Skanked - Surrender Maria Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laquisha had put on a strap-on and positioned herself behind Sam with a hand on her left hip as the tip of a strap-on teased her pussy. It was vibrating slowly.

"Is Barbie ready for another pounding?" asked Laquisha.

Her head was already nodding, so she quickly broke contact and barked, "Yes, Miss Laquisha!"

"Beg for it, Slut Barbie!" she teased.

"Please fuck my pussy hard, Miss Laquisha!" she blurted, and dove back into Yvon's cunt.

When Laquisha drove the cock in slowly but firmly to the hilt, Sam picked up the pace of her fingers and tongue on Yvon.

April squealed again more desperately. I breathed against her neck, holding the massager steady as her ass wiggled harder in my lap.

Sam dropped on her left elbow for balance, and used her thumb on Yvon's clit as she fingered her. Then she focused her tongue on Yvon's asshole.

"Eat my ass, skanky little Barbie slut!" Yvon grunted.

"I'm gonna come for you, Miss Maria!" screamed April, her ass grinding on my thighs.

"You want some of that, don't you, April?"

"Oh God, yes! Coming for you! Miss Maaaaah!"

"Eat my fucking ass!" Yvon joined the chorus with April.

Sam's fingers moved fast as she pressed into Yvon's ass. Yvon screamed into the mattress, her body spasming in a powerful climax. "Suck my ass, oh FUCK!"

I couldn't believe how hard Sam made her come. Finally, she collapsed flat on the bed, and Sam rested her head on her ass cheek, as Laquisha increased her pace.

"Pound my fucking pussy, please, Miss Laquisha!" Sam yelled, with her cheek firmly planted on Yvon's.

Yvon just lay there trapped beneath her, catching her breath, as Laquisha took Sam from behind. Her pelvis was sending shockwaves through Sam's buns with each thrust.

She grunted, "Love that Barbie ass jiggle."

Then she pressed her right thumb against Sam's asshole and began to press it in.

She pushed her ass upward to receive her, and sang out, "Oh yes, fuck me, Miss Ah! Ah! Ah!"

"Yvon, get your strap-on, I think she needs to be double-dicked. You want that, Slut Barbie?"

That thought sent her over the edge, as Laquisha pulled out to the tip and drove the six-inch dick home at incredible speed.

In the grips of another mind-numbing climax, Sam begged for it. "Oh God yes! Double fuck me please!"

Yvon wiggled out from under her, and Sam's face dropped to the bed, screaming into the mattress as Laquisha pounded her home.

April's mouth hung open as she cried out in the grips of another orgasm. I could barely hold the vibrator against her as her hips rocked wildly. Her ass was soaked with cum as she smeared her juices on my thighs.

As Sam's orgasm passed, Laquisha held firmly to her hips and slowly slid the never-softening cock in and out, waiting for Yvon to join.

April begged for relief. "Please, Miss Maria," she whimpered, "I can't take anymore." April gripped the massager and my hands.

"Oh, but DC, you've been begging to come all day, I know you've got more in you." I held it there, pushing April to the limit. "We have to leave tomorrow, so you need to make the most of your time. Did you see the way BB's play pals looked at you, sweetie. I bet they'd love to play with you until we come back next month..."

April whined and jerked, "Oh. Please. I..."

Yvon lay on the bed next to Sam on the end of the mattress with a bigger strapless dildo pointing toward her head but raised up off her belly.

"I know your little clit is sensitive, but you want to make a good impression, don't you?" I continued.

April squirmed, as she stared at Laquisha's ass slowly fucking Sam.

"Yvon, would you be willing to help DC scratch her itch, from time to time after we leave?"

"I'm not sure that skinny little thing can take it." She turned her attention to Sam.

I just loved the connection between Yvon and I, as she took my cues and ran with them.

"Climb on, Bimbo Barbie," Yvon commanded Sam, as she reached down and turned the dildo on high.

Yvon looked at April as Laquisha slipped out of Sam. "If you think you can hang with us, you need to turn that on high and hold it there 'til, I tell you to stop."

Yvon guided Sam to straddle her, and Sam assumed the position on all fours over her. Then Sam reached down and gripped the cock and placed it against her already-stretched pussy and slowly pushed herself onto it.

Her tits pressed together with Yvon's to get the angle to take both cocks.

Yvon smiled at Sam and then looked back toward April who was holding it just off her pussy, trying to sneak some relief. I switched it to high, then caressed April's breasts with both hands.

"I didn't think a fragile little thing like you could handle us," taunted Yvon.

As Sam began to rock her body, measuring the length of the bigger cock, Laquisha moved behind Sam as she, too, taunted April.

"Yeah, she's done already," said Laquisha.

Sam rocked on the new dick, trying to encourage April.

"Your cock feels so good inside me, Miss Yvon. Please don't stop. Double dick me, please, Miss Laquisha. Oh God, I need it!"

Laquisha laid the dildo in Sam's ass crack as she rocked, and Sam moaned.

"Should I turn it up, Barbie slut!?"

"Oh please, Miss Laquisha! Feels so good!" she yelled, as the vibrator kicked into high.

Right on cue, April pushed the massager against herself and spoke in broken gasps.

"Wanna please you, Miss Yvon and Miss Laquisha. Oh fuck!"

"Damn, Miss Maria, you train your toys so well," sighed Laquisha. "What you think, Yvon. You think the new one can hang?"

She began to push the second dildo against Sam's lubed asshole. Sam groaned as the second vibrator dropped an octave entering her ass.

I joined in. "You think you can handle BB's new playmates, DC?"

"Oh. Fuck, yes!" screamed April, high pitched and desperate.

"Are you gonna make yourself come watching us double-dick Barbie?" asked Yvon.

"Yes, please, Miss Yvon!" replied April.

April and Sam echoed through the room as Sam was overwhelmed by two vibrating dicks pressing against each other inside her.

"Then you know what to do, Schoolgirl Barbie."

April screeched, as she reached another climax while Sam pounded herself on the plastic dicks. Laquisha started to thrust back as she grunted along with them.

"Don't you fucking stop, B-Barbie Slut!"

"Double AH! Dick me! Pl-- AH!" Sam's mouth locked open and her body spasmed with pleasure. Laquisha trembled and sang as she came with them.

As Sam's climax passed, Laquisha pulled out and plopped onto the bed next to her while April continued to scream wildly.

Sam slowed her rocking, but Yvon wasn't done yet. "My fucking turn, Barbie," she said, thrusting her hips at machine-gun speed. Sam kissed her hard with a probing tongue, and she whimpered into Sam's mouth. The speed and power she exerted, fired Sam's clit into a second wave of orgasm.

As she pounded, Sam broke the kiss, collapsed onto her with her chin on her shoulder. Sam's body trembled uncontrollably, and she spasmed with jolt after jolt of pleasure.

Laquisha had rolled from the bed, and taunted April, while Yvon's grunts told me she was coming. She grunted her pleasure in Sam's ear, until she finally slowed, removed the dildo, and tossed it aside.

They collapsed in a heap together on the bed.

Laquisha knelt before April, whose screams were nearly hysterical sounding, but she held the massager against her clit as she had been commanded.

"You really want us to scratch your itch too, sweetie."

April's whole body spasmed as she appeared to nod, but it was almost impossible to tell.

"We knew you had another come in ya. I think she's earned it, don't you, Yvon?" asked Laquisha.

"Yes, let her rest up and recover and we can see her next weekend," replied Yvon, as April continued to wail away.

"You can let go, sweetie," said Laquisha.

Almost instantly, April slid off my lap, landed on her ass and rolled to her side in a ball. Her legs clamped onto the massager and held it against her clit. Her body convulsed and her screams continued. I thought she might be having a seizure of some kind, but finally, she released the massager and sprawled out on the floor panting and looking at the ceiling.

I looked down at her, "Damn, DC, you let out all that pent-up frustration from your quick-coming hubby. Your little pussy is red, honey. Why don't you go rest on the bed with BB. Your new play pals and I need to discuss payment terms."

Yvon rolled off the bed and stood next to Laquisha, as April plopped on the bed next to Sam, still trying to catch her breath. I had never seen anyone come that hard and for that long. I couldn't imagine how April felt.

I smiled up at Yvon and Laquisha from my chair as my legs slowly spread wider. "Ladies, I think it's safe to say, play time with my pets met your expectations."

"Absolutely, Miss Maria," replied Yvon. "We are in awe of you. We've never seen such well-trained, beautiful sluts, have we, Laquisha?"

"No ma'am, I hope we can do this again, soon," Laquisha replied, with a hopeful tone.

"I'm not able to promise anything just yet. We do have one final matter to settle. Watching all of this has me quite wet and in need of relief. I believe Yvon explained the payment terms on the way here," I said, smiling at Laquisha.

"Yes, Miss Maria..." said Laquisha, as they dropped to their knees.

They looked at one another and spoke in unison. "Miss Maria, please let us taste your cunt."

I grinned as they dropped to all fours and moved between my legs. They stopped inches from my spread pussy and Yvon began to speak.

"Miss Maria, from the moment we saw you with your Barbie Slut, we knew we wanted to have you. We've never seen anything so sexy as you, leading your pet into the club. And then you bring Schoolgirl Barbie to the party. Please let us show our gratitude and let us taste you. Please cum in our mouths, Miss Maria."

Laquisha added, "You delivered more than promised and so will we if you require it, Miss Maria."

"Thank you, ladies, but having the two of you servicing my cunt, is more than enough. Now, tell me what you need and show me how badly you need it."

"Please let us taste the pussy that commands the Barbie Bitches. We want to worship at the altar of your pets," said Yvon.

"Your pussy smells so good, Miss Maria," Laquisha added.

"As you wish, ladies." I leaned back and raised my knees, resting my calves on the shoulder of the two Goddesses before me.

I sighed as Laquisha took the first lick, quickly followed by Yvon. They took turns in perfect sync, as if they had done this a hundred times together. Sam and April stared at the two black asses, watching in awe.

Their afros pushed together as their heads moved up and down, with lick after lick.

"That's so good, ladies. Please don't stop," I sighed, as I looked at April and Sam, smiling with bliss. "Thank you, my pets, for pleasing my new friends."

My head rolled back as they picked up the pace. After a moment, they each gripped me behind the knee and pushed my knees higher and wider. "Oh fuck," I whimpered.

They moaned with excitement as my climax began to build. April and Sam stared in amazement.

"Oh, yes, ladies, keep it going, eat my fucking cunt!"

My whines intensified and I wondered how much longer I could hold out.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I chanted, as their heads wiggled wildly.

As my orgasm hit, my legs pointed skyward, jerking, and bouncing as I came. I heard their hums of pleasure as they tasted my cum. My voice rose, and cadence quickened. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Aaaahhhhh!"

My body spasmed and my shouting turned to low grunts, mouth locked open. I came hard and as their relentless tongues continued, I lost control and sprayed them with a cum blast, hitting their faces and hair. Their heads jerked back for a quick second before they plunged back in. They had made me squirt.

They lapped at me feverishly, until finally, my orgasm passed, and I shoved them off. As they settled back on their heels, their faces glistened with cum.

That image stayed with me, and to this day, was a snapshot in time that has stayed with me.

We collected ourselves and before we parted ways, I gave instructions for Laquisha and Yvon, on connecting with April. It could only be once per week and only with my permission and video supervision.

After they left, I turned to April and delivered her instructions. She was not allowed to masturbate; if the mood moved her, she would need to fuck her slut out with Seth and show me proof. I would be the go-between for her and Laquisha and Yvon. I thanked her for her willingness to prove herself and told her I looked forward to next month and another new surprise.

I also instructed Sam that she needed to be sure Edmond associated good things with our girls' weekends. She would need to satisfy him and show proof she was going above and beyond, so he would welcome our weekends away, knowing the reward would make it more than worth it.

I gave her three scenarios.

One. Sucking Edmond off as she recorded it, humming 'it's all for you' as he comes in her mouth, so I would know she was thinking about me, as she swallowed his come.

Two. Sucking him off as she recorded it, then pulling off so he could blow his wad on her face, as she says, "It's all for you."

Three. Riding his cock with her asshole, as she rubs her clit until climax, shouting, "I'm coming for you!" while, of course recording it.

To be continued.

As always, your comments and votes are greatly appreciated.