Skanked - Surrender Maria Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rimaday
rimaday
1,848 Followers

Sam blushed, surprised I had noticed.

"Then we will have our massages. No happy endings for you girls, I'm afraid. That will come later. After that, our hair. You don't mind a little upcharge to the card do you, BB?"

"No, Miss Maria, thank you for arranging everything," she replied, a bit stunned.

Brenda stepped forward. "BB, this is Marcia; she will be servicing you. DC, this is Julie, she is at your service today. Since there are two tables, I will take Miss Maria for her massage, while the two of you get cleansed. Miss Maria, are you ready?"

"Yes, now you girls do as you are told, but remember rule number one," I said, sternly. "See you soon." Then I tapped the phone, turning April's butt plug to high.

Marcia and Julie stepped forward and offered them a hand. They both took them. "You two are so beautiful. Miss Maria is, too. You are so lucky," said Marcia.

"First, we will take you to a changing room and explain the treatment plan we've been given for you, and then we will proceed with the cleanses," added Julie.

They held hands and led them to the back.

Brenda offered me her hand, and I accepted it. I was on cloud nine as she led me to the massage room.

"Miss Maria, I have seen a lot in this business, but never anything like this. I am simply in awe of you. You are very beautiful, but you command such control over your pets. I have known DC for a few years and never had imagined this. I hope you will share your secret."

"I have to admit, this weekend has taken a turn beyond my expectations. But I can never reveal my secrets... I do appreciate your discretion and accommodation very much. Tell me, has she ever gone for the happy ending here?"

"Discretion is key to my business, so I can't answer that. I will say her guests have experienced it before, and I can say again. I would never have imagined 'DC'."

In the room, she explained the full-body-massage process and how she would start high and work lower; back first and then front.

"Can I help you out of your clothes, Miss Maria?"

"Yes, please. Thank you, Miss Brenda." I felt like she deserved equal status with me. I had to say, she had a sexiness about her that intrigued me to say the least.

"I see why they are attracted to you, Miss Maria. Your eyes are like magnets that draw people in." She looked me directly in the eye, as she began to unbutton my tight-fitting sleeveless blouse. "I've never seen such intensely brown eyes."

Her smile had a sexy shrewdness that attracted me, and at the same time, told me she was very good at the game of seduction. As amped up as this weekend had me, there was going to be no resistance from me, I could almost feel the happy ending already as my pussy heated up.

"You have transformed Mrs. McClaren so completely..." She peeled my blouse down over my shoulders and tossed it aside, as her hands slipped quietly to my front bra clasp and popped it quickly. "I wish I could have known your BiBi before you turned her. That wedding ring says a lot."

Her hands gently gripped my breasts as my bra hit the floor. We sighed together as her hands were warm and so very soft. "But I think BiBi's collar says even more."

Her breath was warm and minty fresh, as she moved tauntingly close. She was a master in her own right, pushing my buttons and making me want her. My nipples stiffened instantly, as chills went through me from the softest hands I had ever felt.

They slipped gently off my breasts down my sides to my hips and she spun me slowly around and dropped to her knees. She clearly had plotted her course in advance, and knew the zipper to my leather skirt was in the back.

In seconds, it hit the floor and as I stepped out, she worked my heels off, before her fingers traced their way up my thighs to my panties. "I can see why they are so obsessed with you, Miss Maria. Your skin is perfect..."

Her breath washed over my ass as my panties peeled off and my pussy steamed. She had me turned on in seconds.

"Oh my, Miss Maria, I see your Bibi's beautiful nails have a bite to them. I have some special oil that can help with that. I wish I could kiss it and make it better..." Instead, she blew on my ass inches away covering both cheeks slowly and deliberately. At the same time, she gripped my stockings and pulled them off with the panties.

I willingly stepped out and stood naked before her, wet and primed, imagining what a night with her might be like.

"I love my job," she whispered, as she stood up and her caress reached my shoulders. "I can feel the tension you're carrying in your shoulders, Miss Maria. It must be tough trying to satisfy them both."

As she gently massaged my shoulders, I thought about Little Perv, and wished she was with us that day. Miss Brenda would have been even more impressed.

"Would you please lie face down on the table, with your hands by your sides, and relax completely. I am going to work the tension from your body."

Once in position, she started high and worked low, with a mixture of pleasure and pain, working every muscle into a tension-free mush. When she reached my feet, I had no idea how much tension they carried and how much pleasure they could bring.

Once complete, she brought out the oil she had mentioned. "I have been trying to imagine what you may have been doing to your Bibi, to result in such a passionate response... Please don't tell me, I enjoy thinking of the possibilities."

She applied some warm oil sparingly. "I hate to see such a pretty ass scratched up, but I'm guessing it was worth it."

I hummed and nodded, as she rubbed my buns gently and a drip of oil rolled down my crack, to my taint and on to my already wet pussy.

"Oops, a little got away," she whispered, as her hand traced the path of the wayward oil.

I moaned, pressed my ass upward and spread my legs, as her finger split my labia.

"Please don't tease me, Miss Maria, we are barely half done, way too soon for a happy ending."

Her finger continued to slide up and down my crack, and I moaned like I was being touched for the first time.

"No tension here, just soft and warm, but I could rub here all day..."

She continued rubbing my wetness and I moaned all the louder.

"But we have a whole other side to attend to. Can you please roll over, Miss Maria," she said, as her hands pulled back.

I smiled at her as I did. "Do you think if we left the door open, the pets might hear my happy ending?

"You are a wicked master, I can tell. I think that just might work."

She walked the door and propped it open, then began the same process on my front, moving from high to low. Starting at my shoulders and neck, she moved slowly down, looking at me and talking the whole time.

"You have the most intensely brown eyes," she sighed, gazing at them. "Almost hypnotic."

I looked at her, opened them as wide as possible. "I'm going to need you to bury that face in my pussy and make me come right now."

She looked entranced and stared into my eyes. "Endings will not be that happy, I'm afraid. At least here. I suspect you have a long day ahead with many happy endings to come. Right now, we will have to make do."

She held up both hands and wiggled her fingers, before placing them on my breast, and gently kneading them. "You have very warm hands, Miss Brenda," I sighed.

"I don't see a way to massage away the stiffness in your nipples, but your breasts are just the right softness, Miss Maria."

Brenda leaned forward looking into my eyes, and I thought just maybe she was leaning in for a kiss, but she stopped short.

She continued a slow methodical massage, down my abdomen to my thighs, fingers dangerously close to my pussy but, of course, not contacting where I needed it the most. She spread my legs firmly and continued working my thighs.

Then she leaned forward as she massaged, took a deep breath through the nose, and let out a sigh. "You smell simply delicious, Miss Maria."

From there, she continued to work her way down to my feet, taking her time, to torture me as long as possible. When she finished my feet again, she smiled up at me from the end of the table.

"Feeling better, Miss Maria?" she asked, tauntingly.

"Yes and no. That was the best massage of my life, but I seemed to have picked up BB's and April's itch problem."

She gripped my feet and spread them wide. "Lie right there and relax, Miss Maria. I think I know right where to scratch."

She dragged her fingers gently up my leg, as she moved slowly up the right side of the table, tracing the inside of my leg and thigh. Then she teased the outer edges of my labia before finally hitting home, sliding her middle finger lengthways along my slit, sandwiching my lips between her other fingers.

I moaned and she smiled. "Have I found the itch, Miss Maria?"

"Yes, Miss Brenda," I replied, gasping for breath as my pelvis rose to meet her.

"So, so warm," she whispered, and she moved slowly up and down.

I whimpered and she smiled, leaning inches from my face. When her fingers slipped into my steaming cunt, she sighed.

"I bet it itches deep inside, am I right?" Her breath washed over my face, as our eyes locked.

I nodded as two fingers began to fuck me slowly, knuckles deep. "Oh yes," I gasped.

Her pace quickened, "Should I scratch harder, Miss Maria?"

"Oh fuck, yes!" I squeaked, as she began to plunge harder and faster.

She nodded and smiled as her thumb began to rub my clit.

"Oh God, Brenda, you found the spot! Right there, right there. Ah! Ah! Ah!" I yelled at full volume.

Knowing April and Sam would surely hear made it all the more exciting.

"I knew it, Miss Maria. I think I'm gonna have to scratch the hell out of it..."

"Yes, oh God, yes Miss Brenda!" I screamed, as the much-needed climax took me quickly.

Miss Brenda's mouth hung open, almost sharing my bliss.

I let loose with a series of whaling screams as she worked my clit masterfully.

"This with just one hand; imagine if you ever could make me your pet, Miss Maria," she whispered, tauntingly.

My body jerked uncontrollably as the orgasm lingered, and the thought she planted in my head seemed to keep the climax going and going. My screams were ebbing and flowing with my spasming muscles.

When the climax passed, I collapsed back onto the table, in a relaxed, oozing heap, catching my breath and breathing in the scent of sex in the air. Brenda brought her fingers to her mouth and tasted me, with a wry smile.

"Thank you, Miss Brenda, that was, indeed, a happy ending to a great massage." There was something so sexy about Miss Brenda letting me know she liked pussy. But there was already far too much to deal with this weekend and I had a feeling Miss Brenda's spa was going to be a staple of girls' weekends.

Next, she handed me a robe and we walked to the cleansing station room. Once in the room, she unhooked my robe and took it off. The aroma of roses was evident. They took my direction on that.

Brenda guided me to the table. "Please place that beautiful ass right here and just lie back and relax."

I lay on the padded table, and she smiled.

She brought up stirrups on each side of the three-foot-wide table. "Now, the table is going to open, and your ass will drop down about two inches, and you will feel a little flow of warm water under you."

The table separated in the middle and slid slowly down lengthwise. "Just let your ass settle and relax with your head back." It was as she described, my ass settled into a shallow stainless-steel sink, built under the table, with warm water flowing.

Then she placed my feet in the leather stirrups, spreading me wide like a birthing bed. "Just close your eyes and relax. Listen to the music and breathe slowly and deeply. I'm going to do a little bush trimming first, if you don't mind; although, you, clearly, trim regularly."

Next, she took a battery-powered trimmer and trimmed my muff, shaving downward so the hair fell into the sink and washed away.

"Now, I am going to apply some shaving gel and clean up the edges. I've done this a thousand times, and I promise you will enjoy it."

Oh, and I did.

She sprayed the foaming gel onto her fingers and, ever so gently, rubbed it all over my pussy, letting her fingers slide between my labia, and I moaned with pleasure.

She smiled down at me teasingly, and I wanted her. When she finished shaving me, she rinsed me with warm water and tapped the shaved area dry with a towel while warm water still flowed beneath my ass.

Next was the cleanse. Brenda was a master. She took her time, talked to me softly and kept me relaxed. When she was sure I was ready, she very slowly inserted the cleansing probe. It was about the diameter of a pinky finger with lots of holes; she lubed it and slipped it in slowly and painlessly. She told me I would feel a warm rush, and there was no need to hold it in and I could just relax and let it flow naturally.

It happened as she described, and I let it flow, bracing for the embarrassing smells, but much to my surprise the smell of coffee seemed to cover it. When she released the flow inside me, a vent fan at the far end of the recessed sink turned on and helped. I could really only smell the odd mix of coffee and roses.

When it was done, she slid a towel under me as the table closed, and I have to admit, I really felt cleansed and energized. It was remarkable.

The rest of the day was a whirlwind; they shampooed and styled our hair, plucked, primped, and did our makeup (slutty style). Then they helped us dress and we headed to the car after charging Sam's card for the day.

I had to smile at the difference in hairstyles. Sam's was long, glamorous, and flowing. While April's was straight and combed into twin, perfect pigtails on the side of her head. It was a perfect complement to the slutty schoolgirl outfit. Mine was fabulous. It cascaded and styled, touching my shoulders. I looked stunning.

In the car, I took charge again.

"Take us back to the hotel, DC. Did you enjoy that as much as I did, girls?" I asked, happily.

They both hesitated, but answered in unison. "Yes, Miss Maria."

"Good, good," I replied. Their answer was irrelevant, as I was lost in thought. Neither of them spoke and I used the time to run the plans through my head.

When we got to the hotel, I took control. "April, honey, come with us to the room and bring your new outfit, please. I want you in it."

"But this is work! And look how I am dressed," she pleaded.

"You are the boss; besides, you have your hat and glasses. No one would ever think you'd wear that."

"Okay, but please go in separately, and I'll come in the back way."

"Sure, come, BB," I commanded, and she followed.

It was such a rush to see the reaction of the people in the lobby when Sam in her sequined slut gear and makeup. A few months earlier, I would never have dreamed of her wearing anything like her outfit in public. But there she was, wearing it and loving the rush of having all eyes on her, like a cheap, little bimbo with no mind, using her body to get attention from anyone who would give it.

April arrived in the room a few minutes later, I had to laugh at the leopard top and skirt combined with sunglasses and a red-plaid barrette.

I walked seductively toward her. "Have a seat, BB," I commanded. "April, dear, you have been obedient and helpful today, but I need a little something more from you, if you are to be rewarded."

She tried to hide her frustration, but it was obvious. "What do you need, Miss Maria?"

I stood close to her, looking up into her eyes. "I need you out of these clothes for starters," I said, as I gripped the barrette and tossed it on the bed. The sunglasses followed and I moved to the buttons of her top.

Sam watched in awe, as I moved in for a kiss and April met me happily, cooing as our tongues danced. April's bag with the outfit dropped to the floor and when she began to embrace me, I pushed April off with my elbows. "Un-huh, hands to yourself, DC."

I kissed her again, as I slid the top over her shoulders and let it drop. Then I kissed her neck and shoulders as I moved to her pert little tits. Her nipples were huge compared to her breasts, and when I licked and sucked one into my mouth, I moaned along with April.

"Do you see why I call her DC, BB?"

She stuttered, "No m-ma'am."

"She's got A-cup tits, but D-cup nips. DC for D-cup." I plunged the other one in my mouth and nibbled it, while sliding her skirt over her hips and down.

April quickly stepped out of the skirt and spread her feet apart, offering her pussy. And when I kissed my way down April's well-defined abs, Sam swallowed hard enough for me to hear. "Isn't she just too sexy to waste on Seth, BB?"

"Yes, Miss Maria," Sam answered, excitedly.

"You like being naked for us don't you, DC?" I said, between kisses on April's pelvis.

"Yes, Miss Maria."

"You are such a hot little slut, it's hard to stay mad." I looked up at April, extended my tongue and slowly licked up her slit.

April quivered and sang out in rapid puffs, "Ah, hah, hah, hah."

I pulled my head away and looked up at her, "Oh you needed that, didn't you, April?"

"Yes, Miss Maria."

"BB, her little pussy tastes so good, I could just eat it up all night long." My hands caressed April's ass, as I leaned in and kissed just above her clit. "But, I really want to see her in her school uniform, don't you?"

Sam, clearly not agreeing, hesitated before answering, "Yes, Miss Maria."

April glared at Sam, as she knew her frustration would continue. And I made sure it would. I slowly dressed her, starting with the red thigh-highs. Once they were on, I spoke to Sam. "BB, bring me my phone."

I turned the butt plug back on, as I pulled some black-silk panties up April's legs and covered her back up. "So you don't soak through your uniform skirt."

When she was completely dressed. I told her to turn and show us her body. Judging from the longing look on Sam's face, I think she agreed the outfit was in some ways even more sexy than April's naked body. The red thigh-highs on her slender legs with a one-inch gap between the skirt and stockings, showed that bit of bare skin that drew the eyes.

Her nipples pushed the fabric out on the cropped, button-down blouse that was held closed by only one button, below her breasts. Even I was embarrassed that the pigtails and schoolgirl vibe made me tingle all over. Sam blushed as she ogled her.

I stepped behind April and kissed her neck, as my left hand slipped into the blouse and gripped her breast. My right hand raised her skirt in front and slid into her panties.

"You have been such a good little girl today, DC," I whispered.

April's eyes closed and mouth opened, as she whimpered and trembled.

"Oh honey, did I make you this wet?" I teased.

"Y-yes, M-miss Maria," she squeaked.

"Do you want your reward?"

"Y-yes, please!"

"I want to give it to you, but I need something first." I kissed her neck again.

"Yes, Miss Maria."

"Good girl. I have been rude to Seth this weekend, keeping you to myself. I don't want him to think I am a bad influence. In fact, I want him to associate very positive thoughts whenever I'm in town."

I saw the look of fear and concern on April's face as I discussed Seth. "I have the perfect idea for establishing that positive link. I'm going to take BB to 'The Room' this evening, while you give Seth an evening he will never forget. When he is satisfied, you will meet us back here to get your reward, okay?"

My hands stayed in motion and April was defenseless. "Yes, Miss Maria."

"Good girl. Have you enjoyed BB's toys this weekend?"

"Yes, Miss Maria."

"Do you like having it in you, while I'm touching you?"

"Yes, Miss Maria."

"And what have the toys taught you?"

"I love it in my ass," said April, remembering the lesson from last night.

rimaday
rimaday
1,848 Followers