Skanked-Surrender Sam's Story Pt. 02

Story Info
The "Girl's Weekend" Continues with some new friends.
11.1k words
4.76
5.4k
6

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 09/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rimaday
rimaday
1,855 Followers

Although this is a stand alone story, it is the eighth story in a series that depicts a lesbian dom who manipulates a married woman into submissive sex toy to be used for her amusement. It contains scenes of non-consent/reluctant sex and manipulation. if this offends in anyway, please find another story. If you read on, please enjoy.

Thanks to Kenji Sato for assistance in editing. I apologize for for the length of the story, but Maria simply can't be controlled.

____

I sat in the driveway wondering how I would face Edmond. We had not been together for some time, and I knew he would have needs. It would not be fair to shut him out, but after my 'Girl's weekend' with Maria, my pussy was swollen and raw. The thought of taking anything in my pussy was terrifying. The alternatives she gave me were a whole different kind of scary.

My mind raced with the images from the weekend. It was like an out-of-body experience. I had completely allowed myself to get lost in my role as BB. Dr. Samantha Kaplan-Donovan was nowhere to be seen. Even in my exhausted state, the memories made my pussy ache for more.

It was unbelievable. From the moment I stepped out of the car, in the Franklin, Wisconsin Walmart parking lot, Maria seemed to have hypnotic powers over me, and nearly everyone we encountered.

Within minutes, she used me, in the slut gear she bought for me, to coerce a complete stranger to hold a vibrator against her clit and come in her panties multiple times in a bathroom stall. She got her contact info and nicknamed her 'Little Perv' before she dismissed her with the understanding, she would be in touch to continue her training.

Maria had been like a sister to me, growing up. But after an argument that resulted in me calling her a tatted, skanky freak, she masterfully turned my guilt against me and manipulated me into being her pet slut. Through manipulation, humiliation, guilt, blackmail, and the ability to deliver unbridled pleasure, I find it impossible to say no to her.

The weekend showed me, that I am certainly not the only one she has that effect on, and watching her manipulate others, made me feel all the more defenseless.

Defenseless, doesn't seem like the right word. It implies I don't want to surrender to her. But the way she looks at me, touches me, teases me, pleasures me, and lets me pleasure her... I don't want to resist. I need to be commanded, as if pleasing her was what I was born to do.

When she first mentioned the 'girl's weekend', I thought it was a means of punishment, but it was far from that. Being well away from Plainfield, Illinois, where nobody knew me, and being Maria's arm candy, BB, made me feel sexier than I had ever felt before. No worries, no boundaries, just her plaything to be commanded, pleasured, and to bring pleasure, however she saw fit. It was all so liberating in so many ways after a lifetime of rule following, and professionalism that overshadowed everything.

Maria shattered my whole perception of life. During our weekend, all the pent-up frustration of living in society's boxes was released. When the weekend ended, I could drop right back into the security of those boxes, until next time.

At our hotel, I was 'introduced' to her college roommate April, the hotel manager. She was Maria's first plaything, after April stole Maria's high school and college boyfriend, Seth McLaren. His family owned McLaren Furniture and were quite well off. Maria's revenge came hard and fast. She worked her magic and blackmailed April into submission. I watched Maria manipulate her into making her annual time-stamped video of April masturbating for her. This reaffirmed what I had already learned. Being on Maria's bad side was not a good idea.

This year recording April making herself come while begging to lick Maria's pussy, wasn't quite enough. She made April watch Maria have her way with me, after I inserted a three headed dildo into April and turned it on. The vibrator fills your ass and pussy, with a third head that acts as a clit tickler. She had tortured me with it on the ride to the hotel, so I knew just how intense it could be.

Sadly, knowing April was watching and hearing her climax repeatedly, while Maria and I pleasured each other, made me more aroused than ever. Every time she manipulated someone else in front of me, I wanted her more. Every time she had her way with me, while someone else watched, excited me more.

Friday night, after our show for April, I drifted contentedly off to sleep with my body wrapped around hers. When I awoke Saturday morning, she was awake with coffee in hand.

"Good morning, BB. Coffee?" She stood next to the bed in yoga shorts and a crop top.

"Yes, please. Thank you, Miss Maria."

It hit me how much I liked replying to her as her subordinate. Particularly, dressed as she was, smiling and exuding such confidence. Looking at her made my body tingle. I was reduced to a raging ball of lust in her presence. Her lips, her eyes, her curves, her tats, and yes, her eyebrows. Her eyebrows made me want her! I cannot explain it, but the dark, boomerang shape over those brown eyes did something to me.

"Finish your coffee sleepyhead, then shower up, BB. I'll get us some breakfast before they close. Your outfit is on the counter."

When she turned, I stared at her tight firm ass and recalled it hovering over me during our show for April. I had known this woman for years, but since she first planted the seeds of lust in me, I could not believe this was all real. I did as commanded, of course.

There was not much to the outfit. It was a leopard-print mini-miniskirt with a matching short-sleeved crop-top that barely covered the wearer's breasts. It had a deep-V top with three buttons close together below the breasts. I wondered if it would even contain me. The top's V-neck was trimmed in black lace and matching lace carried down the right side of the miniskirt. It came with a matching 'necktie', which was basically a cloth choker with a little tie that laid on my exposed tits. The third piece was a pair of black-fishnet thigh-highs. There was no underwear in sight.

As I showered, I imagined stuffing myself into the outfit. The miniskirt looked barely enough to cover my private parts. And with no underwear, it was borderline illegal.

I washed and shaved myself carefully, trying to imagine what she had planned, and how I would look in today's outfit. I took my time, did my hair and makeup. (Extra slutty as she had done in the Walmart.)

Then I dropped the towel, held up the top and doubted I could ever shove my tits into it. Thirty-six-Ds were a blessing and a curse. Every man loved them (and women too, apparently). But they come with many burdens. Not to mention they sometimes felt like a sack of potatoes attached to my chest.

I put on the bottoms first. They were very tight, and I had to wear them low to cover my lady parts. Then the stockings. I had to admit, they were skanky, to use my own hateful words. But BB, on our 'girl's weekend', liked them a lot. The top was a challenge as I had anticipated. With no bra set out, I knew that was her plan.

I forced my tits into it and smashed them as I pulled it tight to button the lower button. I needed all the buttons, or the pressure would surely pop just one. After a struggle, I buttoned all three below my breasts, which bulged out like a whore in one of those old-western movies.

I looked at myself, and yes, BB did like it. I spun and saw the curve of my ass and how it clung to my hips. I loved how the top raised my tits and pressed them together. Dolly Parton, watch out, I thought. I left my hair down and flowing. My slutty thoughts were all justified when Maria returned to the room.

"I'm back..." Her eyes widened, and her smile was replaced by a gaping, open-mouthed gaze. Her expression turned to one of pure animal lust that flooded my loins with a rush of moist heat. She stood, holding a tray of food with a look of shocked disbelief that made me blush. She sat the tray down, discarding the food as her appetite was clearly for me.

As she walked toward me, I was overwhelmed by the hungry look on her face. I suddenly couldn't even swallow or breathe. Her eyes locked on mine and her face drew closer and closer, until our lips touched.

My lips parted as her soft warmth touched them. My mouth gladly received her tongue and I instantly whimpered, as our tongues danced. I felt myself getting lost in her. Her touch, her warmth, her softness, her scent, her taste. The butterflies in my stomach were overwhelming. Everything about her made me want her, made me want to please her, and give myself to her.

Her lips were so soft, her hair like silk. I gripped her head to hold her close, while my tongue probed her mouth. My pussy flushed with heat as if I'd gone without for days. No one had ever induced such hunger in me, ever.

She began working on the buttons to my top and in no time, it burst open, freeing my breasts from the prison that held them for less than five minutes. I moaned my approval as our kissing intensified. When her hands gripped my breasts, I whimpered into her mouth and breathed deeply through my nose, never wanting the kiss to end.

Her hands pressed against my tits, caressing and kneading me gently, before breaking the kiss and moving those soft warm lips to my stiffening nipples. I closed my eyes and let her have her way as she teased me with her tongue on my right nipple and then my left. Her hands caressed my belly and back, slowly, and methodically, sending chills down my spine. My body trembled at her touch, and I stood in complete surrender, content to let her do what she wanted.

Slowly, she kissed her way up to my neck and whispered in my ear, "I want you so much, BB." I rolled my head back and gave her my neck, as I moaned softly in response to her gentle kisses around the edges of my collar necklace. "Are you wet for me?" she asked sensually, knowing the answer before she asked.

"Oh yes, Miss Maria...so wet," I gasped.

She continued working my neck softly as her hand slid down the front of the skirt, and her fingers curled under until her middle finger slipped between my labia, like a hot dog in a bun.

"I love the way my finger melts into you, my pet," she said, as she kissed and nibbled my neck.

I whimpered in response as my hips slowly rocked, rubbing my slit against the length of her finger.

"You turn me on so much, Miss Maria," I panted.

"And you're all mine," she said, matter-of-factly. Then she withdrew her hand, took her fingers to her mouth, and licked them clean. "Ummm," she sighed, "I think I'll have a nice hot serving of cunt cum for breakfast."

She gripped the sides of the skirt and yanked it up over my hips before her right hand returned to my wetness and her finger pushed inside. She began to slide in and out, slowly. She was using me like a piece of meat, but my pussy ached for her, and my wetness gave me away completely.

I exhaled in broken gasps, followed by a series of quick breaths through my gaping mouth. I began to pant and moan, feeling on the verge from just one finger, when suddenly it was removed. Then, she gripped a handful of skirt at each hip, and pushed the skirt up my torso, clearing my belly button.

I looked at her, in shocked desperation, before she dropped to her knees and began to slowly kiss my exposed tummy, in a series of soft, methodical kisses over my entire midriff. Next, she circled my belly button and swirled her tongue inside it. My belly quivered in response, and I felt my legs begin to wobble.

I gently gripped the back of her head and tried to guide her to the bed, but both hands gripped my ass and dug in. "Un-huh. You'll stand right here and give me my breakfast, when I tell you, and where I tell you, you greedy little skank! First, I think you need a lesson in patience, as well as obedience."

With a firm grip on my ass, she pulled me close and pressed her flattened tongue against my belly and licked up across my navel, before licking to the right, then back to the left. Leaning on her left knee, she brought her right leg up between my legs and pushed them apart.

"Spread that juicy pussy wide for me, BB."

I did as commanded, lowering myself close to her mouth. I braced for her tongue to hit the mark as she leaned in. Instead, she began her torturous little kisses on my belly again, with her warm hands caressing my cheeks. My legs seemed to offer more support with the wider stance, but soon they became a little shaky again.

She brought both hands around between my legs and back up to my ass.

"Please, Miss Maria," I pleaded.

Her hands gripped my ass and she spread her elbows, pushing my legs even wider.

"What is it you want BB?" she teased.

"Please, I need to come for you."

"For whom?" she asked sarcastically.

"Only for you, Miss Maria. Can we please lie on the bed..."

She barked at me. "So you can just lie there, while I pleasure you, is that it?"

I tried to back her down, as she clearly took it the wrong way. "Oh no, I want to pleasure you, Miss Maria..."

"Then you will do as your told, won't you?" she said, looking in my eyes as she planted a whisper of a kiss on my labia, before moving to my thighs.

"Yes, Miss Maria."

"You come when I decide."

"Yes, Miss Maria."

"Have you enjoyed the weekend so far?"

"Yes, Miss Maria."

Her eyes seemed to penetrate me as she gazed up at me and took a playful lap with her tongue, splitting my labia subtly. Then she returned to her kisses, across my muff, up to my belly and back down to my thighs.

Next, she took a deep breath, eyes closing as she did. "Oh, BB, you smell so scrumptious this morning." Then she blew out, flooding my pussy with her warm breath. Her lips puckered, as she directed her breath toward my engorged pussy lips.

My eyes closed as her breath sent goose bumps up my spine. My legs felt like noodles, as she kept my thighs spread, and her hands rubbed my ass.

"Damn, I love touching you, BB." She sighed and teased the crease between my thigh and mons with her tongue again.

Once again, I was in awe of the effect she had on me. My whole body tingled, and my stomach churned with butterflies, as her brown eyes, crowned with those eyebrows, turned me on so much. She grinned, as she saw the desperation in my face.

I wanted to beg but feared it would only prolong my torture. It's hard to describe the feeling, as I stared down at my tormentor; the remnants of Dr. Samantha Kaplan-Donavan hating giving up control, and the potential consequences that would follow if this were ever discovered. On the other hand, BB needed the reward that awaited full compliance--nothing else mattered. Miss Maria took me to levels of bliss that overshadowed everything else.

As she finally made firm, deliberate contact with my screaming pussy, I released a loud, crackling moan that echoed through the room. My mouth hung open as hers engulfed my labia, sucking them in, while her tongue wiggled between them.

My surrender was complete, as those eyes peered hungrily up at me, while her tongue swirled and probed me. "Oh yes, Miss Ma, Maria!"

Her left hand gripped my ass and pulled her hard against me, as her right slid slowly up my belly toward my breast. My groans continued to echo, but I didn't care how loud, I was. Her lips and tongue moved with remarkable rhythm-- sucking, probing, and swirling-- bringing me to the point of no return.

She sensed my approaching climax, but, this time, she did not pull back, and plunged ahead full steam. Her head bobbed and circled, pressing her tongue in, out, and all around my clit. When my eyes closed, giving way to another Maria-level orgasm, she broke contact and barked, "Look at me when you come, BB!"

I opened my eyes, and she plunged back in, bringing me to an Earth-shattering climax. I stared at the brown eyes and eyebrows, groaning loudly and uncontrollably. My upper body jerked with each wave of orgasmic pleasure and my legs trembled so badly, I could barely stand.

She continued to work her magic, until I couldn't stand it and pushed her head back. She took a quick breath, and told me, "I'm not done with you yet, BB."

She dove back in, moving her head and tongue faster and harder, forcing my clit to fire again and again. My body jerked like I was being tased, and my mouth locked open spewing a series of guttural grunts in time with my body spasms. I tried to pull free, but she now had two hands on my ass, pulling me against her.

Finally, I lost my balance and fell back, landing hard on my ass with my hands extended behind me. Maria toppled with me and landed on her side, across my left leg. I gasped, catching my breath, half in shock. When I saw the same look on Maria's face, we both laughed.

After a few giggles, she stood up and helped me up. "Are you okay?" she asked sincerely.

"Oh God, yes!" I replied, rubbing my ass where I landed on it.

"Shall I kiss it and make it better?" She smiled and moved in for a kiss.

We kissed deeply and slowly, letting me taste my own juices from her mouth, while she turned and pulled me toward the bed. When the back of her legs met the bed, I wrapped an arm around and guided her back onto the bed. Happily, she did not resist.

She wriggled up onto the bed, as I crawled my naked body with her, and lay on top of her, all without breaking the kiss. My legs straddled her thighs as her hands caressed my back and ass.

She had the softest lips I had ever encountered and the taste of my own pussy, had me wanting hers.

Reading my mind, she stopped and said, "Help me out of these clothes, please."

I quickly complied, and pulled her upper body up so I could peel off the spandex top. As it cleared her head, I leaned back in for a kiss, as I guided her down to settle onto the bed beside her goodie bag. Next, I crawled down and peeled the yoga pants down, while she raised her ass and wriggled out of them.

Then I moved over her and lowered my naked body to meet hers. I cupped her face, leaning on my elbows and kissed her deeply as our breasts pressed together. When I moved to her neck, she sighed and rolled her head back. I kissed her neck and shoulders. My mind focused on the need to reciprocate and taste her again.

I worked my way across her shoulders and down her chest, kissing her as I moved. I wanted to touch every bit of her. I had never really made love to a woman before. Last night was very close, but being watched and taunting our voyeur, didn't really qualify.

But this... Alone, together, one on one, feeling her skin against mine, sharing our warmth. This was it. I continued down, circling her breasts with my kisses. Her breathing intensified, as I gripped her breasts gently and kissed her nipples. Her nipples were twice the size of mine on half-sized breasts. I loved feeling them in my mouth and hearing her reaction, as I teased them with my tongue.

I suddenly had the urge to rub myself off on her nipples. She brought out so many devious thoughts to my mind. Every piece of her seemed to excite me.

I lingered before finally moving lower following her body tats with my kisses. I once found her tats nasty, but now, even they turned me on.

I whispered, "Oh, Miss Maria, your skin is so warm and soft. I love kissing you."

She sighed and gently patted my head, as I kissed her abdomen, tracing her artwork. As I worked lower, I raised up on my knees and pushed her legs further apart. Once her scent hit my nostrils, the sense of urgency grew. I kissed around her muff and her hips undulated in anticipation. As much as I wanted to tease her and exact revenge, I did not have the will to hold out.

I slipped lower, sat on my heels, pushed her thighs apart, and stared at her dark pink, engorged pussy lips. They Glistened with her juices and were topped by her black curly trimmed muff. When I looked up at her eyes, I knew there was no more waiting. She looked down at me with a look of desperate anticipation, mouth open and breathing deeply.

rimaday
rimaday
1,855 Followers