laquisha, you have a wonderful rest of your evening," said the manager. She clearly knew them.

All eyes were definitely on us as we were escorted out. Once outside, I laid down the rules.

"Yvon, the rules we discussed are to be followed. Correct?"

"Yes, Miss Maria. Play nicely, she's had a long weekend already and you are to be present for play time," answered Yvon.

"And you will need to repay the favor, as we discussed." I smiled.

"Happily," Yvon replied, and looked at Laquisha, signaling she would explain.

"This is my car; you can follow us to the hotel."

We got in and I texted April.

Me: Leaving the club. Will be at hotel in 15. Did Seth take your Ass?

April: Yes Miss Maria. Will bring video.

Me: Good Girl, have a special surprise.

"BB, you have been very patient today and I'm very happy with you this weekend."

Her smile was beaming.

"You can play with your new friends as much as you'd like. You can come as much as you like tonight. But only with me watching. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Miss Maria," she replied, with anticipation in her voice.

"Remember what you learned that first night in your kitchen when you took my plug in your hot bimbo ass, BB?"

"Yes, Miss Maria... You own me," she said, with an odd sense of peace. "I liked surrendering myself. I needed it."

At the hotel, I gave a room key to Yvon and told them, "Our room is 319. There is a bathroom just past the elevator off the lobby. Give us fifteen minutes to freshen up and come up."

We took turns in the bathroom, and I peed again and quickly washed myself removing a coating of my dried juices from the excitement of the day.

Sam fixed her hair and makeup and put her skirt back on, to make them work a little harder for it.

When they arrived, I let them in and took a seat in what had become the observation chair for the weekend. Sam stood beside the bed, in front of the mirror, and without words, their eyes showed their delight as they moved toward her. Yvon sat a purse on the bed next to my bag of goodies.

Laquisha stepped forward and began to kiss Sam, while Yvon slipped behind her and pressed in, kissing her neck and shoulders. Sam stole a glance at me, and she had a look of total happiness.

Their hands explored Sam's body as Laquisha began to kiss her with a probing tongue.

After a moment, Yvon replaced Laquisha, kissing Sam deeply as Laquisha kissed her neck and shoulders. Sam gripped Yvon's dress and pulled it up and off, breaking the kiss only long enough to pull it over her head, then plunged her tongue back into her mouth as she tossed it aside. They pressed tightly together and Yvon pulled the tie on the neck string of Sam's top while Laquisha pulled the back string.

Yvon stepped back and Sam's top dropped to the floor while her hands moved to Yvon's ass as they kissed. Laquisha began to work down her skirt and bikini bottoms in one motion. Sam moaned as she stepped out of them, free of all clothing, except her gloves and collar.

I spoke up, "Do you have the itch, BB?"

"Yes, Miss Maria," she replied, with a whimper.

"Do you want them to apply your meds?"

"Yes, Miss Maria," she panted, and there were suddenly four quick knocks on the door, startling the four of us.

"It's okay, that's just the other pet I told you about," I said, calmly. "Come in, DC."

April entered in her slutty schoolgirl outfit. The tingling between my legs intensified as our new playmates caught a glance. Those red stockings against her pale skin popped, and Laquisha hummed a sigh of approval, as well.

"Yes, come sit, DC. BB found some friends to play with." I tapped my thighs for April to sit on my lap. "Did you bring the proof?"

"Yes, Miss Maria," she replied, staring at Sam and our friends as she sat and handed me the phone.

Hands and lips continued to explore Sam's body. Yvon kissed her way down her neck and onto her breasts. Sam groaned, as she kissed her nipples and Laquisha removed her gloves.

April sat on my right thigh with an arm around my neck, eyes darting from the show to her phone and back, while I watched the video with the sound off. I did not want to distract our friends from Sam.

April was on hands and knees on the bed as she showed her naked ass to Seth in the plaid schoolgirl skirt. My butt plug was in full view as she shook her ass, I would later hear the audio in private as she explained how I told her the joys of anal sex if she just relaxed and let it happen.

She explained how I let her borrow the butt plug to help get herself ready for his big, fat cock. She even added if he liked it, she could let him control the vibration with his phone to get her ready next time.

But there in the room with no sound, I only saw her display the plug like a horny slut and shake her ass until he pulled the plug out and shoved his face in her ass. I groaned at that, drawing April's attention back to the phone.

After a moment, he raised up and stood on his knees and pushed his cock slowly into her ass and began to pump her from behind. She reached back and fingered herself as he fucked her faster. With sound later, I heard her egging him on.

"Take my ass, Seth, fuck me like a slut. I love it in my ass!"

She rubbed frantically as he pounded her ass for a minute before pulling out and spunking on her naked ass.

I could feel April's wetness on my thigh as I turned from the video to see Sam removing Laquisha's dress, sandwiching her between their naked bodies.

"Such a good girl, DC. You even showed him the ass plug." I spread April's legs and slid my fingers slowly up her thigh. "Did you get to come with him in your sweet little ass?" My fingers hit her warm, dripping pussy.

"Ha-ah!" gasped April, as Laquisha's tongue probed Sam's mouth and her strapless bra pressed against Sam.

Sam's hands rushed to the clasp and freed her of the last fragment of clothing. Their hands moved over Sam's body and Laquisha cupped her left breast. Yvon's hand slid between her and Sam cupping her right breast, while the other hand gripped her ass and Laquisha caressed her side and belly.

April spread her legs wide, her skirt hiked, and my fingers curled inside her, my other hand untied the shirt.

"DC. Baby, you are soaked, did you get to come?"

"N-no, Miss Maria." She squeaked.

"Is he still a quick comer?"

"Yes, Miss Maria, oh!"

"But you pretended to come to stroke his ego?"

"Yes, Miss Maria."

"And you yelled out like I asked so just you and I know it was me you were thinking of?"

"Yes, Miss Maria," she panted, as my fingers kept going while my other hand cupped her breast.

"Such a good pet. Oh and the plug is in, I can feel it. Are you ready for your reward, DC?"

"Yes, Miss Maria! Please make me come," she begged.

"Help me out of these clothes, I want to feel that naked body on my skin when you come for me."

April was up and yanking her own shirt off before I could move.

Yvon and Laquisha were breathing deeper with each breath, as they listened to April and me. Their movements grew more frantic as they explored every inch of Sam with their lips and hands.

"Ladies, BB's meds are in the bag on the bed. Do you remember which hole to apply them to?"

"Yes. Her asshole smells like roses and her pussy like lilacs," replied Yvon.

April stripped me and herself in record time, as Yvon pulled the 'itch meds' from the bag. Laquisha continued to kiss Sam's tits as her hands kneaded her ass.

"Oh yes, so much better," I hummed, as April sat in my lap, completely naked except for the red stockings.

My right hand tickled her inner thigh, as my left worked April's D-cup nipples to full attention. My legs were together, with April's ass on my thighs and legs spread almost one-hundred-and-eighty-degrees apart.

My fingers slipped back into April's pussy, and seconds later, a lubed finger probed each of Sam's holes.

Yvon whispered, "Is that where it itches?"

"Oh yes!" Sam gasped.

April and Sam began to groan with increased urgency, already on the verge.

"Who knows what you need, my pets?" I asked, and they answered in unison.

"You do, Miss Maria."

April screamed out, finally getting the climax she begged for all day.

"I'm coming for you, Miss Maria! I'm coming for you!"

As she let out a series of blissful screams, Sam's climax hit and she nearly collapsed from the intensity, but Yvon and Laquisha held her up, as her body spasmed with pleasure. There were two fingers in each hole pounding her, as her climax took her.

Then as April seemed to peak, I said with certainty, "You've got more, DC."

My fingers sloshed inside of April as I fucked her so hard, my hand was a blur. April's mouth opened wider as she screamed out a whole new wave of her climax. Yvon and Laquisha took the cue and sent Sam into a second wave of bliss.

Finally, Sam pushed herself clear and fell onto the bed. She crawled on her back onto the bed, as April still screamed in bliss, coming hard. April spasmed as I gripped firmly around her abdomen with my left arm while my right delivered her reward.

Sam and the ladies watched as April's climax finally passed and Laquisha had seen enough.

"Miss Maria, I need to ride your Bimbo Barbie's face," said Laquisha, as she climbed onto the bed.

"She'd like that, wouldn't you, BB?"

"Yes, Miss Maria," she replied, as she laid her head back to receive her first taste of Black pussy.

"You ever eat Black cunt, Barbie?" she asked, as her left leg moved over Sam.

Sam stared up her dark-pink lips, speechless as Laquisha lowered herself.

Yvon spoke as Laquisha almost made contact.

"I'm gonna have me some Barbie cum." Her hands gripped Sam's thighs and spread her legs apart.

"Do you like my special surprise, DC?" I asked, as she watched Sam's play pals have her.

"Yes, Miss Maria, thank you."

"I'm gonna need that tongue for this, DC," I said, as Laquisha hovered an inch from Sam's face, taunting her.

Sam raised her head to meet her, but Laquisha pulled away. "Tell me what you want, Barbie."

"I want to taste your pussy, please, Miss Laquisha."

April slipped her tongue into my pussy as her mouth engulfed my labia, causing a broken moan of pleasure.

"A slut like you eats cunt," barked Laquisha, as Yvon moved ever so close to Sam's spread pussy.

"I wanna eat your cunt, please Miss Laquisha," Sam pleaded.

"Beg for my Black cunt, Bimbo Barbie."

Yvon's tongue tip teased Sam's labia with a quick tickling lap between them. "Ah! Please let me eat your Black cunt, Miss Laquisha. I need it so bad." She lunged for it and got a quick taste before she pulled back.

"You're a hungry little bitch, aren't you?"

"Yes! Please, Miss Laquisha, come in my mouth. AH!"

That seemed to be what she wanted to hear as she lowered herself to Sam's mouth, while April's tongue wiggled over every crevasse and fold of my pussy.

"That's it, DC, right there, you boyfriend-stealing cunt," I said. "Get that tongue up in there."

Apparently, Yvon was listening and wiggled her head wildly in Sam's pussy, as Sam kissed and licked Laquisha' s cunt.

The echoes of sloshing pussies filled the room as Laquisha's hips ground harder and faster, coating Sam's face with her sticky sweetness.

Right on cue, April sucked my clit teasing it with her wiggling tongue tip. "Right there. Fuck!" I grunted. "Yes, suck my fucking clit!"

Laquisha heard that and it set her off. Her hips rocked with amazing speed as her climax built, wet flesh slapping Sam's face echoing through the room.

She found a rhythm with me, as we sang out together and a flood of cunt-cum coated my pet's faces. Sam whimpered as Laquisha came and when her climax passed, Laquisha rolled her head toward the ceiling and moaned softly, slowly rolling her hips as Sam sucked in her cum.

As my orgasm passed, April dutifully licked and sucked my pussy clean, even licking the underside of my thighs and taint to get it all.

With Laquisha satisfied, Sam turned toward me, and I smiled at the look of bliss on her face. Then, I pulled April up onto my lap again. All eyes were on Sam and Yvon as Yvon brought Sam to the edge of bliss. Sam grabbed a handful of bedspread in each hand, rolling her hips as Yvon consumed her.

Her thighs squeezed Yvon's head as her tongue waggled rapidly on Sam's clit. She yelled out in ecstasy. "I'm coming for you!" recalling my command to April. A tidal wave of pleasure washed over her as Laquisha was sucking and caressing her tits while Yvon made her come.

"Coming! For! You!" she repeated, as she succumbed to the pleasures of her new 'friends.'

When her orgasm passed, Yvon crawled onto the bed and kissed Laquisha, who licked Sam's cum from Yvon's cheeks.

Next, Yvon, pushed her ass in the air, resting on her elbows. "Gimmie some Barbie tongue, sweetie."

Sam crawled behind her, and I marveled at her completely shaven pussy, stretched beneath her full firm buns.

Her hips rocked side to side, and she shuffled her knees wider. I noticed her cunt lips were almost black with only a hint of pink hue. But that bright-pink color peeked through as they separated.

I was jealous, as Sam kissed her ass cheeks softly, taking her time to admire her fully-firm-buns. Sam's ass faced me and April with her knees on the edge of the bed and feet hanging over.

I had pulled April back up to my lap to watch and reached for a massager ball from under the chair. April spread her legs wide in anticipation. I turned it on and touched it to April's spread pussy. She gasped as it touched her, and I began to roll it gently.

Sam tickled Yvon's cunt with quick little teasing tongue waggles.

"Nobody likes a tease, Barbie!" she growled, "get the slutty little mouth to work!"

"Yes, Miss Yvon, I just love your ass so much." Sam sighed, as she gave one last kiss before her tongue split Yvon's labia and licked her length.

"That's better, do your work, you cunt-munching, little Barbie slut."

She went right to work, licking and sucking her labia with her nose pressing against her asshole. Sam clearly loved it and so did April.

"You want your face in there don't you, sweetie?" I whispered in April's ear.

She nodded and moaned as her hips rolled harder against the massager.

Sam kissed, licked, and probed her, and seemed to respond to Yvon's moans, learning what she liked.

"Lick it like you mean it, slut!" Yvon finally commanded.

Sam began to lick firm and fast, from clit to taint, and back down. With each pass her licks were longer and faster including her asshole with each lap. Laquisha dropped her head to the bed and groaned her approval, as April squealed in response.

"You like watching this don't you, DC?" I asked loudly, for all to hear.

"Oh God, yes! Ah! Miss! Maria!" puffed April.

Sam pushed two fingers into Yvon and swirled her tongue over her labia and asshole.