Skanked-Surrender Sam's Story Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Maria with desperation in my eyes, hoping for relief, but she just ignored me. My head pivoted left to right, confirming we were alone.

"I will be getting relieved at ten."

"In more ways than one. That's perfect. We'll see you then. BB will be joining us this evening. I am looking forward to you two learning more about one another. Don't you agree, BB?" She smiled.

With both hands braced on the desk, I could only manage a gasping grunt noise and a nod, as the dildo had every neuron in my lower body firing at once. The image of April naked, masturbating for Maria was too much.

April's look of apprehension remained, as her eyes scanned me in the too-tight dress, leaned on the desk like a tweaked-out junkie needing a fix.

"Can we get our room key please. It's been a long trip and I think BB, might have to pee."

I nodded, thankful for any excuse. I was squirming and gasping for breath. I wanted to fuck April and Maria. I wanted to come loud and hard right there in the lobby. I had been on the edge for so long, I needed to come hard and often.

"Here it is, Miss Maria. You're in room 312. Enjoy your stay."

"Thank you, looking forward to SEEING you soon. Come, BB."

In my head, I screamed, "Oh God, yes!" But I could not speak without moaning and held it in, as I baby-stepped toward the elevator. I must have looked drunk, staggering behind her, watching her ass in that dress with her back exposed, trying not to come in the hotel lobby.

As I hopped into the elevator the toy turned off and I groaned my disappointment. Everything down below tingled, and I did, in fact, have to pee, badly.

When we reached the room, I wanted to run straight to the bathroom, but Maria foiled the plan.

"Okay, BB, have a seat. I'm going to freshen up a bit. We have forty minutes until she gets off." She giggled at the pun. "When I am done, I want you to remove your toy, and clean yourself up. I imagine things are quite sticky down below. Take your time and when you are done, bring me your dress and your toy. I will give you your outfit for the rest of the evening. It won't be much, and may not be on long." She smiled, as she entered the bathroom.

I sat, legs together, trying not to fidget. That only wiggled the toy and made it worse. When she finally came out, I ran in, slammed the door, yanked the skirt up and pulled the dildo out with a slurp sound. It seemed like I peed forever.

"Take your time. I want you clean and fresh, and be sure to apply your itch meds. It's going to be a long night, BB." I did not want to ruin the makeup job, so I carefully showered, shaved, and cleaned myself up. I applied creams, perfume and, of course, my lilac and Rose 'itch' meds.

As I entered the room, I suddenly felt the reality of being completely naked, anticipating her ogling me and I blushed. But the room was empty, with a note on the bed next to some black lingerie.

BB, I do not trust myself seeing you nude, so please put this on and I will return shortly.

XXOO

Maria

I took them to the bathroom to put them on in private. First, I put on the bottoms. They were black lace with an underlying checkerboard pattern and intermittent flowers. The front resembled a manta ray shape. It was an upside-down triangle, but the top line of the lace panties curved upward in the middle, peaking where it tied into a half-inch wide, black ribbon-like strap that wrapped around just below my belly button and clasped in back. The only place the strap actually touched the panties was the center front. At the triangle points on each hip, a thin spaghetti string pulled the triangle tips upward, as they wrapped around my hips below the black-ribbon strap.

On each hip, a vertical-ribbon strap connected the wrap around ribbon strap to the spaghetti string and then continued down my outer thigh to a garter strap that wrapped each thigh. It gave the illusion of thigh-high stockings but left my legs fully exposed. There was no lace on the back of the panties. Just the spaghetti straps and three horizontal ribbon straps about an inch apart. The top one was at waistband level, and the bottom one crossed at the top of her ass crack. Below the short third strap, the spaghetti strings. converged at the bottom of my ass crack and disappeared between my legs to connect to the panty front. That last horizontal strap and the spaghetti straps formed a triangle framing my crack.

The back of the top consisted of two vertical ribbon shoulder straps that connected to a cross strap by chromed rings about an inch in diameter. It was as basic as could be. I thought, 'if only the rings were hearts, it would be a perfect match for the collar.'

From the front, it was the same sexy elegance as the bottoms. The cups were made of the same checker-flowered, sheer, black lace. They were held together by three horizontal ribbon straps. That allowed much of the skin between my breasts to be exposed. They were about two inches apart. The bottom one was the ribbon that clasped in back. The cups attached to the top of the strap by two tubular underwires, wrapped in black silk. The underwire tubes were half circles that ended in the center attached to the second ribbon strap between my breasts.

I was in awe, as I looked at myself from every angle in the mirror. I had never felt so sexy in my life. I never, ever would have bought something like it for myself. After a moment, I heard shuffling in the room and peeked out. Maria was positioning the two chairs at the foot of the bed, about three feet from it.

"Oh, come out my pet and let me see...Oh my, that's even better than I..."

There was a knock and Maria pointed at one of the chairs. "Have a seat, BB. It's showtime."

She went to the duffle and pulled out a black riding crop, then went to the door and confirmed it was April, before letting her in. I suddenly felt embarrassed, as April looked at me in the lingerie.

"Right on time, thank you, April. I bet you're anxious to show your stuff to my BB. I saw the way you looked at her earlier. Eyeing your next target?"

"Please, Miss Maria. You've made your point. You've already got more than you need to ruin my marriage. Please don't make me do this again," she said, as she entered the room with her purse and a copy of USA Today.

"April, sweetie. This is not the kind of begging I like to see, you know that. I've already explained, we will do this every year, so you cannot try to convince Seth, it was a past discretion that you have not repeated." She tapped the riding crop in her left palm for emphasis. "This year, you get the added bonus of my new pet watching you perform. Now, would you like to undress in the bathroom, or are you ready to strip for us out here?"

It appeared as if she was preparing to plead some more but thought better of it. She looked at me then back to Maria still tapping the crop in her palm. "Bathroom, please, Miss Maria."

"Are you sure? I think BB would like to watch, wouldn't you?"

I panicked at the thought of answering. A yes would probably anger her but, she's also made it clear she doesn't like to take no for an answer. Given the history between them, I did not want to give Maria cause to believe, I would betray her like Seth and April did.

"I only have eyes for you, Miss Maria." I said, trying not to offend.

"Please, BB, you've already put your skank on today, shaking your ass for a stranger in Walmart." She laughed. "Okay, April, however, you prefer, just show me that tight little body of yours."

A look of confusion and fear washed over April's face, and she walked between us and the bed. There, she set the purse on the floor and the paper on the bed, before turning toward us and undressing. She took off her blazer, then her blouse and bra. Clearly, she sensed Maria wanted her to undress in front of us and dared not defy her.

She trembled slightly, as she disrobed, her eyes moving from Maria to me and back again.

She was tall and thin, with narrow hips. Her tits were smaller than Maria's, but her nipples were like thimbles. When she got to the skirt, she turned away. Her ass was small but round. Her ass cheeks were barely bigger than my hand. It was a beautiful body with almost zero body fat.

"Good girl, April, you know how much I like that tight little ass," she said, with a triumphant grin.

I could not take my eyes off of her.

"Isn't that a cute little ass, BB?"

"Yes, Miss Maria," I said a little too quickly.

She wore pantyhose, and I was excited to see her bare ass, as she moved to remove them. Thankfully, she took her hose and white panties at the same time. I sat mesmerized.

She stepped out of them, then turned and faced us, before taking a seat on the edge of the bed. Her abs were muscular, and a six pack was visible. Clearly, she had kept in shape after college.

She sat, legs together and reached for the newspaper. Maria picked up her phone and began recording. April dutifully recited the date and held the paper up for Maria to focus on it. Then, Maria sat back in her chair filming, with a wicked grin.

Then April leaned back with her left arm stretched out behind her for support and brought her right hand to her pussy, as she spread her legs, exposing her petite pink labia.

"Miss Maria, I'm so sorry for trying to take your boyfriend, it was the worst mistake of my life. If I had known I had a chance with you, I would never--"

Maria spoke over her, "Oh, BB, I wish I could tell you how incredibly soft those inner thighs felt on my cheeks, when I ate this little tramp's pussy and made her come harder than Seth ever did."

April's fingers were rubbing up and down her cunt and picking up speed quickly, as she apparently relived a similar memory. I, too, relived the magic of Maria's tongue. Once again, I was in awe of Maria. She took the attractive, young, professional hotel manager and turned her into a masturbating little skank, just as she did me. Somehow, I felt vindicated, knowing I was not the only one. Of course, all that paled compared to turning a complete stranger at a Walmart in two, maybe three minutes.

There, I sat in the sexy bra and panties, watching a complete stranger rub herself off for Maria, only three feet away, and I wanted to either join her or bury my face in her completely shaved, tiny, little slit. I could see her labia becoming a bit more engorged, but nowhere near the puffy slabs of reddish pink meat, mine became when aroused. As my pussy flushed with moist heat for the hundredth time that day, I could not believe what Maria had done to me.

Then, April looked at me, as she began to beg the way Maria liked. "Oh please, Miss Maria. I was so wrong, please let me suck your pussy."

The way she was looking at me, I thought it was not out of the realm of possibilities, she was referring to me as Maria's pussy. I did tell Maria earlier my pussy was hers.

"Oh please, can I cum, Miss Maria?"

"This may be a new record, but okay."

April began to wail loud-and-proud, as she came like a freight train. I watched in awe, as her abs spasmed, jerking her upper body forward, causing her little tits to jiggle. Then I noticed Maria look back at me, and then at April again.

"I'm coming, M-Miss Mar-ee-a."

"You little slut! I see you looking at BB. Now, you wanna steal my girlfriend?"

April was lost in her amazing climax and seemed oblivious.

"Please let me suck your ah! Pussy!" she screamed, as she hammered out the last few seconds of bliss.

As she recovered, she wasted no time dropping to her knees in front of Maria. "May I please suck your pussy now, Miss Maria?"

"Is she not trained well, BB?" she asked, casually.

"Yes, Miss Maria." It was the only acceptable answer.

Having been in April's position, I could completely relate. It is the feeling of anger for being coerced to beg to pleasure her, combined with the uncontrollable need to surrender yourself to her. Even though I felt sorry for April, I longed to be her in that moment. On her knees, inches away from Maria's steaming, womanhood.

"I have a different reward in mind for you April, my slut. You are going to get to watch how a good pet is rewarded. BB, please go to my purse and get your toy and itch meds. Little Miss Priss, here, thinks her asshole smells like roses, too. April, I'm gonna need you on your hands and knees on the bed, ass toward me." She stood up and began to tap her crop again.

April reluctantly complied, exposing her tight little buns and narrow hips, her tight, pink pussy seemed to beg for my tongue, as I stared helplessly at it, holding the items Maria requested.

"Would you like to put it in for her, BB?" She clearly knew what I was thinking. "You are drooling like a fucking dog, BB. Put the meds away, and wet her with your tongue, like a skanky little bitch dog would do."

"Yes, Miss Maria," I answered, again, too quickly, then dropped to my knees.

I put my hands on her tiny buns and quickly leaned in for a taste of the second pussy in my lifetime. I tickled her slit with my tongue tip, and she let out a cooing moan that had my labia throbbing. As her juices hit my taste buds, I groaned and pressed my tongue more firmly between them.

"That's right, BB, get it up in there." She sighed.

As my tongue wiggled deeper, it felt like a perfectly round, little tube squeezing my tongue and her flavor became more intense. Maria was right. The skin of her inner thighs was like silk. Mixed emotions washed over me, as Maria began to pet my head gently. At that moment, it also occurred to me that my nose was nestled against her asshole, and the scent caused another strange tingle through my body.

"Easy, BB, just lubing her holes, sweetie. This slut doesn't get your full attention, ever." She gripped my hair and pulled me back. "BB has the prettiest fullest hair I have ever seen, April. Oh, but I see you can feel it on your thighs, can't you?"

"Yes, Miss Maria." She swayed her ass, as if trying to entice my tongue back.

"Now the other hole, BB." She pushed but I resisted. The thought of licking an asshole stopped me cold. Even though it felt wonderful when Maria did it to me, the thought of my tongue going there was too much.

"BB, you don't want her to take the toy in her dry ass, do you?"

April pleaded. "Please, Miss Maria, I don't want anything in my ass--"

The riding crop contacted her left bun inches from my face with a loud crack.

April screeched. "Did I ask for your input, April?"

"No, Miss Maria!" she responded, emphatically.

"Good, now you, BB. I expected better from you. Not even the first night and rule number one has been violated.

I had watched the red outline of the crop form on April's ass and replied quickly.

"I'm sor--"

The sting of the riding crop hit my lower back just above my ass.

"Let's not pretend BB has boundaries. We both know she doesn't. Now get to work!"

She shoved my face in April's ass, and I did as commanded. My tongue pressed against her wrinkled, little sphincter, and she moaned with pleasure. That same satiny skin from her thighs was matched on her ass, as our cheeks caressed.

"You do like that, don't you, April?"

"Yes, Miss Maria," sighed April.

"Good girl, BB. Get up in there."

I pushed and wiggled, but her opening did not want to relent. Just as I thought I might never get it in, it began to give, and she pushed herself against me to force me deeper.

Next, I rolled my tongue into a tube and pushed it in as far as I could, and began tongue-fucking her tight, little hole. Her moans turning me on more with each plunge.

Sensing this was going a bit beyond just lubing her, Maria pulled my head back and handed me the toy. "Now this, BB."

Once I sucked the probes wet, she commanded me to put it in her. As I wiggled it into her orifices, she whined, "That's too big for my a--" I felt the vibrator kick on as I pushed it all the way in.

She groaned with pleasure almost instantly.

"So you really do like it in your ass don't you, April?"

"Yes, Miss Maria, oh!"

"Whenever you cum with it in you, I want you to yell out that you like it in you asshole."

"Yes, Miss Maria. It feels so good in my... Oh fuck!"

"Let's see how long she lasts on high, BB."

I knelt there, inches from her ass, watching it pulsate inside her, as her head dropped to the bed and her ass pushed higher. Her groans were high and loud, as she raced toward orgasm number one. I touched her tiny buns with my hands, feeling her soft smooth skin.

"Return to your seat, BB. You are not to touch her unless I instruct you to. Understood?"

"Yes, Miss Maria," I replied, disappointed.

April's moans became more frantic by the second, and I watched in awe, as my toy pulsed inside her. She rocked her ass side to side, on the verge of climax almost immediately.

"Oh God! Miss Maria, I like it in my asshole! Oh fuck, I'm coming!" she screamed loudly enough, that I thought the adjacent rooms could hear.

"Feels so good in my asshole!"

Her hips rocked and she spasmed wildly, as she came, reminding me I needed to come so badly.

My pussy throbbed at the sight of a complete stranger, ass in the air, having a screaming orgasm at the bidding of Maria. Even as I watched, my twisted mind had me longing to shove my tongue back into her ass.

Finally, Maria showed a little mercy and turned the dildo back to low. "I knew a sleazy little slut like you would love it in the ass, April."

She shuddered and extended her legs, as she collapsed on the bed. Her foot hit mine and stayed there. I could almost feel her warmth, telegraphing itself to my pussy.

"Take BB's seat, April. I want you to see what might have been. BB, come here," she commanded, as she walked to the side of the bed. April took my seat and tried to collect herself, while Maria guided me to the side of the bed and seated me on the edge, looking directly into a full-sized mirror.

I couldn't help admiring myself in the sexy lingerie. Next, she handed me a wide black ribbon she pulled from the duffle. "Put this over your eyes, my pet, and lie back on the bed. Let's give her a show!"

With both of them ogling me, I felt a rush of excitement and decided to milk them for every bit of attention I could get. I smiled softly, as I put on the blindfold. Then I slowly leaned back and scooted seductively onto the bed.

As I covered my eyes, I glimpsed Maria stepping closer, tapping her riding crop in her palm.

As I settled into position, I could feel the crop gently caressing its way up my leg. I moaned softly, as it moved past my knee, then up my inner thigh, before rubbing across the crotch of my panties. I raised my pelvis to meet it and felt Maria climbing onto the bed next to me, as the crop continued tracing a path up my belly before swirling around each breast.

My body rose to meet it, as it moved over me. Next, it traced a path up my neck, past my chin and as it touched my lips, I gently kissed the soft leather flap on the end, before it worked its way back down. I could feel Maria lying next to me, but not touching me anywhere, except with the crop.

When it reached my panties again, she let it linger and began to rub my steaming cunt through my panties, before giving several gentle taps of the crop against them. I moaned and pushed my pelvis skyward. April groaned in response, reminding me this was as much for her as it was for me.

Maria continued the pattern for several minutes slowly torturing me, or should I say, us. She shuffled her body closer, as the crop traced a circle around my belly button and her tongue tip gently touched my lip. I opened my mouth and her tongue slowly slipped in, until our lips met, and she kissed me slowly but firmly.

April and I moaned together, as she kissed me, causing my body to flutter with excitement. Then she broke the kiss and began to kiss the exposed parts of my breasts. My chest pushed skyward, as I groaned my approval. April whimpered when her hand released the crop and she let it rest between my legs. Then, her other hand moved up to my left breast and pulled back the bra cup. I whimpered, as her lips hit my nipple and she began to kiss, nibble, and lick my nipple hard.