Skanked-Surrender Sam's Story Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria smiled, and spun it into April as she did to me that first night. All the while, her fingers rubbed April's pussy and I could tell she was on the verge.

"Such a good girl, April," she whispered. "Do you like it in your asshole, slut?"

"Yes, I like it!" she squealed.

"Shout it out like you mean it, April!"

"I love it in my asshole, Miss Maria!" she yelled at full volume.

The man starred in shocked disbelief, mesmerized.

"We know, sweetie, we know," she said, as she pulled her fingers back, flopped the skirt back down and spun back into her seat.

The guest was startled and quickly turned towards the hotel, pretending he saw nothing.

"Phew, close call there, April. You almost showed him your hoo-ha. You better focus on driving, we are gonna be late."

I sat in the driveway, sore spent and soaked through my panties again, reliving how masterfully Maria got April to knowingly and willingly surrender herself. Even at that moment, spent, tired, and finally home. I sat in the car reliving the weekend rather than go inside to Edmond. I was losing myself in the possibilities or what Maria had in store next, but I had to find out...

To be continued.

_______________