Skanked-Surrender Sam's Story Pt. 01

Story Info
Sam and Maria have their first "Girl's Weekend".
14.1k words
4.81
10.9k
13

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 09/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rimaday
rimaday
1,867 Followers

Although this is a stand alone story, it is the seventh chapter in a series depicting the conversion of a straight married woman, to a submissive lesbian pet at the hands of a family friend and pseudo cousin. The story contains themes of non consent/reluctance. If this is offensive please find another story. If you choose to read on, I hope you enjoy. Your feedback and votes are always welcomed.

Special thanks to Kneji Sato for help in editing.

_________

I sat quietly in my car, butterflies churning. Despite traffic, I made it to Franklin, Wisconsin in a little more than two hours. Not bad for a Friday evening.

I had been thinking about this trip nearly nonstop for two weeks. I left straight from work and was half-an-hour early. I wondered why we had to drive separately when we could have easily ridden together. It was surreal to think about where I was. Not only literally, in a strange Walmart parking lot in Franklin, Wisconsin. But also where I was in my life because of Maria Quinones.

Just a few weeks ago, I was Dr. Samantha Kaplan-Donovan, pharmacist and wife of millionaire-businessman Edmond Donovan. Period. Now, I was waiting in the Walmart parking lot to be the plaything for my pseudo-adopted sister, Maria. We grew up like cousins, since our parents were best friends. Her parents were Uncle Juan and Aunt Daniela growing up. When my parents were killed in a car accident, even though I was an adult, Daniela stepped up as if I were her own daughter.

Several weeks ago, Maria turned guilt and hurt feelings from a fight we had, against me. Through her manipulations, she turned me into the 'skanky little slut' I accused her of being.

My heart raced and pussy tingled in anticipation of seeing her, and what she might do to me this weekend. I had never really thought about sex with a woman before, but she had a way of touching me and talking to me in ways that made me want to give her control. After our first encounter, during which she secretly toyed with me at a party for Edmond, she became an obsession.

I tried to stay away and take back control, but I found myself masturbating daily and then multiple times a day, trying to satisfy the urges she had awoken in me. But it was fruitless. When she found out, she took full advantage, in every way. When we nearly got caught by her mother at work, she devised this little scheme. A girls' weekend once per month, far away from Plainfield, Illinois.

As punishment for having to resort to this plan, she refused all contact with me, except for professionally at her mother's pharmacy, where we both work. We did have an almost nightly phone call, where she made sure to remind me, I could not masturbate until our weekend.

It had been two weeks since she made that decree, and I was more than ready. I scanned the parking lot, looking for her car. When I did not see her, I texted.

Me: In the parking lot. Left side facing the store, far from the building, next to cart return.

After a few moments she responded.

Maria: Almost there. Collect your things. We will leave your car there for the weekend.

Me: Where are we going?

Maria: You'll see soon enough.

Me: What if I get towed?

There was no response.

I did as she told me and collected my makeup bag and suitcase. It was just two nights, but I had a variety of outfits including some lingerie, I thought she might like. I felt like a schoolgirl again. She had that kind of effect on me. I sat them next to me, as I waited in my car.

When she pulled up. I felt a rush of excitement, anxiety, guilt, and lust-- like no one else could stir in me. Unsure what to do, I stepped out of the car and tried to look calm. I was still wearing my work clothes. A white, short-sleeved, button-down blouse and tan skirt that stopped just above the knee. I wore tan heels and skin-colored pantyhose. My hair was pulled back and twisted into a bun.

When she got out, I nearly wet my panties. I suddenly felt my stomach turn upside down. It was the dress. The tight-fitting, royal-blue halter dress she wore the night she first took me.

The image of her rubbing herself off on my dressing ottoman in that dress, was forever etched in my mind. She made me come with just one finger, while I watched her hips rock in that dress. We came together for the first time, making it the most memorable climax of my life. At least, until two weeks ago, at the pharmacy. I think that orgasm now holds the crown.

She had the purse with the long strap draped over her left shoulder and resting on her right hip. The same purse she pulled the butt plug from, that first night. Her hips swayed and she walked toward me in the skintight mini-dress. There was a horizontal oval opening, exposing a big part of her midriff. I wanted to drop to my knees and kiss her belly button, as she came closer.

My mouth suddenly felt bone dry, and I could barely swallow. Her smile widened, as her eyes scanned me head to toe. "Hello BB. I've missed you. Have you missed me?"

I nodded, as my eyes found her eyebrows. There was something about the shape of her eyebrows that made me want her. Almost boomerang shaped over her deep-brown eyes, there was something unexplainable that excited me whenever I saw them. Her smile deepened, as she saw the longing in my face.

Her arm and belly tats were visible, adding to the bad-girl vibe that made me want to submit. Before the recent 'turn' of events, whenever she got a new tat and showed it to me, my disgust was readily apparent. I would normally give a grunt of acknowledgement and look away uninterested.

She walked up to me confidently, even though I had her by six inches; she knew she was in charge. She stopped only when she pressed me back against the car, then raised up on her toes and looked me in the eyes. I bent down to meet her lips and her tongue slid quickly into my mouth, tasting me, and probing me. Mine extended in return, as our tongues swirled.

Suddenly, my dry mouth was cured, and I found myself whimpering from the passion pulsing through me. She gripped my head with both hands, pulled me against her, and kissed me passionately. The thought of having no cares about being seen, intensified my lust for her.

Then, she broke the kiss and gazed into my eyes, as she spoke. "You remember the rules for the weekend, right?"

I nodded, "Yes, Miss Maria," referring to her as Miss Maria, produced another wave of excitement. The rules were simple. I had to obey her all weekend, unconditionally. The thought made my loins tingle and pussy steam.

"Whatever I ask of you, you will comply." She grinned sweetly.

Those eyebrows... "Yes, Miss Maria."

"Did you bring your itch meds?"

"Yes, Miss Maria, they're in my purse."

"Good, BB. Now, you won't need your suitcase. I have your apparel for the weekend with me. You may bring a bag with makeup and sundries, and I'll take your purse and cell phone. Get whatever personal items you may need from the suitcase, and put it in your sundries bag. You can leave your suitcase in the car, and I'll hold onto this, until we return here Sunday." She released my face, took my purse, and stood looking at me.

I was semi-dazed, as her words sank in. The special lingerie I had selected was suddenly obsolete. She looked at me impatiently, "Is there a problem, BB?"

"Yes, I mean, no, Miss Maria," I stuttered, as I handed her my purse and phone. I scrambled to think, as I stared into her eyes trying to grasp what this meant. Her impatience continued. "Yes, Miss Maria," I added, before turning and mindlessly tossing my suitcase back in the car. I couldn't recall if there was anything I needed in it, other than clothes.

"Thank you. You'll get them back on Sunday. Let me get our bag." She started to turn away, then turned back. "Tell you what, BB. Go ahead to the ladies' room and freshen up. I'll be in shortly. When you've done what you need to do, I would like you to go to the handicap stall and get out of those clothes. We've seen the last of Dr. Samantha Kaplan-Donavan for the weekend."

"Yes, Miss Maria," I said, almost trembling.

"Hold on..." She reached up and pulled my head forward and pulled out the hair pins and bands that held my hair up. As she released me, she pulled my hair out and down, fluffing it a little. "There's my BB. Your hair is to remain down all weekend. You can probably put it in a ponytail. That's kind of sexy. Not to mention, it gives me a handle and will keep some cum out of your hair."

I was speechless. It was amazing how nonchalantly she was talking about such intimate and embarrassing things.

She stared at me, waiting for a response, and it suddenly hit me that she expected a reply. "Yes, Miss Maria," I answered obediently.

As she turned, my eyes locked on the back of the dress. It had an open oval that exposed almost her entire back, from just above her ass crack to an inch below her neck. I was mesmerized by her shape and the curve of her back, as her hips swayed before me.

She stopped, looked back over her shoulder, and smiled teasingly. "Was I unclear, BB?"

" A, yes, I mean, no, Miss Maria," I said, and headed for the restroom with my makeup bag.

I shook my hair out, as I walked quickly to the restroom. I felt the urge to pee intensifying after the drive, and the sudden surge of blood to the area. I peed and cleaned myself before going to the handicap stall.

As I undressed, I could feel Dr. Kaplan-Donavan fading away; I left my black-lace bra and thong panties on. I sat waiting, as patiently as I could. Anticipation had me bouncing on the seat. It would have been impossible to imagine ever being semi-naked in a Walmart bathroom, wet in anticipation of being used by Maria Quinones. But there I was-- no money, no credit cards, and no phone.

The sound of the door opening made my heart race. But I was quickly brought back to reality, as two ladies began to talk.

"I can't believe they are out of pecans, now we've got to stop at a Kroger. I've got four pies to bake for tomorrow..."

"This store has really gone to the shits," replied the second. "Oh..." she mumbled, apparently noticing me.

It was embarrassing that they likely saw my bare feet and shoes sitting next to me. Time dragged slowly by, as they did their business and quietly left. Finally, Maria entered, quietly walked up and peeked through the crack, smiling.

"I like. Now, please hand me your clothes. You can leave the undies on for now. I would like to take them off myself." Her hands appeared over the door in anticipation.

I hesitated at the thought, and my inner voice asked, 'What if she just left me here?'

Nonetheless, I complied and there I was-- no shoes, no clothes, just in a lace bra and thong panties.

"Good girl, BB." She pushed on the door. "You'll need to let me in now."

She stepped in and had a large duffle type bag over her shoulder. She sat it down and reached out her hands. I took them and she pulled me up, then stepped closer, putting her hands on my hips, as she kissed me again. Her hands began to wander over my bare ass, and she moaned her excitement. I whimpered and trembled, as she caressed me.

My pussy gushed, as she kissed me long and deep, while her finger stroked my exposed skin. The smell of my sex flooded my nostrils with each breath, as she continued her heavenly exploration.

As her hands worked toward my chest, she popped the front of my bra like a master, releasing me. I groaned, as she gently gripped them. She broke the kiss and looked at me. "Oh, that's better, isn't it?" she whispered. I nodded, and as she kissed my right nipple, I let my head roll back and sighed. She slid the straps off my shoulders and let it drop to the floor, as she took a breast in each hand and alternated kisses.

She spoke between kisses, "I'm - going - to - kiss - every - inch - of - you, BB." Then she licked my right nipple, "And - lick - every - inch - of - you." Her tongue moved from left to right and back.

I groaned louder.

"Oh, do you have the itch again, BB."

"Yes, Miss Maria," I gasped.

"Good. I think I'm going to have to personally apply your medication this weekend, to make sure it's applied properly."

Next, she stepped back and looked me up and down. "Turn, please."

I did and she hummed. "All mine, I'm gonna bite that ass. In fact..." she dropped and nibbled it, as she squeezed it with both hands.

She continued to nibble and kiss, as she reached into the bag and retrieved the lilac lube and began to lube my ass crack, before inserting a finger, causing me to grunt. I did my best to relax, as she probed my ass and applied the lube. As the pain dissipated, she continued slowly fingerfucking my ass, while two other fingers slid between my drenched pussy lips.

I rocked my hips, as I moaned my pleasure. Her touch electrified my whole body, as I felt myself surrender to her completely. The fact I was in a Walmart bathroom stall, breaking multiple laws, was buried deep beneath the unimaginable pleasure of her touch.

I whimpered in desperation, "Oh, Miss Maria..."

"Is that better, BB?"

"Oh, yes," I replied, with a squeak.

"I can tell you don't need your rose lube, and I think your soaked, little cunt smells better than roses, but we should apply it anyway, don't you agree?"

"Yes, Miss Maria," I said, through spastic gasps of breath.

She pulled out and applied the lube to her hand. Then she reached around with her right hand and rubbed the rose lube on my engorged lips, as she inserted a finger from her left hand back into my ass. I pressed my hands against the walls for balance. The stall was so wide, both arms were almost fully extended.

When she slid a finger into my pussy, I groaned loud enough to echo through the bathroom.

"Did I hit the spot, BB?"

I moaned my pleasure, and she inserted a second finger and began rubbing my clit with her thumb.

I began a series of high-pitched, way-too-loud squeals, as she had me on the verge of climax.

She slowed her pace to stop my pending orgasm. "Do you like me inside you, BB?" she whispered, as her breath rushed over my ear.

"Yes, Miss AH! Maria," I gasped.

"Your cunt lips are so big and so sensitive. I've never felt anything so warm and soft in my life. I can't wait to take them into my mouth and suck your pussy, 'til you cum like a slut for me, BB."

"Oh God, please," I squealed.

"Are you going to obey me this weekend, my pet?"

"Yes, Miss Maria."

"Do you want me to make you come, BB."

"Oh God, please yes, Miss Maria!" I blurted as I heard the door open, and someone entered.

"Shhhh," she whispered softly, her lips tickling my ear. She removed her fingers and commanded, "Turn please." Her voice was so soft, only I could hear.

I did as instructed, and she reached into her bag and pulled out a new toy, like nothing I had ever seen. There were two dildo-heads side by side and a curled knob with ridges on it, next to the bigger dildo.

While the person in the next stall took care of their business, she looked me in the eyes, smiling, and pushed the small dildo against my lips.

I knew it would soon be inside me below, as I sucked it into my mouth, lubing it for insertion. I should have been horrified, standing naked in the stall, the scent of roses, lilacs, and my steaming pussy easily noticeable, and an unknown person in the stall next to us. Instead, I was turned on even more. The danger only made me wetter.

Next, she fed me the larger dildo and then the curled ribbed knob, which I would soon learn was a 'clit tickler'.

Growing bolder, Maria commanded in an uncomfortably loud voice, "Turn and put your hands on the wall, young lady."

The neighboring toilet flushed, as I straddled the toilet with my hands against the back wall. I knew what was coming and eagerly awaited it. Memories of Edwin's birthday came rushing back, as she tormented me with the remote-controlled butt plug. I could only imagine what the new device would feel like.

My movement triggered the auto flush in our stall, and she spoke, "You're such an obedient pet, BB." Then she dropped to her knees.

"Thank you, Miss Maria," I replied, as the room suddenly grew quiet. I thought I heard shuffling from our visitor, but it suddenly stopped.

When the dildo tips brushed my ass and pussy, I hummed and pushed myself toward Maria to receive them. "You want your little holes filled, don't you, BB." She spoke loud enough for our visitor to hear.

A flush of panic hit me, but I was compelled to answer, by the indescribable power that she cast over me. I glanced back over my shoulder and briefly made eye contact with our visitor peeking through the crack. She was a young lady with short, spiky hair staring at us with a hungry look.

The brown-eyed girl watched, mouth agape and her eyes widened, as Maria began to wiggle the dildo into me. "Yes, Miss Maria, put it in me, please!" I groaned, looking into our horny visitor's eyes.

Maria began to push it slowly inside me, while nibbling my ass. I turned my head back toward the wall, and began to groan with pleasure as the dildos filled me up. Once in, to the hilt, it became apparent what the ribbed little nub was for. It put pressure directly on my clit.

"Thank you, Miss Maria," I said, looking back at our spy. She was mesmerized by the sight.

"BB, you little skank!" said Maria. "Flirting with another little slut. You wanna' bite this ass too, don't you, honey. Come on in..."

The young lady snapped out of it, and slipped out of sight. "Sorry, I was a... I'd better go. So sorry."

"Same time, same place, four weeks from today, if you change your mind."

The door closed and Maria laughed. "You really do like people knowing you're my slut."

I turned red, ashamed of myself. She got me so revved up; I wanted that stranger to watch. I wanted her to lust after me. I wanted her to be jealous of me. I wanted her! The thought of two bad girls taking me, using me, and letting me pleasure them was exhilarating. Now I stood there naked, legs spread and hands against the wall, like some perverted perp about to be frisked and cuffed.

"I'm sorry, Miss Maria..."

"Oh no, BB. I've never wanted you more. Miss Perfect, is a skanky little slut. The irony is, I was so jealous and angry with you. Beautiful, smart, totally together. I wanted you and felt like you were out of my league. But that day in the store, when I saw the fear in your eyes after you called me, what was it? A ratty-haired, tatted-up, body-pierced, skanky, crack whore-looking freak? I knew right then; you were projecting your inner-feelings onto me."

Whack! She slapped my naked ass and I squealed. "It's true, isn't it, BB?"

"Yes, Miss Maria..." Whack! "You're glad I found your little secret, aren't you!?"

"Yes, Miss Maria!"

Whack! "You'll do anything I want this weekend, and then we'll go back and let everyone think, you're a fine professional woman and a perfect, Barbie doll-fucking wife. Is that what you want?"

"Oh yes, please, Miss Maria."

"Your cunt is soaking wet for me right now, isn't it?"

"Yes, Miss Maria."

Whack! "You want to keep your cuntifier in your slutty little holes to remind you what a skanky, little bitch you are, while we ride to our hotel?"

"Yes please, Miss Maria."

Whack! "Do you want me to turn it on and make you come right here in the fucking bathroom?"

"Yes please, Miss Maria."

I should have been humiliated. But instead, my pelvis tingled with an almost-painful, constant pang of pleasure, like I'd never known.

Whack. "That beautiful ass is nice and red for me." She knelt back down and started to kiss it gently. "You don't even care if someone comes in, do you? You'll come all the harder if there's someone watching, won't you, BB Slut?" She continued kissing me softly.

"Yes. Please turn it on, Miss Maria," I begged.

Whack! "Who decides when you come, BB?"

rimaday
rimaday
1,867 Followers