Skanked-Surrender Sam's Story Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April's moans matched mine with each new movement from Maria. The blindfold added a level of excitement that was hard to describe. It created a sense of anonymity that intensified the effect of being watched. It also added to the anticipation of where she might touch me next.

As Maria moved to my right breast, I felt her moving closer, pressing her body against my left side. When she broke the kiss on my breast, the crop began to rub my crotch again. My hips gyrated in desperation. I had been teased and taunted all evening, and needed relief like never before. I was humping the riding crop like a dog in heat.

Then she released it and began rubbing me through the panties with her hand. I began moaning higher and louder, "Ho, ho, ah!"

My ass barely touched the bed, as I pressed against her hand. Without missing a stroke, I felt her straddle my leg and plant her knees between mine. I spread my legs willingly, hoping for what came next.

She moved her hand aside and took a slow, firm lick up my slit through the panties. I moaned my enthusiastic approval and heard April unleash a low, long groan before saying, "Oh God, Miss Maria, feels so good in my asshole."

April was coming again!

Just then, Maria pulled her tongue away and slid my panty crotch to the side and began rubbing her fingers up and down my slit. My mouth opened and I moaned loudly, as she pushed me to the brink. "My fingers just melt into her juicy, fucking cunt lips, April." teased Maria.

"So good in my ASS! Ah!" screamed April.

As Maria slid two fingers inside me, I finally got the relief I so desperately needed. She plunged them steadily in and out, as my back arched, and I sang out with pleasure. I came quickly and powerfully, after hours of torture. When my climax passed, Maria scooted lower and began to lick my clit while fingerfucking me, and I wailed again. April quickly followed my lead.

"Oh, Maria," I squealed, as her tongue relentlessly wiggled on my clit; April and I began a chorus of high-pitched moans.

In a remarkably short period of time, maybe one minute, April and I were sharing our second orgasm, as Maria knew exactly how to touch me. My body spasmed and the climax lingered, while Maria's tongue moved at incredible speed. I had a handful of bedspread in each hand, trying to hold steady, while she stimulated my clit relentlessly. When she finally pulled back, I collapsed back on the bed, gasping for air.

I felt Maria getting up on her knees for a moment, rustling the bed. April sighed in relief, as Maria apparently switched off the vibrator. Then, Maria gripped the waist strap of my panties and pushed my legs together with her elbow. She raised her knees one at a time, and straddled my legs, so I could push them together. She then pulled my panties down and I bent my knees, so she could pull them off.

She lifted my feet, spreading my legs wide, and positioned herself between them. Her fingers rubbed up and down my slit., before she settled back and began to kiss my labia gently. Then, she looked me in the eye and worked her precious tongue back between my pussy lips.

I lay there moaning my agreement, as she made love to my pussy with her mouth. My hips rolled slowly, as she seemed content to pleasure me at a leisurely pace. I could hear April's chair shuffling rhythmically and imagined her rubbing the toy against the chair for stimulation. There was no sign of the vibrator humming, so apparently, she was taking matters into her own hands.

Maria continued her magical cunnilingus, not letting me get to the point of climax, but enthusiastically devouring me.

Then she crawled up into the push-up position over me, before lowering her naked body on top of me. She kissed me, long and slow, allowing me to taste my own cum from her lips and tongue. I cooed like a dove, as her soft, warm lips danced with mine, and our steaming pussies met.

April moaned and rustled, as she watched Maria make love to me.

After several minutes, Maria rolled off to my side and pushed me onto my stomach, positioning herself again between my spread legs, before pulling my hips skyward. I slid my knees under me, raising my ass and she pulled me a little to the left, giving April the best view of my exposed intimate parts.

April, whimpered, as Maria slid a hand from my ass crack to my slit, while she took a long lick up my right ass cheek. She licked and kissed my buns, as two fingers slid inside me, while her thumb, tickled my sphincter.

She began to fuck me slowly and firmly with two fingers. "Aaahhhh!" I yelled, as she filled me again. My face planted on the mattress, I pushed myself against her with each thrust, pushing her deeper inside me. She apparently pushed the phone controls with her left hand, causing April to ramp up her blissful chorus of moans yet again.

Suddenly, Maria rolled herself to my side, and brought her other hand around under my belly, as she began to rub my clit from underneath, while fingerfucking me from behind. Her fingers moved faster and faster, rubbing and fucking. Within seconds, she had me on the edge, yet again. My knees spread wider, helping me balance, and opening myself up for them both.

I could not speak. I could only moan with my mouth agape, while April whimpered, "Oh, God, please!"

Hearing her, set me off like a rocket. My ass vibrated, as Maria jackhammered my clit and pounded my cunt with her fingers. Pure, intense, tingling pleasure consumed my lower body, as she furiously took control of me. The orgasm seemed endless, and my body stiffened and shook.

"I love it in my asshole," April screamed, before she, too, was made speechless and surrendered to another climax.

My legs trembled uncontrollably, and finally, I lunged forward onto my belly, unable to stand it for another second.

April pleaded, "Please, Miss Maria, I can't--"

Maria tapped her phone.

"Thank you, M-Miss Maria." April panted, relieved the vibrator had stopped.

Maria quickly popped my bra clasp and pulled the blindfold tie, letting it fall away. Next she pulled me toward the head of the bed, rolling me on my back. I looked at April, who was sweating and looked disheveled. Nonetheless, she sat, legs spread, toy on full display, and the chair cushion was wet in front.

We were both still panting, as Marie rested her ass on the top of the cloth-wrapped headboard, spread her legs, and directed my head toward the pillow below. Without words, she placed her palms on the headboard beside her and squatted, lowering her spread wetness toward my face.

I reached up and rubbed her pussy with my hand and she froze there, moaning. Her reaction made me want to play with her a little before she met my face. She squeaked, as I wiggled a finger in and began to fingerfuck her, returning the favor. She trembled and moaned, bouncing gently, as I inserted a second.

"Hand me the phone, BB," she said quickly, between moans. She pointed beside me, and I reached it with my left hand, not wanting to break contact with her hot cunt.

She laid it on top of the headboard and pushed it.

"Oh. Please, Miss Maria, I can't...AH!" April rose up, straddling the chair, trying to take the pressure off the toy. She was four orgasms in, and her clit had to be overcharged.

As Maria started to lower herself, I pushed my fingers in deeper and harder, causing her to freeze there again. She squealed loudly, as I fingerfucked her harder. I marveled at the view of her, spread eagle, hovering over me. I felt a feeling of power, as she seemed unable to speak.

Her moans excited me beyond words, as her juices flooded my hand. Her wetness sloshed, as I fucked her faster and faster. Her groans matched pace and volume, with my speed and force. I was playing her like a musical instrument.

April stared with a look of blissful fear, as the toy continued its assault on her clit. "Oh fffuuuck!" she grunted, with a mix of pleasure and pain.

Maria screamed with pleasure, as I made her come in convulsive, quivering wave after wave of bliss. The louder she screamed, the wetter I became. The air was filled with the scent of lady sex and the sound of ecstasy.

"Coming with it in my ass!" yelled April, with a death grip on the back of the chair. Her abs seized over and over, as she came for the fifth time.

As Maria's climax passed, she reached down and gripped my hair and pulled my head toward her. "Get up here and clean up your mess, BB."

I stuck my tongue out and slid my tongue between her swollen steaming cunt lips, as April pleaded, "Please turn it off, I can't... Please."

Maria was lost in her own world as my tongue melted into her, and I lapped up her cunt cum. My neck was craned at an impossible angle, but the buttery-soft warmth of her pussy lips needed my lips and tongue. I would do anything to taste her tangy, sweet pussy. I'd longed for it for so long.

I kissed, sucked, licked, and probed her, relishing in her blissful gasps and whimpers. I continued for as long as I could hold myself up, savoring her creamy sweetness. Maria sang her pleasure, while poor April grunted for relief from the nonstop stimulation of her angry, little love button.

Finally, Maria stood, as I collapsed back onto the pillow. Then she dropped to her knees, pulled my body up to meet her, and kissed me slowly and gently sharing her juices. Her kisses almost made me forget our voyeur, but the constant hum coming from the toy and her uncomfortable gasps, lingered in the background.

"Please, Miss Maria," she pleaded, and Maria took pity. She clicked it off and April sighed. "Can I please go now..."

"Oh no, April slut. I'm not done yet," she said, as she turned toward the headboard and placed her right knee on the top of it and her left on the pillow. Spreading herself wide for me.

I looked at her naked ass, bulging in front of me, with her succulent pussy spread wide. I dropped to my hands and knees and crawled to her, gently kissing her buns, before lowering myself to separate her with my tongue. As I licked, I used my right hand to squeeze her cheek and pull her apart.

Her moans were high and desperate, making me crazed with lust. Knowing I was in control at that moment. I licked and sucked her labia, slipped my tongue inside her, then moved to her clit. Maria had a death grip on the headboard, rolling her hips sexily, as her pleasure mounted.

April sighed, "Oh God."

I was soaked, knowing how horny we were making April, even after so many orgasms.

Maria was flooding my face with her warm sticky juices, building toward a monumental climax.

"Please turn it on," whispered April.

I thought I might spontaneously come when I heard that. She was actually begging for more. When Maria didn't seem to notice, I reached blindly up, found the phone and tapped, until it turned on.

"Oh fuck! Miss, Ah!" yelled April, as I licked and sucked harder, forcing my nose against her stretched asshole.

My hips rolled, as I pleasured Maria and pushed my ass toward April.

April and Maria came together wailing and moaning, with April remembering her orders. "In! Ah! My! Asshole!"

As Maria's climax passed, I made one last surge of control, and rose up to my knees and pushed two fingers in her deeply, as I pressed against her hip. She looked back at me, and I moved close to fuck her eye to eye. She moaned loudly with her mouth locked open, looking at me, hungrily.

My fingers thrust in and out furiously. We both knew, for that moment-- I was in control, and I was not done with her. She shuddered and groaned, coming, as she looked me in the eye.

Poor April grunted like a pig, as her orgasm continued, pushing her to the limit of endurance.

My pace slowed and I kissed Maria with my probing tongue. As my fingers slid out, she dropped to her knees and turned toward me. I looked her in the eye, as I brought my fingers to my mouth and sucked her come from them. She smiled and kissed me, pulling me close, gripping my ass.

"Please," whimpered April again.

Maria looked toward her and laughed. Then she shut it off. "I think we wore that backstabbing little cunt out. What do you say, April, go again?"

"No, please." She looked desperate.

Maria seemed back to full control, and her face lit up, as she grabbed her phone and knee walked toward April.

She sat on the end of the bed looking at her. "Seth ever make you come six times in an hour, April?"

"How do you feel about your decision now?"

"I'm sorry, Miss Maria," she said softly.

"You gonna go home and fuck your Seth now, April?"

She shook her head, staring at the floor.

"I think you could pull one more off for me, though." She stood up and stepped between her knees.

I stared at the tatted bad girl, naked and sexy as anyone I had ever seen. Even as she taunted another, I wanted her. I wanted to watch her, obey her, pleasure her. I could not explain any of it, but knew I wanted more.

April pleaded, looking up at her. "Please, I can't come anymore. I can't take it..."

"We both know a filthy, cheating little cunt can never get enough."

She grabbed her by the back of the head, holding the phone in the other. "Don't you want to see just how wet; my new little pet makes me April?"

She pulled April's forehead against her pelvis. I watched Maria's ass clench, as she held April there.

"Don't you want to taste my new pet on me?"

April made a weak protest, shaking her head, as her face contacted Maria's pelvis. After just a few seconds, I could see Maria's arm move, as April was apparently kissing or licking Maria's lady parts.

Maria stood quietly, as April did whatever she was doing. I was focused on the clenching of Maria's ass.

Then, Maria pushed the phone screen. "I knew the little slut wasn't done, BB."

"No please, I can't take anymore..."

Maria began forcing April's head up and down.

"I'll tell you when you've had enough, you filthy fucking slut!"

She released her head and April kept going. Maria's buns kept their rhythm, as she cranked the toy to high. April reached around and gripped Maria's ass hard, nails digging in.

"Plea--!"

"Eat my pet's leftovers, cunt!"

I broke my stare on Maria's ass, and moved beside them, stretched out on the bed to watch.

Maria had a handful of hair and ground April's face into her cunt. April complied, sticking out her tongue.

"You just need a little more juice," said Maria, as she released her head and touched the phone screen.

April mindlessly lapped at Maria's pussy, as the device kicked into high. She yelled out and pushed her face straight into Maria's pelvis, as her fingers dug deeper into Maria's buns. "Aaahhhh!" she screeched, before going into a series of guttural grunts.

Her mouth was agape, pressed against Maria, screaming into her belly. I couldn't tell if it was pleasure or pain. I suspected it was both, as I watched the device pulse inside her again.

"That's it, April. Show us how a cheap little slut comes again and again. Come for me, April, and I'll turn it off."

Her lower body spasmed, and her hips rolled rubbing against the wet seat cushion.

"That's it, April, show my pet how much you liked watching her do what you dream about every fucking day.

Maria's ass was turning red from the clenching fingers digging in. "Show us who you really want, April."

Drool ran from her open mouth down Maria's belly, as her body gave in to another spastic climax.

"Do you like it in your ass, April?"

Her body stiffened and her hips jerked, as I watched a spray of liquid burst from around the toy and soak the seat, as she slid off dropping to her knees. Her mouth pressed against Maria's thigh muffling her groans.

"I knew it, BB. She's so predictable."

April released her grip on Maria's ass, took her hands to her crotch and pleaded. "Please, turn it off."

Maria tapped the screen and gave her relief. "Excellent performance this year, April. You can remove the toy. Please clean it in there before you leave. You can dress in the bathroom..."

April dropped her ass to her heels, removed the toy, and sat stunned. I couldn't help but look at her formerly petite, little pussy, now engorged and almost more red than pink.

I was in shock, as April collected herself enough, to scoop up her clothes and headed to the bathroom, while Maria sat down and began petting my hair.

"Thanks, BB, that was her best performance by far. I knew the little whore would like you. Just know, if you ever cheat on me with her, her little session will look like a stroll in the park."

She smiled down at me so sweetly, petting me gently. I lay there wondering what I may have gotten into. I did know, I did not want to end up like April.

To be continued.

_______________