Skanked-Surrender Sam's Story Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You do, Miss Maria."

She gently kneaded my ass with both hands and continued kissing, before giving it a gentle tap and standing up. "That's right, you'll come soon enough, BB. For now, get dressed and we'll get to our hotel." She reached into her bag and handed me a powder-blue dress, followed by a pair of black-suede thigh-high boots.

"Good. Now, put these on and come out so we can do your makeup, BB."

I put on the dress first, it was a form-fitting, half-sleeved mini-dress. It had a low-cut, open front that showed plenty of cleavage. Coming off the collar on the sides, were two long, two-inch-wide ribbons that could be tied in front. The dress was made of smooth, stretch fabric that clung to every curve.

The bottom of the dress had a flat, form-fitting front that exposed as much thigh as possible, and the sides curved up to a slight slit on either hip. In the back, the stretched fabric barely covered my ass with a two-inch ruffle that hung down for a tiny bit of protection.

I put it on and thought, if I bent over or sat with my legs even slightly spread, the world would see my lady parts.

"May I please have my panties, Miss Maria?"

"No, you may not. I want full access at all times."

I heard someone moving around out there. They must have come in, while she was talking. My face flushed, wondering how much they had heard.

"Thank you, Miss Maria," I said obediently, and put on the boots.

There was someone in another stall when I stepped out.

"Wow, BB. You are gonna be the hottest slut in the club tonight," she said, smiling.

I looked in the mirror and had to admit, I liked it. The dress clung to me like a second skin. Its low cut made my breasts look huge and my nipples were clearly defined through the tightly stretched fabric. To see the look on Maria's face, lit me up! The way it fit my hips was amazing and the high-heeled boots accentuated my legs perfectly.

I turned and looked at my ass.

"Yes, you still make Scarlett Johansson jealous." She walked up behind me and squeezed it with both hands. "God, I love this ass!" she growled, and then slapped it.

She was right, if I do say so myself. The fabric dipped in highlighting my ass crack and accentuated each bun nicely. As I ogled myself in the mirror, she gripped the two ribbons that hung almost to my waist and tied them into a bow on my chest. Just then, an older woman, maybe in her sixties, exited the stall.

"Come, let's do your makeup, BB," she said, as if the woman weren't even there.

She took my hand and pulled me to her, as the woman washed her hands.

She brushed my hair back, then pulled out her purse from the duffle bag and removed some eye shadow from it. First, she brushed my hair back off my face. "You are so damned pretty, but tonight, we let out your inner skank, my pet."

As the woman left somewhat offended, Maria took the eye shadow and commanded me to close my eyes, as she applied it. Then she picked up her phone and turned the toy on.

I gasped, and gripped the countertop to steady myself.

"Oh, I think she likes her cuntifier. Does that make you happy, BB?"

"Yes, Miss Maria," I replied, thinking I might cum.

Another woman came in, and she continued as if we were alone.

"That clit tickler is intense, isn't it, BB?"

Yes, Miss Maria," I gasped, and moaned way too loudly.

"I'd better turn this off, I'm not sure public orgasms are allowed in Wisconsin."

I had my back to the guest who entered the stall just behind me. I was relieved when she turned it off, afraid I might have come in front of the innocent woman in the stall.

She continued with mascara, blush, and bright-red lipstick and then turned the toy back on.

"Huh!" I puffed, as it kicked on again.

She turned me toward the mirror, and I pressed both hands on the counter for balance.

"Isn't that better, BB? A skank likes lots of makeup."

"Yes! Thank, ya, you, Miss Maria!"

She stepped back to look at me. I saw her in the mirror, in that dress that made me want her. With the toy vibrating inside me, I was overwhelmed. My body began to quiver, as my eyes moved to my own reflection in the way-too-tight dress and tacky makeup. I never felt so sexy, slutty in my life. Then I looked back at her with her tummy exposed. I wanted to drop to my knees and kiss her belly, as I felt her ass in my hands.

I let out a shuttering groan, from the vibrating pleasure below.

"Oh BB, are you getting overly excited? I better turn this off," she said, feigning concern.

With the toy off, I was able to think. My thoughts turned toward our intruder. When I looked that way in the mirror, Maria giggled. "Don't worry, BB, it's only our friend back again, peeking through the crack like a pervy little spy.

Dr. Samantha Kaplan-Donavan was long gone. BB needed to come. And BB liked being watched. "Please turn it on, Miss Maria."

"You want her to watch, BB?"

"Yes, please."

Don't you think you should share your toys with your pervy little friend?"

There was only one answer to give Maria. "Yes, Miss Maria."

"Do you want to come out and play, little perv?" I watched her through the crack, but she didn't respond. "I think she's shy, BB. I think your butt plug would make a good cuntifier for our little perv, don't you?"

"Yes, Miss Maria," I said, compliantly.

Maria pulled it out of the bag, and put it to my mouth. I looked into the stranger's brown eye through the crack, as Maria pressed the plug into my mouth. I sucked it, staring hungrily at our new friend. I could see her mouth agape, and she trembled slightly.

"Good girl, BB. Show her how you sucked your hubby's cock for me, that night before I fucked you for the first time."

Maria released the plug, and I began bobbing on it, as the stranger watched. As I sucked, it turned on to high, humming in my hand. I jumped a little and heard our friend gasp.

"Is it still working well, BB?" I nodded as I sucked it, getting it good and lubed. "Good, now hand it to her over the top," she said, as it turned off.

I held it over the top of the door, trying to see her through the crack. Nothing happened.

"Go ahead, sweetie. Take it. You know you're gonna watch, so you might as well get the full enjoyment. BB loves it, don't you?"

"Oh God, yes, Miss Maria, it made me come so hard for you," I said, truthfully. I wanted mine turned on so badly.

Still nothing. I watched as Maria looked at her though the door crack.

"Last chance, if you don't take it and use it on your pervy little cunt, I'm gonna take my BB and go home and you'll never see her lick your cum off the toy when you're done."

My eyes widened, and I looked at Maria. She was smiling at our voyeur deviously, and the butt plug was pulled from my hand. "Good girl. Now, come here, BB," she commanded nonchalantly, as if this were asking someone to pass the salt.

"Pervy Girl, I want you to push the tip of your new toy against your clit, while the body rests against your wet, little cunt through your panties. Tell me when it's in place. BB, put your hands right here on the counter, and point that gorgeous ass toward your new slut buddy."

As I did it, I knew from her low angle, she could likely see my toy and private parts to some degree.

"Ready," her meek voice whispered.

"Did she respond to me properly, BB?" asked Maria, calmly.

"No, Miss Maria," I replied, hoping my obedience would soon be rewarded.

"How should she have answered?"

"I'm ready, Miss Maria. Thank you for the toy." I replied, hoping for suck-up points.

"That's a good answer, BB. Did you hear that, Little Perv?"

"Yes, Miss Maria. I am ready, Miss Maria. Thank you for the toy."

"Very good, I think we are going to get along great. Don't you, BB?" Maria had such confidence and condescension in her voice, all at once. "I have just one rule for you today, Little Perv."

The room was suddenly silent, and after an awkward pause, she responded hesitantly, "Yes, Miss Maria."

"No matter what happens, once your toy is in place you will hold it there, until I tell you to remove it, understood?"

"Yes, Miss Maria. Thank you, Miss Maria."

"If you do well, I will let you watch a little pet training. If you don't comply, we leave, and you will never see us again. We'll start you on low..."

Maria gave my ass a slap, as 'Little Perv' whimpered with pleasure. "Whose ass is this, BB?" she asked, squeezing my right cheek through the dress.

"Yours, Miss Maria," I replied, eagerly.

"Shall we show Little Perv what kind of toy she might get, if she learns to obey?" She gripped the bottom of the dress and yanked it up, exposing my ass completely with the toy inserted.

"Isn't this a great ass, Little Perv?"

"Yes, Miss Maria," she whimpered. I was jealous of the sound of her toy vibrating away.

"Does it make your pussy wet and your mouth water, Little Perv?" She tapped the phone to turn it up a notch.

"Yes, Miss Maria, ah! " she squeaked.

"Are you getting your panties good and wet?"

"Yes, Miss Maria...oohhh," she sighed.

Maria grabbed my crotch, her thumb pushing the dildo into my ass, and fingers pushing it into my pussy. She wiggled it and I let out my own little squeal. "This is all mine, isn't it, BB?"

"Yes, Miss Maria," I replied eagerly, as she continued to wiggle her hand. "Feels so--"

"Do you think I should turn it on, Little Perv, so you can watch her come?"

I heard a thump, and Little Perv moaned louder and more frantically.

"Are you coming in your panties, Little Perv?"

"Y, yes, Miss, Ah! Ah!" She continued with an array of grunts and squeals, as she came.

"Hold it there, Little Perv, remember your one rule."

"Yes! Ah!" she thumped against the door.

"Do you want yours on BB?"

"Yes, please, Miss Maria."

I needed to come so badly, and hearing her coming in her panties only minutes after encountering us was surreal. It somehow made me want Maria more.

Just then, the door opened and Maria, with lightning speed, yanked my dress back down over my ass and began talking casually, as she typed on her phone. "Remember my one rule LP and we'll get along fine."

Suddenly my toy began to buzz, and I fought the urge to yell out, as another lady entered one of the stalls. Little Perv, aka LP, was fidgeting and breathing sporadically. I thought I could see her hand over her mouth through the door crack. The thought of her holding the vibrator against her clit, determined to do as Maria commanded, had me quickly on the verge.

"So BB, do you think we have enough makeup?" she asked casually.

My need to reply helped pull me back from the edge of orgasm.

"I think so, Miss Maria?"

"You know what, I forgot blush. Your cheeks are so naturally red right now, but by tonight at the club you may need it."

She looked at LP through the crack, smiled and started singing the old Dolly Parton song, "...you'll come again, looking better than a body has a right too..."

Judging from the sporadic motion and muffled grunts, I think LP was quite possibly coming again.

She went back into the bag looking for blush. "Are you okay, BB, you seem a little flustered?"

As she applied the blush, she continued her small talk with me, keeping me distracted from the relentless vibration of the clit tickler. When the new intruder came out, she moved toward the sink to wash her hands. But as she glanced at us, she thought better of it and scurried out.

"Alone at last. Little Perv, did you come in your panties again?"

"Y-Yes, Miss Maria. Can I please stop?"

"Are you ready to come out and play?"

She did not reply.

"It's okay, still a little shy. So, you'll need to hold it there a bit longer, understood?"

"Ya, yes, Miss Mar-ia."

"Show her your ass again, BB," she said, casually.

"I want you to come again, Little Perv. Stare at this ass again, I think it will help."

As I assumed the position of hands on the counter and ass toward the stall, she yanked my dress back up and slapped my ass again, hard enough to sting. I imagined it left a handprint.

"Tell her how good your toy feels, BB," she said, with another slap.

"It vibrates in my ass and pussy at the same time, and it touches, m-my clit," I gasped, as I could feel a climax building.

"I feel it in my clit..." squealed Little Perv.

Her moans intensified, as she seemed to be on the verge with me.

"How about now, BB?" taunted Maria, as she turned my toy up to supersonic speed.

I yelled out, "Oh!" as I gripped the counter edge, and my upper body collapsed down onto the counter. I could feel my pelvis pulse, as the pussy probe began to thrust in and out.

"Oh God, it's fucking me! Ah! Ah!" I gasped, in time with the pulsing dildo. It pulled itself deeper inside me, as it pulsed.

Little Perv was instantly pushed over the edge, and came a third time. As I was just about to join her in climactic bliss, the toy stopped, and she slapped my ass hard. "Not yet, BB!"

Meanwhile, Little Perv squealed and squeaked as she came. I rose up and looked behind me to see her tennis shoes sticking out from under the stall, spasming wildly as she climaxed hard.

When she finished, Maria offered her relief, but pushed her further into submission. "Very good Little Perv, would you like to stop now?"

"Yes, please, Miss Maria.

"We're going to need those panties please," she said, sweetly. "Okay?"

"Yes, Miss Maria. Can I stop?"

"Yes, you may," replied Maria, as she bent forward and put a hand under the stall. "Toy, please."

LP handed it to her, and Maria set it on the counter pointing skyward. "Now the panties, sweetie."

She waited patiently with her hand under the stall door. After a moment, she stood up with them in hand. "Thank you very much. Now one more thing, and we will be going." Next, Maria unlocked her phone and held it under the door. "Now, send yourself a text so we can stay in touch and continue your training," she said, casually.

I stood back up and turned with my ass to the counter, watching this unfold in amazement. Maria seemed to have some magical ability to make others submit. I soon heard LP's phone ding from within her purse and she handed the phone back out.

Maria put the panties and phone in her purse and picked up the toy. She sniffed it and sighed, as LP peeked through the crack. Next, Maria brought it to my nose. "What do you think, BB?"

I took a deep breath and took in her scent, amazed by the effect it had on me. A tingle rolled through my body, as this stranger's sex scent aroused my senses.

"Would you like a taste?" she whispered, as she pressed it to my lips.

My lips parted to receive the cum-coated toy. "She likes your taste, Little Perv," smiled Maria. With the full plug in my mouth, she swirled it before pulling it back and putting it in the duffle bag. "We need to go now, sweetie. Thanks for sharing your info. I will be in touch."

Maria turned to face me, adjusted my skirt and the bow on my chest. "Oh, I nearly forgot. I got a little something for you, my pet."

She pulled out what looked like a combination collar and necklace. It was a rubber material covered in black lace, with a flattened black bow on each side. In front was a chromed heart, about the size of a quarter. What made it so pretty was a dainty silver chain that surrounded the collar in a scalloped pattern. Every inch and a half, there was a cute crystal heart that dangled where the chain connected to the collar. The buckle in back was black and blended into the collar. It really looked like jewelry.

She stepped behind me and put it on me. Then she turned me toward the mirror, to see it. It really was quite pretty. I smiled and touched it, feeling the lace and admiring the sparkle of the crystal.

"You are not to take it off this weekend, under any circumstances. It lets you know who you belong to this weekend. Monday, Momma, Edmond and the rest of the world get you back, but this weekend, you are mine," she said, while stroking my hair from head to tip slowly.

"Yes, Miss Maria."

"I've always loved your hair. So thick yet silky soft. We'd better go." She turned toward Little Perv, "I'll text you soon."

"Thank you, Miss Maria," she said, meekly.

When we made it to the car, Maria just changed gears and did not mention LP for the rest of the weekend. "You remember my college roommate April?"

"Yes, Miss Maria."

"Good, oh, almost forgot." She picked her phone up and turned my toy on low.

"Oh!" I gasped.

"Well, I never really told you the story of she and I. You see, the sleazy little slut, stole Seth from me..."

"Oh," I said, suddenly understanding why she so abruptly dropped out of school.

"As you are aware, if someone says or does something hurtful to me, I have trouble letting it go."

The outfit and the vibrating monstrosity filling my orifices drove that truth home. I did not respond other than nodding, distracted by the vibration on my clit. I found myself ever-so-slowly gyrating my hips, to enhance the stimulation.

"I got some footage of her and Seth doing some pretty kinky shit and made her my first-and-only slut toy. Until you, that is. She and Seth are married and living in Milwaukee. He runs the family furniture stores in Wisconsin. But I digress. Once a year, I come for a visit and have her masturbate for me, on camera, with the USA Today in hand as a time stamp. When she comes, I let her eat my pussy, 'til I come in her mouth. This is just a little reminder of her fuck up.

Ironically, I had quite the crush on her and would have gladly been the object of her affections. But she chose Seth. Judging from how hard she comes for me; I am pretty sure she regrets that choice. How would you like to watch, BB?"

I remembered meeting April once years ago. She was tall, thin, and athletic, if I recalled correctly. I was intrigued to say the least, and after LP, the thought of actually getting to watch this time had me excited. I bit my lip and rolled my hips a little faster.

Maria looked at me and smiled. "I knew it. What a little slut you are BB. Dr. Kaplan-Donovan would be very ashamed of you." Hearing my name really did bring a wave of guilt. But BB was focused on getting to watch Maria work her magic on someone else. My pussy flushed once again, and my mouth opened, as the toy did its job inside me.

"Easy, BB," she said, turning it off. "We'll be there shortly."

We pulled into a hotel near the airport, and she quickly got out and marched in with the duffle bag. I followed with my makeup bag. The woman working the counter was my height, slim with brown eyes and long dark hair. She was pretty and professional looking, wearing a gray skirt, white button-down blouse, and navy blazer. Her eyebrows were thick but well-trimmed. I had to stop myself from fixating on them. I couldn't imagine having an eyebrow obsession with April, too.

She smiled at me, then, suddenly, her eyes shot toward Maria and her expression became more serious.

"Hello, April. So good to see you again," said Maria, in her deviously sweet voice.

"Thank you, Miss Maria. Good to see you, as well," she said, with a forced smile.

Maria tapped her phone screen and the dildo kicked in on high. I jumped and squealed, startling April.

"April, this is BB. It's our first weekend together and she's a little excited."

I bit my lip to try to get control, but I was sure I was going to come right there in the hotel lobby. I just hoped she would follow her pattern and cut it off before I lost it, as I leaned on the front desk with both hands. I stood there, legs together, ass out, trying not to drop to my knees and come in a shuddering heap on the floor.

I reached a hand out shakily, and she took it, looking confused and terrified. "N-N-Nice to mee-eet you," I gasped.

"I can't wait to catch up and talk about old times. When does your shift end?" asked Maria, sweetly.